• 113 results
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Let's assume that Cad Bane has retired and managed to stay in his physical prime up untill Boba Fett has become the new most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy. Not wanting his rep to be overshadowed by what he considers a rookie, he decides to go after Fett with a vengence. The battle is in Cloud City. Bane has his rocket boots, 3 thermal detonators, two blaster pistols, and a blaster rifle. Fett has his jetpack, blaster rifle, 2 thermal detonators, and a blaster pistol. They start 80 feet apart. So who takes it?

Avatar image for trainer_gabriel
Trainer_Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Trainer_Gabriel

Probably Boba Fett since...he's Boba Fett (lol). In all honesty though, I think I need to see more of Cad Bane to see if he's anywhere around Fett's level. I believe Fett always was considered one of the galaxy's greatest bounty hunters (possibly in history) to ever live. And I believe Bane is simply considered to be the best during the Clone Wars and only because Jango Fett did not live through it. Boba's also got armor and a jet pack. Bane doesn't (XD). I think it could be a good fight though. I just don't see Bane winning this one in the end however. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Boba Fett beats the crap out of Bane. He's a weakling.

YOUNG Boba Fett stalemated Mace Windu. Who do you think wins, eh?

Miss Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Miss Menace

Bobba.

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By .Spider-man.

I like Bane better but Fett wins..

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Cad Bane is getting really underplayed here.

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheTmac

Fett stomps this wannabe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Fett, easily.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mattersuit

Got to say Fett

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cad Bane he whopped Obi Wan and Anakins ass at the same time. He showed that he knows how block with basic defense against a light saber, and he shocked anakin and knocked out Obi Wan on more occasions then one. While Boba fought jedi to a stalemate and made a quick escape. He also fought Obi Wan and Quinlan at the same time and whooped there bottoms with a switch, while serving them salsberry steak. It seems like he can break dance fight aswell seeing how he twirl kicked him off the ground.

Loading Video...

Boba fett kind of died retarded,...Something fall wrong with Boba.

However

Loading Video...

Cad Bane did this, by himself, alone. This is a huge feat for any bounty hunter.

Loading Video...

and this.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to say, Bane stands a good chance.

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By wolviex

Boba fett, curbstomp. Homing missile, a blaster that can wreak havoc on tanks, kneecap concussion launchers, dart launcher, flamethrower, jetpack, Mandalorian armor. If Boba fett gets off one shot (which he will), Bane is toast.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

Fett.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

greyrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By greyrock
No Caption Provided

fett has vies with darth vader

greyrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By greyrock

fett easy

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By tomlikesfries
raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By raecinio

When comparing their equipment Fett should take it. But when you compare their feats, Cad Bane wins.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Boba. Not easily though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Boba has half-contended with Vader, floored Rahm Kota H2H, killed a mutated Starkiller clone, and has killed Jedi numerous times off-panel. So Cad isnt really the only one who has done well against force users. Now add in Bobas superior armor and gear. Boba wins.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raecinio said:

When comparing their equipment Fett should take it. But when you compare their feats, Cad Bane wins.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JediXMan  Moderator

@raecinio said:

1. Why bump this if you're not going to add anything?

2. What would those feats be, exactly, that would make them somehow superior to Boba's? I'd love to hear this.

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

Boba, Mandalorians are not to be trifled with...especially the mandalore himself Boba Fett

Edit: Cad Bane would care less though I think; the galaxy always needs good bounty hunters/mercs

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

YOUNG Boba Fett stalemated Mace Windu. Who do you think wins, eh?

Yeh...that never happened

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

Boba stomps. Superior in just about every fashion.

As for Cad having better feats - he really doesn't. He's a PIS platform along with varying CW characters such as Pre Vizsla.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cad Bane's feats aren't actually impressive at all. New Canon Vos isn't impressive in the slightest, and New Canon Obi-Wan isn't exactly all that either. Boba has better equipment by a landslide, better tactical feats, better melee feats, better accuracy - better everything, really.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably not a stomp, though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: That's fair to say. It would be relatively hard fought every time.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: @i_like_swords: I'm of the belief that Boba should be able to stomp. Cad's weapons can't really harm Boba, whereas Boba has greater firepower that can hurt and will likely kill Cad, on top of his greater versatility, easier access to a flamethrower, etc. (Cad Bane tends to rely on that datapad on his wrist, including for gadgets like a jetpack, which is a weakness).

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I can't see him stomping. A stomp would be a very one sided fight which will end in a few seconds. Cad should be able to get some shots off at least.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intrepid37: No, he can't, not really. He can't harm Boba at all whereas Boba would kill him instantly. That's enough for a stomp to me.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I didn't say Cad would hurt Boba. So you responded to an assertion I didn't make.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShootingNova

@intrepid37: Did you even read my post? I said Cad not being able to hurt Boba, which is my own assertion, is enough for a stomp in my opinion. You failed to respond to that entirely and instead chose to selectively quote parts of my post to respond to for reasons known only to yourself.

Just because it won't end in a few seconds (which it might) hardly means it won't be a stomp. And it could very well end in seconds. Cad is slower because his equipment is slower to use due to reliance on that datapad on his wrist (minus his blasters, but they're useless anyway), and a single anything from Boba would kill him. By contrast, nothing Cad has can do anything to Boba.

Barring PIS, Cad Bane lacks the ability to do anything in this matchup. It'd likely be a stomp even by your terms, which is hardly the definition for a stomp in the first place. Cad's inability to do anything, in contrast to Boba being able to kill Cad with a single attack, constitutes a stomp in my opinion. If you want to debate the definition of a stomp, then be my guest, but kindly desist from cherry-picking isolated portions of my post to respond to again.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JediXMan  Moderator

@shootingnova: I didn't say Cad would hurt Boba. So you responded to an assertion I didn't make.

Then it's a stomp. Getting hits on somebody without hurting them, while the other opponent can and will hurt them = stomp. It's like saying Punisher vs Hulk isn't a stomp because Punisher will be able to hit Hulk (yes, I know the comparison is not the same, but you get the point).

Also, I fail to see why it wouldn't end in "seconds." Boba is accurate enough to take out Cad, while Cad should never be able to hurt Boba. The best he can do is hide... and then not hurt Boba.

If one opponent is, essentially, incapable of hurting another while the other has the potential to one-shot (headshot, rocket, etc. = oneshot), then yes, it's a stomp, regardless of the length of time - it means that the other opponent has no means of victory.

Unless you can provide a means for victory, then it should be a stomp if the result is 10/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to agree, actually.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best bounty hunter stomping the another best of his era ?

Nah, I don't think so...

Cad holding his own against Obi-Wan & Vos was impressive enough for a bounty hunter.

Loading Video...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShootingNova

LOL @ that being an impressive or legitimate feat. Come on, now. Let's not be ridiculous.

For some reason, both Quinlan and Obi-Wan were too stupid to win via TK from the onset (obviously solely for plot and drama reasons), but instead pursued Bane on a long chase where neither of the Jedi performed as well as they should have (Quinlan getting his legs snared or Obi-Wan falling due to Cad shooting at rocks is laughable) and Cad still had to be saved against Quinlan via his droid, which he doesn't have here, and later, after he was disarmed by Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan was either suddenly too slow to even react to him or was too distracted by the lightsaber that Cad lost to respond to Cad grabbing his arm and electrocuting him. That entire fight was laughable and ignored continuity, on top of being inconsistent with itself, not to mention it consisted of Cad being saved twice (or three times, if you count the droid attacking Obi-Wan) by PIS. The only thing Cad achieved during the whole fight was running away via jetboots and shooting at the Jedi, who were, again, suddenly too stupid to incapacitate or detain Bane via TK, whether direct or not.

It's just as easy to cite Cad Bane being beaten by an unarmed (and, at the time, fairly inexperienced/non-prime) Ahsoka:

Loading Video...

Whether you consider that feat realistic or not is debatable, but the fact is that Cad Bane isn't even consistent enough to be used in debates, and yes, this remains a stomp. Cad still has no way of hurting Boba in the slightest, whereas a single blaster bolt, missile blast, flamethrower blast etc. would kill Cad.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I uploaded that video, and his droid name was Todo 360, I write there so people can see that his droid saved him twice, but still, it was impressive and this should be equal feat to Boba holding his own against Vader.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ShootingNova

What? It was impressive because his droid saved him twice, because Obi-Wan and Quinlan Vos were utterly incompetent and inconsistent with even their other TCW incarnations, let alone their EU incarnations, and because Cad Bane was suddenly PIS-elevated to levels beyond getting wrecked by an unarmed Ahsoka?

And Boba never held his own against Vader. The lightsaber duel was non-canon and all it consisted of was Boba deflecting several blows before losing. The other fight consisted of Boba running away and shooting at Vader whilst hogging his plot device, but the PIS doesn't stop there. Vader only chooses to beat Boba via Choke at the end of the fight instead of at the onset, when he could have spared himself the drama of chasing Boba all the way, but again, he was suddenly too stupid to do that for plot issues, and then he never once directly attacked Boba and only deflected blaster fire, then still beat Boba, before Boba fell off and then came back up to shoot Vader again, somehow successfully - a feat which entirely neglects Vader's senses, precognition and clairvoyance, and then Vader finally elects to strangle Boba into submission, which he should have done ages ago. In fact, I'd venture so far as to say that fight was, in many ways, a mirror of Cad Bane vs the Jedi. It consisted of the Force user being too thick-headed to subdue the opposition via the Force, and instead opting for all the drama, and the opposition being able to land blows due to the Force users' utterly abhorrent inconsistency and incompetence.

We have other not so inconsistent or PIS-influenced feats on both of these combatants' behalf, yet we choose not to use them. Instead, we have citations of Cad Bane performing well against the two Jedi due to the two Jedi suddenly forgetting their own abilities, and Boba nearly beating Vader for practically the same reason. All Boba displayed in the fight was tactical ingenuity, to some degree, and you might argue Cad Bane displayed that as well during his fight, but the fact remains that neither of these showings is reflective of combative skill, especially given the exorbitant amounts of PIS that influenced the fight, and yet, still, we choose to use those feats instead of the multitude of other showings the bounty hunters have? Ridiculous.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Did you even read my post?

No, I replied to something I didn't read. What do you think?

I said Cad not being able to hurt Boba, which is my own assertion, is enough for a stomp in my opinion.

lol

I already knew your opinion. So, you basically made a pointless post that repeated what I already knew and wasted my time.

You failed to respond to that entirely and instead chose to selectively quote parts of my post to respond to for reasons known only to yourself.

lol

Do you have a brain? The other part of your post was listing the advantages that Boba possessed which, as I never objected Boba's victory, already agreed with. But keep up making up my mind for me.

If you want to debate the definition of a stomp, then be my guest, but kindly desist from cherry-picking isolated portions of my post to respond to again.

Cool story. Next time, kindly desist from accusing me of something I haven't done and stop repeating your opinion just to waste my time.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

Getting hits on somebody without hurting them, while the other opponent can and will hurt them = stomp.

lol

Dooku can't hurt Yoda. Did Yoda stomp him?

If one opponent is, essentially, incapable of hurting another while the other has the potential to one-shot (headshot, rocket, etc. = oneshot), then yes, it's a stomp, regardless of the length of time - it means that the other opponent has no means of victory.

Yoda's lightsaber can one-shot Dooku and Dooku has no means of victory. Did Yoda stomp Dooku?

Unless you can provide a means for victory, then it should be a stomp if the result is 10/10.

Pretty sure I never said Cad would win.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

Getting hits on somebody without hurting them, while the other opponent can and will hurt them = stomp.

lol

Lol.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, I replied to something I didn't read. What do you think?

lol

I already knew your opinion. So, you basically made a pointless post that repeated what I already knew and wasted my time.

lol

Do you have a brain? The other part of your post was listing the advantages that Boba possessed which, as I never objected Boba's victory, already agreed with. But keep up making up my mind for me.

Cool story. Next time, kindly desist from accusing me of something I haven't done and stop repeating your opinion just to waste my time.

1. It was a rhetorical question meant to emphasize your pointless response, and perhaps to ask you to read it again.

2. In other words, you chose to accuse me of responding to an assertion you didn't make, which is false (I was elucidating on my own assertion), and now you're claiming that I repeated my post when I was, in fact, explaining your misconception.

3. So why you chose to fake my intentions for me and then respond accordingly defies me, but again, I was listing why Boba stomps, which you still failed to respond to. Also, LOL @ making your mind for you. Since when did I do that, and the irony is incredible. You've been falsely accusing me and then deciding for me what I was doing.

4. Next time, address my actual response instead of running into the insult department for some desperate, last-ditch attempt excuses of avoiding concession.

I'll take that as a concession.

lol

Yoda's lightsaber can one-shot Dooku and Dooku has no means of victory. Did Yoda stomp Dooku?

LOL @ that analogy. Dooku's lightsaber can also kill Yoda, whereas none of Cad's equipment, try as he might, could even scratch Boba.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Intrepid37

@shootingnova:

1. You ask a pointless question to address something you find pointless? lol

2. When I said that you repeated your own post, I didn't refer to the post where you supposedly ''explained my misconception'' but the one prior to where the ''misconception'' found place. Stop misinterpreting my posts to suit your own agenda.

3. As I said, you just listed Boba's advantages that I agreed he possessed. Pretty pointless if you ask me, but suit yourself.

4. As per the above point, you only listed Boba's advantages. Why do I need to address them when I agree with them? lol

5. Cool story, bro. Making up my concessions as well. Do you want some wine to accompany that made-up concession?

6. I think repeated blaster fire onto Boba's leg would kill him.