Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@inconvenient_truth said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

Cyclops solos, no contest.

lol. good one. but seriously, who do you got

The team, duh. =P

lol. so who do you see taking down his shield that withstood shots from doomsday?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark Cloud™
Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

The team, duh. =P

lol. so who do you see taking down his shield that withstood shots from doomsday?

Reed.

LMAO stop with the jokes man, im trying to be serious here.

I'm being very serious. Reed is smart enough to create a field dampener, or a field removal device. There's no saying what Beast could do on top of that. And when he does, Johnny can pummel him with fire balls, Cyclops can pummel him with optic blasts, Sue can suffocate him by blocking off oxygen to his lungs, Rogue could zap him into unconsciousness, Storm could shock the hell out of him, Wolverine would gut him, Gambit would stick an exploding card in his mouth, and Ben would smash him into rubble. Besides any of that, they are blood lusted. Booster Gold won't survive.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

The team, duh. =P

Reed.

LMAO stop with the jokes man, im trying to be serious here.

I'm being very serious. Reed is smart enough to create a field dampener, or a field removal device. There's no saying what Beast could do on top of that. And when he does, Johnny can pummel him with fire balls, Cyclops can pummel him with optic blasts, Sue can suffocate him by blocking off oxygen to his lungs, Rogue could zap him into unconsciousness, Storm could shock the hell out of him, Wolverine would gut him, Gambit would stick an exploding card in his mouth, and Ben would smash him into rubble. Besides any of that, they are blood lusted. Booster Gold won't survive.

no, no. Booster is bloodlusted, they are not. and idk if ANY of that could happen since he is bloodlusted, fast, and powerful enough to one shot most of them. idk who would win. just saying.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By comic_book_fan

sue or storm or Johnny could destroy the tec that allows him to use that shield.

then it's clobberin time.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue or storm or Johnny could destroy the tec that allows him to use that shield.

then it's clobberin time.

can they? maybe. maybe not. Booster is bloodlusted though and has the strength to one shot any of those characters you mentioned except for ben.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no, no. Booster is bloodlusted, they are not. and idk if ANY of that could happen since he is bloodlusted, fast, and powerful enough to one shot most of them. idk who would win. just saying.

My bad. Lack of sleep and physical distress caused me to overlook that very clear concept. Okay. That said, he loses. Blood lusted doesn't give him the advantage. Some members of the team are powerful enough to tank his shots by themselves; Sue's own shields, Rogue and Ben's superhuman durability, Johnny's heat (physical force against pure heat, yes). Reed's malleable body can resist almost everything Booster can dish out on him. But Reed is where Booster falls. The others are skilled that they can thwart many of Booster's impending attacks, giving Reed time to conceive a device. Is Booster even that powerful that he can take on teams that've been working together for years? If so, why hasn't he done that to the Justice League? No offense, but I think you're giving him more credit than he deserves.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My bad. Lack of sleep and physical distress caused me to overlook that very clear concept. Okay. That said, he loses. Blood lusted doesn't give him the advantage. Some members of the team are powerful enough to tank his shots by themselves; Sue's own shields, Rogue and Ben's superhuman durability, Johnny's heat (physical force against pure heat, yes). Reed's malleable body can resist almost everything Booster can dish out on him. But Reed is where Booster falls. The others are skilled that they can thwart many of Booster's impending attacks, giving Reed time to conceive a device. Is Booster even that powerful that he can take on teams that've been working together for years? If so, why hasn't he done that to the Justice League? No offense, but I think you're giving him more credit than he deserves.

is he powerful enough to take on teams is what you asked, i think so. now you go on to say then why hasnt he done that to the justice league and the answer is simply cause its the justice leauge. you cant compare xmen or FF to the justice league.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

is he powerful enough to take on teams is what you asked, i think so. now you go on to say then why hasnt he done that to the justice league and the answer is simply cause its the justice leauge. you cant compare xmen or FF to the justice league.

That's a horrible analogy. There are instances where the X-Men and Fantastic Four have had characters who could wipe the floor with the Justice League, and even erase them from existence. To say that Booster Gold couldn't beat the Justice League because they are the Justice League is the same thing as saying Booster Gold couldn't beat the X-Men or Fantastic Four because they are the X-Men and Fantastic. And now my fingers hurt from typing that. I don't see Booster Gold taking down both teams, or one of them for that matter. You've taken a less than noteworthy character and pit him against two of Marvel's renown teams.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

That's a horrible analogy. There are instances where the X-Men and Fantastic Four have had characters who could wipe the floor with the Justice League, and even erase them from existence. To say that Booster Gold couldn't beat the Justice League because they are the Justice League is the same thing as saying Booster Gold couldn't beat the X-Men or Fantastic Four because they are the X-Men and Fantastic. And now my fingers hurt from typing that. I don't see Booster Gold taking down both teams, or one of them for that matter. You've taken a less than noteworthy character and pit him against two of Marvel's renown teams.

of course both teams have had characters that are really powerful, but they arent on this thread which is why i said what i said. it wouldnt make sense if id thrown in phoenix or frank richards and YOUD be right, but theyre not in this battle which makes MY statement true. Now, whether booster can beat these 2 teams or not is up in the air. Idk whod win hence why i made this thread. i think its a good fight. booster is bloodlusted, hes fast, hes strong, hes got the tech.etc etc

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how any of them are going to get through Booster's shields....

\You've taken a less than noteworthy character and pit him against two of Marvel's renown teams.

This isn't a popularity contest, get over that.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

\You've taken a less than noteworthy character and pit him against two of Marvel's renown teams.

yea, boosters shields withstood shots from doomsday.

and about the noteworthy comment, i wanted to say the same thing you did. doesnt matter if they are known or not. thats not the point of this battle.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Skeets allowed and is it bloodlusted as well? Cause we all know how a berserking Skeets can wreck some havoc.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Skeets allowed and is it bloodlusted as well? Cause we all know how a berserking Skeets can wreck some havoc.

yes skeets is allowed. no its not bloodlusted, just booster

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spiderbuck1

This is a ROFL/CURBSTOMP/SPITE thread.

in before the lock....

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in before the lock....

whatt? no way, people are arguing for both sides. who would it even be a stomp for???

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

of course both teams have had characters that are really powerful, but they arent on this thread which is why i said what i said. it wouldnt make sense if id thrown in phoenix or frank richards and YOUD be right, but theyre not in this battle which makes MY statement true. Now, whether booster can beat these 2 teams or not is up in the air. Idk whod win hence why i made this thread. i think its a good fight. booster is bloodlusted, hes fast, hes strong, hes got the tech.etc etc

I can see that went totally over your head, and it's fine. The point was, you claimed that the Justice League is the Justice League, and that's why Booster Gold can't beat them. And then I said it doesn't make sense, because that same argument could be used for the X-Men and Fantastic Four, and I gave examples. That's it. I don't know why else you'd read too into that. Now, I don't see how that makes your statement true. You cannot say he can't beat one team, but then he could beat another and another. Especially when the two teams he's up against have fought more powerful characters than Booster Gold. Apocalypse, Thanos, Galactus, to name a few. Booster may be blood lusted, he may even be fast and strong. But he's not going to win against two teams who are prominent forces in the Marvel Universe.

@dark_cloud_ said:

Trying to start drama? I never said it was, you get over -that-.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see that went totally over your head, and it's fine. The point was, you claimed that the Justice League is the Justice League, and that's why Booster Gold can't beat them. And then I said it doesn't make sense, because that same argument could be used for the X-Men and Fantastic Four, and I gave examples. That's it. I don't know why else you'd read too into that. Now, I don't see how that makes your statement true. You cannot say he can't beat one team, but then he could beat another and another. Especially when the two teams he's up against have fought more powerful characters than Booster Gold. Apocalypse, Thanos, Galactus, to name a few. Booster may be blood lusted, he may even be fast and strong. But he's not going to win against two teams who are prominent forces in the Marvel Universe.

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

hes only saying to get over that its not a popularity contest cause you said that i pinned a guy whos not popular vs teams from marvel that are very well known. which doesnt even matter

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in before the lock....

had a feeling you knew nothing about BG

It's only dramatic if you're overly sensitive....so like I said, this isn't a popularity contest, get over the fact that Booster isn't as well known as the X-Men and Fantastic Four, Reed isn't making a damn thing in this battle, hes got no prep, no gear, hes the rubberband man today, Booster can fly, only four of the other team can (Rouge, Storm, Sue, Jonny).

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@dark_cloud_ said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

hes only saying to get over that its not a popularity contest cause you said that i pinned a guy whos not popular vs teams from marvel that are very well known. which doesnt even matter

/sigh/ Okay. Apparently you two are going off the wall here and assuming that's my only catch. Don't. It's stupid to do that and doing that can easily take this debate off course as it has already. So I'm going to drop that as if you didn't do that and continue on. Would appreciate it if you did the same. Thanks.

I've given my reasons as to why Booster isn't going to win. You have him going up against two teams, one being the X-Men who've taken down Apocalypse, a much worthier opponent and quite arguably one of the most powerful Mutants on the planet. They've also fought Onslaught, the combined conscious of Professor Charles Xavier and Magneto who is by far one of the top telepathics and telekinetics. The Fantastic Four, however, have fought and defeated the likes of Thanos and thwarted Galactus. These instances alone is something that Booster could never do under any circumstance. Because he is simply not that powerful compared to their combined abilities. How can I be even clearer than that? Unless he has received a boost in power (in his defense, gadgets and/or weapons), then there isn't any possible way being blood lusted is going to help him defeat both teams. The teams themselves have too much history working as a team (X-Men and Fantastic Four respectively) to make them lose to a single, not so great Booster Gold. When he can defeat the Justice League, then there's a chance he'll be able to defeat either one of these teams.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

7 Of the 10 on the team get one shotted. I gave Ben, Rogue and Sue the benefit of the doubt.

His shields will definitely hold to anything Ben can do. Rouge won't be able to touch him physically. I'm not sure if Sue's own force fields can be created on the inside of Booster's ff. Probably not. Operative word being probably.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

/sigh/ Okay. Apparently you two are going off the wall here and assuming that's my only catch. Don't. It's stupid to do that and doing that can easily take this debate off course as it has already. So I'm going to drop that as if you didn't do that and continue on. Would appreciate it if you did the same. Thanks.

I've given my reasons as to why Booster isn't going to win. You have him going up against two teams, one being the X-Men who've taken down Apocalypse, a much worthier opponent and quite arguably one of the most powerful Mutants on the planet. They've also fought Onslaught, the combined conscious of Professor Charles Xavier and Magneto who is by far one of the top telepathics and telekinetics. The Fantastic Four, however, have fought and defeated the likes of Thanos and thwarted Galactus. These instances alone is something that Booster could never do under any circumstance. Because he is simply not that powerful compared to their combined abilities. How can I be even clearer than that? Unless he has received a boost in power (in his defense, gadgets and/or weapons), then there isn't any possible way being blood lusted is going to help him defeat both teams. The teams themselves have too much history working as a team (X-Men and Fantastic Four respectively) to make them lose to a single, not so great Booster Gold. When he can defeat the Justice League, then there's a chance he'll be able to defeat either one of these teams.

dude, none of that matters. all of the characters that beat apoc arent here. the fantastic four only beat galactus or thanos with prep and help. they have no prep here. have u read the OP this is the 2nd time i have to make you aware of something u missed in the OP

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

and about the noteworthy comment, i wanted to say the same thing you did. doesnt matter if they are known or not. thats not the point of this battle.

I wouldn't use anything from death of superman as proof of anything....especially that first fight with the Justice League. Ted Kord was also somehow able to survive the brutal beatdown Doomsday gave him. And the one clean hit Booster took from Doomsday sent him flying a considerable distance...no telling how far he would have gone if Superman hadn't of caught him. I believe that could be considered BFR.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

I wouldn't use anything from death of superman as proof of anything....especially that first fight with the Justice League. Ted Kord was also somehow able to survive the brutal beatdown Doomsday gave him. And the one clean hit Booster took from Doomsday sent him flying a considerable distance...no telling how far he would have gone if Superman hadn't of caught him. I believe that could be considered BFR.

actually the instance i was referring to i think happend when doomsday returned

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooo.... Storm vs Wonder Woman debate can last on for several hundred replies.

But Storm (Plus a bunch of other people) vs Booster Gold is case and point?

Comicvine you are scaring me.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooo.... Storm vs Wonder Woman debate can last on for several hundred replies.

But Storm (Plus a bunch of other people) vs Booster Gold is case and point?

Comicvine you are scaring me.

storm vs wonderwoman lasts several hundred replies??????????

wonderwoman runs at storm at a speed she cant comprehend, slices off her head.

the end.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude, none of that matters. all of the characters that beat apoc arent here. the fantastic four only beat galactus or thanos with prep and help. they have no prep here. have u read the OP this is the 2nd time i have to make you aware of something u missed in the OP

Are you seriously that dense? Stop putting words into my posts that don't belong there. I never said those characters were involved or any characters in this battle has prep. READ THE DAMN POST THOROUGHLY. I gave examples of characters these two teams have fought against, each of these character they fought WERE MORE POWERFUL THAN BOOSTER GOLD. I gave reasons as to why he loses. Booster Gold fought Doomsday. Cool, but in the end he also got the crap beat out of him pretty badly. That says a lot for Booster going into this fight.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you seriously that dense? Stop putting words into my posts that don't belong there. I never said those characters were involved or any characters in this battle has prep. READ THE DAMN POST THOROUGHLY. I gave examples of characters these two teams have fought against, each of these character they fought WERE MORE POWERFUL THAN BOOSTER GOLD. I gave reasons as to why he loses. Booster Gold fought Doomsday. Cool, but in the end he also got the crap beat out of him pretty badly. That says a lot for Booster going into this fight.

damnit, now youre just annoying me. look. read slowly so that you can comprehend. YOU said that i was pinning booster against the xmen who have face so and so. and i simply said that that doesnt matter because those characters that faced so and so arent here. are u still lost or do u understand now?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Booster could simply put them in force field bubbles ....

He's also quite strong enough to handle Ben much like he did Mammoth, who was able to give Starfire, Cyborg, and Wonder Girl trouble .....

Booster also shows how competent in battle he is even when enraged and facing a stronger more experienced opponent (Future Booster Gold/AKA SuperNova) ... then afterwards creating a force field large enough and strong enough to lift an entire nuclear submarine in no time at all .... more proof to the notion that he could simply put everyone into a bubble and win (Storm would die of an anxiety attack from being squished into a bubble with like 9 other people)

And he faces a considerably strong opponent (one who he fought before and even named) again....

.... I think Booster has a shot to win, the only reason why he wouldn't is because of numbers and the possibility of being overwhelmed or even stopped dead in his tracks by Sue, but I say this is an even fight....

But Booster Gold wins due to his force fields ....

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Booster could simply put them in force field bubbles ....

He's also quite strong enough to handle Ben much like he did Mammoth, who was able to give Starfire, Cyborg, and Wonder Girl trouble .....

Booster also shows how competent in battle he is even when enraged and facing a stronger more experienced opponent (Future Booster Gold/AKA SuperNova) ... then afterwards creating a force field large enough and strong enough to lift an entire nuclear submarine in no time at all .... more proof to the notion that he could simply put everyone into a bubble and win (Storm would die of an anxiety attack from being squished into a bubble with like 9 other people)

And he faces a considerably strong opponent (one who he fought before and even named) again....

.... I think Booster has a shot to win, the only reason why he wouldn't is because of numbers and the possibility of being overwhelmed or even stopped dead in his tracks by Sue, but I say this is an even fight....

But Booster Gold wins due to his force fields ....

nice scans

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

damnit, now youre just annoying me. look. read slowly so that you can comprehend. YOU said that i was pinning booster against the xmen who have face so and so. and i simply said that that doesnt matter because those characters that faced so and so arent here. are u still lost or do u understand now?

/facepalm/ You've gone out of your way to completely ignore my rather important feats for these two teams, and have even refused to understand the concept of 'examples.' You created this battle. You put Booster Gold opposing the X-Men and Fantastic Four. You're trying to debate your own battle, which is against the rules of creating battles. Do you not grasp that? Your fallacies are predictable and delusional, and they have no place on the Forums.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

/facepalm/ You've gone out of your way to completely ignore my rather important feats for these two teams, and have even refused to understand the concept of 'examples.' You created this battle. You put Booster Gold opposing the X-Men and Fantastic Four. You're trying to debate your own battle, which is against the rules of creating battles. Do you not grasp that? Your fallacies are predictable and delusional, and they have no place on the Forums.

wow, you still dont get it after ive tried 3 times to explain it to you. how does something so simple escape you? I'll try again! THE REASON YOUR EXAMPLES ARE IRRELEVANT IS BECAUSE THE MEMBERS THAT FOUGHT THOSE POWERFUL ENEMIES ARENT ALL HERE. Do you finally understand?????? Now to answer your second part. I'm not fighting for booster, im simply correcting the things you say that need correcting.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not debating for one side or the other, he's arguing your BS claim that this fight is unfair, and what you said about the X-men and Fantastic Four's track record.....well guess what......Booster Gold saved the DC MULTIVERSE

You have nothing as far as who can actually use their powers to do what to Booster before he puts them in a force field. no proof at all, not scans posted, nothing relevant, those 6 x-men there in the OP did NOT even effect Onslaught in the slightest, other marvel characters did like Hulk, those six X-men can't even beat Apocalypse .... The Fantastic Four could only even step up to Thanos and Galactus when they had extensive prep time, none of which that they have here, they barely even phased a starving Galan....so absolutely none of that was relevant....you have no proof to argue your side so don't go baggin on the OP for challenging your skewed opinion.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spiderbuck1

This is what I'm thinking.

@ancient_0f_days said: stopped dead in his tracks by Sue

Plus Johnny can produce blasts powerful enough to slice through a Celestial. I think he can potentially solo as well.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what I'm thinking. Plus Johnny can produce blasts powerful enough to slice through a Celestial. I think he can potentially solo as well.

@ancient_0f_days said:

stopped dead in his tracks by Sue

Nice to see that you cannot formulate your own argument .... show me Jonny slicing through a celestial .... I only brought up Sue as a possibility, chances of her actually stopping him before he puts her in a bubble along with the rest of her team are low...

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:

He's not debating for one side or the other, he's arguing your BS claim that this fight is unfair, and what you said about the X-men and Fantastic Four's track record.....well guess what......Booster Gold saved the DC MULTIVERSE

You have nothing as far as who can actually use their powers to do what to Booster before he puts them in a force field. no proof at all, not scans posted, nothing relevant, those 6 x-men there in the OP did NOT even effect Onslaught in the slightest, other marvel characters did like Hulk, those six X-men can't even beat Apocalypse .... The Fantastic Four could only even step up to Thanos and Galactus when they had extensive prep time, none of which that they have here, they barely even phased a starving Galan....so absolutely none of that was relevant....you have no proof to argue your side so don't go baggin on the OP for challenging your skewed opinion.

!!!THIS!!!

Ive tried to explain that to him. In fact I said the exact same thing with different words. He's trying to give credit to those 6 xmen i have in the OP by saying they defeated APOC, the xmen DID do that, but not the ones in the OP alone. Thats alllllll im trying to say. idk why he doesnt get it

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus Johnny can produce blasts powerful enough to slice through a Celestial. I think he can potentially solo as well.

booster is bloodlusted the teams arent. would sue stop him DEAD????? when did she become a murderer

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow, you still dont get it after ive tried 3 times to explain it to you. how does something so simple escape you? I'll try again! THE REASON YOUR EXAMPLES ARE IRRELEVANT IS BECAUSE THE MEMBERS THAT FOUGHT THOSE POWERFUL ENEMIES ARENT ALL HERE. Do you finally understand?????? Now to answer your second part. I'm not fighting for booster, im simply correcting the things you say that need correcting.

You don't understand what an example is. I forgive you.

He's not debating for one side or the other, he's arguing your BS claim

You've just proven he's debating his own battle. Thank you.

I'm done here. Don't respond to me.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck said:

This is what I'm thinking. Plus Johnny can produce blasts powerful enough to slice through a Celestial. I think he can potentially solo as well.

@ancient_0f_days said:

stopped dead in his tracks by Sue

Nice to see that you cannot formulate your own argument .... show me Jonny slicing through a celestial .... I only brought up Sue as a possibility, chances of her actually stopping him before he puts her in a bubble along with the rest of her team are low...

LOL, you didn't formulate and argument .... you are simply stating the obvious. Sue has shown far greater versatility and don't see how him putting up a FF would stop her from growing a bubble in his brain.

Johnny blasting through a Celestial:

No Caption Provided

Great Booster scans though. I recently picked up a book where tell his origin to Blue Beetle. And I like him in New 52 JLA International. Good stuff.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#49  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@spiderbuck: Didn't Johnny have the Cosmic Rod to do that?

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spiderbuck1

@spiderbuck said:

booster is bloodlusted the teams arent. would sue stop him DEAD????? when did she become a murderer

Sue would take out a threat to her family, and a blood lusted Booster would constitute such a threat. And it sounds like you made up your mind long before making this ridiculous thread, so why bother?