ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
No Caption Provided

Round 1 everyone here has 1 day prep Chief has access to UNSC weapons and Cap to shield

Round 2 No prep

Gear for Round 2

Boba has his Carbon Rifl, flame thrower, carbon whip, and concussion blaster.

Slade (pre and new 52) has his Nth armor, sword, an assault riffle, and unlimited adimantium throwing knives,

Chief has an energy sword, halo 1 pistol, energy sword and assault rifle

Cap has his shield and grenades and a hand pistol with 10 grenades

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Jokerpoker

Round 1: Fett

Round 2: Either Fett or Slade

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By 106me

Round 1: Chief

Round 2: Ult. Captain America

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fetts

I'd say Deathstroke in both rounds, with Fett coming in on a close second.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1 with prep its either going to deathstroke or fett, depending on who takes out who first.

round 2 same thing. if fett can jump back while slade fights the other guys he could pull a win.

either way cap is a non factor both rounds.

Just to be nice ill give fett round 1 and slade round 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@fetts said:

I agree with this. Except I'm sooort of kind of thinking Fett can take Round 2 without prep. Deathstroke is a tough cookie though.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

I agree with this. Except I'm sooort of kind of thinking Fett can take Round 2 without prep. Deathstroke is a tough cookie though.

round 1 with prep its either going to deathstroke or fett, depending on who takes out who first.

round 2 same thing. if fett can jump back while slade fights the other guys he could pull a win.

either way cap is a non factor both rounds.

Just to be nice ill give fett round 1 and slade round 2

*cough cough* Chief guys. You don't think Chief has a shot?

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am personally thinking

Round 1 Slade

Round 2 Chief

But I could easily be swayed towards Boba in round 2 if somebody would post some feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ultrastarkiller: Boba and Deathstroke are the MVPs here. Boba is an MVP somewhat through Deathstroke. He is such a monster on the ground that Master Chief and Cap will already have their hands full.. meanwhile Boba can chill in the air with his assortment of missiles, blasters and thermal detonators.

Chief would give Boba hell in a 1v1.. but here? Boba can catch him and Cap at their weakest. Deathstroke however is skilled enough to outlast the onslaught and especially with prep, has the potential to deal with Boba.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: I'm not saying chief isnt going to give the guys a run for it but with prep hes not taking it. maybe he has a better chance in the second round.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: I like how you gave Cap Slades gear of Sword, Nth metal Armor, ect. lol.

Change that to rifle and grenades. Thats all cap has besides his Shield.

Round 1: Toss up between Cap or Slade.

Round 2: Cap.

The MVPs in this match is Cap, Slade, Boba Fett, and then that overrated weeny Master Chief.

Nalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nalam

Round One: Master Chief
Round Two: Deathstroke

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Chief and Slade have the best chances here.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: I like how you gave Cap Slades gear of Sword, Nth metal Armor, ect. lol.

Change that to rifle and grenades. Thats all cap has besides his Shield.

Round 1: Toss up between Cap or Slade.

Round 2: Cap.

The MVPs in this match is Cap, Slade, Boba Fett, and then that overrated weeny Master Chief.

That's not what I meant lol but I'll change it to avoid confusion

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Round 1 : Either Slade or Fett

Round 2: Either MC or Fett

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fett's armor is virtually impenetrable due to its mandalorian iron composition. I don't know what adamantium knives would do to it though, maybe scratch it. I don't know who would win between MC and Fett. I don't know much about cap.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fett wins indestructible armor gives him the win. Plus he got a tech advantage.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Yeah, chief does have prep feats, but everyone is too busy drooling over his "army-busting" feats to care for his prep. Although I still think he wins round one, and I'm just disgusted by the majority of his fans, not MC himself.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DottiestMoon

Round 1: Slade or Chief, With chief's access to heavy weaponry such as the rail gun and Spartan laser it's going be too much firepower and top that with equipment as well as armor abilities. I don't see anyone counter his armor abilities. Though chief is very proficient in tactics, I don't know many prep feats. Deathstroke has plenty of prep feats which involves more preparation rather than improvising in the middle of a battle and has feats such as going agiasnt the teen titans and etc. Boba fett no slouch though but i don't think taking out jedi is going to put him above deathsroke.

Round 2: Chief, chief mostly outclasses in terms of durability, some departments in skill, mobility,physically longer range weapons, versatility and possibly on pair with slade in experience. Halo CE pistol is going be a big issue. Chief has a better close quarter weapon, the energy sword. Fett has the strongest weapon

So mostly leaning to chief in both rounds.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Chief and Slade have the best chances here.

Agreed

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Slade or Fett

R2: Fett or Chief

Boba can take down Jedi with prep time. He can probably take down MC and DS but with a lot of difficulty. WE also don't really know if adamantium can cut through the mandalorian armor.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DottiestMoon

@cosmic_templar: Fett armor only has plating on his chest and shoulders and wears a helmet meaning his limbs are exposed which should be easy to penetrate by adamantiun. With prep I'm curious to see how he's going to deal with avoiding deathstroke godkiller and chief heavy UNSC weapons such as the Spartan laser, hydra or rail gun. I'm also more curious to see how he'll deal with their armor since chief and deathstroke are the most durable here. I don't know any special weapons fett brings after than his blaster, grapple, missile and flamethrower which are going to turn the ties to him in a prep contest. I don't see his standard weapons doing much to chief and slade here. He only has one missile which is designed against vehicles if I'm correct not anti personal meaning aiming that thing is going to be hard. Blaster should be effective since it can disintegrate people if I'm correct. People are forgetting chief armor abilities are going to give him too much versatility here which i doubt fett has a way to counter all such as camo, invincibility, bubble shield, promthean vision and etc.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Chief

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon:Those are good points but MC also has his joints exposed and also wears a helmet. I think Fett can fend for himself. It's a 4 way battle, their attention won't be focused on him and will be more focused on Chief because of his firepower.

(Can the OP @ultrastarkiller confirm if Chief has the armor abilities tho because they give him the win)

Boba can hold his own against the likes of Rahm Kota and Vader (who are formidable swordfighters in their own right) and so I think he does have a chance of surviving against DS, MC, and Cap.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar: Underneath Mjolnir's plating is a titanium alloy bodysuit which offers good protection and is overlayered with shields while boba fett doesn't wear any reinforced bodysuit but a flight suit. Less of chief's body is exposed than fett's. You make a good point about attention going to chief due to firepower but I'm not sure if DS or Fett would rather go for the fodder (being cap) or each opponent goes against another in a temporally 1v1 until the two remaining face it off.

Just to let you know don't get mixed for halo 3's equipment and armor abilities in halo 4 as they are almost in two different category, besides active camo being an armor ability now days. In the prep battle chief should be able to access all armor abilities and equipment. There's also power ups such as overshields to be aware of. In lore Spartans aren't restricted like they are in games when it comes to armor abilities in terms of usage (jet pack can fly much higher and camo has no timing) and it's been shown Spartans can use more than one according to a halo comic. Last thing is even if chief didn't have armor abilities he still built in thrusters which allows him to do gliding, ground pound, charge through walls with ease, evade, increase speed and mobility.

Fett barely fought kota. He only a lucky punch at kota, if I recall. For vader it was mostly run and shooting. Vader wasn't actually trying that hard. It wasn't long had fetts unable to do anything with the force. Fetts has to kick the head into the lava in order to distract vader so he can escape. Those were still alright feats but I don't think they surpass what DS or Chief has done if that what you're thinking.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: That is very true. MC's shields and the suit's thrusters can give him the win over Boba Fett. (OP has said no armor abilities tho.) I would argue the lasers from Star Wars guns are somewhat similar to plasma pistols/guns in HALO so they can disable the shields.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DottiestMoon

@cosmic_templar: I'm pretty sure he can use equipment and armor abilities in prep (round 1). If not equipment should be enough. Thrusters should give him an edge in mobility even against fett with his jetpack. Won't get into detail about the other advantages those thrusters give him. Blaster bolts in star wars have similar feats to plasma bolts from covenant plasma weapon bolts I guess. In the books even plasma pistol and rifles can blow a limbs off in a single blow. It's safe to say they're somewhat similar. Further chief's energy shields are still very resistant to plasma it's just not as resistance to plasma like ballistics. He's capable of surviving fuel rod to plasma fire from phantom turrets rounds. It's going take over a dozen shots to get past those shields though with a fett's blaster carbine, so it won't be easy.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_ said:

I am personally thinking

Round 1 Slade

Round 2 Chief

But I could easily be swayed towards Boba in round 2 if somebody would post some feats.

QFT, good job me from three years ago

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: You're presenting some good arguments here. I suppose Chief can take R1.

But for R2, Fett has a better chance. In a 4 way battle, I think that Fett would take the easy way and try to hide and pick his targets from cover because that's what a bounty hunter does. He'll let Cap, Chief and Slade fight it out. He will gradually weaken Chief's forcefield and let the others weaken him. Plus in R2, Chief only has conventional ammo and an energy sword. I highly doubt the standard bullets can pierce durasteel. But MC is deadly with the energy sword and Fett will likely try and stay away from striking distance. And after MC's shield is down, Fett can strike with the flamethrower and the carbon rifle, concussion blaster.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DottiestMoon

@cosmic_templar: Thanks, for agreeing with me with round 1.

I agree fett has a better chance in R2 than in R1. I don't see cap doing anything to affect chief's shield. Chief's shields should be impervious to deathstroke's assault rifle so I'm not sure how those two would do much to chief's shield. However I admit that if DS uses his promethium sword he might have a chance to cut chief by attacking him between the plating. Since Spartan shields don't react to sharp objects that penetrate between the plating, but keep in mind those blunt object need to be durable as hell considering a Spartan knife can penetrate a phantom. Don't forget the bodysuit provides a lot protection too and that chief's armor is very well protected with little exposer, meaning it won't be easy. However the op doesn't specify what sword DS so if it's a regular sword, then it won't pierce the bodysuit. If fett intends to wait it out, he has to not draw detection from anyone and sneak his way out successfully.

Chief's radar would be a problem though. Even if chief is weaken after beating both DS and Cap, his shields would regenerate so fett has to attack immediately. Fetts carbine blaster in the only weapon in this battle that could drain chief's shield. You giving the halo CE pistol less credit, which isn't a regular pistol. Keep in mind UNSC ballistics are very advanced compared to today. It'll eventually penetrate his durasteel armor considering this pistol was OP in CE and has the firepower to eventually take out banshees and shielded elites. Considering how significantly fast chief is compared to fett distance isn't going to be easy though.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By reaverlation

Slade.