Borderlands 1 Vault Hunters vs Borderlands 2 Vault Hunters

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gambit474

The team from the first Borderlands(and how they were in BL 2 I suppose) of Roland,Lilith,Mordecai,and Brick

No Caption Provided

Vs the original four(Since we've got Gaige and Krieg now)of Axton,Zer0,Maya,and Salvador from Borderlands 2

No Caption Provided

Gear: I don't really know how I could explain this part since anyone who's played the games knows there's like 1000's of things that could be put here so how about I say no legendaries?

Setting: Mister Torgue's arena

Both teams get 3 days of prep for each other. Which team would win?

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards BL2 Vault Hunters

Axton-if fully upgraded his turret can fire Nukes and is dual mounted

Zer0- would be able to remain stealth almost constantly and point out where all their vital points are.

Maya-never really used her.....from watching how she played I preferred Lilith anyways...

Salvador- would gunzerk constantly never runing out of ammo firing endlessly

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True. TBH i kind of forgot what all the BL 1 VH's abilities were <.< I know blood wing could do some intense damage and restore health to mordecai..and Roland had his turret

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rick_Grayson

BL2 all day long. Axton > Roland, Salvador > Brick, Maya and Lilith is close to call but I'd probably rather have Maya at my back and Zer0 >>>>Mordecai.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rick_grayson: I mostly agree, but Brick > Salvador.

Also what about Gaige and Krieg?

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't put them in because I thought maybe that would be unfair of 4 vault hunters vs 6 as the numbers would be in BL 2's favor. Krieg vs Brick would be neat though

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I thought Roland was better then Axton. Roland's turret made him pretty much invincible with the health returns.

Lillith is better then Maya. Maya seemed kind of weak in BL2 with her Siryn abilities as compared to Lillith.

Mordecai is pretty much even with Zer0. They are both pretty good snipers. Zer0 has his stealth, Mordecai has his bird. I don't know, I'd call it a toss up.

Brick is not nearly as good as Salvador. Salvador while gunzerking is crazy deadly. Gunzerking>punching.

That being said, I think I give it to team 1. It would be a close fight though. If they can take out Salvador early, the fight should be their's to lose. I give it to team 1 - 6/10.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gambit474

If I recall doesn't Salvador have to get a kill in order for his gunzerking to continue,aside from upping the skills that increase its duration

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to have to say BL1 team wins.Brick could take a ton of damage and the rest of the group felt more powerful then BL2's equivalents.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bl2 guys have massively more health just because of their game, but it goes down really fast. Meanwhile, my skirmisher brick was unkillable outside of modded weapons. Brick beats the organs out of Salvador, then proceeds to wreck the rest of the new guys. Kreig is the only one who stands a chance, and he's not here

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mordecai one shots all of team 2.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting. Could Maya phaselock Brick long enough for the BL 2 crew to take him down in time?

br1d0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: I think with the right ability tree maya would phase lock then Salvador gunzerks as zero cloaks and goes for the kill continually shrecking bl2 wins