Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Mighty Thor

okay this is a diffrent kind of battle but lets say that thor vs beta vs superman vs superboy

okay so this is how its going to go down lets say these guys are flying the fastest they can in the streets of the city and then they clash at each other who will be the last one standing and how much destruction will there be?

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Forever

I think the winner would depend on who Superman and Superboy saw as the larger threat. They could either target each other, knowing that they are the only two individuals who have superspeed reaction times, or they would concentrate on the other two, acknowledging their extremely dangerous repertoire of powers.

If Superman and Superboy concentrated on each other, they would lose, and either Thor or Beta would come out on top. If the Supers concentrated on Thor and Beta Ray first then Superman would be the last one standing.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"I think the winner would depend on who Superman and Superboy saw as the larger threat. They could either target each other, knowing that they are the only two individuals who have superspeed reaction times, or they would concentrate on the other two, acknowledging their extremely dangerous repertoire of powers. If Superman and Superboy concentrated on each other, they would lose, and either Thor or Beta would come out on top. If the Supers concentrated on Thor and Beta Ray first then Superman would be the last one standing."

Agreed.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Forever says:

"I think the winner would depend on who Superman and Superboy saw as the larger threat. They could either target each other, knowing that they are the only two individuals who have superspeed reaction times, or they would concentrate on the other two, acknowledging their extremely dangerous repertoire of powers. If Superman and Superboy concentrated on each other, they would lose, and either Thor or Beta would come out on top. If the Supers concentrated on Thor and Beta Ray first then Superman would be the last one standing."

no this is not teaming they fly at there fastest speed and one hit which would be a big boom and who would be the last standing

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The Mighty Thor says:

"Forever says:
no this is not teaming they fly at there fastest speed and one hit which would be a big boom and who would be the last standing"

Most likely they'll all be standing, if not Superman.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Forever

The Mighty Thor says:

"Forever says:
no this is not teaming they fly at there fastest speed and one hit which would be a big boom and who would be the last standing"

So you just want to know who would survive if all four of them flew into each other at full speed? Probably all of them. But Superman is the most durable, followed by Superboy and then Thor and Beta Ray Bill probably come in tied for third place. But you should have known that already.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Forever says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Forever says:
So you just want to know who would survive if all four of them flew into each other at full speed? Probably all of them. But Superman is the most durable, followed by Superboy and then Thor and Beta Ray Bill probably come in tied for third place. But you should have known that already."

beta and thor aren't tied thor with odin force/rune magic is so much stronger then beta

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Forever

The Mighty Thor says:

"beta and thor aren't tied thor with odin force/rune magic is so much stronger then beta"

That's like saying Magneto is so much stronger than Black Panther. No, but his powers can make him appear to be. Even with the Odin Force, if Thor does not use it to enhance his durability then it is at the same level it always is. But that's neither here nor there. I was assuming you were talking about the normal level of Thor, and I was trying to get around why they would all want to fly into each other at the same time. The whole thing seems pointless to me.

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Forever says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"beta and thor aren't tied thor with odin force/rune magic is so much stronger then beta"
That's like saying Magneto is so much stronger than Black Panther. No, but his powers can make him appear to be. Even with the Odin Force, if Thor does not use it to enhance his durability then it is at the same level it always is. But that's neither here nor there. I was assuming you were talking about the normal level of Thor, and I was trying to get around why they would all want to fly into each other at the same time. The whole thing seems pointless to me."

well yea thats why i said it was a diffrent kind of battle i just thought it would be cool lol

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.