Boba Fett vs Terminator

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Fight is to the death only. The version of Terminator will be applied in the picture. Fight is to the death only. Both are bloodlusted. Boba has a full arsenal. Terminator has a grenade launcher, a gatling gun, a missile launcher, two frags, two shotguns, and a pistol. Both have no prep but both are aware of the other's capabilities. Fight takes place on Pollis Massa (The place where Padme' gave birth to Luke and Leia). 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Fett's tactical mind, massive arsenal edge, excellent armor, and ability of flight give him the edge. 

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blood_guts

the weapons matter. arnold has used stuff fett would have no chance against.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NightFang3

Fett should win.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

You do realize the exact same holds true for Fett, right?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Fett stomps.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blood_guts
@k4tzm4n: i see them both hitting eachother with one round. arnold could dual wield a missile launcher and a grenade launcher and that would probably kill boba. if he has something that can take out arnold then do tell i dont know much more of his arsenal than his blaster and flamethrower
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Blood_guts
-His blaster rifle would more than suffice in damaging a T-800. 
-The T-800 isn't going to duel equip missile launchers and use a grenade launcher.  First and foremost, that's not even possible.  Secondly, this isn't a video game.  A missile launcher requires both hands to operate. 
-Unlike the T-800, Boba Fett actually has remotely impressive reflex feats in the comics.  Not to mention his superior mobility furthers the advantage, therefore making it more likely he can connect first.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theicon
@DeathpooltheT1000: agreed,  and   one hit from the rocket pack   terminates the terminator  fett will use the remains as trophies
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blood_guts
@k4tzm4n said:
@Blood_guts: -His blaster rifle would more than suffice in damaging a T-800. -The T-800 isn't going to duel equip missile launchers and use a grenade launcher.  First and foremost, that's not even possible.  Secondly, this isn't a video game.  A missile launcher requires both hands to operate. -Unlike the T-800, Boba Fett actually has remotely impressive reflex feats in the comics.  Not to mention his superior mobility furthers the advantage, therefore making it more likely he can connect first.
ok people can dual wield in real life and a robot man who most certainly has dual wielded uzis and shotguns can certainly hold two things capable of killing bobo. terminator could take a laser shot but i dont think bobo could take a grenade.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Blood_guts
My point wasn't he can't hold any two weapons at once.  The point was he can't use two missile launchers at once, like you implied.  And somehow, you said it would use a grenade launcher at the same time, too.  Not sure how that's happening unless they design it after Goro. 

Boba Fett's Mandalorian armor has withstood plenty of damage before, by the way.  I would love to know how you're certain a regular T-800 can take a shot from Fett's blaster to the head.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fetts
@Blood_guts said:
@k4tzm4n said:
@Blood_guts: -His blaster rifle would more than suffice in damaging a T-800. -The T-800 isn't going to duel equip missile launchers and use a grenade launcher.  First and foremost, that's not even possible.  Secondly, this isn't a video game.  A missile launcher requires both hands to operate. -Unlike the T-800, Boba Fett actually has remotely impressive reflex feats in the comics.  Not to mention his superior mobility furthers the advantage, therefore making it more likely he can connect first.
ok people can dual wield in real life and a robot man who most certainly has dual wielded uzis and shotguns can certainly hold two things capable of killing bobo. terminator could take a laser shot but i dont think bobo could take a grenade.
1. You clearly don't know much about "bobo." "Bobo" has killed Jedi and has stood up to Vader.
2. I have no doubt Boba could dodge the rockets or grenades. He's dodged blaster fire before. Plus not to mention his jetpack (which is faster than most people think) could undoubtly dodge grenades or missiles. Plus Terminator would not get an accurate shot with the missile if he indeed used it with one hand.
3. It is mentioned in the Terminator that the guy who had sex with Sarah Conno  (it was a while ago since I've seen it leave me alone) stated that he couldn't kill a Terminator with these weapons (shotguns, pistols, etc.) which I think means he could take out a terminator with more futuristic weapons. And we clearly see laser guns used by the Resistance. However, a blaster only makes a mark on average durasteel. I don't know if durasteel is stronger or if the Resistance's lasers are stronger. Either way i assure you if a shotgun can do significant damage to T-800 (which it has), a laser will. 

In my own opinion this would the battle between the two greatest Sci-Fi badasses ever. However i do think Boba Fett could take this and terminator respectable looses. I'm not sure though if this is a total stomp. Those Terminators are pretty damn hard to kill.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blood_guts
@Fetts: yeah bobo is pretty cool....... even still i think jetpack man goes down and arnold is inoperational. with his tracking eyes he could tag hard to hit targets just about as well as a storm trooper shooting at someone that isnt a main character. its just that they are both such good shots if bobo had a magrail i would say double kill.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fetts

Ya Boba wins. Taking down Jedi are feats that can't be ignored. I can't see T-800 doing that . Let me also point out that Boba's armor is lightsaber proof. And not to mention Boba has survived 3 encounters with the Sarlacc and has survived a bomb to the face. Terminator's best bet is to give Boba a direct hit with a missile or grenade which I don't see happening. And Boba has faster reflexes. But still. In my opinion, Boba and Terminator are the two greatest Sci-Fi badasses ever. And i don't think this is a complete and total stomp (that's coming from a Fett fan :P).

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By acer51

Any good Star Wars nerd knows madalorian armor is resistant to lightsabers and blaster fire, i dont think the shot gun or pistol will be able to hurt Boba. The frags and gatling gun might knock him back  

a bit. The only way i see T-800 hurting boba is either hiting him with the rocket or gernade launcher, or geting up close and punching boba in the face. But those probably wont kill him.  

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tiamat

Boba 'the overrated' Fett. Wins. 

@k4tzm4n said:

Fett's tactical mind, massive arsenal edge, excellent armor, and ability of flight give him the edge.  
This sums it up nice and short.
Avatar image for evil_terminator666
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TERMINATOR would win. people are just TERMINATOR haters and need to debate. TERMINATOR's alot faster than than boba. bobas armor is nothing near the ability of a T-800,boba looks like a tinman for crying out loud.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fetts
@EVIL_TERMINATOR666 said:
TERMINATOR would win. people are just TERMINATOR haters and need to debate. TERMINATOR's alot faster than than boba. bobas armor is nothing near the ability of a T-800,boba looks like a tinman for crying out loud.
For starters, please read the debate. Secondly, like a lot of people, you don't know much about Boba and you're completely underestimating him. 

I don't think it's the fact that we are "TERMINATOR haters." (I mean honestly, who hates the Terminator?) I love Terminator as well and I think this would be the battle of the two greatest Sci-Fi badasses ever. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By progenitorigin

Fett's tactical experience & talent combined with his more futuristic gear should give him an edge over Arnoldator, as long as Boba Fett keeps a good distance and uses his tech and firepower, he should be able to damage the Terminator enough to take the victory.  Boba did beat IG-88, after all.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

It looks like "TERMINATOR_FAN" made an alt account. 

/eyeroll
Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cochise

Fett wins. 

-His weapons are capable of damaging the Terminator
-He's got a large edge in mobility/speed reflexes
-He is better at tactics and stalking prey (though the Terminator is by far not a dummy given the way he tracked down the Conners, this is a bit of a different situation.) 

Good fight, one I'd love to see in comics... Though it would end with Fett putting a T-1000 head in his trophy case.

moviesrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By moviesrus

First of all which TERMINATOR model are we talking? if it's the Arnold T-800 he may win. if it's the T-1000 or a T-x then boba is screwed!
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fetts
@Cochise said:
Fett wins.   -His weapons are capable of damaging the Terminator -He's got a large edge in mobility/speed reflexes -He is better at tactics and stalking prey (though the Terminator is by far not a dummy given the way he tracked down the Conners, this is a bit of a different situation.)   Good fight, one I'd love to see in comics... Though it would end with Fett putting a T-1000 head in his trophy case.
Ya I actually plan to make a comic with Boba and Terminator in it. With an addition of Vader and Maulkiller. I'm working on the cover now. 
@moviesrus said:
First of all which TERMINATOR model are we talking? if it's the Arnold T-800 he may win. if it's the T-1000 or a T-x then boba is screwed!
Read the OP (Opening Paragraph). It's the Arnold T-800.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the darknessss

boba stomp,,,,,,he fights robots,monsters etc all the time in the comics,with all his weapons and fetts very evil ways of killing something he will win imo,this guy thinks really outside the box to get his way.
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Shadow_Thief
@progenitor said:
Fett's tactical experience & talent combined with his more futuristic gear should give him an edge over Arnoldator, as long as Boba Fett keeps a good distance and uses his tech and firepower, he should be able to damage the Terminator enough to take the victory.  Boba did beat IG-88, after all.
This is the big clincher for me. IG-88 was very similar to a Terminator in many respects (with the advantages of being more autonomous and being designed using a higher level of technology).