This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by WillPayton (9046 posts) - - Show Bio

..vs..

Booster and Ted Kord (Blue Beetle) are on an unpopulated alternate-reality Earth exploring and get separated. Booster gets an emergency call from Ted and then hears a huge explosion. Booster flies quickly to the area and sees his best friend, Ted, lying dead in a crater. In the distance he see the figure of Black Bolt, and Skeets tells Booster that the energy signature of what killed Ted is also coming from that guy. Skeets gives him a power reading on the new enemy and tells Booster to be careful.

Booster instantly becomes bloodlusted, puts up his shields, and decides to take this guy out no matter what.

Who wins this fight?

#2 Edited by nickthedevil (11409 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt's durability is... What again?

#3 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: He's traded blows with Hulk and Gladiator, but those are two of the most inconsistent characters in Marvel, so meh..

#4 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt

#5 Edited by beautifulrevery (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: He's traded blows with Hulk and Gladiator, but those are two of the most inconsistent characters in Marvel, so meh..

>Inconsistent

>Gladiator's confidence wavers RARELY

>Hulk in base form a 100+ tonner

Really? Sigh...

Blackbolt wins.

#6 Posted by XImpossibruX (5154 posts) - - Show Bio

Never thought I would see the day Booster Gold is now good enough to contend in Black Bolts league.

#7 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I see you like using stats, okay, Black Bolt is a 60 tonner after he's already powered himself up. The fact that those two didn't absolutely destroy him in a physical match already proves their inconsistency.

But I digress, Black Bolt wins regardless.

#8 Posted by Juiceboks (7501 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Booster would conceivably put him down.

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12361 posts) - - Show Bio

BB.

#10 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt wins 99 out of 100.

1 out of 100 Black Bolt suffers a random heart attack and dies.

#11 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by GhostRavage (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

Never thought I would see the day Booster Gold is now good enough to contend in Black Bolts league.

Anyone making an argument for Booster should get punched in the face...

#13 Posted by beautifulrevery (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I see you like using stats, okay, Black Bolt is a 60 tonner after he's already powered himself up. The fact that those two didn't absolutely destroy him in a physical match already proves their inconsistency.

But I digress, Black Bolt wins regardless.

I believe that's 70-80 tonner but I'm not entirely sure. Also his strength isn't what puts him above Booster. It's his voice. Though he does have the durability to tank blows from him easily.

#14 Posted by nickthedevil (11409 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster's done some pretty amazing stuff.

His shields should hold out against Black Bolt's scream though.

Doomsday's beating is above Black Bolt's scream, IMO

#15 Posted by gav (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt

#16 Posted by comic_book_fan (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

black bolt stomps

#17 Posted by WillPayton (9046 posts) - - Show Bio

How does BB get through Booster's shields?

#18 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a mismatch as some people want to claim. As previously mentioned, Booster's shields are very durable. I'm not sure what he has to put down Blackagar though.

#19 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6483 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Your talking that Black Bolt Voice will not break BG Shields

#20 Posted by WillPayton (9046 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Your talking that Black Bolt Voice will not break BG Shields

Does this prove something?

I'm still not sure how BB can get through Booster's shields, which took direct blows from Doomsday.

#21 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6483 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: How many hits did BG Shields took and how long did it last.

#22 Posted by comic_book_fan (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

black bolt can destroy a moon and has possibly all of earth with his voice doomsday never destroyed a moon or a planet not saying he couldn't just saying he hasn't so there not to mention the attack would by pass his force field and ignite the electrons inside his field that are directly around him along all with his matter manipulation there are countless ways for black bolt to win.

#23 Posted by patrat18 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio

id say black bolt wins,but he can't get through boosters shields,so when booster lets down his guard then black bolt takes it.people easily for get about the high tech skeets at boosters side that machine is pretty powerful,but all booster has to do is go to the past and kill baby black bolt if he,s not aloud to do that black bolt wins.

#24 Posted by nickthedevil (11409 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold's shields took a beating from Doomsday, and he then turned the forcefield and used it as a container for which he was able to hold Doomsday in.

#25 Posted by WillPayton (9046 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: How many hits did BG Shields took and how long did it last.

During DoS Booster's shields took 2 hits from Doomsday that I remember, one where DD used Booster's head to smash a tree in half, and a full-power hit that sent Booster flying so fast that his flight ring couldnt stop him until Superman caught him in mid air. DD only took out Booster because his power cells were depleted, so the shield went down and DD destroyed his suit.

Then there were other times that Booster withstood multiple hits from Doomsday...

#26 Posted by GhostRavage (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this even getting debated??? You can't use ABC logic in comics... Not to mention Doomsday doesn't have feats to prove his strength!! Wow... I never thought i could be so irritated for something so silly...

Black Bolt disintegrates him while saying hello...

*Silent Facepalm*

#27 Posted by WillPayton (9046 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this even getting debated??? You can't use ABC logic in comics... Not to mention Doomsday doesn't have feats to prove his strength!!

Yeah... Doomsday is kind of weak...

#28 Posted by GhostRavage (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Yeah, take it how you want... He's strong because he defeated this and that... Beating people... Awesome feats...