Bone Claw v. Adamantium v. Vibranium Wolverine

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By AZTERIX_

Which version of Wolverine do people think would be most dangerous? If he had no metal, Adamantium, Wakandan Vibranium, or either metal on his claws only?

NOTE:

Wolverine has never had a Vibranium skeleton this is pure conjecture. Then as far as the claws-only goes, X-23 is the only character to have that. Not Wolverine.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What would a Vibranium skeleton even do?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Admantium>>>>>>vibranium>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>normal skeleton

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd imagine.. vibranium. If you were made out of Cap's shield you'd be unstoppable.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caps shield is adamantium with vibranium, it's an alloy.

Adamantium is a failed replication of Caps shield but still very powerful.

Bones would give Wolverine a speed advantage but durability to blunt force is drastically hindered.

I think bone claw would make Wolverine' speed of advantage to allow him to poke in the eyes, stab the heart and slash the throat of a person easier. Just imagine how much faster you would be if you weighed half as less.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@azterix_ said:

Which version of Wolverine do people think would be most dangerous? If he had no metal, Adamantium, Wakandan Vibranium, or either metal on his claws only?

NOTE:

Wolverine has never had a Vibranium skeleton this is pure conjecture. Then as far as the claws-only goes, X-23 is the only character to have that. Not Wolverine.

I really don't understand your battle parameters. Can you put a bit more thought into it, please?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d

@erik: I think what is more dangerous, if he has his bone claws, his adamantium or if his bones were made of Captain America shield.

I think it dependson the ssituation. He has pros and cons for both.

Faster healing, faster movement with bone claws.

Higher durability with adamantium.

I believe the density of Captain America shield material is actually very very light, lighter than adamantium. It might actually be the better in between of both.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It entirely depends on who he's fighting.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be OVERALL best if he had a Wakandan Vibranium frame. The ultimate metal is Proto-Adamantium= Cap's Shield, however it is impossible to get =P

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Bone Claws is the coolest

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kingant27

Bone Claws might be the most dangerous, in the sense that he wouldn't be as laid back IMO, because he doesn't posses the virtually inderstructable laced skeleton; and he would be faster; however obviously the Adamantium IMO would be the most deadly, due how it would protect Wolverine better than the bone obviously.

The Vibranium is in the middle for me, while the other 2 have pros and cons to them; however I fell the Adamantium would make the Wolverine a bigger threat, due to how he would be less worked about being reckless; and obviously the Adamantium would be much more beneficial for his character and how he may need to cut harder object that what bone is capable of.