Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Heart of Infinity

I am just curious who is better. I am sure at least some of you read some starwars books and may have a conclusion. I havent read the books so the insight would be good

I know Jango gunned down a jedi apprentice (i think it was apprentice) in Ep 2 then he was easily killed by mace windu

so if boba fett is better then his father how do you think he would ranks vs other jedi in a fight?

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Phorqe

He's not his father, he's a clone. I don't really see any difference between the two other than Jango was shinier.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Boba Fett takes it..he went up against Vader...Mace Windu killed Jango mad easy

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Sparda

In the canon game "Star Wars: Bounty Hunter", Jango kills Count Dooku's Sith apprentice pretty well. And one of those Kraat Dragons or whatever. I vote Jango.

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lantern Of Hatred

This is a slaughter. Boba > Jango. Anybody says otherwise needs to die.

infact ill add them to my list >8D

Zelos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zelos

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"This is a slaughter. Boba > Jango. Anybody says otherwise needs to die. infact ill add them to my list >8D"

exactly

Avatar image for the_reverend_jim
The Reverend Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Reverend Jim

I'll give it to Boba because he is a bad ass... BUT Jango is more of a bad ass then they show in the movie. First off they didn't just take volunteers to be cloned. He was picked because of the number of Jedi he had killed and the little test Dooku put him through. He was hard core Mando.

But it would be cool to know just how much more of a bad ass Boba could have been if daddy had lived to finish training him. You figure Boba trained himself and came out pretty good.

All things said, I think it would be a very brutal fight with Boba winning but not by much.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#8  Edited By gmanfromheck

Wasn't Boba spent time with Dooku and Aura Sing. He also faced Mace to a stalemate (in the kid books). I don't know everything about Jango's childhood but it seems that Boba had to grow up real fast. I'd guess that Jango probably had a more comfortable upbringing while Boba had to fight more to survive. I'd say Boba.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Braise

I've read that its been implied that Boba had more street smarts/skill, while Jango had more physical strength. That aside, Boba picked up bounty hunter right after his father's death, while Jango had been introduced into the merc trade at 10. Idk, I'm siding with Boba. He trained under one of the greatest sword fighters/jedi/sith of his epoch and had challenged and held his own against Grievous, and started working for Jabba the Hutt, all on his own, all under the age of 13. At least Jango had the tutelage of Mereel to guide him, Jango had holocrons his father left for him and pure effort on his part. According to the Young Adult Boba Fett series, he held Windu to a stalemate (keep in mind he was still a young adult).

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
Lantern Of Hatred said:
"

This is a slaughter. Boba > Jango. Anybody says otherwise needs to die.

infact ill add them to my list >8D

"

Well, the only thing I have to say, is it's a pretty sad day/universe when your clones much better than you ever were ;-)     (and you've got Lucas to thank for that)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Boba Fett for the win.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

Boba fett nearly killed windu at age 11-13, Jango died easily to windu.  Boba slaughters Jango.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul
Braise said:
"I've read that its been implied that Boba had more street smarts/skill, while Jango had more physical strength. That aside, Boba picked up bounty hunter right after his father's death, while Jango had been introduced into the merc trade at 10. Idk, I'm siding with Boba. He trained under one of the greatest sword fighters/jedi/sith of his epoch and had challenged and held his own against Grievous, and started working for Jabba the Hutt, all on his own, all under the age of 13. At least Jango had the tutelage of Mereel to guide him, Jango had holocrons his father left for him and pure effort on his part. According to the Young Adult Boba Fett series, he held Windu to a stalemate (keep in mind he was still a young adult)."
Held his own against grievous?  Grievous crushed boba. 
Maxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Maxie

I would have to give Boba Fett a slight edge. However, Jango was more muscular and worked on his physique more, so if it came down to hand to hand Jango, but Boba would find a way to beat his father.
jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Boba is way cooler.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crimsonlord53

Jango.

Everything boba has done was after the movie where pops gets owned. So killing the jedi that where sent to capture you puts him above his clone in my book.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Really both of them are equal though Jango gets points for killing 6 jedi(even though that is complete BS, shouldn't have happened at all in my book it goes completely what is shown in the movies but whatever I accept it I guess), Boba  in all honesty when he fought Vader he really should have died. But seeing as that fight took place before ESB, he had to live why Vader dragged out the fight and not just crush his entire body before throwing him into the lava below just doesn't make a lick of sense. But if I had to choose....i'd go with Jango.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fetts

If these are the EU versions, Boba Fett takes this. He's more experienced, has better weapons, and has more intelligence and cunning. If these are the movie versions Jango Fett takes this.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShootingNova

Why was this a bump?

If this includes the EU, my vote is for Boba, certainly.

@Wolfrazer said:

Really both of them are equal though Jango gets points for killing 6 jedi(even though that is complete BS, shouldn't have happened at all in my book it goes completely what is shown in the movies but whatever I accept it I guess), Boba in all honesty when he fought Vader he really should have died. But seeing as that fight took place before ESB, he had to live why Vader dragged out the fight and not just crush his entire body before throwing him into the lava below just doesn't make a lick of sense. But if I had to choose....i'd go with Jango.

What?

Vader was holding back due to Boba's possession of something he wanted, and Vader let him go, really.

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Jango.

Everything boba has done was after the movie where pops gets owned. So killing the jedi that where sent to capture you puts him above his clone in my book.

Really?

@Akira Overdrive said:

He went up against Vader with a possession that Vader desired and Vader let him go.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
@ShootingNova said:

Why was this a bump?

@Wolfrazer said:

Really both of them are equal though Jango gets points for killing 6 jedi(even though that is complete BS, shouldn't have happened at all in my book it goes completely what is shown in the movies but whatever I accept it I guess), Boba in all honesty when he fought Vader he really should have died. But seeing as that fight took place before ESB, he had to live why Vader dragged out the fight and not just crush his entire body before throwing him into the lava below just doesn't make a lick of sense. But if I had to choose....i'd go with Jango.

What?

Vader was holding back due to Boba's possession of something he wanted, and Vader let him go, really.

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Jango.

Really?

@Akira Overdrive said:

He went up against Vader with a possession that Vader desired and Vader let him go.

Ok...yet he couldn't have still crushed his body, take what he wanted from Boba and then threw him to the side? That fight shouldn't have lasted longer then 5 seconds.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShootingNova

@Wolfrazer said:

@ShootingNova said:

Why was this a bump?

@Wolfrazer said:

What?

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Jango.

Really?

@Akira Overdrive said:

Ok...yet he couldn't have still crushed his body, take what he wanted from Boba and then threw him to the side?

LOL what?

I'm saying that he managed to hold his own against Vader (briefly), but in setups not equivalent to the same, he wouldn't last long.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
@ShootingNova said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@ShootingNova said:

Why was this a bump?

@Wolfrazer said:

What?

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Jango.

Really?

@Akira Overdrive said:

Ok...yet he couldn't have still crushed his body, take what he wanted from Boba and then threw him to the side?

LOL what?

I'm saying that he managed to hold his own against Vader (briefly), but in setups not equivalent to the same, he wouldn't last long.

Because of a box....ya. Only reason, a box saved him. Well that and the movies.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

@Wolfrazer said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@ShootingNova said:

Why was this a bump?

@Wolfrazer said:

What?

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Jango.

Really?

@Akira Overdrive said:

LOL what?

Because of a box....ya. Only reason, a box saved him. Well that and the movies.

What? The movies saved Boba?

Mycroftian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mycroftian

I'm not that familiar with the EU, so I'll go with Jango, since Boba Fett's only feat in the movies is getting accidentally killed by a half-blind Han.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@Mycroftian said:

I'm not that familiar with the EU, so I'll go with Jango, since Boba Fett's only feat in the movies is getting accidentally killed by a half-blind Han.

He wasn't killed, as of EU, merely lost his memory. As of EU, Boba>Jango.

Mycroftian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mycroftian

Yeah, I know he came back in the EU, but I was throwing out the EU as a whole there and just considering the movies, in which Boba does nothing but look cool.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

@Mycroftian said:

Yeah, I know he came back in the EU, but I was throwing out the EU as a whole there and just considering the movies, in which Boba does nothing but look cool.

In the movies, yeah, he really didn't do that much....

And he didn't "come back" as in after death, but I know what you're saying.

adamgator05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By adamgator05

jango fett would not kill boba fett and boba fett would not kill jango fett because they father and son but if they where not boba fett would win

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Probably Boba.

Jslayer11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba is definitely the more lethal. He also survives a longer time, he climbed out of the sarlacc in the expanded universe. I'm pretty sure he would destroy Jango

slime_farm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think Jango would win. He is more experienced, and his training included surviving as a prisoner of death watch after his family was murdered. Boba wasn't able to learn all of Jango's secrets and strategies, and ultimately had to teach himself. Besides that, Boba made some pretty bad decisions, including staying at Jaba,s palace, which ultimately cost him his life.

Lastly, think about the way they died. Jango died to one of the most powerful Jedi to ever live. Mace windu even beat darth Sidious. Boba however died to a half blind Han Solo. Hope that helps.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DarthAznable

I actually think Jango would win. He is more experienced, and his training included surviving as a prisoner of death watch after his family was murdered. Boba wasn't able to learn all of Jango's secrets and strategies, and ultimately had to teach himself. Besides that, Boba made some pretty bad decisions, including staying at Jaba,s palace, which ultimately cost him his life.

Lastly, think about the way they died. Jango died to one of the most powerful Jedi to ever live. Mace windu even beat darth Sidious. Boba however died to a half blind Han Solo. Hope that helps.

You realized Boba climbed out of the Sarlacc pit right?

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MorganFreeman

Going with Boba, though Jango won't be going down easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Boba. He surpassed his clone-father at their respective prime's.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deathstroke52
No Caption Provided

Boba Fett stomps. He could have killed Vader on Maryx Minor.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Wolfrazer  Online
deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deathstroke19
deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: He could have killed Vader, if you read the comic it will explain why. Boba just didn't want the Empire on his tail for the rest of his life so he retreated when Vader was distracted with the box.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ends in sex...

...is that masturbation or incest!?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@deathstroke52: I have and no he really couldn't have. But if you wanna believe that, then go ahead but the SW experts will disagree.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: During the battle there was time when he could have killed him, but he didn't so Vader took advantage of it and had Boba at death point. Then he escaped. But this a Jango v Boba battle and we're getting off-topic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul said:

Boba fett nearly killed windu at age 11-13, Jango died easily to windu. Boba slaughters Jango.

where does boba nearly kill windu at age 11-13?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since it was bumped. . .Boba fett due to more experience, better armor, better tech etc. etc.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erkan12

I've noticed that Vader feat recently to be honest. That's cool.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Source: Boba Fett - Enemy of the Empire

Still, Jango has some impressive Jedi kills, this should be close either way.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Dunno, but I always thought Jango was cooler.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Boba due to better gear and probably better feats.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#49 JediXMan  Moderator

Boba. Though Jango might be better in hand-to-hand combat. But Boba has the edge in every other category.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba because the name Boba is funnier.