Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bucketz
Rules:

Samus: Varia Suit, Arm Cannon (duh), Grapple Beam, Power Beam, Flamethrower, Missile-Launcher, Morph Ball, Visor.

Boba Fett: Standard Equipment, Lightsaber Resistant Suit.

No BFR

Win Conditions: Death.

New York City

50 Feet Start.

Both in character.

No Caption Provided

V.S.

No Caption Provided

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Samus.

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bucketz
@JediXMan said:
" Samus. "
may i ask why?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Bucketz said:
" @JediXMan said:
" Samus. "
may i ask why? "
Faster, stronger, more durable, more powerful weapons, etc.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bucketz
@JediXMan: prove it.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Bucketz said:
" @JediXMan: prove it. "
You do realize that I'm a big fan of both, right? I'm a bigger fan of Star Wars than Metroid, and I say Samus wins.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bucketz
@JediXMan: yea when i put "prove it" i was jk'ing.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bucketz

anyone else, c'mon?

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Samus.

Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Full_Spectrum

Samus.

Oryon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you are telling me: You didn't put enough time into your 'rules' to actually find out what Boba Fett even uses? First I'll start with his "Lightsaber Resistant Suit." It's called Beskar'gam (Iron Skin), it is Mandalorian armour, made of a highly heat resistant metal called beskar, commonly referred to as Mandalorian iron. There is no such thing as "Standard Equipment" for Boba Fett, or for any other Mandalorian for that matter, because most of them are mercenaries, or Bounty Hunters, as they are called. I realize you were probably saying that Boba would have his usual kit, as seen in the movies, or on a wiki, but why then would you put the time to write down Samus' full kit and not his? It seems to me that you are biasing towards Samus by not providing information on Boba Fett. Also, you didn't include the power bomb for Samus, not sure if that was purposeful or not, but it is very much a part of Samus' combat.

Either way, (Following the Expanded Universe of Star Wars) Boba Fett wins, it would be close, but he definitely wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

But... you can´t use the Flamethrower without the plasma beam.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@oryon: How would he be biasing towards Samus when he gave her some of the weaker weapons and suits. All he did was make the battle fair in my eyes. Don't know much about what Boba does in the EU, but from what i know of him, Samus has the advantage in agility, durability, and probably strength. I can see Samus winning here by narrow margins.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

But... you can´t use the Flamethrower without the plasma beam.

In super smash bros she can.....

Oryon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oryon: How would he be biasing towards Samus when he gave her some of the weaker weapons and suits. All he did was make the battle fair in my eyes. Don't know much about what Boba does in the EU, but from what i know of him, Samus has the advantage in agility, durability, and probably strength. I can see Samus winning here by narrow margins.

By durability and strength, Boba and Samus are pretty much equally matched in durability, she has the power suit and he has his armour, she might win by strength, though that is also affected by the power suit, I'm not too sure if that buffs her strength or not. Agility Samus wins by a longshot. I was gonna say that Boba has an Iron will and a huge want to survive, but Samus does too...

If Samus had her full array of weapons to use, choice of suits to go into battle with and each of them had time to prepare for battle, then I'd be a lot more confident saying who would win in this situation...

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By wolviex

Fett. If you want explanations I'll givem to ya if you ask.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL. Samus withstands gravity hundreds of times stronger than our own and functions above Olympic athlete level in it WITHOUT suit. Not to mention she is relativistic is speed for Christ sakes.

Mismatch. For feats @superdrummer is your man.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@jedixman said:

Samus.

Over 2 years, old and still correct.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nerdchore

the reason samus wins is because of the starting distance. If samus closes the gap to boba hes finished. otherwise it would be more of an even fight.

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus stomps.

She is a 100 tonner or so (threw the Vorash like a ragdoll), can move over 72 times the speed of light (Comparable to Ridley, and Ridley outsped her ship, which according to the official Metroid Website, is 72 times lightspeed), can stand in a sun with the basic power suit, and her weapons are far stronger.

mlanstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus easy. She could take the suit off and still win this fight with her hand gun blaster.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus wins. Samus WITHOUT her suit could win this.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cpt_nice

Samus stomps

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus easy. She could take the suit off and still win this fight with her hand gun blaster.

Well, she is >>> Olympic Athletes in gravity 100's of times stronger than Earth's so she could just speedblitz and punch Boba to death lol

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only rules that would make this fight fair is if Samus was naked with her hands tied behind her back.

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only rules that would make this fight fair is if Samus was naked with her hands tied behind her back.

Ends in sex

In all seriousness, Boba would still get the crap beaten out of him, this time by Samus' legs or head instead of her hands, assuming she doesn't just break her restraints

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think the gravity figures have a lot of evidence against them for the Prime series (a CaV that never finished...), so I'm not so sure Zero Suit Samus would stomp Fett.

Anyways, both could probably dodge the others' attacks at range, but Samus's strength and reaction-speed advantage make close combat grossly in her favor. She takes it 10/10.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus should win this, she outclasses Fett in most ways beside range and due to fett's jet pack. She takes it 9/10

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DottiestMoon

@amethystgravity said:

I still think the gravity figures have a lot of evidence against them for the Prime series (a CaV that never finished...), so I'm not so sure Zero Suit Samus would stomp Fett.

Anyways, both could probably dodge the others' attacks at range, but Samus's strength and reaction-speed advantage make close combat grossly in her favor. She takes it 10/10.

Couldn't have agree more. I find those gravity figure for Zebes and other planets inaccurate but regardless of that she has plenty of strength feats anyways. I'm not sure if fett can dodge much of Samus weapons unless he stays out of range. At best fett can dodge a few blaster bolts but samus is going to rapid fire at fett here. I do admit Fett may have better range and has a jet pack which is the only advantage here he has. Let's not forget samus doesn't just physically outclass fett but is also much more versatile and has better firepower than fett.