• 67 results
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Sparda

I'm a bit of a Bond fanboy, and I seriously think that Bond could win with his started issue gadgets. For one, if Punisher were trying to get up close and personal, Bod could gas him with his wristwatch (it has some crazy crap in there). He could tazer him, tranq him, etc., etc.

He has fought numerous opponents and won, has literally mastered army training (Naval, whatever), and is a master of Judo (PERFECTION). Were they to have equal guns and ammo, Bond is as good as Punisher.

I think he wins.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Eternal Chaos

/Pain says:

"Colt Python says:
"Bond does not carry a lazer strong enough to cut someone in half."
Give it a rest man. You just got owned by Eternal. You shouldn't have enough intestinal fortitude to carry on after such a beating. Blehhhhh.........."

loL. My name should be Eternal Ownage

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Vrakmul

Colt Python says:

If it can cut through metal it can cut through flesh. That's a rule of thumb.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Resonate

Eternal Chaos says:

"/Pain says:
"Colt Python says:
Give it a rest man. You just got owned by Eternal. You shouldn't have enough intestinal fortitude to carry on after such a beating. Blehhhhh.........."
loL. My name should be Eternal Ownage"

Heheheheheh... uhhhh... sorry about that.... nervously starts walking backwards

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Vrakmul

/Pain says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"/Pain says:
"Colt Python says:

Heheheheheh... uhhhh... sorry about that.... nervously starts walking backwards"

lol.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Eternal Chaos

/Pain says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"/Pain says:
"Colt Python says:
Heheheheheh... uhhhh... sorry about that.... *nervously starts walking backwards*"

Lol. No comment....

MESSAGE!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sparda

Sparda says:

"I'm a bit of a Bond fanboy, and I seriously think that Bond could win with his started issue gadgets. For one, if Punisher were trying to get up close and personal, Bod could gas him with his wristwatch (it has some crazy crap in there). He could tazer him, tranq him, etc., etc. He has fought numerous opponents and won, has literally mastered army training (Naval, whatever), and is a master of Judo (PERFECTION). Were they to have equal guns and ammo, Bond is as good as Punisher. I think he wins."

Just posting that again before I'm going off.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Colt Python says:

"I'm didn't get defensive I stayed on topic.How can you call me childish and stand up for people who started another arguement about something that has nothing to do with the thread or anything at all.I don't understand how this works I guess.If you come in here and post a response and someone doesn't like it, it's cool for them to say whatever they want to me.If I respond then i'm defensive and childish.That makes no sense what so ever."

You did get all defensive, not only did you call people the "C" word, and stupid, but you were acting immature for no reason at all. If they wanna argue, let them argue. When you jump into somebody else's arguement like you did, they have the right to bash you, especially when they're just playfully arguing with something like "Girls are better than boys" just let it go and suck on a lollipop.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Rotten gun

Dreadnaught says:

"Rotten gun says:
"punisher wins... the caliber of his opponents is way beyond anything any bond has encountered"
Bond makes punisher take a bath with mr.toaster or drowns him in a sink. Bond is that cool, bond can kill a guy with sheer coolness. "

ha ha ha now i know where your coming from... insanity :P

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Rotten gun

colt python is right... bond cant beat the punisher, punisher is human but comicbook hero human which isn't human at all...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"I'm didn't get defensive I stayed on topic.How can you call me childish and stand up for people who started another arguement about something that has nothing to do with the thread or anything at all.I don't understand how this works I guess.If you come in here and post a response and someone doesn't like it, it's cool for them to say whatever they want to me.If I respond then i'm defensive and childish.That makes no sense what so ever."
You did get all defensive, not only did you call people the "C" word, and stupid, but you were acting immature for no reason at all. If they wanna argue, let them argue. When you jump into somebody else's arguement like you did, they have the right to bash you, especially when they're just playfully arguing with something like "Girls are better than boys" just let it go and suck on a lollipop."
Yea ok so next time your trying to make a point in a thread i'm going to come in and say you wrong because i'm superior to you...because that's obviously ok.I'm also not even going to ask why you have the opinion you have i win the argument because i'm me! Obviously that is the kind of thing that's cool around here."

Are you having trouble understanding me? They're cool and get along. I don't like you. We're not cool so that kind of thing doesn't work with me. Them, they can do that because they're cool as I stated. Now begone.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Rotten gun

Dreadnaught says:

"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"Wow...this thread sucks!"
#No YOU SUCK#!
Post Edited:2007-10-26 21:55:41"
wats wrong with you?"
I'm better than you simple as that. "
that's extremely false but even if so who cares.That has nothing to do with the topic what so ever."
Prove that I'm not your superior. "
Why bother.Proving i'm superior to someone like you is like sweep kicking a man with a cane."
Girls are better than boys, period, no questions asked. "
Yea and even if that's true that still has nothing to do with the topic."
I'm a girl your a boy, I am therefore better than you. "

why did it take me so long to notice that?.... i feel dirty now. i think i'll take a shower....

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Doomhunter

Punisher's a cold blooded killer.....that's what he does he ,...kills....as for the hand-to-hand....I think Punisher's got more style and SKILL (he can take about 12 well trained armed men down,with almost no struggle at all)...anyway that's just my opinion...Bond's just a little bit sloppy when it comes to the fighting ,from what I've seen, although he can be brutal....and finish people off with great ease...anyway I think Punisher's the one.....but it's only my opinion...so don't take it personal;)

The Informant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The Informant

Rotten gun says:

"punisher wins... the caliber of his opponents is way beyond anything any bond has encountered"

I agree, Jaws in the only one who came close and I don't know how Bond survived a fight with him. Never mind Punishers arsenal of weapons.

The Informant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The Informant

Rotten gun says:

I agree, Jaws in the only one who came close and I don't know how Bond survived a fight with him. Never mind Punishers arsenal of weapons.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Sparda

The Informant says:

"Rotten gun says:
I agree, Jaws in the only one who came close and I don't know how Bond survived a fight with him. Never mind Punishers arsenal of weapons."

Jaws never dies. He can't. He has survived falls from planes with so much as dusting off his shirt to recognize it. Heck, the freaking building he was in collapsed and he dusted his shirt off and walked away. He would murder Punisher in a fight. The only reason anyone has survived against him is because Bond was smart enough to use his surroundings.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Rotten gun