• 110 results
#1 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Location: mos eisley spaceport night time. Both have 24 hours of prep, and all weapons and gadgets at their disposal. ( no ships) fight to death or incapacitation. Who wins and why. They start at opposite ends of the city batman has his morals on, Boba fett doesn't care about anything but getting his man.

#2 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow not one taker...bummer

#3 Posted by Fetts (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

With that much prep, probably Batman. In a random encounter, Boba Fett would win.

#4 Posted by Jedi Wolverine (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Well one things for sure - they are both prep masters and will both have contingency plan on top of contingency plan to deal with every possible outcome.

Battle doesnt even come down to a face off with a physical outcome - its more a case of mentally outdoing the other leading to some sort of pre-laid trap involving a quick incapicitation.

I'd like to wait and see what everyone else weighs in with before delivering my own verdict

#5 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep...

#6 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

I really thought this thread would have more takers,,,this would be an excellent fight. Both fighters are extremely well equipped and experienced

#7 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm..I like this fight.. Probably Batman but barely

#8 Posted by acer51 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Batman get his cave or does he have to prep in Starwars galaxy?

#9 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta give it to boba.. if he gets one shot off bats done.

#10 Posted by ShootingNova (15523 posts) - - Show Bio

There's enough prep for Batman to win. If there's no prep, Boba wins.

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17271 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

There's enough prep for Batman to win. If there's no prep, Boba wins.

pretty much this

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (11592 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, I think bats is outclassed here.

#13 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he allowed access to his WIS? By that I mean his armoury of poorly written weapons? Such as his JLA robots, Boom tube generator glove, his UFO or his insider suit. There are plenty more as well. If he is allowed to use them he stomps. Otherwise he still preps better and wins.

#14 Posted by ShootingNova (15523 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Idk, I think bats is outclassed here.

With the prep, he can win.

#15 Posted by dwade (62 posts) - - Show Bio

boba fet all the way the technology of batman its nothing vs boba fet

everybody says batman with preparation but remember boba fet its a bounty hunter with experience he got all he needs to take the bat

but if batman got star wars tech batman owns boba fet

#16 Posted by ShootingNova (15523 posts) - - Show Bio

@dwade said:

boba fet all the way the technology of batman its nothing vs boba fet

everybody says batman with preparation but remember boba fet its a bounty hunter with experience he got all he needs to take the bat

but if batman got star wars tech batman owns boba fet

Seriously....

I know what Boba Fett can do.

Batman is a superior preper. Of course, Boba could still win due to being able to contend with high-level beings, but that is a minor chance. Batman, with enough preparation, wins the majority.

If this is a random encounter, Boba would win, with such ease that Boba nearly stomps.

#17 Posted by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba. Superior technology and he preps to get his prey all the time. Batman prep is not a magic wand.

#18 Posted by Owie (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman will take this, his prep is superior.  Boba has superior normal weapons, but if Batman has the use of everything in his arsenal, he can counter Boba's normal tech advantage.  I'm sure Bats will get the drop on him, and that would decide the fight, I think.

#19 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they have information on each other?

#20 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

They both have 24 hours of prep, so yes...

#21 Posted by Owie (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.  I'm as surprised as Bane_of_sith, I'm not sure why this isn't getting more responses.

#22 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

batman should win. he could use his superior training and strategic genius to win

#23 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett gonna stomp him some batman.

#25 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#26 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Boba winning with prep, if prep includes the use of traps in the city.

#27 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba wins, he has better equipment and in h2h he would best batman.

Jango slaughterstomps as well.

#28 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett with ease here. He is superior

#29 Posted by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman destroy his Jetpack with a remoted Batrang then he punch the crap out of Boba. He is much much better fighter.

#30 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba wins. This is Fett's home turf, and his gear is far superior.

His helmet is equipped with sensors of multiple varieties that allow him to see in a 360 degree radius, radar powerful enough to see through walls( and detect traps), infrared sensors, macrobinoculars, and sound enhancing tech. The helmets' HUD system allows him to control all of the weapons and equipment on his armor, including his jetpack. The helmet is also equipped with a targeting system which is capable of tracking upto 30 targets at ranges of 100 meters. Once it locks onto a target it does not lose it until Fett releases it or the target moves out of range.

His armor (weakest version) was made out of duraplast plates capable of tanking high-powered blasters with a power-liner made to absorb high-velocity impacts to reduce injury and likelihood of knockdowns. This is over and armorweave flight suit, offering significant protection from knives and blunt force. He has hidden pockets which contain a variety of survival gear, including knives and a sonic-beam weapon.

His jetpack allows him to travel 145 kilometers per hour, with a maximum range of 2 kilometers. A three-second burst can propel him 100 meters horizontally or 7 meters vertically. Directional thrusters allowed for extreme maneuverability.

Fett's main weapon is a blaster rifle with greater accuracy and power than a Stromtroopers'. He also carries a concussion grenade launcher, and a blaster pistol. His left gauntlet is equipped with a flamethrower, capable of generating a cone of fire 5 meters long and 1 meter wide. It has enough fuel for upto 3 minutes of continuous use. Also on his left gauntlet is a wrist laser with nearly the power of a standard blaster rifle and a range of 50 meters( not sure about accuracy at this range though). Both of these weapons are concealed under an armor plate on his left hand. On his right gauntlet he carries a mini concussion rocket, a 20 meter long fibercord grappling line, a retractable vibro-blade, and dart launchers. These darts can be equipped with molecular acids, stun chemicals, or explosives. In addition to this Fett occasionally carries one of his several lightsabers he claimed from various Jedi he killed. He was apparently capable of disintegrating a target, although I was unable to find which weapon accomplish this( Vader tells him "No disintegrations" when tasking the bounty hunters with find Han Solo and Leia)

Fett is also very skilled in H2H and ranged combat, very smart and cunning, and VERY good at prepping, particularly when the target has a bounty on his head. He has taken down Jedi and Wookiees, both opponents physically superior to Batman.

#31 Posted by i_like_swords (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

Fett is also very skilled in H2H and ranged combat, very smart and cunning, and VERY good at prepping, particularly when the target has a bounty on his head. He has taken down Jedi and Wookiees, both opponents physically superior to Batman.

Just one note: just because jedi and wookies are physically superior to Batman, doesn't make them more skilled, intelligent, prepared or geared up than him. Aside from that small note, everything else you said sounded spot on and actually taught me some stuff about Boba I hadn't read yet. Nice post!

#32 Edited by MandoViking (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

His jetpack allows him to travel 145 kilometers per hour, with a maximum range of 2 kilometers. A three-second burst can propel him 100 meters horizontally or 7 meters vertically. Directional thrusters allowed for extreme maneuverability.

For those of us who aren't familiar with the metric system here are Fett's jetpack stats in the imperial format:

His jetpack allows him to travel 90 miles per hour, with a maximum range of 1.2 miles, A three-second burst can propel him 328 feet horizontally or 22 feet vertically. Directional thrusters allowed for extreme maneuverability.

#33 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7568 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

His helmet is equipped with sensors of multiple varieties that allow him to see in a 360 degree radius, radar powerful enough to see through walls( and detect traps), infrared sensors, macrobinoculars, and sound enhancing tech. The helmets' HUD system allows him to control all of the weapons and equipment on his armor, including his jetpack. The helmet is also equipped with a targeting system which is capable of tracking upto 30 targets at ranges of 100 meters. Once it locks onto a target it does not lose it until Fett releases it or the target moves out of range.

His armor (weakest version) was made out of duraplast plates capable of tanking high-powered blasters with a power-liner made to absorb high-velocity impacts to reduce injury and likelihood of knockdowns. This is over and armorweave flight suit, offering significant protection from knives and blunt force. He has hidden pockets which contain a variety of survival gear, including knives and a sonic-beam weapon.

Fett's main weapon is a blaster rifle with greater accuracy and power than a Stromtroopers'. He also carries a concussion grenade launcher, and a blaster pistol. His left gauntlet is equipped with a flamethrower, capable of generating a cone of fire 5 meters long and 1 meter wide. It has enough fuel for upto 3 minutes of continuous use. Also on his left gauntlet is a wrist laser with nearly the power of a standard blaster rifle and a range of 50 meters( not sure about accuracy at this range though). Both of these weapons are concealed under an armor plate on his left hand. On his right gauntlet he carries a mini concussion rocket, a 20 meter long fibercord grappling line, a retractable vibro-blade, and dart launchers. These darts can be equipped with molecular acids, stun chemicals, or explosives. In addition to this Fett occasionally carries one of his several lightsabers he claimed from various Jedi he killed. He was apparently capable of disintegrating a target, although I was unable to find which weapon accomplish this( Vader tells him "No disintegrations" when tasking the bounty hunters with find Han Solo and Leia)

I clicked on this thread thinking Batman actually stood a chance of winning....

#34 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Sorry I did not mean to use ABC logic, just posted as a feat for Fett. Thanks!

Also I made a couple of minor errors in my earlier post.

The mini concussion missile is located in his left gauntlet, alongside the laser and flamethrower.

He does not carry the grenade launcher and the blaster pistol at the same time, he uses one or the other as his sidearm, depending on the mission and the target.(in my opinion he would choose the grenade launcher against Batman).

And he only occasionally carries one of his lightsabers, usually reserving them for surprise attacks against Jedi. Not sure if he would even use it against Batman, it is not his favorite weapon. Sorry about that.

#35 Posted by xJomb (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to go with Batman here

#36 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@xjomb said:

Have to go with Batman here

Do you have reasons?

#37 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#38 Posted by Beam3000 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

with prep Batman will own Boba. Boba Fett is pathetic in the movies. I'm not sure if he has any good feats in the EU though. Does anybody have feats for EU Boba?

#39 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@beam3000:

Copied and pasted from my earlier post. If you would like actual feats, let me know and will dig some up.

#40 Posted by Beam3000 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: looks like I found a Fett fan cool! What Jedi did he defeat if you don't mind?

#41 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@beam3000: Hang I will look it up. Nobody on par with Obi-Wan and Mace for sure though.

#42 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@beam3000: Ok I did not find names of the Jedi, but fought Darth Vader and survived, and when Jaina Solo came to him for training he easily beat her several times.

#43 Edited by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#44 Posted by Beam3000 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: Beating Jaina is pretty impressive she killed Caedus with the help of Luke. Survivng Vader and the Sarlac is enough for me. Boba might actually have this. You changed my mind because my knowledge of Eu Boba is bad. I'm saying Boba wins because of superior Armour and facing superior foes.

#45 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@beam3000: Thanks! Although I should note that Jaina won because of the training she received from Fett.

#46 Posted by Beam3000 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: Yes that contributed. but if recall right Luke guided her through the force and made Jacen think he was fighting Luke which scared the sith lord and made him vulnerable.

#47 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@beam3000: In their first duel IIRC, which Caedus ran away from( Caedus had killed Mara, and he was afraid of Luke's vengeance) but when Jaina killed Caedus in their second duel she was on her own.

#48 Posted by Beam3000 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: I looked it up on Wookie, It was near the time of his death they dueled fiercely, but Jaina got the upper hand from Luke manipulating Caedus. This allowed Jaina to sever his arm and lead her to win the second duel that followed shortly.

copied from wookiepeedia.

. he concentrated all of his power on deceiving Caedus, to the point where Caedus thought he was dueling Luke instead of Jaina. When he did this, Skywalker dropped into a trance state, unresponsive to anything else. Though Jaina was unable to kill Caedus, Luke set the blastboat down on the asteroid under heavy fire, waiting to pick her up when she emerged. Jaina was eventually brought back to the blastboat,

The Mandalorians attacked the Moffs and their bodyguards, but Caedus intervened before the bodyguards were defeated, turning the tide of the fight against the Mandalorians. Caedus personally slew several Mandalorians and while Solo attempted to kill him with a sniper rifle, she only managed to hit him in the shoulder. As he defeated the last commando, she jumped down from her perch to engage him. They fought, and Solo sustained several injuries, including a head wound, though she managed to sever Caedus's arm. Furthermore, thanks to Skywalker's efforts, Caedus believed her to be Luke Skywalker. However, the duel began turning against her and she reluctantly decided to leave, escaping to the blastboat where her parents, Fel, and Skywalker were waiting. She was nearly delirious, mumbling nonsense as she was carried aboard the blastboat due to her head injury.[85]

-Sorry bro I'm such a Luke nerd lol he is my favorite.

#49 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Beam3000 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: No problem man thanks for educating me on Boba!