• 58 results
#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep fight takes place in a split world of asgard and new genesis to the death both blood lusted morals off no bfr standard gear for both

VS

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Orion busts Bor's ass... 
#3 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bor. Bor beat the sh!t outta Thor and the Dark Avengers no prob. And when Thor was finally able to kill him, he broke Mjlonir doing it. Plus, according to Agard myth, Bor created the Universe and the planet Earth.
#4 Posted by SgtRYNO (170 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah bor fought like a crazy, and since thor was lord of asgard at that time, and bor gave him a run for his money id say bor.

#5 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Bor with a big win isn't he suppose to be more powerful than odin?
#6 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor is in the level of Orion's father. too much for the boy to handle

#7 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoeRiccadonna said:

"I think Bor. Bor beat the sh!t outta Thor and the Dark Avengers no prob. And when Thor was finally able to kill him, he broke Mjlonir doing it. Plus, according to Agard myth, Bor created the Universe and the planet Earth. "

Thor oneshotted him but your right, Thor summed up all his power to strike down Bor so thats an amazing feat that it took all of Thors power + Odin force to take you down.  Orion should have this but thats mainly because Orion has more feats while Bor's feats are beating around OF Thor and the Dark Avengers
#8 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor.

#9 Posted by emmbro30 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Definately Bor.  Orion just doesn't pack that kind of power.

#10 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Orion busts Bor's ass...  "
Not funny.
Orion <<<<< Skyfather.
Bor busts his a$$ open like a can of beans.
#11 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimlock said:
" Bor is in the level of Orion's father. too much for the boy to handle "
Bor on the level of Darkseid? Better have some feats to back that up, big boy. 
#12 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmicSpiral: Dude, Bor is at least at the level of skyfather. Skyfather > Darkseid.

#13 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor I guess. His powers are just above Orion's but this is one hell of a fight.

#14 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
Probably Bor.
#15 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @CosmicSpiral: Dude, Bor is at least at the level of skyfather. Skyfather > Darkseid. "
FEATS PLEASE.
#16 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
" @CosmicSpiral: Dude, Bor is at least at the level of skyfather. Skyfather > Darkseid. "
FEATS PLEASE. "

Knocking around OF Thor, easily shrugging of the dark avengers, can kill Thor w/o the Odinforce within one blow, has enough power to destroy the world.
#17 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Bor could win
#18 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:

" @demifiend said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:
FEATS PLEASE. "
Knocking around OF Thor, easily shrugging of the dark avengers, can kill Thor w/o the Odinforce within one blow, has enough power to destroy the world. "
not enough, orion is the guy who has fought  DS so many times and by feats i see Orion >Bor,           

Orion takes this
#19 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion would annihilate him, hes more versatile and hes stronger than Thor thats for sure, he killed Darkseid Bor goes down here.

#20 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor in a bad beatdown, Thor had the odinforce when he faced him that put him on the skyfather lvls and he still had a hard time in there.
#21 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
"

@Susanoo said:

"

@demifiend said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

FEATS PLEASE. "
Knocking around OF Thor, easily shrugging of the dark avengers, can kill Thor w/o the Odinforce within one blow, has enough power to destroy the world.

"
not enough, orion is the guy who has fought  DS so many times and by feats i see Orion >Bor,           

Orion takes this

"

OF Thor is more powerful than Orion. Hell, normal Thor is comparable to Orion due to feats. Bor in theory, is said to be more powerful than Odin. If you see the fight between Zeus and Hulk, that's almost exactly what would happen if Bor was fighting Orion. Bor should win this due to him being a skyfather and having power above Odin. He was knocking around OF Thor for a while (Whom states that he would've died from one physical attack if he didn't have the odinforce).
#22 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say Bor.

But I also wonder about Orion fighting Darkseid numerous times. Was this the true Darkseid and not Desaad or some other dupe? Was it purely physical or did they both use other attacks (Astro Force or Omega Effect and what not...)?

Bor should be able to at least match him physically, and with all of the powers at Bor's disposal,  I'm not sure if the Astro Force could compete...
#23 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
"

Orion would annihilate him, hes more versatile and hes stronger than Thor thats for sure, he killed Darkseid Bor goes down here.

"

Orion would be the one to get annihilated. He is neither stronger nor more versatile than Thor. Especially OF Thor. Current Darkseid got owned by Superman and Batman. Darkseid with job would defeat Orion without much of a problem. Odinforce Thor stated that without the OF, he would've died from this one attack despite him blocking it with Mjolnir:

And if you've seen Thor during the chaos war, he's clearly more powerful than Orion without the OF. Bor stomps.

#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16973 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor  > Orion a specially in durability. If Bor can one shot normal Thor,  he will do the same to Orion.

#25 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

The Big O got this 

#26 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Bors got this
#27 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @demifiend said:
"

@Susanoo said:

"

@demifiend said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

FEATS PLEASE. "

"

Orion takes this

"
OF Thor is more powerful than Orion. Hell, normal Thor is comparable to Orion due to feats. Bor in theory, is said to be more powerful than Odin. If you see the fight between Zeus and Hulk, that's almost exactly what would happen if Bor was fighting Orion. Bor should win this due to him being a skyfather and having power above Odin. He was knocking around OF Thor for a while (Whom states that he would've died from one physical attack if he didn't have the odinforce). "

Wrong, Orion would use the Astro-force to defend against the attacks the same as Thor used the Odin force.Those nifty little shields he can put around him can easily block a planet busting attack and also easily deal one out (not to mention the mother-box and his control over it). The Astro-force would be enough to block any energy attacks or energy amped strikes and turn this into a pure H2H slug fest. From that you can decide a winner.
#28 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor wins with his crazy laser eyes.

#29 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion.

#31 Posted by Jack_Dawson (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor with ease

#32 Posted by Assman (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Bor, who's was going toe to toe with o/f Thor and Dark Avengers on top of that.  Orion goes down, imo.

#33 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: i disgree Bor is too much for the boy
#34 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @IZZR said:
"

"

Orion would be the one to get annihilated. He is neither stronger nor more versatile than Thor. Especially OF Thor. Current Darkseid got owned by Superman and Batman. Darkseid with job would defeat Orion without much of a problem. Odinforce Thor stated that without the OF, he would've died from this one attack despite him blocking it with Mjolnir:"

I'm actually siding with Bor in this fight, but the highlighted part happened in a comic where Damian Wayne can dodge speed blitzes from Supergirl. 
#35 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@IZZR said:
"

"

Orion would be the one to get annihilated. He is neither stronger nor more versatile than Thor. Especially OF Thor. Current Darkseid got owned by Superman and Batman. Darkseid with job would defeat Orion without much of a problem. Odinforce Thor stated that without the OF, he would've died from this one attack despite him blocking it with Mjolnir:"

I'm actually siding with Bor in this fight, but the highlighted part happened in a comic where Damian Wayne can dodge speed blitzes from Supergirl. 

"

.... That happens at times.
#36 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapitolPunishment said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @demifiend said:

"

@Susanoo said:

"

@demifiend said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

FEATS PLEASE. "

"

Orion takes this

"
OF Thor is more powerful than Orion. Hell, normal Thor is comparable to Orion due to feats. Bor in theory, is said to be more powerful than Odin. If you see the fight between Zeus and Hulk, that's almost exactly what would happen if Bor was fighting Orion. Bor should win this due to him being a skyfather and having power above Odin. He was knocking around OF Thor for a while (Whom states that he would've died from one physical attack if he didn't have the odinforce). "
Wrong, Orion would use the Astro-force to defend against the attacks the same as Thor used the Odin force.Those nifty little shields he can put around him can easily block a planet busting attack and also easily deal one out (not to mention the mother-box and his control over it). The Astro-force would be enough to block any energy attacks or energy amped strikes and turn this into a pure H2H slug fest. From that you can decide a winner.

"

Bor will still win in a h2h battle easily. One strike from him can kill Orion in one hit even if he blocks the attack. Planet busting? Bor has that potential but due to the theory of Bor being more powerful than Odin, then he would be ranked in the galaxy busting area. Not unusual for skyfathers after all. Can the astro force block attacks from a being more powerful than Odin? Not like Bor even needs energy attacks. All he needs is one strike to connect.
#37 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor
#38 Edited by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:

" @Cosmic_Falcon said:

"

@Susanoo

said:
"

@IZZR

said:
"

"

"
.... That happens at times. "
That happens all the time....in Superman/Batman...because it's one convoluted piece of crap wank fest where Superman and Batman are = TOAA
Just saying it shouldn't be used in the manner you were using it in. 
#39 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @Cosmic_Falcon said:

"

@Susanoo

said:
"

@IZZR

said:
"

"

"
.... That happens at times.

"
That happens all the time....in Superman/Batman...because it's one convoluted piece of crap wank fest where Superman and Batman are = TOAAJust saying it shouldn't be used in the manner you were using it in. 

"

Very true. But to be fair, Batman with prep is TOAA.
#40 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @CapitolPunishment said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @demifiend said:

"

@Susanoo said:

"

@demifiend said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

FEATS PLEASE. "

"

Orion takes this

"

"
Bor will still win in a h2h battle easily. One strike from him can kill Orion in one hit even if he blocks the attack. Planet busting? Bor has that potential but due to the theory of Bor being more powerful than Odin, then he would be ranked in the galaxy busting area. Not unusual for skyfathers after all. Can the astro force block attacks from a being more powerful than Odin? Not like Bor even needs energy attacks. All he needs is one strike to connect. "

Nonsense, Orion remains one of the top H2H powerhouses in DC, If Darkseid could not kill Orion in one hit, Bor certainly is not going to. Show me scans of Bor punching out Superman + level characters in H2H. Yes, Confirmed planet busting on numerous panels, no limits have been set to its maximum power so where it tops out we do not know. It has simply been said to rival the Omega force in power, its draws power directly from the source and is named “the wrath of the source” so in theory it has no limit.

Bor has never shown to be above Odin in any way so that pure speculation on your part, since when was Father > Son established? On top of that Odin busting a Galaxy has not been a consistent feat, he has never done it easily and seems like bad writing for the most part but that’s another debate because this is Bor vs. Orion not Odin vs. Orion and Bor has never “busted a galaxy”.

Orion has all the tools needed to beat the crap out of Bor, do not forget Orion is also a god in every comparable way to the Asgardians.

#41 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor was throwing around Odin-force Thor. Orion doesn't stand a chance.

Bor stomps.
#42 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

bor stomp............................
#43 Posted by PowerHerc (81623 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor wins.
#44 Posted by Greendevil (1932 posts) - - Show Bio
BOR LIFA ENDR..!!!!!!!
#45 Posted by Manchine (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor Stomps Orion.  If Odinforce Thor Barely takes him down then Orion doesn't stand a chance.
#46 Posted by spiderbuck (2448 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

Bor's feats are beating around OF Thor and the Dark Avengers

That'll do it, right there.  Bor takes this.
#47 Posted by JuliusTakalua (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenangel5991: yet in the DC verse DS defeated countless skyfathers (according to its history) AND beat Olympus.

He's smart and also incredibly powerful but he's portrayals are very very unstable... one time he's destroying world's then in another he's being pimp smacked by Superman... (Superman is a powerhouse but stil.... very poor logic)

Astro-Force is defined as the rage and destruction of The Source so I'd put my money that Orion on a beserker rage could still bother Bor. And since Thor did beat Bor I still think Orion can still beat Bor. If Orion uses the AF well and does what Thor did to Bor...

That being said, I'd go for Bor in a 7/10. I'm just saying Orion CAN beat Bor but Bor still wins here. Just as Bor can pimp smack Thor in most times but Thor still could beat Bor in a 5.1/10

PS a lot of people are putting Orion off. Both characters (Orion and Thor) were created to be on the same level. And both, I think, have been portrayed quite equally over the years. Thor has been incredibly powerful and very weak a lot of times and so has been Orion.

#48 Posted by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Kangconquers (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicspiral said:

@grimlock said:

" Bor is in the level of Orion's father. too much for the boy to handle "

Bor on the level of Darkseid? Better have some feats to back that up, big boy.

Thor with the Odin Force barely survived Bor.

@juliustakalua said:

@fallenangel5991: yet in the DC verse DS defeated countless skyfathers (according to its history) AND beat Olympus.

He's smart and also incredibly powerful but he's portrayals are very very unstable... one time he's destroying world's then in another he's being pimp smacked by Superman... (Superman is a powerhouse but stil.... very poor logic)

Astro-Force is defined as the rage and destruction of The Source so I'd put my money that Orion on a beserker rage could still bother Bor. And since Thor did beat Bor I still think Orion can still beat Bor. If Orion uses the AF well and does what Thor did to Bor...

That being said, I'd go for Bor in a 7/10. I'm just saying Orion CAN beat Bor but Bor still wins here. Just as Bor can pimp smack Thor in most times but Thor still could beat Bor in a 5.1/10

PS a lot of people are putting Orion off. Both characters (Orion and Thor) were created to be on the same level. And both, I think, have been portrayed quite equally over the years. Thor has been incredibly powerful and very weak a lot of times and so has been Orion.

Thor only beat Bor because he had the Odin Force at the time. Thor even commented that if it weren't for the Odin Force, Bor's first shot would've ended his life.

Bor's magic seems to be weak for a Skyfather, but he can still give a first class beat down to any herald level characters.

#50 Posted by Wolverine08 (38633 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor slaughters.