This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Bill_Lancer (209 posts) - - Show Bio

"Morals" (what little they have) are on. 
Both have bounties on their heads, both being $20,000 Alive and $10,000 dead. 
Full equipment.
Night time in metropolis.

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (9074 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#3 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba should be able to take it with full equipment. He's got extremely powerful explosives, sonic weapons, the works.

This seems right up your alley.

#4 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba with his deadly equipment.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (31305 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done many times.

#6 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett, should be able to take the majority.

#7 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fett Man dies.

#8 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstoke.

Deathstoke has had bombs blowing up in his face and has simply kept going. He is faster, stronger, and his brain is faster than Fett, He will play with him, learn how he moves and end it.

#9 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

Deathstoke.

Deathstoke has had bombs blowing up in his face and has simply kept going. He is faster, stronger, and his brain is faster than Fett, He will play with him, learn how he moves and end it.

QFT

#10 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett should take this.

#11 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: How

#12 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Boba Fett has also taken explosives with his armour. He has a massive armoury and his skill with a jetpack is brilliant. If you want I can provide some scans when I'm next on my computer :)

#13 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Allow me.

Here we have someone with the power to lift up a sub, not only did Deathstoke take the hit he later went on to kill the guy.

Note he can fly and shows rar power unlike nothing in Starwars, oh and he has lots of long range gear just like fett.

#14 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Different people online now.

#15 Posted by Fetts (4536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Esquire: Indeed it is! Thank you good sir. 

However, I don't know if this is Pre-52 or New-52. 

If this is Pre-52 Deathstroke, then I want to say Boba 5/10 of times. Pre-52 Deathstroke is by all means more intelligent, more skilled, faster, and stronger. However, Boba's superior arsenal is what keeps him in the game. 

While blaster bolts may be too slow to tag Deathstroke, Boba has other toys that would probably put Slade out for the count. 
 Granted that Boba probably wouldn't start out a fight with something so extreme, but as time progresses through the fight, he just might. He also has a jetpack (can go up to 90 mph) to keep his distance from Slade, as Boba's advantage is in long range. 

Slade however has less advantages in firepower. The only thing that might hurt Boba is his powerstaff, which is capable of obliterating helicopters and tearing through rock. 
 However, aside from obvious PIS (tagging Flash-like speedsters), Slade has never hit anything moving quite as fast 90 mph with his powerstaff. And even if he could, it's not guaranteed to put Boba out for the count. At best it'd give Boba a hell of a stomach ache, as Boba has practically tanked a missile with his least durable (but most common) set of armor. 
Tanking a missile
And mind you he walked away with no broken bones. However, as I said Slade has just about every advantage both physically and mentally. If he really utilizes those advantages, he might be able to put Boba down by using the surrounding environment. So it's really hard to say for this one. I think I'd be able to come up with a victor more clearly if the OP was specified more. Is there prep? How much do they know about each other? Where exactly in Metropolis is this? That sorta stuff. 

Admittedly, I am not as well-versed with New-52 Slade. Surviving a submarine explosion is impressive but after further research it looked like it was enough to KO Deathstroke. And Boba has an explosive that just about equals that as I've already posted. And the sonic detonator would probably work just as well. But I don't want to decide a victor between New-52 Slade and Boba if I'm not as knowledgeable on New-52 Deathstroke.
#16 Posted by Nefarious (22909 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done.

#17 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett = most overrated character of all time.

#18 Posted by Fetts (4536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reignmaker said:
Boba Fett = most overrated character of all time.
Depends on your point of view. If you consider the EU canon, then if anything he's underrated. If you don't, well then that's fine. But as this is ComicVine, and as the thread didn't specify this being the subject-to-PIS Movie Boba Fett, we can safely assume that this is the true badass bounty hunter that many know and love. I mean even in the movie-verse Boba is known to be the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy. The Star Wars galaxy is pretty huge my friend so that's saying a lot about Boba there.
#19 Posted by ShootingNova (19044 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done a bunch of times.

#20 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

@Esquire: Indeed it is! Thank you good sir.

However, I don't know if this is Pre-52 or New-52.

If this is Pre-52 Deathstroke, then I want to say Boba 5/10 of times. Pre-52 Deathstroke is by all means more intelligent, more skilled, faster, and stronger. However, Boba's superior arsenal is what keeps him in the game.

While blaster bolts may be too slow to tag Deathstroke, Boba has other toys that would probably put Slade out for the count.
Granted that Boba probably wouldn't start out a fight with something so extreme, but as time progresses through the fight, he just might. He also has a jetpack (can go up to 90 mph) to keep his distance from Slade, as Boba's advantage is in long range.

Slade however has less advantages in firepower. The only thing that might hurt Boba is his powerstaff, which is capable of obliterating helicopters and tearing through rock.
However, aside from obvious PIS (tagging Flash-like speedsters), Slade has never hit anything moving quite as fast 90 mph with his powerstaff. And even if he could, it's not guaranteed to put Boba out for the count. At best it'd give Boba a hell of a stomach ache, as Boba has practically tanked a missile with his least durable (but most common) set of armor.
Tanking a missile
And mind you he walked away with no broken bones. However, as I said Slade has just about every advantage both physically and mentally. If he really utilizes those advantages, he might be able to put Boba down by using the surrounding environment. So it's really hard to say for this one. I think I'd be able to come up with a victor more clearly if the OP was specified more. Is there prep? How much do they know about each other? Where exactly in Metropolis is this? That sorta stuff. Admittedly, I am not as well-versed with New-52 Slade. Surviving a submarine explosion is impressive but after further research it looked like it was enough to KO Deathstroke. And Boba has an explosive that just about equals that as I've already posted. And the sonic detonator would probably work just as well. But I don't want to decide a victor between New-52 Slade and Boba if I'm not as knowledgeable on New-52 Deathstroke.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can sleep well tonight, now. Thank you! :P