Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rebel_Leader1
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Boba Fett (EU) vs. Kraven the Hunter (Classic) vs. Predator (Jungle Hunter).

Each have full gear and equipment.

No prep. Fight takes place in the Amazon Rainforest. Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Boba methinks

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rebel_Leader1

Anyone else?

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Fett takes it.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven goes primal rage on both of them. The dude goes toe to toe with Spider-Man.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Boba Fett =/= Spider-Man

Take your receipt back to the store and exchange that logic for something of equal value my n*gga because that doesn't work.

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba fett 6/10.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Boba isn't the best at operating in a wild environment, and his gear would quickly make him really noticeable (I.E. really loud jetpack, missiles, and guns) which would make him a sitting duck, let alone when that runs out of fuel. How is a guy like him gonna be able to eat and drink without getting sniped or shot at?

@_philosoraptor_ said:

Boba fett 6/10.

Disagree. The environment kills him here. Kraven and Pred both can at least blend in.

_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: The Boba Fett helmet is equipped with a macrobiocular view plate with infrared scanning which is perfect for detecting heat signatures. Kraven could beat Boba h2h but he would have to get in close and Fett has countless projectile weapons, plus the jet pack could get him out of a sticky situation or get the high ground in this battle. Not to mention the other countless gear he has at his disposal.

No Caption Provided

Kraven would be outgeared by the predator as well who has a good list of weapons and scanners at his disposal. I think Kraven would actually die first here, and then its Fett vs the predator, I'm leaning towards Fett more often than not though because of his versatile gear.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: The Boba Fett helmet is equipped with a macrobiocular view plate with infrared scanning which is perfect for detecting heat signatures

....ok? The forest is still massive, so this would take awhile and Boba would be noticed first thing by someone like Kraven via smell or just the noise.

Kraven could beat Boba h2h but he would have to get in close and Fett has countless projectile weapons

Projectiles that are finite, and will be wasted. Someone like Kraven who prides himself on the long hunt is fine with that.

plus the jet pack could get him out of a sticky situation

The jet pack gives him a edge.....until it runs out, which I imagine it will unless Boba wants to crawl through thick jungle with a ton of gear in the heat. War of attrition is the most brutal of them all.

Kraven would be outgeared by the predator as well who has a good list of weapons

Predator got outsmarted by a regular human and defeated thanks to smarts: it relies too much on gear and weaponry to support its chances, as well as the fact that it hunts prey who are dumber than them for the most part.

and scanners at his disposal. I think Kraven would actually die first here

Doubt that. He's stealth-merked countless beings with far better senses than a radar and has hunted for days and days whenever necessary. Someone who terrorised the High Evolutionary and regularly holds his own with Spider-beings isn't dying first.

ELDOMINANCE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boba

TrueSSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven tangles with an awesome bullet timer and multi-tonner. He’d probably smell both predator and Boba. Now, can Kraven dodge lasers/blasts? I highly doubt it. But I bet he can clear a distance before they manage to aim or pull the trigger.

Either way, I imagine this to be a solid fight, but I give Kraven the majority. Once he’s got his paws on ya, it’s over.

If this was an elder predator, this might go differently. I heard they are ridiculous.

_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Philosoraptor_
@professorrespect said:
@_philosoraptor_ said:

@professorrespect: The Boba Fett helmet is equipped with a macrobiocular view plate with infrared scanning which is perfect for detecting heat signatures

....ok? The forest is still massive, so this would take awhile and Boba would be noticed first thing by someone like Kraven via smell or just the noise.

Kraven could beat Boba h2h but he would have to get in close and Fett has countless projectile weapons

Projectiles that are finite, and will be wasted. Someone like Kraven who prides himself on the long hunt is fine with that.

The jet pack gives him a edge.....until it runs out, which I imagine it will unless Boba wants to crawl through thick jungle with a ton of gear in the heat. War of attrition is the most brutal of them all.

Kraven would be outgeared by the predator as well who has a good list of weapons

Predator got outsmarted by a regular human and defeated thanks to smarts: it relies too much on gear and weaponry to support its chances, as well as the fact that it hunts prey who are dumber than them for the most part.

Doubt that. He's stealth-merked countless beings with far better senses than a radar and has hunted for days and days whenever necessary. Someone who terrorised the High Evolutionary and regularly holds his own with Spider-beings isn't dying first.

But could Kraven smell Boba without making a sound? Because his motion and sound system can detect a whisper from up to 100 meters away, Kraven wouldn't be able to sneak up on him.

If this was just Kraven and the Predator I'm sure kraven could win a battle of attrition but Fett also has a spy drone in his arsenal so he doesn't even have to do any of the hard work, he can just keep watch of his motion system in a secure place and let his drone find the other 2, and the drones have pretty good feats of finding people.

Well the predator from the 1st movie was on the edge of killing all the soldiers but a stroke of dumb luck in Arnold finding out the mud trick and it was also luck that the predator was fatally wounded at the end.

He only holds his own because of prep, and I don't know what he did to high evolutionary but that sounds way above his paygrade to be anything but a outlier.

I could see him besting a predator in this scenario with poison darts or such, but Fett has too much going for him in gear and bounty hunting experience to lose this, simple net traps and darts won't be enough.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@_philosoraptor_ said:

But could Kraven smell Boba without making a sound?

....yeah? He's standing still and listening to Boba's noisy ass jetpack he'll probably get it.

Because his motion and sound system can detect a whisper from up to 100 meters away

Scans/consistency to prove this is always the case? I'm sure if Boba could do that, he wouldn't ever get crept on, which erm.....happens anyway.

Kraven wouldn't be able to sneak up on him

You say that, but Spider Sense is a LOT better than some sound system and Kraven has outsmarted it, as well as getting through the High Evolutionary's defences, overwhelmed Black Panther's lifelong training work and whatnot.

but Fett also has a spy drone in his arsenal so he doesn't even have to do any of the hard work, he can just keep watch of his motion system in a secure place and let his drone find the other 2, and the drones have pretty good feats of finding people

Feats for drone being able to get through a thick forest full of stuff that could knock or damage something as small as a drone? You are also assuming that Boba is gonna be able to first access the drone, pilot it to their location, then somehow get there before they either move somewhere else or take the drone down.

Well the predator from the 1st movie was on the edge of killing all the soldiers but a stroke of dumb luck in Arnold finding out the mud trick and it was also luck that the predator was fatally wounded at the end

Shouldn't be hard then for a man of nature then to replicate the same trick then.

He only holds his own because of prep

Talk about someone who doesn't know the character. Kraven might use stuff for prep but assuming he's only good because of prep is ignorance. Spidey has been given major grief by Kraven in the past and has even lost a few times due to his combination of gear and solid stats. Old Man Logan brawled with Kraven a ton without prep, Agent Venom was stalked for days without Kraven needing a lot of prep either.

and I don't know what he did to high evolutionary but that sounds way above his paygrade to be anything but a outlier

It isn't: it's simply getting past his defences.

I could see him besting a predator in this scenario with poison darts or such, but Fett has too much going for him in gear

Gear that can either run out, or be navigated around. Fett only has so many missiles and using a flamethrower in a jungle would be really stupid. Compared to Kraven, who only needs to score one critical strike with his poison to KO Boba and can ghost him consistently.

_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: alright, I concede.. perhaps the location is better suited for Kravens primitive tactics, but Don't think Kravens can win every round bit he can take majority. 6/10 for Kraven, 3/10 for Fett and Predator snatches 1 of the ten.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: alright, I concede.. perhaps the location is better suited for Kravens primitive tactics, but Don't think Kravens can win every round bit he can take majority. 6/10 for Kraven, 3/10 for Fett and Predator snatches 1 of the ten.

I don't agree with those ratings but I'll say that conceding is a really hard thing for most users to do, so much thanks for the modesty.

TrueSSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_philosoraptor_: I don’t feel too strongly about this subject either way, but seeing someone accepting some of the points of another is always refreshing. More folks like you would be good.

I could see your calls (3/10, 1/10 etc) being more likely if Boba had full beskar armor and some of Mando’s gear. I think it’s still kinda a stretch to some extent, though. Kraven is just too much.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jungle Predator is weak as shit here. If we are using EU Elite or Elder Pred that be another thing.

Fett takes majority.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darthor
@professorrespect said:

Boba isn't the best at operating in a wild environment, and his gear would quickly make him really noticeable (I.E. really loud jetpack, missiles, and guns) which would make him a sitting duck, let alone when that runs out of fuel. How is a guy like him gonna be able to eat and drink without getting sniped or shot at?

@_philosoraptor_ said:

Boba fett 6/10.

Disagree. The environment kills him here. Kraven and Pred both can at least blend in.

They can blend in, Boba Fett can still detect them with heat sensors. But detection will not be the major factor here, the most important thing is that Boba Fett has much superior technology and is much faster. He was able to keep up with Darth Vader, who is massively better than Spiderman, and he is confirmed better than his dad who is able to beat Obi Wan (with environmental advantage and Obi Wan wasn't trying to kill him, but still, extremely impressive). Not to mention his flamethrower which is a massive advantage in this environment as he can start a jungle fire, and I don't see how the predator or the hunter can even tag him when Vader cannot.

R4zerSh4rp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EU Boba is FTL due to blaster bolt scaling. He stomps.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven>Boba>=Predator

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An elite or elder predator could take this. A novice or average predator would struggle.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m0ntyb0y said:

An elite or elder predator could take this. A novice or average predator would struggle.

chimmychonga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven wins, this kind of battle is what he lives for.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor said:
@professorrespect said:

@_philosoraptor_ said:

Boba fett 6/10.

They can blend in, Boba Fett can still detect them with heat sensors

In the whole rainforest? How can Boba blend in with his noisy ass gear?

But detection will not be the major factor here, the most important thing is that Boba Fett has much superior technology

Don't see it, and his gear will run out. There's only so much fuel and missiles in the tank.

He was able to keep up with Darth Vader, who is massively better than Spiderman

Don't care, he's not that consistently.

and he is confirmed better than his dad who is able to beat Obi Wan

With stupid range + cheap tricks, he got shit-stomped when he had to face a Jedi in fair combat.