Avatar image for decepticondave_
decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By decepticondave_

Well since he only has to capture her, he can do it, no time limit and a nice carbonite sprew could stop her

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bump

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fetts

I'm afraid I don't know enough about Zealot either. So I can't really comment on who'd win.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@CitizenBane:

I can give some feats:

Armor is capable of withstanding blows from a lightsaber.

Helmet grants 360 degree vision as well as advanced radar and - I believe - enhanced olfactory senses.

Possesses a number of gadgets typically used for Jedi, including sonic greandes a lightsaber collection. He used a lightsaber to fight Jaina Solo in a fight, and he beat her when he began training her (Silver will absolutely kill me for using this as a feat. I don't care). I forget if he just beat her or if she beat him after a lengthy engagement (Jaina didn't use the Force and Boba was in his 70s and dying from a disease. Still decent)

As a 13 year old, he stalemated Mace Windu in a fight (I don't know if this is still canon. At one point it was; if the new Clone Wars invalidates it, then I will still consider this feat canon because I do not recognize TCW).

He does not have superhuman strength, but he does have superhuman durability and senses granted by his armor.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silver2467

As with all other Jango clones, Boba is also physically enhanced, technically speaking.

@JediXMan said: 

As a 13 year old, he stalemated Mace Windu in a fight (I don't know if this is still canon. At one point it was; if the new Clone Wars invalidates it, then I will still consider this feat canon because I do not recognize TCW).

Boba lost to Mace, and the fight was poorly written anyway. The book made it very clear that Mace could have killed him any time he wanted but refrained from doing so, despite Boba bringing every weapon he had to bear. At any rate, TCW did, as far as I know, retcon this incident, and for once, I actually appreciate TCW's retcons. The fight was stupid. Mace casually evades all of Boba's weaopns, but Boba somehow manages to land melee hits on him? Nonsense. Either way, it was not much of a feat anyway, because of how much Mace was holding back.

Possesses a number of gadgets typically used for Jedi, including sonic greandes a lightsaber collection. He used a lightsaber to fight Jaina Solo in a fight, and he beat her when he began training her (Silver will absolutely kill me for using this as a feat. I don't care). I forget if he just beat her or if she beat him after a lengthy engagement (Jaina didn't use the Force and Boba was in his 70s and dying from a disease. Still decent)

I won't kill you; you are killing me. Traviss fanwanking the Mandos this way was one of the endless problems in LotF. There is no feasible reason should this happen, nor is there any feasible reason Jaina should be training with the Mandalorians in the first place. Fandalorian feats don't count.

Also, minor note: Boba's armor being lightsaber resistant is not the equivalent of being lightsaber immune.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Silver2467 said:

As with all other Jango clones, Boba is also physically enhanced, technically speaking.

@JediXMan said:

Boba lost to Mace, and the fight was poorly written anyway. The book made it very clear that Mace could have killed him any time he wanted but refrained from doing so, despite Boba bringing every weapon he had to bear. At any rate, TCW did, as far as I know, retcon this incident, and for once, I actually appreciate TCW's retcons. The fight was stupid. Mace casually evades all of Boba's weaopns, but Boba somehow manages to land melee hits on him? Nonsense. Either way, it was not much of a feat anyway, because of how much Mace was holding back.immune.

(Boba is unaltered. He doesn't have anything physically superhuman. Actually, only the Nulls and maybe the Arcs are really superhuman. Hm... I should do a respect thread for the Nulls)

Hm. I'll have to take a look at that fight again.

@Silver2467 said:

I won't kill you; you are killing me. Traviss fanwanking the Mandos this way was one of the endless problems in LotF. There is no feasible reason should this happen, nor is there any feasible reason Jaina should be training with the Mandalorians in the first place. Fandalorian feats don't count.

Also, minor note: Boba's armor being lightsaber resistant is not the equivalent of being lightsaber immune.

I like Traviss. So for once... I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. :P

I never said immune. I just said it could withstand blows from a lightsaber, which is true.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said: 

(Boba is unaltered. He doesn't have anything physically superhuman. Actually, only the Nulls and maybe the Arcs are really superhuman. Hm... I should do a respect thread for the Nulls)

Hm. I'll have to take a look at that fight again.

Are you sure? I know Boba was unaltered in the sense that his brain functions respective to individuality were not suppressed like the other clones, but I was fairly certain he was still genetically altered to be physically enhanced, just as with the other clones. IIRC, The Essential Guide to Warfare stated this. Let me check.

I like Traviss. So for once... I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. :P

Traviss sucks. Your argument is invalid. :P

I never said immune. I just said it could withstand blows from a lightsaber, which is true.

I understand, just wanted to clarify for anyone else who might not have known what you meant. 

EDIT: Never mind. Just checked the guide to warfare, and I remembered the description of physical enhancement wrong. It said that about the clones but gave no mention that Boba had that as well. Although it would come as no surprise to me if Boba was enhanced. I could dig through other sources to see if there is anything on that...