User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aressword

Borg; Invasion of Star Trek

vs

Scrin; Invasion of Earth

Rules

1. No Outside interference.
  2. No Political fighting.
  3. Full Might within their known areas; aka we only know how big the scrin are when they invaded earth, so we can't assume how big they are outside of that.
  4. Give a reason.

Star Trek universe fight.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Borg. Because assimilation must be done.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By jwwprod

@aressword: Thanks for making this thread man :) Though since you said Scrin Invasion of Earth, do you mean the Scrin invasion force that we have seen in C&C 3? is so then I would have to say the Borg would win.

The Scrin that we saw during C&C 3 was only a mining forces and not an actual invasion forces.

Though if were using the full might of the entire Scrin race I think they can stand a chance (Going by the information I've read about them).

Also I don't know about you but I always though the Scrin were kind of like C&C's equivalent to the Borg since their appearance did look similar and when the Scrin Supervisor said "Resistance is varied, but not united" I thought to my self "hay! that's quote reminds me of the Borg's famous catchphrase!". that's why I wanted this thread to be made.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

Unless their Species 8472 ;)

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: That is the only proof we have of the Scrin. We can not guess how powerful they are.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jwwprod

@baztet said:

@jwwprod: That is the only proof we have of the Scrin. We can not guess how powerful they are.

Well we know for a fact that they are at least galactic (Maybe even multi-galactic) go to this thread and see.

We also know that they go around seeding planets with Tiberium and then harvest the Tiberium and use them as food sorce.

Though I was just wondering, would the Borg be able to assimilate the Scrin's tech? I mean I'm not sure if the Borg have assimilated tech similer to the Scrin's before, they couldn't assimilate Species 8472's tech now I'm not saying the Scrin's tech is exactly the same like 8472's but still.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Good enough. However, Borg is intergalatic or not?

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TularianRoman

@penderor: Scrin can assimilate man. Scrin assimilates people to become Tiberium lifeforms, beside Scrin army is full of Tiberium cybernetic addicts that reap and harvest across many galaxies.

Scrin is not biological living lifeforms, of course Tiberium can also assimilate matters that are not Tiberium.

Secondly, Borgs are still organic and carbon-based. You know, Tiberium can kill all carbon-based lifeforms.

@baztet Here, this is the full list of everything that Scrin can do.

On my #55 post

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jwwprod

@tularianroman said:

@jwwprod: Good enough. However, Borg is intergalatic or not?

No the Borg are only galactic scale so far.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm I kinda really wanna make a fight now between GC2 vs WH40k, Trek, SW, SST, Halo and every other tier one civs

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TularianRoman

@jwwprod: Scrin is intergalatic, meanwhile War40k, Starcraft, Star Trek, Mass Effect, Halo, and Star Wars stay galatical.

Killerwasp did not get the point of this huge power scale to which Scrin can conquer and harvest multiple galaxies.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Borg should win in a tough fight, they are not easily defeated by most species so it should help them. Lol at the double standards given.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: We could mistake that as them visiting galaxies, nothing in that shows they actually own it. Want proof? Check out how they invade earth, if that galaxy was under their control earth wouldn't be the way it was and for that long.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: In the C&C universe that is correct, too bad it's in space, and you have no proof how it'd effect any other race especially with all that different armor and gear. But I'm sure you will try your hardest to wiggle that in some how. Until then C&C got's nothing on any other Sci fi.

@killerwasp: Yep double standards is the more appropriate word honestly Lol!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet: Yep If you need any quotes feel free to ask!

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Both the Tyranids & Orks from WH40K are also multi-galactic, the Imperium sent out a few probes to see if there was live beyond the milky way and every sigh that has came back was very Orky.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Chaos is also multi-galactic as in warp and real space, so lol. Also crossing dimensions for fun. Huehue There's also so much wrong in that past as well. All sci fis he listed have multi-galactic races in them. Besides ME

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jwwprod

Borg should win in a tough fight, they are not easily defeated by most species so it should help them. Lol at the double standards given.

Do you think the Borg would be able to assimilate the Scrin's tech?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: If they can do it to Captain P, they can do it to anyone!! :)

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: How is Chaos multi-galaxy, aren't they limited to the 40k galaxy, yes there's the warp, but how big is it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: Actually they take place in two different universes in real space both in Warhammer fantasy and Warhammer 40k. The warp is also infinite universe/s together all by itself. Chaos Gods can destroy universes within it and create new ones at will. So its about as big as they want it to be per say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: they are borg, they are one! They can do anything besides defeat Species 8472! XD

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jwwprod

@merulezall said:

@jwwprod: If they can do it to Captain P, they can do it to anyone!! :)

Unless their these guys:

No Caption Provided

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Nope they don't exist in my Star Trek universe! Those op mother f*ckers!

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet: This does not mean that Scrin does not have spacebattleships, and beside they process a Mothership can singlehandedly take out a base with just one shot. Yes, they can not play a game in space. However, this does not mean that Scrin can not destroy the bases of Borg that "supply" those battleships.

Scrin portals remind me of a Mongol tactic, quick mobilization then quickly retreat when needed. Scrin farmer force used the diversion tactics to create the portals, in which they can either escape or invade when needed. Scrin can similar use diversion tactics when fighting with Borg on space. While the farmer Tiberium drones launch all Tiberium meteorite on Borg planets, secretly building Thresholds underground.

Scrin force raids hiddenly on every base on Borg's planets, just like how Spiecies 8472 did to Borg (guerilla warfare). When all bases on Borg planets are destroyed, nowhere to supply their spaceships. Otherhand, Borgs will have a hard time to deploy bases in Tiberium-infested planets, because Tiberium creates multiple superstorms per day as well as elemental gases that can melt the hardest metals!

Wait for a few years, when Tiberium mutates and kills entire Borg spiecies (they are still organic!). Then when Borg ships

Scrin is like the Mongol!

@killerwasp: I still can not find any evidence of Chaos power in temporal manipulation or at least reality manipulation.

Source please?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: I thought I told you not to respond to me, In fact I thought sc made that clear.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Some people here are saying that Force of Chaos can do "temporal" manipulation, in which I can't find it anywhere.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

@jwwprod: Nope they don't exist in my Star Trek universe! Those op mother f*ckers!

Very well then! LOL!

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MErulezall

@jwwprod: I know, it might make people a little upset, just that life is better without these 8472's. ^_-

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

@jwwprod: I know, it might make people a little upset, just that life is better without these 8472's. ^_-

I take it you also love the Borg :)

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MErulezall
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jwwprod

@merulezall: Romulans are cool, but................

klingons FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
klingons FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Baztet

@tularianroman:

This does not mean that Scrin does not have spacebattleships, and beside they process a Mothership can singlehandedly take out a base with just one shot.

This means all we know is that they have just the mothership I never once claimed they couldn't have a fleet, they simply don't have it now because it was never made! Why is that so hard for you to grasp man? Also proof they can one shot a base with a competent navy, cause so far even the UNSC crushes this flying pos junk.

Yes, they can not play a game in space. However, this does not mean that Scrin can not destroy the bases of Borg that "supply" those battleships.

No this means they can' do anything without assumptions or guesses it's fact.

Scrin portals remind me of a Mongol tactic, quick mobilization then quickly retreat when needed. Scrin farmer force used the diversion tactics to create the portals, in which they can either escape or invade when needed. Scrin can similar use diversion tactics when fighting with Borg on space. While the farmer Tiberium drones launch all Tiberium meteorite on Borg planets, secretly building Thresholds underground.

Do you even watch Star Trek? Is that your tactic for everything throw tiberium meteorites here, throw them there, and some more here. Seriously, this just shows you have zero knowledge about anything.

FYI Scrin don't got a clue about Star Trek space nor what the Borg can do.

Scrin force raids hiddenly on every base on Borg's planets, just like how Spiecies 8472 did to Borg (guerilla warfare). When all bases on Borg planets are destroyed, nowhere to supply their spaceships. Otherhand, Borgs will have a hard time to deploy bases in Tiberium-infested planets, because Tiberium creates multiple superstorms per day as well as elemental gases that can melt the hardest metals!

Nice list of bull crap that was given. I'm so glad you have zero knowledge of what you are talking about, and can't realize how bad the Scrin Navy is.

Wait for a few years, when Tiberium mutates and kills entire Borg spiecies (they are still organic!). Then when Borg ships

Or wait for a few years till the borg use it against the Scrin, forgot about those borg shields did you? Sick blunt statements said by a fool.

Scrin is like the Mongol!

Since Scrin still lost to humans, they lose to Borg, case closed.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: How is Chaos multi-galaxy, aren't they limited to the 40k galaxy, yes there's the warp, but how big is it?

The wrp is a multiverse/omniverse where entire universes can be created and destroyed with a random thought. Chaos isn't limited to the milky way. The story of 40k mostly if not solely takes place within one galaxy, chaos doesn't. Chaos gods exist in both fantasy and 40k (two different universes). It started when people began to theorize that Sigmar was a lost primarch and that fantasy took place in a warp storm. GWS/40k writers addressed this theory by saying they were different universes with the same Chaos gods. Daemons and daemons princes are also sent to take other worlds.

I can get citations if you want.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Naw, thanks bud I trust killerwasp would provide proof if I ask him.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Klingons were cool until.

Khan happened. Lol

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Some people here are saying that Force of Chaos can do "temporal" manipulation, in which I can't find it anywhere.

Then you aren't looking hard enough.

Draco, Page 227

Quote:

Time twisted.

Time shifted.

Times was, and was not.

An eerie silver power flowed through Jaq, as though he

had invoked it by those words. The power used his mind as its conductor. He sensed how the time stream itself was being negated and annulled.

Some psykers of the highest level could distort time thus. Not Jaq, hitherto.

Never Jaq.

Page 228

Throbbing pipes ribbed the walls of the vast throne room. The muscles of the room were thick power cables feeding stegosaurian engines. The air was spiked with crisp ozone and bitter myrrh, and ointmented with balmy, somewhat greasy fragrances. The holiest battle banners, icons, and golden fetishes flanked the arena of dedication where psykers were soul-bound.

Squads of Emperor's Companions who guarded that vast hall, a mob of tech-priests ministering to the machinery, a gaudy Cardinal Palatinate and his entourage, a red-robed High Lord of Terra and his staff — not to mention clusters of Astropaths, chirurgeons, scholastics, battlemasters: all were motionless.

The soaring, tube-ridged throne resembled some fossilized, metastasized sloth crafted by some mad master of the Adeptus Titanicus. This enormous, sacred prosthetic device —more precious by far than any gold — framed the wizened, mummy face of the God. Who looked not; though he saw through eyes of the mind, saw far beyond his throne room and his palace and the solar system. Who breathed not; yet he lived more fiercely than any mortal, enduring a psychically supercharged life-in-death.

A Thousand Sons pg 890

Magnus set foot on the causeway, and the normal tempo of time's passage slowed, each raindrop falling as though in slow motion, the zigzagging traceries of lightning moving with infinite slowness.

There you go.

And time resuming.

Pg 896

Though it broke his heart, Ahriman nodded, and the world swelled around him as the flow of time restored its integrity from the distortion Magnus' arrival had caused. The bellows of burning pyres and immaterial thunder rolled across the face of the world once more, and the deafening fire of weapons roared even louder than before.

Well we have an example of a Navigator who bangs his head have enough power to stop, reverse, or loop time over an area the size of a Sector...

And the Emperor is many Orders of Magnitude more powerful.

More time shenanigans.

"'The daemon knows of our mission. It knows the strange nature of the weather that has been spreading from Ilissus. I believe it will attempt to save the planet and then feed the disturbance with its own life-force. No one entirely understands what is happening down there, but one thing is clear: if the disturbance is not curtailed immediately, we could be looking at a catastrophe of unimaginable proportions.' He taps the tube of parchment clasped to his belt. 'All these pretty signatures will be meaningless if the daemon manages to stoke whatever strange fire is burning down there. The temporal disturbances that have been plaguing this system could spread to the whole sector.' He looks at the officer. 'Even I cannot predict what would happen then.' His voice drops even lower. 'We must destroy the planet now, while our souls are still intact.'"

Pg.131 Sanctus

"Halser curses and shakes his head, trying to rid himself of his confusion. 'What is happening?' he cries. 'I keep seeing the same thing, over and over.'

He hears the voice of Comus in his head again. 'Sergeant. The power of this Astraeus is like nothing I've ever felt. I think time itself is bending to his will.' He pauses. 'Or maybe not even that. It feels almost as though time is collapsing.'"

Pg.161 Sanctus

"'He's going to unfetter us.' Comus's pain is clear to Halser, even over the vox. 'Whatever he's doing, it's going to unhinge time.'

'I don't understand!' cries Halser, reaching the archway and leaning against the stone to catch his breath.

'Ilissus is heading towards some kind of time loop. Maybe even the whole sector. Whoever this prophet is, you need to stop him.' There is an uncharacteristic note of fear in the Librarian's voice. 'You have to kill him, sergeant. The Black Legion want him to succeed. They have only attacked now to stop us hindering him. They could have struck at any time. He is dangerous, Halser. More than I guessed. Maybe he doesn't even realise it himself.'"

Pg.177 Sanctus

"'When the Emperor cast me down onto Ilissus I thought He had abandoned me.' The prophet waves at the ceiling. 'My beloved ship was utterly destroyed.'

Halser looks up and notices Imperial designs, warped into the strange architecture, as though the whole place has been grown from the carcass of a battleship.

'My injuries were horrendous,' he turns his head slightly revealing the signs of crude, brutal surgery on the back of his skull, 'but my children kept me safe.' He smiles at the adoring pilgrims. 'Over time, I realised the damage to my brain had untapped my true potential. That is all you are seeing here, sergeant: the true potential of a loyal subject.' He flexes his fingers and the air ripples visibly, like water. 'Soon I will have the power to crush those who would oppose us.' His voice grows higher in pitch. 'I will be invincible.'

Halser grips his bolt pistol tighter as he remembers his goal. He must stop this deluded monster before he tears the whole galaxy apart with his witchcraft."

Pg.187 Sanctus

There are more.

Certain psykers can reality warp, some on a star system scale.

Daemons bigger than solar systems.

"It is an advantage of being a greater daemon that the quality of size, the greatest of restrictions placed on merely physical beings, means nothing. Size is a property of matter only. The disparate pair, allies of convenience if events fell that way, flew through the Door, the narrow pass through which all this time the forces of Chaos had been trying to overcome the Materium. Spread before them was what, in comparison with the galaxy in its entirety, was but an antechamber. Still they could fly here, for the space of the warp and the space of the physical world overlaid one another here, like oil spreading and swirling on water, creating rainbow colours. This was what some mortals called the Eye of Terror, and for rainbow colours there was the suspension and warping of physical laws, making new types of worlds possible.

The two great daemons flew through entire star clusters which for the moment were smaller than they were. They adjusted their size, dwindling as they approached their destinations. Each selected a suitable planet from their respective domains. They moved those planets away from their warming suns - it did not matter, the planets did not freeze; instead their atmospheres were heated by friction as they moved through the ether-like warpspace-realspace overlap. They brought the planets close together and drew out from the surface of each a long tongue or causeway so that they met and welded together. Here, then, was the field of battle: a verdant bridge between two worlds, lit by a glowing sky, blasted by hot winds, crackling with incessant lightning." - Eye of Terror Pg. 56

Slaanesh daemons also turned planets into giant roses ( I am NOT kidding.

haos gods create and destroy universes with random thoughts inside the warp. Here is some proof.

Here in the Great Ocean, he could be whatever he wanted to be; nothing was forbidden and anything was possible.​ Worlds flashed past him as he hurtled through the swelling tides of colour, light and dimensions without name. The roiling chaos of the aether was a playground for titanic forces, where entire universes could be created and destroyed with a random thought. How many trillions of potential lives were birthed and snuffed out just by thinking such things?" ​Pg.712 A Thousand Sons​

Hey... can you take a shot in the dark at who those Titanic Forces are?

The Warp is connected to millions of other universes meaning the Chaos Gods draw power from here as well since they draw power from sentient beings:

"A miss indicates that the missile has left Warpspace at the wrong point – and this could be anywhere in any of the million universes." - pg.37 Adeptus Titanicus

"The forms the live-things called Chaos, in their limited little ways of perceiving the omni-verse, swarmed and thrived in this infinite ocean of mind and emotion. The daemon moved with Stele. Waiting, waiting and watching for the moment when the thrashing and chattering of the quarry was at its peak. Only then would it strike, lapping up the absolute perfection of its fear, sinking in rending teeth, tearing it to soul- shreds." - Pg.106 Deus Sanguinius

"A terrible, ageless scream of frustration filled the chamber, echoing throughout all the realms of existence simultaneously as a creature older than time was thwarted in its ambitions." - Pg.619 Descent of Angels

Chaos gets power from all races:

"The gods are masters of Chaos as a natural force. The warp is every human emotion – every emotion from any sentient race – made manifest into a psychic tempest. It is not the enemy of life, but the result of it." - Pg.93 Aurelian

Demon watching civilizations rise and fall as he remarks on how little the Warmaster (Horus) matters to he and Chaos. This also talks about Chaos having existed for eternity, watching as the universe grows, dies, is reborn again.

"Horus's victory is not your concern. All things are fleeting, even the lives of great Warmasters. I have witnessed the rise and fall of every civilisation in the universe. None of them can endure, Chaos always consumes them in the end.

That word – Chaos – resonated through the Lion's thoughts. He had a fleeting glimpse of eternity, of the entropy of the universe, ever-changing, new lives born out of death, of stars decaying to create worlds and worlds dying to form new stars, all in constant flux." - Pg.100 The Lion

For the create and destroy universes quote. Ahriman saw how vast and powerful the warp was and sensed titanic forces (Chaos gods) that can create and destroy universes with thoughts. Chaos can reality warp. daemons create pocket dimensions /universes.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Chaos is also multi-galactic as in warp and real space, so lol. Also crossing dimensions for fun. Huehue There's also so much wrong in that past as well. All sci fis he listed have multi-galactic races in them. Besides ME

Yep.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman Scrin are intergalatic so what?

The Tyranid are too, and they get beat by others in Wh40k universe. But in this fight i can see your Scrin winning but just barely.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jwwprod
MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: ROFL! That face gets me every time.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord said:

Hmm I kinda really wanna make a fight now between GC2 vs WH40k, Trek, SW, SST, Halo and every other tier one civs

I'm sorry but what's GC2 again?

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@detrolord said:

I'm sorry but what's GC2 again?

Galactic Civilization 2