Boba Fett vs General Grievous

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Assman

Boba tackles the bounty put on General Grievous by an unknown source. This is Grievous from the original animated series. Boba gets 24hrs to get his man.......i mean cyborg! 24hrs prep/intel on Grievous by Boba's client who informs Boba Grievous will be based on Mustaffar for a bag & tag mission, pref alive (double the money), dead if necessarily.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2 tparks  Online

Can you give more info? Is the bounty dead, alive, or either? Is Grievous aware that Fett is tracking him? What is the location? Are both Boba Fett and Grievous on the same planet, same city? How much prep does Boba have before the 24 hours start? How much does Boba Fett know about Grievous? And do they both have access to all resources available to them or is it standard equipment? What about vehicles and star ships?

Sorry to ask for so much. I think this is a cool thread, but it is hard to make a case for either side since this isn't just a random encounter without more info.

wolverine73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By wolverine73

If Boba has 24 hours prep then he does his homework and finds out that Grievous isn't to be taken lightly - a mistake and he is taken down himself.

Depending on if Boba has to infiltrate where Grievous is and take on guards etc AND/OR Boba has to take Grievous alive then it will possibly alter the outcome of this battle.

For me Boba had been given 24 hours and manages (easily) to infiltrate wherever Grievous may be - he preps an area with thermal detonators with a timing device and gets prepped to causes havoc - he leads Grievous unknowingly to the booby trapped area and lays waste to him with the TD's before departing swiftly in Slave 1. Taking on Grievous in a 1 on 1 without some leverage would be a long shot even for the galaxies best bounty hunter.

Grievous is very strong and fast and cunning but with no force powers to warn him of the trapped area i think Boba has a decent shot at this - as long as Grievous isn't required to be kept alive.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Assman

bump

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Fett wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

I think General Gracious could beat Bobo Feet...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think General Gracious could beat Bobo Feet...

Haha

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fatalsniper728

this a tough one for me

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A tough one!?

Where someone tell me where all the Star wars EXPERTS ran off to? Grievous is expectationally faster then Boba, and blitzes Boba. Curbstomp.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tparks  Online

If Boba has 24 hours prep then he does his homework and finds out that Grievous isn't to be taken lightly - a mistake and he is taken down himself.

Depending on if Boba has to infiltrate where Grievous is and take on guards etc AND/OR Boba has to take Grievous alive then it will possibly alter the outcome of this battle.

For me Boba had been given 24 hours and manages (easily) to infiltrate wherever Grievous may be - he preps an area with thermal detonators with a timing device and gets prepped to causes havoc - he leads Grievous unknowingly to the booby trapped area and lays waste to him with the TD's before departing swiftly in Slave 1. Taking on Grievous in a 1 on 1 without some leverage would be a long shot even for the galaxies best bounty hunter.

Grievous is very strong and fast and cunning but with no force powers to warn him of the trapped area i think Boba has a decent shot at this - as long as Grievous isn't required to be kept alive.

This is what should happen. Boba Fett using all of his cunning can pull this off. It won't be easy. If Grievous can get Fett into an area where he can't jet pack to distance himself, Grievous will kill Fett quickly. I think Fett is smart enough with planning and pulling off his plans to prevent this though.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Fett can't even react to Grievous.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tparks  Online

@tparks: Fett can't even react to Grievous.

I agree. Fett can't win in a one on one random fight. Fett can only win with a well thought out plan to somehow trap or kill Grievous without having a physical confrontation.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Flinksword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming this is meant to be an actual fight and not Boba just setting some trap (a bomb in Grievous' base or whatever), then the bounty hunter has no chance at all. If it's in open field, he might be able to evade Grievous for a while, but that would only prolong the inevitable, his jet pack has limited fuel after all and his weapons probably can't even really penetrate Grievous' armor. Grievous kills dozens of Clone Troopers with ease and just evades their blasters or even rockets without a problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba Fett can't beat Grievous if it's a random encounter. If there was prep maybe. I mean he did take Darth Vader in a lightsaber duel. But Grievous ain't stupid he can equal members of the Jedi council in lightsaber duels and Boba doesn't have the force.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Boba's best bet is luring Grievous to an advantageous position and hitting him with an ion cannon, which is how he killed one of the IG-88's. With 24 hours prep it's possible.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba gets smashed.