Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#51  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" IIRC Bobba has a battle computer similar to Midnighter for h2h "
Nope, he's studied mandalorian fighting techniques taught to him from jango. "
Yup. He probably knows other forms as well.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" IIRC Bobba has a battle computer similar to Midnighter for h2h "
I'd like to see more on that.

read the caption. its pretty badass, but its also just Han Solo's opinion. Same dude he didnt believe in the Force.
 read the caption. its pretty badass, but its also just Han Solo's opinion. Same dude he didnt believe in the Force.
No Caption Provided
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Here's the part that was cut off

No Caption Provided
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#54  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@geraldthesloth:@JediXMan:@Gambler: I think I must of just mis read the novel
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Dodging laser fire
 Dodging laser fire
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Lantern Prime
@JediXMan said:
" @Gambler said:
" @JediXMan: Yeah I knew about Jango taking out some Jedi. Didnt know about Fett's field of vision though. That would come in handy if she tried to sneak up on him. But she can still read his moves to the point where she could predict what he was going to do before he actually did it. I agree with Static somewhat. His weapons are his major advantage (thus far). I havent heard any hand to hand feats yet. "
He trained Jaina Solo. He taught her how to fight. She needed to learn how to fight a Jedi / Sith, and he knew how to do that. He trained her in hand-to-hand and melee attacks. Boba is used to people predicting his attacks. So he has methods. One method being that he doesn't plan his attacks, so people have a harder time reading him. "
 Yeah Jedi have a heighten Six sense of things so that read movement ability she possess is kinda nullified

@Gambler said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Gambler said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Gambler said:
" Does anyone have any feats for Bobba? I'd like to see or read about some of things he's done, dude is a badass but he never really did anything in movies. No offense but crying about Batgirl being "PIS" isn't the best argument ;) "
I actually have some comic scans if you'd like to see em. "
I'm being totally serious. I like Fett, but I want to see what he's done. "
Man I thought you didn't like Boba Fett? You said "hes the most overrated piece of shi ever!" Or something around that line.... "
I still think he's overrated. But I havent read many comics with him in them. Fett from the movies never did anything that warranted respect in my opinion. He looked cool, his profession (bounty hunter) was cool, and his weapons were cool. But as far as actually "doing" anything.......I never saw it. "

Thats why they have a expanded Universe in the Comics,Cartoons,Novels,Chapter Books, and Videogames, Making it all canon.... 

Just like they did with the Predators and Aliens..... 

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By FLCL1

not cool 

this is far from fair
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Lantern Prime said:
"Thats why they have a expanded Universe in the Comics,Cartoons,Novels,Chapter Books, and Videogames, Making it all canon....  Just like they did with the Predators and Aliens.....    "
You do realize that just because something says, "Star Wars" on it and, or, has Fett in it doesn't automatically make it canon right? Just want to make sure cause that's kind of what it sounded like you were saying lol. Also check the thread, I'm one of the people posting feats "for" Fett. And lets be honest, so far the only thing that appears to have been established is that Fett's weapons give him an advantage, which everyone pretty much agreed upon to begin with....

I'd also point out that just because Fett's defeated Jedi before doesn't mean Cain's body reading would be nullified. Look at the scan above, if Han can land shots on Fett then so could Batgirl. But it wouldnt even get to that  point for the simple reason that Fett can take her out without allowing her to get in close or engaging in  h2h combat.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Gambler said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
"Thats why they have a expanded Universe in the Comics,Cartoons,Novels,Chapter Books, and Videogames, Making it all canon....  Just like they did with the Predators and Aliens.....    "
You do realize that just because something says, "Star Wars" on it and, or, has Fett in it doesn't automatically make it canon right? Just want to make sure cause that's kind of what it sounded like you were saying lol. Also check the thread, I'm one of the people posting feats "for" Fett. And lets be honest, so far the only thing that appears to have been established is that Fett's weapons give him an advantage, which everyone pretty much agreed upon to begin with....  I'd also point out that just because Fett's defeated Jedi before doesn't mean Cain's body reading would be nullified. Look at the scan above, if Han can land shots on Fett then so could Batgirl. But it wouldnt even get to that  point for the simple reason that Fett can take her out without allowing her to get in close or engaging in  h2h combat. "

1) Thats why I said "The Expanded Universe", I read about 2 yrs ago that alot of the videogames,comics, Chapter books, Novels and cartoon shows(like the Clone Wars) are mostly canon. Like when he got knocked into that worm pit everybody thought he was dead but in "The Expanded Universe" Fett escaped using a thermal detonator. I think it was one fo the cahpter books. Those books came out befroe the movies mind you...

2) I mean not nullified but it won't make too much of a difference in the fight.... 

3)  But at the same time shes been hit by opponents that she can easily read. It only makes sense because then thats a character you couldn't make intersting stories out of because all they can do is dodge things...Justbecause you know somehtign is gonna happend doesn't mean you cna always react to it or do soemthing about it. Just ask Spider-Man...
Agent Alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Agent Alpha

Fett rather easily, the guy kills Jedi plus his equipment is incredible and would probably give him even more of an edge.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Lantern Prime said:

"

1) Thats why I said "The Expanded Universe", I read about 2 yrs ago that alot of the videogames,comics, Chapter books, Novels and cartoon shows(like the Clone Wars) are mostly canon. Like when he got knocked into that worm pit everybody thought he was dead but in "The Expanded Universe" Fett escaped using a thermal detonator. I think it was one fo the cahpter books. Those books came out befroe the movies mind you... "
1. There are like 5 or 6 different canon levels in the Expanded Universe, So when you said "Making it ALL canon" that was inaccurate and the reason I pointed it out. Not all martial in the Expanded Universe is canon. And some material is canon is long as it doesn't contradict George Lucas' canon which is the canon above all others. 

@Lantern Prime said:

"  2) I mean not nullified but it won't make too much of a difference in the fight..... "

2. Why not? Not saying you're wrong, but I haven't seen anyone post anything in here that adds any creditability to this statement. If for some reason it becomes a hand to hand fight, why wouldn't her ability make a difference?

@Lantern Prime said:

"  3)  But at the same time shes been hit by opponents that she can easily read. It only makes sense because then thats a character you couldn't make intersting stories out of because all they can do is dodge things...Justbecause you know somehtign is gonna happend doesn't mean you cna always react to it or do soemthing about it. Just ask Spider-Man... "

3.? Nobody said she couldn't be hit...... You keep saying that her ability to read body language wouldn't matter because Fett has defeated Jedi before. But yet characters with no superhuman, meta human, or augmented human, abilities are able to dodge his punches and land shots on him. So it only makes sense that Batgirl would be able to land shots and dodge him seeing as how her ability amplifies that specific area. See what I'm saying? No one is saying she cant be hit, that's not the debate lol. I'm pointing out that just because Fett has defeated Jedi (no one's mentioned how by the way ) doesn't mean he cant, or hasn't, been dodged and hit by normal people.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#62  Edited By spystreak

Boba Fett curbstomp
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Gambler said:
"@Lantern Prime said:

"

1) Thats why I said "The Expanded Universe", I read about 2 yrs ago that alot of the videogames,comics, Chapter books, Novels and cartoon shows(like the Clone Wars) are mostly canon. Like when he got knocked into that worm pit everybody thought he was dead but in "The Expanded Universe" Fett escaped using a thermal detonator. I think it was one fo the cahpter books. Those books came out befroe the movies mind you... "
1. There are like 5 or 6 different canon levels in the Expanded Universe, So when you said "Making it ALL canon" that was inaccurate and the reason I pointed it out. Not all martial in the Expanded Universe is canon. And some material is canon is long as it doesn't contradict George Lucas' canon which is the canon above all others. 

@Lantern Prime said:

"  2) I mean not nullified but it won't make too much of a difference in the fight..... "

2. Why not? Not saying you're wrong, but I haven't seen anyone post anything in here that adds any creditability to this statement. If for some reason it becomes a hand to hand fight, why wouldn't her ability make a difference?

@Lantern Prime said:

"  3)  But at the same time shes been hit by opponents that she can easily read. It only makes sense because then thats a character you couldn't make intersting stories out of because all they can do is dodge things...Justbecause you know somehtign is gonna happend doesn't mean you cna always react to it or do soemthing about it. Just ask Spider-Man... "

3.? Nobody said she couldn't be hit...... You keep saying that her ability to read body language wouldn't matter because Fett has defeated Jedi before. But yet characters with no superhuman, meta human, or augmented human, abilities are able to dodge his punches and land shots on him. So it only makes sense that Batgirl would be able to land shots and dodge him seeing as how her ability amplifies that specific area. See what I'm saying? No one is saying she cant be hit, that's not the debate lol. I'm pointing out that just because Fett has defeated Jedi (no one's mentioned how by the way ) doesn't mean he cant, or hasn't, been dodged and hit by normal people. "

1) Naw your right. I didn't say or mean  that all the material is canon. But like the Videogame "The Force Unleashed"  where at the end you choose the good side ....thats canon..... 

2) I understand what ur saying but Jedi can predict things that will happen in a battle....actually in the same sense as Spider-Man's six sense....and read movments as well given their reflexes.. If hes able to fight against Jedis like that then her ability to read his movements won' mean much because hes faced that in the past pobalby to a greater extent with the Jedis.... 

3) I mean its common sense considering that its a fight. Most likely they are both gonna take damage somehow. The question is whos gonna take less damage and whos gonna be smart and not get caught with something that will kill em. Lets say they both are very good bullet timers and can't dodge and evade very well...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Lantern Prime said:

" 2) I understand what ur saying but Jedi can predict things that will happen in a battle....actually in the same sense as Spider-Man's six sense....and read movments as well given their reflexes.. If hes able to fight against Jedis like that then her ability to read his movements won' mean much because hes faced that in the past pobalby to a greater extent with the Jedis.... "

I don't recall ever seeing Jedi read moves on the level Cassandra Cain has. I know they have glimpses of possible futures, but that wasnt even during battle. Do you have specific issue numbers or source material that verifies what you're saying? And I hate to keep bringing it up, but if Han (and Chewie) can dodge and hit Fett then it seems inconsistent for him to be able to effectively neutralize a Jedi's ability to read his moves (if in fact they even do that). Cassandra's ability to read moves is well documented, not sure the same can be said about the Jedi.

@Lantern Prime said:

" I mean its common sense considering that its a fight. Most likely they are both gonna take damage somehow. The question is whos gonna take less damage and whos gonna be smart and not get caught with something that will kill em. Lets say they both are very good bullet timers and can't dodge and evade very well... "

Fett's suit should allow him to take more damage and his weapons would give him the advantage as far as range and damage is concerned. However, Cassandra is both fast and agile enough to get in close where she would have the advantage in hand to hand and there are valnurable spots in Fett's suit where a nerve strike would end the fight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cain.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Gambler said:
"@Lantern Prime said:

" 2) I understand what ur saying but Jedi can predict things that will happen in a battle....actually in the same sense as Spider-Man's six sense....and read movments as well given their reflexes.. If hes able to fight against Jedis like that then her ability to read his movements won' mean much because hes faced that in the past pobalby to a greater extent with the Jedis.... "

I don't recall ever seeing Jedi read moves on the level Cassandra Cain has. I know they have glimpses of possible futures, but that wasnt even during battle. Do you have specific issue numbers or source material that verifies what you're saying? And I hate to keep bringing it up, but if Han (and Chewie) can dodge and hit Fett then it seems inconsistent for him to be able to effectively neutralize a Jedi's ability to read his moves (if in fact they even do that). Cassandra's ability to read moves is well documented, not sure the same can be said about the Jedi.

@Lantern Prime said:

" I mean its common sense considering that its a fight. Most likely they are both gonna take damage somehow. The question is whos gonna take less damage and whos gonna be smart and not get caught with something that will kill em. Lets say they both are very good bullet timers and can't dodge and evade very well... "

Fett's suit should allow him to take more damage and his weapons would give him the advantage as far as range and damage is concerned. However, Cassandra is both fast and agile enough to get in close where she would have the advantage in hand to hand and there are valnurable spots in Fett's suit where a nerve strike would end the fight. "

I don't know about that statement ...Im gonna research that to death because I don't believe its true...
LordTaronji101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By LordTaronji101

Boba fett adds another trophy to his collection

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers