User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TheVivas
BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

I've been wondering how powerful MC's weapons, shields and armor are. I tend to think of MC's weapons as equivalent to normal assault rifles, and from there, we can extrapolate how much damage Chielf's armor and shields Can take, but considering that MC's armor and weapons are future tech amd Master Chief's armor can take a drop from space and is supposedly super super tough, then I guess that means MC's guns must pack one heck of a wallop because a battle rifle blow to the head will tear through the armor like toilet paper once shields are down. If it can rip threw spartan armor like nothing, might it rip through Iron Man armor? It puts MC in a different class.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@goatzilla: This i believe has been done before, PIS aside Chief loses handily with UNSC gear except with the Spartan laser and thats just too slow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch: Chief's armor is always being upgraded, theres technically no way to "know his armor" Overall though it can only tank 2 to 3 plasma shots before Chief dies. ( if PIS wasn't involved ).

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Chief

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wut

@batwatch: UNSC standard assault rifle is, essentailly, a space ak-47 (UNSC standard weaponry is very, very comparable to modern day weaponry). That said, MC's shields are all over the place. Survived hitting the ground at terminal velocity (That said he had to lock his armor and the gel hardened to help) yet falling 30 meters would have caused him internal damage in another quote...

Tanked a splattering from a longsword that dropped his shields to half... yet plasma round going by him drains his shields by a good amount.

So... Master Chief's shields are kinda everywhere. That said, Wolf did show me a scan of Boba being able to utterly disintegrate someone with a single shot from his blaster... so......... MC isn't going to want to get hit by that as it would utterly annihilate him. (I assume Boba really cranked up the power for that shot).

Boba brings the superior weapon (takes this category by a lot), MC has the superior physical abilities. MC has shields, but Boba's armor is very impressive in its own right. Could go either way, MC probably has the edge for being above Boba in terms of physical ability, so I would give MC the majority, slim majority as I am still torn, but if Boba were to tag him with a detonator or that crazy powerful blaster shot, MC is done.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

been done sooo many times.

Boba wins in a good fight.

Naknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the chief

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@batwatch: UNSC standard assault rifle is, essentailly, a space ak-47 (UNSC standard weaponry is very, very comparable to modern day weaponry). That said, MC's shields are all over the place. Survived hitting the ground at terminal velocity (That said he had to lock his armor and the gel hardened to help) yet falling 30 meters would have caused him internal damage in another quote...

Tanked a splattering from a longsword that dropped his shields to half... yet plasma round going by him drains his shields by a good amount.

So... Master Chief's shields are kinda everywhere. That said, Wolf did show me a scan of Boba being able to utterly disintegrate someone with a single shot from his blaster... so......... MC isn't going to want to get hit by that as it would utterly annihilate him. (I assume Boba really cranked up the power for that shot).

Boba brings the superior weapon (takes this category by a lot), MC has the superior physical abilities. MC has shields, but Boba's armor is very impressive in its own right. Could go either way, MC probably has the edge for being above Boba in terms of physical ability, so I would give MC the majority, slim majority as I am still torn, but if Boba were to tag him with a detonator or that crazy powerful blaster shot, MC is done.

No Caption Provided

Taquie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief because of his shields. Give Bobba a seismic charge and we'll see how well Master Chief will be.