#1 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

only cause i wanted to post this pic :)

#2 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw that pic earlier. Does Fett ever fight without a gun? Does he know how to fight hand to hand?

#3 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yes Boba can fight hand to hand in starwars han solo 3 part books he kicks the @#$%* out of han! (boba wins)

#4 Posted by Darth Paul (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett is overrated, if he could kick the @#$* out of Han then why did he get his @$$ handed to him by a blind Han who accidentally jammed a spear into his rocket pack sending him to his death? LOL! Anyway, Deadpool wins by virtue of his healing factor.

#5 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Paul says:

"Boba Fett is overrated, if he could kick the @#$* out of Han then why did he get his @$$ handed to him by a blind Han who accidentally jammed a spear into his rocket pack sending him to his death? LOL! Anyway, Deadpool wins by virtue of his healing factor."

it always great to see "darth" knock a maldionran, who are know as some of the fierces warrior/fighters in stw and i can name more if you like.. wow could have swore those maldionrians where handing the jedi/sith their butts in old jedi tales......and than some....

but i guess i think jedi/sith or even more overrated.

when have you ever seen boba really use a bullet gun, in stw, in the pic that does not look like the laser gun he uses(blaster)if that would have been stw, the laser would have went though that low tech(21 century) sword, and melted deadpool face off..and that why boba wins, not as dumb(but hey its pic right..lol)

due to the sheer about of weapons and his combat/tactics i say boba would win... and thernal deneator does a great job...and i dont care how fast deadpool heals... those things are feared for a reason...boba encloses him in carbon case and collects his money

DEADPOOL says:

"Honestly, I think people just don't realize what Deadpool's capable of doing without his healing factor. Deadpool is one of the finest hand-to-hand fighters on Earth, possibly one of the top 5."

it matters if he faces someone whos his equal, and has better weaponary? boba will not fall for that crap talk or tricks, he has more tricks, than death pool, "imo" death pool is just a killer ,post or show what ever you want to, but boba is a bounty hunter, he uses all that hes got to win,and most of teh time he has never even done that, he a planner and uses his mind, he DOES NOT have healing and gets the job done, his father was the model for an army..(he died beacuse it was a movie and he not uber)

people hear boba fett looking for them, and take a $shit , people hear deadpool, and just say oh $hit

#6 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I think people just don't realize what Deadpool's capable of doing without his healing factor. Deadpool is one of the finest hand-to-hand fighters on Earth, possibly one of the top 5.

#7 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Honestly, I think people just don't realize what Deadpool's capable of doing without his healing factor. Deadpool is one of the finest hand-to-hand fighters on Earth, possibly one of the top 5."

Says the guy in the Deadpool mask.

#8 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i say deadpool wins. i mean he has a healing factor that kicks ass. what does boba have, a couple of weak guns.

#9 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

boken says:

"i say deadpool wins. i mean he has a healing factor that kicks ass. what does boba have, a couple of weak guns."

ummmm, define weak?

if you bring any stw tech, it beats most of the tech deadpool carries or uses?

4 0r 5 thermionl denetors would put dead on his butt, yeah he would heal, but it woudl take time, if they did not vapoiez him completely....

1 therminoal dentaor is like a small contain nuke

#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba.

#11 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Boba. "
If you go to the link where that pic is, he has how the battle goes and he cleary does not know Deadpool is. He says he gets shot in the head and Boba wins. For me it's Deadpool. He can either Deadpool can shoot the missile on Fett's jetpack or e can shoot or stabs through the glass on his helmet. Plus with Deadpools regenerating and how he can't die, boba really can't do anything.
#12 Posted by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was Deadpool vs Darth Sidious or Starkiller, Deadpool would have got his arse kicked
 
but i think Deadpool wins against boba, even though boba is a gangsta

#13 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

i think its a fair fight, 1# boba would have the best gear 2# deadpool is an expert with any gear. if they knew they were gonna fight each other it would be a sick fight yet gonna say deadpool coz he may be crazy be he's not stupid if he see a kill shot he gonna take it but the same go's for boba i guess im a bit tied! whatever i go for deadpool 
#14 Posted by <the skull> (265 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

" i think its a fair fight, 1# boba would have the best gear 2# deadpool is an expert with any gear. if they knew they were gonna fight each other it would be a sick fight yet gonna say deadpool coz he may be crazy be he's not stupid if he see a kill shot he gonna take it but the same go's for boba i guess im a bit tied! whatever i go for deadpool  "

agreed honestly look at the facts your going to pic your fav no-matter what anyone says we are all fanboys\girls so thats why deadpool will win cuzz 
its deadpool
#15 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

EU Boba might be more impressive than the one in the movies, but from I saw from the movies, Deadpool wins.

#16 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba would kill dead pool easy

#17 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba goes down the same way his daddy did, with a sword in the neck, teleport head chop off.
#18 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Lex Diamonds (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even a fair fight Deadpool destroys Bobba Fett

#20 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lex Diamonds said:
" Not even a fair fight Deadpool destroys Bobba Fett "
Deadpool will win, but it is a fair fight.
#21 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lex Diamonds said:
" Not even a fair fight Deadpool destroys Bobba Fett "
Boba will shoot deadpool in the head from miles away he is a much better combatant 
Boba has killed Jedi and fought Darth Vader in a Light Sabre duel deadpool is nothing to him 
Boba would win easy
#22 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" Boba would kill dead pool easy "
You don't know Deadpool do you?
#23 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Winduizcool said:
" @Psyker star said:
" Boba would kill dead pool easy "
You don't know Deadpool do you? "
Yes i do but you probably base your knowledge of Boba on what you saw in the movies he is much better than dead pool  
#24 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Psyker star said:
" Boba would kill dead pool easy "
You don't know Deadpool do you? "
Yes i do but you probably base your knowledge of Boba on what you saw in the movies he is much better than dead pool   "
Know what I mean is your saying that Boba will kill Deadpool when he can't die. So No matter how good Boba is Deadpool will regenerate whatever Boba does to him. Plus boba like's to get close to his opponent, and that's when Deadpool is going to beat him. He can chuck a grenade at the ground, stab through the glass in his helmet with his katana (don't say Boba will grab his arm because pete's sake he wasn't even fast enough to pull out his saw like thing in his left arm), he can shoot the missile, use a flamethrower on his cape, whatev.
#25 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool he is more skilled
#26 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Winduizcool said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Psyker star said:
" Boba would kill dead pool easy "
You don't know Deadpool do you? "
Yes i do but you probably base your knowledge of Boba on what you saw in the movies he is much better than dead pool   "
Know what I mean is your saying that Boba will kill Deadpool when he can't die. So No matter how good Boba is Deadpool will regenerate whatever Boba does to him. Plus boba like's to get close to his opponent, and that's when Deadpool is going to beat him. He can chuck a grenade at the ground, stab through the glass in his helmet with his katana (don't say Boba will grab his arm because pete's sake he wasn't even fast enough to pull out his saw like thing in his left arm), he can shoot the missile, use a flamethrower on his cape, whatev. "
Boba has much better tech and is much better at gun fighting not to mention is light years ahead of DP in tactical skill there will be no swords boba will shoot DP in the head and freeze him in Carbinite but if it does come down to a sword fight Boba would win
#27 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Psyker star said:
" Boba would kill dead pool easy "
You don't know Deadpool do you? "
Yes i do but you probably base your knowledge of Boba on what you saw in the movies he is much better than dead pool   "
Know what I mean is your saying that Boba will kill Deadpool when he can't die. So No matter how good Boba is Deadpool will regenerate whatever Boba does to him. Plus boba like's to get close to his opponent, and that's when Deadpool is going to beat him. He can chuck a grenade at the ground, stab through the glass in his helmet with his katana (don't say Boba will grab his arm because pete's sake he wasn't even fast enough to pull out his saw like thing in his left arm), he can shoot the missile, use a flamethrower on his cape, whatev. "
Boba has much better tech and is much better at gun fighting not to mention is light years ahead of DP in tactical skill there will be no swords boba will shoot DP in the head and freeze him in Carbinite but if it does come down to a sword fight Boba would win "
Light years measure distance, not time.
#28 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderpigbart said:
Boba has much better tech and is much better at gun fighting not to mention is light years ahead of DP in tactical skill there will be no swords boba will shoot DP in the head and freeze him in Carbinite but if it does come down to a sword fight Boba would win " 
 Light years measure distance, not time. "
I know but its a common saying well i thought it was anyway
#29 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
Boba has much better tech and is much better at gun fighting not to mention is light years ahead of DP in tactical skill there will be no swords boba will shoot DP in the head and freeze him in Carbinite but if it does come down to a sword fight Boba would win " 
 Light years measure distance, not time. "
I know but its a common saying well i thought it was anyway "
I know. I am just very...scientifical?
#30 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Psyker star said:
" Boba would kill dead pool easy "
You don't know Deadpool do you? "
Yes i do but you probably base your knowledge of Boba on what you saw in the movies he is much better than dead pool   "
Know what I mean is your saying that Boba will kill Deadpool when he can't die. So No matter how good Boba is Deadpool will regenerate whatever Boba does to him. Plus boba like's to get close to his opponent, and that's when Deadpool is going to beat him. He can chuck a grenade at the ground, stab through the glass in his helmet with his katana (don't say Boba will grab his arm because pete's sake he wasn't even fast enough to pull out his saw like thing in his left arm), he can shoot the missile, use a flamethrower on his cape, whatev. "
Boba has much better tech and is much better at gun fighting not to mention is light years ahead of DP in tactical skill there will be no swords boba will shoot DP in the head and freeze him in Carbinite but if it does come down to a sword fight Boba would win "
1. Deadpool is skilled enough to block bullets. If you read a Star Wars comic (which you clearly have) you'll see dark dots on walls after a gun fight meaning the lasers won't go through the katana. 
2. Deadpool has genetically enhanced targeting and agility. He'll use his agility to dodge whatever Boba is shooting and if Boba shoots a missile, then Deadpool will regenerate and still be alive and breathing. Then Deadpool will either shoot Boba's missile or the glass in his helmet. 
I mean all Deadpool needs to do is stay away from Boba and he's fine. Boba shoots a missile at Deadpool, he'll shoot it in mid-air. if Boba shoots at Deadpool, he'll block it, dodge it, or get hit and be fine. If Boba gets close to Deadpool, he'll dodge the flames or punches. With Deadpool's genetically enhanced targeting he can just shoot through the glass on the helmet or missile. And don't say Boba can dodge bullets, you'll notice a lot of times that gunman in Star Wars get lucky and the bullets miss them.
#31 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Winduizcool said:
 "1. Deadpool is skilled enough to block bullets. If you read a Star Wars comic (which you clearly have) you'll see dark dots on walls after a gun fight meaning the lasers won't go through the katana. 2. Deadpool has genetically enhanced targeting and agility. He'll use his agility to dodge whatever Boba is shooting and if Boba shoots a missile, then Deadpool will regenerate and still be alive and breathing. Then Deadpool will either shoot Boba's missile or the glass in his helmet. I mean all Deadpool needs to do is stay away from Boba and he's fine. Boba shoots a missile at Deadpool, he'll shoot it in mid-air. if Boba shoots at Deadpool, he'll block it, dodge it, or get hit and be fine. If Boba gets close to Deadpool, he'll dodge the flames or punches. With Deadpool's genetically enhanced targeting he can just shoot through the glass on the helmet or missile. And don't say Boba can dodge bullets, you'll notice a lot of times that gunman in Star Wars get lucky and the bullets miss them. "
Boba's helmet has more advanced targeting computer than Dead pool's gene enhancements and Boba is a much better tactician so if DP could die boba would win but since he cant i would say boba traps him in that grappling hook he has   
#32 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @Winduizcool said:
 "1. Deadpool is skilled enough to block bullets. If you read a Star Wars comic (which you clearly have) you'll see dark dots on walls after a gun fight meaning the lasers won't go through the katana. 2. Deadpool has genetically enhanced targeting and agility. He'll use his agility to dodge whatever Boba is shooting and if Boba shoots a missile, then Deadpool will regenerate and still be alive and breathing. Then Deadpool will either shoot Boba's missile or the glass in his helmet. I mean all Deadpool needs to do is stay away from Boba and he's fine. Boba shoots a missile at Deadpool, he'll shoot it in mid-air. if Boba shoots at Deadpool, he'll block it, dodge it, or get hit and be fine. If Boba gets close to Deadpool, he'll dodge the flames or punches. With Deadpool's genetically enhanced targeting he can just shoot through the glass on the helmet or missile. And don't say Boba can dodge bullets, you'll notice a lot of times that gunman in Star Wars get lucky and the bullets miss them. "
Boba's helmet has more advanced targeting computer than Dead pool's gene enhancements and Boba is a much better tactician so if DP could die boba would win but since he cant i would say boba traps him in that grappling hook he has    "
1. Yeah, well, he can't die. 
2. Then Deadpool will just cut cable before Boba wraps it around him. 
#33 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Winduizcool said:
" @Psyker star said:
Boba's helmet has more advanced targeting computer than Dead pool's gene enhancements and Boba is a much better tactician so if DP could die boba would win but since he cant i would say boba traps him in that grappling hook he has    "
1. Yeah, well, he can't die. 2. Then Deadpool will just cut cable before Boba wraps it around him.  "
That will not happen 
Boba is more skilled and much smarter than DP so DP has no chance in this fight
#34 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just giving a simple example. He could also use a grenade. If Deadpool gets tied up it won't make a difference. He is smart enough on how to get out of that situation. Deadpool is not dumb although I will agree Boba is smarter and it depends in what terms when you say Boba is more skilled. 

#35 Posted by Jokerpoker (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett 7/10

#36 Posted by Iragexcudder (4597 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by BoringPerson (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett with quality beskargam cannot be reasonably hurt by Deadpool.