Bolg & Lurtz vs Legolas & Aragorn (Movie Versions)

HomasTardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This battle is a pure fist fight to the death, there are no weapons, no interference and no prep time.

This battle takes place at Amon Hen in Middle-Earth.

The versions of the characters in the battle are: Bolg (The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug), Lurtz (The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring), Legolas (The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug) and Aragorn (The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring) and so, have the same armour that they wore in these movies.

Which team do you think would win and why?

Razul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Razul

Team 1. Bolg could solo in a fist fight due to size and strength. Legolas is fast but he didn't actually defeat Bolg in DoS plus only part of that battle was H2H. Lurtz was tossing Aragorn around in LOTR when they fought, Aragorn was only able to defeat him when he had a weapon.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Stupid_People

Since when is Lurtz a match for Legolas? I know little of Blog though so him v Aragorn I cannot comment on.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nerdork

@princearagorn1 You might be needed here.

Legolas and Aragorn can win this. Bolg is only decent in his prowess. We saw him get bested, for the most part, by Legolas in TH:TDoS, and i'm refering to when they were grappling for a little bit. I know that, overall, Bolg and Lurtz have the advantage in strength and durability, but Legolas and Aragorn seem to be more deft fighters, and much much quicker.

Team 2 FTW!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aragorn killed Lurtz in Fellowship and Bolg ran away from Legolas, after he stomped his men of course, in DoS. I think its safe to say team 2 wins

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no weapons this is much harder on Team 2, as both Lurtz and Bolg are much larger and stronger. Legolas was able to hold his own against Bolg in H2H, but without his sword Aragorn was getting tossed around by Lurtz. I think that Aragorn could hold out against either one on Team 1 just long enough for Legolas to beat his opponent and help Aragorn with his.

I would say that Team 2 wins 6 out of 10.

MandoViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mortium said:

With no weapons this is much harder on Team 2, as both Lurtz and Bolg are much larger and stronger. Legolas was able to hold his own against Bolg in H2H, but without his sword Aragorn was getting tossed around by Lurtz. I think that Aragorn could hold out against either one on Team 1 just long enough for Legolas to beat his opponent and help Aragorn with his.

This.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aragorn killed Lurtz in Fellowship and Bolg ran away from Legolas, after he stomped his men of course, in DoS. I think its safe to say team 2 wins

This.

Razul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Remember its H2H. Aragorn chopped Lurtz head off with a sword, not with his hands.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bigcimmerian

@mortium said:

This.

Agree

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sadly, haven't seen DoS..

iamjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iamjustice

Its clear that team two are superior weapon masters, but bare hands? I honestly cant see how team two beats the stronger, more durable team one. Maybe if they are allowed to use the environment, and smash the opponents with rocks or branches, or maybe throw team two off of cliffs. But bare handed...i just cant see it. Being orcs and uru kai (idk how uru kai, uruk hai is spelled) they are constantly blood lusted, and much more deadly. I feel like the only reason team two barely beat their adversaries in the first place (barely beat, and by no means stomped) was because of superior weapon mastery (legolas) and experience (aaragorn). To me, this is kind of like batman and cap vs venomed bane and luke cage...with no gear (other than banes venom). Although legolas and aaragorn have mild to moderately superior skill...i feel like they lack the raw power and damage soak to pull this off without weapons. Not that they are weak at all, they are both at least peak human, but they are fighting characters with superhuman strength, durability, and ferocity...i think team one takes this at least 7/10 bare handed. Team two takes it 10/10 with weapons though.