User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LimpoyzLoan
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

RULES:

• Booker doesn't have Elizabeth
  • Corvo doesn't have the Outsider
  • Booker has a pistol, a sniper, and his skyhook. He also has all his vigors and they are all upgraded.
  • Corvo has his standard sword, a crossbow, and all his supernatural powers and they are all upgraded

Fight takes place in Colombia

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

bump

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WarBlade539

@limpoyzloan: Great battle. Now, Booker's powers are extremely destructive. Undertow coupled with Shock Jockey is a dangerous combination. If Booker spots Corvo, then Undertow could be very useful. That coupled with Possession, Return to Sender or Devil's Kiss and we have one dead Assassin.

However, we gotta take into account that Corvo is an extremely talented killer. And those powers of his are designed for infiltration and assassination. He may not be as destructive as Booker but he is faster, more fluid and precise. And he won't get into open combat with someone whose abilities are far more destructive.

So, in a straight up fight, Booker. Since Corvo hardly ever fights straight-up and likes to use stealth and surprise-attacks (at-least my Corvo anyway); I would say he wins. Bend-Time + Blink + Face-stab. :)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo in a bit of a stomp, that possession ability is horribly broken in a one on one fight regardless of stealth or not.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrew Booker, get Jack! If you want some real plasmids, hit up the man at the bottom of the sea!

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Booker has a rechargeable shield and can chain permanent invincibility with upgraded charge. Corvo can assassinate him (poison his food and drink or something) but in a straight fight he loses.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irs said:

Booker has a rechargeable shield and can chain permanent invincibility with upgraded charge. Corvo can assassinate him (poison his food and drink or something) but in a straight fight he loses.

That's the point. Corvo rarely gets into a straight fight. Booker's powers are more destructive but Corvo is more agile, more precise. Bend time + 10 incendiary bolts + bend time again + back-stab = One dead ex-Pinkerton. :P

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo in a bit of a stomp, that possession ability is horribly broken in a one on one fight regardless of stealth or not.

Yup. But I would consider the bend-time to be more broken lol. But Booker has possession too.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Corvo wins.

Hes cooler too

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dextersinister

@darkazrael999 said:

@dextersinister said:

Yup. But I would consider the bend-time to be more broken lol. But Booker has possession too.

That too would be broken in a straight up fight but it's the difference between Bookers that sends out a ghost that needs to get them and Corvos that puts you inside of someone as soon as you activate it.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999 said:

@dextersinister said:

That too would be broken in a straight up fight but it's the difference between Bookers that sends out a ghost that needs to get them and Corvos that puts you inside of someone as soon as you activate it.

Yeah. But you cannot attack or do complex movements just walk and open doors. I get what you are saying though. Did you play the DLC?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: Booker doesn't have plasmids, he has vigors :P

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Shouldn't the no Outsider rule imply no abilities? Bend time and blink alone give Corvo the fight on a silver platter. Without abilities for either I'd give to Booker due to the savagery and survivability of having fought in a war. As far as I know Corvo did mostly reconnaissance and couriering for the Queen. I might have missed any mention of his military record in that game.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo stomps.

Bend Time+Blink+Stab in the Back>Anything Booker has.

But on the plus side, I do like Infinite a little bit more than Dishonored.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Depends completely on the location and the starting distance. If they begin within sight of each other, Booker has more than a good enough chance of lifting Corvo in the air and laying it on him. If they start unaware of each other's locations, Corvo wins this without much effort.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends completely on the location and the starting distance. If they begin within sight of each other, Booker has more than a good enough chance of lifting Corvo in the air and laying it on him. If they start unaware of each other's locations, Corvo wins this without much effort.

Exactly what I was trying to say. On a different note, did you play 'The Knife of Dunwall' DLC?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget said:

Exactly what I was trying to say. On a different note, did you play 'The Knife of Dunwall' DLC?

No I have not, nor have I played the brand new one that just recently came out either.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NeonGameWave

This is an awesome matchup! I`m going with Booker Dewitt due to his more powerful abilities and he seems to be more versatile fighter, also he has taken on an array of powerful enemies that would potentially give Corvo a run for his money.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WarBlade539

@darkazrael999 said:

@deranged_midget said:

No I have not, nor have I played the brand new one that just recently came out either.

You should really try it, if you can. It's incredible. Playing it from Daud's perspective is just awesome. You can see how the Empress' assassination broke him and how he is obsessed with the messages The Outsider has been giving him and depending on that, you can either be a lil' bit less murderous than before or turn into a complete psychopath. His powers are cooler. I highly recommend. :)

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

corvo

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo. He would tackle this tactically. He would stalk him and then silence booker.

Avatar image for averagecomicdude
AverageComicDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Agree That The Starting point Will decide the Outcome In a Straight Up Fight Booker Has The Edge But If Its more On Stealth Corvo has the edge

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo has time stopping abilities along with possession and teleportation. Booker would be hard pressed to try to get a good lock on him with his powers and weapons while its alot easier for corvo to handle him.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hyperlight

Im playing dishonored again because of this lol

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo due to his skills as an assassin and the abilities at his disposal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: +1 for being creative on this battle. and i agree on with drew said

@drew_tan said:

Corvo has time stopping abilities along with possession and teleportation. Booker would be hard pressed to try to get a good lock on him with his powers and weapons while its alot easier for corvo to handle him.

minotauro501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo in a stomp imo. Booker will have no answer for bend time. The ONLY chance Booker will have is if he could try to possess Corvo before he utilizes any of his abilities. If Corvo doesn't open up with bend time, then Booker will either have to get a lucky possess/shot in or try to predict where Corvo will blink and kill him there.

In equipment/tech, Booker definitely has the edge, and even in overall arsenal of powers, but Corvo's blink and bend time are just too much for Booker.

Flannel_Ginger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Booker all the way...

Avatar image for carloscontreras
CarlosContreras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CarlosContreras

Just watch these videos and it'll end this debate

;)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlmEEm6A0j5DgUeeNeLPtJw_38uznzfw_

TEAM CORVO

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo stomps.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might honestly back Booker here. I’d peg Corvo as the more skilled fighter and time stop IS broken, but it’s not like it’s in character for him to just time-stop kill everybody he fights against.

Booker’s powers are a lot more destructive and the skyhook should afford him some manoeuvrability against the overall more agile Corvo. Plus, his pistol should be superior from what I remember and he has his autoshield to protect him.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Corvo stomps. Possession and bend time give him all the tools he needs