Bobobo-bo-bo-Bobo vs. Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The other day, my friend said: "I think Bobobo-bo-bo-Bobo could beat Superman." I asked: "Which version?" And he replied: "Any version."

I don't know enough about Bobobo, so I wanted to ask: where does he rank in comparison to Superman? (Name the version.)

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

If I remember correctly from the Show Bo is a heavy reality Warper. The show made little to no sense though and a lot of it was fooling around.

Unless Superman can conquer extreme Reality Warping Toon Force I think he's below him.

That being said I've never read the Manga.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@thecheesestabber: It's hard to conquer toon force, but there are versions of Superman who have beaten ton force-like characters.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@logy5000: The thing is though they work with purpose Bobo's so off the wall reality warping its hard to fight

i.e In some fights he'll happily use his friends as shields and weapons While breaking the fourth wall and jumping to random scenes.

I can't embed any video at the moment to give an example though.

But like I said it's been awhile since I seen it

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BoboBobo annoyed me alot when i was younger but i'm happy to see other manga characters being used

koopa33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well let me name off as many things that bo-bobo can do. He can create a board game that beats you with a bull dozer attaches an idiot to you and drives you insane, his afro is some kind of pocket dimension that allowed him to summon Yugi modo, he is the king of Hajike ( Wiggin in the show ), his bo-bobo roulette is basically a randomized torture device, one punch seems to be strong enough to make the target cough up inhuman amounts of blood in the manga, hajike seems to be some sort of reality bending magic and superman has no immunities to magic, bo-bobo can channel his rage into pure power, also i should again mention the fact that he can bend reality, he through a train into the air, was a samurai when he was i think about 5, He flew past a plane on a hang glider then was sitting in it right after don patch jumped out the window with only an umbrella, he produces micro-movies and own the theater they're played in, he controls his nose hairs like friggin whips, he blew destroyed the son using it as a weapon against his enemy WITHOUT DESTROYING THE WORLD, he was a robot piloted by a dragon, his hair can also summon an armada of planes, his boogers are his personal army, he can pull a chain and ball out of nowhere, he can use a sexy pajama party as an attack, he came back to life from death, he's extremely resilient, he can put you in hellish retro video games, he has an over abundance of techniques that he's used once but are freaking powerful (most of the time), he judges you with the planets, and then there's Bo-bobo world. With bo-bobo world he creates a world were you must go with the flow in a world with no logic. The opponents abilities are useless since bo-bobo controls this entire dimension, it doesn't take up power the longer he uses it which translates to it doesn't end until bo-bobo decides for it to end, he'll confuse you to no end leaving you open, only to people have made it through this hell, bo-bobo's companions can control it. Oh and lets not forget the possibility of Jelly Jiggler and Don Patch fighting along side them, not only are they just as resiliant as bo-bobo but they have all kinds of power with Hajike, Then they have a plethora of fusions ( though one of them needs another one named Dengaku Man ) and those fusions have even more power then any of them on there own, they also have time limits but they're very inconsistent in the show. So any version of Superman would stand no chance against Bo-bobo with or without the companions. And it would be friggin hilarious.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobobo stomps with toon-force/reality warping.

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobobo lolstomp!

giitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By giitty

Superman has no chance

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toonforce trumps everything. How many times do I have to say it?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically....Bobobobo is on acid.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman no problem!! can beat him.

Avatar image for averageinsanity
AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@givemefreedom: I don't think it'll be easy. iirc bobobo is like the superman villain mr. mxyzptlk but physically stronger. Like he can break through walls and knock people out using ONLY HIS NOSEHAIRS LOL.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nonetheless Superman will win.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The Blond Afro Guy beats him. Nothing can win against the power of hair.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobobo via fist of the nose hair, I honestly don't remember much of show besides him having obscene toon force.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity: When was breaking through walls outclassing superman? Probably not mr.Mxy level. But everything else meh.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cor_Tsar

Wow, your friend made a pretty accurate statement. Superman Prime and SA Superman gives him a fight, but they also could lose.

mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

koopa33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@givemefreedom: I refer you to my earlier comment, and on gathered data from other fans of the show. In bo-bobo wolrd, basically unless you think exactly like bo-bobo and become an idiot like him, don, and jelly you're powerless even if Bo-bobo doesn't command the laws of bo-bobo world to take away your powers in the first place, that basically means Superman is stripped down to being a muscular human being in spandex against a man who basically outclasses Mr. Myx with the reality warping.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always thought that character was stupid. Like really, Bobobobo ?

koopa33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: You should see his brothers and sister's names. Its just the same thing but with a different vowel. And different hair styles

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudcrab said:
Loading Video...

:O
What the... What did I just watch O.O

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21