User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Rules

Boba gets 3 hours prep

Opponents get 3 hours prep

Boba knows who he is going up against

Opponents know who they are up against

Boba has standard gear

He gets a 2 hour rest between each round.

Fight takes place in a urban environment.

Round One Greedo

Round Two Robin (Tim Drake)

Round 3 Nightwing

Round 4 Daredevil

Round 5 Youngblood Predator (standard gear)

Round 6 Snake Eyes

Round 7 Predator Bad Blood

Round 8 IG 88

Round 9 Predator (veteran)

Round 10 Darth Maul

Round 11 Batman

Round 12 Darth Vader

So does he run the gauntlet?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jashro44

Whats the location?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: City environment

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

I don't know a lot about star wars or preadators but I think it will stop at darth maul from what I know. Mual can probably use telekinesis abilities to turn this into close quarters I think. Also he can deflect blaster bolts with his light saber. However if mual can't do that with his force abilities then boba definitely stops at vader. Should note I have no idea what IG 88 capabilities are at all.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Interesting, he can deflect bolts with his saber.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

dies

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

dies

Which round?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fetts

Round One Greedo-Greedo has never proven to be that much of a threat.

Round Two Robin (Tim Drake)-Boba Fett's weaponry will be too much for him. Plus Robin really has no way of taking him down.

Round 3 Nightwing-Same as above.

Round 4 Daredevil-Same as above.

Round 5 Youngblood Predator (standard gear)-Boba Fett's skills are too much for an unexperienced Predator.

Round 6 Snake Eyes-A very close fight when there is no prep involved. But since there is prep I'd say Boba.

Round 7 Predator Bad Blood-I'm not too familiar with them. But if they're not as skilled as Elder Predators then I don't think they'll be able to take down Boba.

Round 8 IG 88-Boba has beaten him before.

Round 9 Predator (veteran)-(Edit/fix: thought this was an Elder Predator) I don't really think any type of Predator can beat Boba. Elder Predators could give Boba quite a fight but I think Boba would win against one of those as well.

Round 10 Darth Maul-Same as above.

Round 11 Batman-Stops here. Batman is a god of prep. Batman's prep>Boba's prep.

Round 12 Darth Vader-Vader is too much for Boba, even with 3 hours of prep I'm not sure if Boba would be able to take him down.

So does he run the gauntlet?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fetts: Cool,Boba set traps for IG 88,which killed him im just saying,Bad Bloods are Predators which have gone against the rules,they have no honour and instead of hunting they kill in cold blood.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By SoA

i give him to round 10 , only because Maul is going for blood and i just cant see Boba beating him. the previous round will definitely be a challenge but he can overcome The Predator

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fetts
@mrdecepticonleader: Cool. But again if they're not as skilled as Elder Predators then I'd still give it to Boba. For the rounds where he faces Snake-Eyes, I'd say Boba could win 6/10 time without prep. But Boba's prep should help him win with a little more ease. I'm not sure about the round where he faces Maul. I do lack knowledge about Darth Maul. But I imagine Boba could beat him with prep.
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fetts said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Cool. But again if they're not as skilled as Elder Predators then I'd still give it to Boba. For the rounds where he faces Snake-Eyes, I'd say Boba could win 6/10 time without prep. But Boba's prep should help him win with a little more ease. I'm not sure about the round where he faces Maul. I do lack knowledge about Darth Maul. But I imagine Boba could beat him with prep.

Fair enough,Maul has a decent amount of knowledge in the Force but nothing on Vaders level,his main skill is probably the lightsaber.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44
@mrdecepticonleader: Yea all jedi and sith no how to do that.
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Do what? knowledge in the Force,or lightsaber combat?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silver2467

I know very little about Predators or Snake Eyes, but if Boba clears it up to Maul, Maul will beat him. So would Batman; so would Vader.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@mrdecepticonleader said:

2 or 3

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

He could probably use the force to get up close and lightsaber combat to deflect blasters. You asked if maul can deflect blasters right? I was just saying all jedi and sith can do that.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fetts

@Fetts said:

Fair enough,Maul has a decent amount of knowledge in the Force but nothing on Vaders level,his main skill is probably the lightsaber.

Agreed. 
@Silver2467 said:
I know very little about Predators or Snake Eyes, but if Boba clears it up to Maul, Maul will beat him. So would Batman; so would Vader.
Despite the fact that Boba has prep? I do not argue that he would stop at Batman or Vader but could Boba beat Maul with prep?
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

2 or 3

OK ,any reasons why?

@jashro44 said:

He could probably use the force to get up close and lightsaber combat to deflect blasters. You asked if maul can deflect blasters right? I was just saying all jedi and sith can do that.

I know they can,thanks anyway.And i reckon Mauls bets bet would be up close.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fetts said:

@Fetts said:

Agreed.
@Silver2467 said:
Despite the fact that Boba has prep? I do not argue that he would stop at Batman or Vader but could Boba beat Maul with prep?

Mauls pretty quick and has shown a high resistance to Force lightning and pain,as Sidious tortured him in his in training, probably to increase his connection to the dark side.Does that mean he could win Boba ?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@Fetts said: 
How would he? His only real chance would be to use the Slave I, but Maul has his own fighter, which has cloaking systems that can render it invisible.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fetts

@Fetts said:

@Fetts said:

Agreed.
@Silver2467 said:

Mauls pretty quick and has shown a high resistance to Force lightning and pain,as Sidious tortured him in his in training, probably to increase his connection to the dark side.Does that mean he could win Boba ?

I am aware that Sidious would often torture Maul. However I feel like I need to know more about Maul to know for sure who would win between the two.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fetts
@Silver2467 said:
@Fetts said: 
How would he? His only real chance would be to use the Slave I, but Maul has his own fighter, which has cloaking systems that can render it invisible.
Ok. Just wondering. But also I'm not sure Maul's ship could really do anything to Slave 1 considering that Slave 1's shields are ridiculously durable. Then again I don't know about Maul's ship that much either so I guess I can't say for sure who would win against a dog fight between the two.
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fetts: OK ,Silver thinks Maul could win perhaps you could ask his take on it.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467
@Fetts said:

@Silver2467 said:

@Fetts said: 
Ok. Just wondering. But also I'm not sure Maul's ship could really do anything to Slave 1 considering that Slave 1's shields are ridiculously durable. Then again I don't know about Maul's ship that much either so I guess I can't say for sure who would win against a dog fight between the two.
It may not have to. With three hours prep, Maul can meditate on the currents of the Force to see what Boba's plan will be and adapt to it as necessary. If Boba carries special equipment, Maul can respond in combat accordingly. If Boba sets up traps, Maul can anticipate them. If Boba brings the Slave I, Maul can modify his ship as needed. Boba is at a severe disadvantage because Maul could gain at least a general sense of what his strategy will be.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fetts
@Silver2467 said:
@Fetts said:
@Silver2467 said:
@Fetts said: 
It may not have to. With three hours prep, Maul can meditate on the currents of the Force to see what Boba's plan will be and adapt to it as necessary. If Maul carries special equipment, Maul can respond in combat accordingly. If Boba sets up traps, Maul can anticipate them. If Boba brings the Slave I, Maul can modify his ship as needed. Boba is at a severe disadvantage because Maul could gain at least a general sense of what his strategy will be.
I see. I was not aware Maul was capable of doing that. Fascinating. Do you have any recommendations for Darth Maul comics/novels? 
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ships wont come into the fight, it would be a battle between the two.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fetts

I already figured that. And I imagine Silver did too. I'm just curious.
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fetts said:

I already figured that. And I imagine Silver did too. I'm just curious.

Yeah i figured too,i was just saying.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silver2467
@Fetts: The Darth Maul miniseries, Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, Darth Maul: Saboteur, The Phantom Menace novelization, various Tales issues. 

Recently I picked up The Wrath of Darth Maul, but I have yet to read it. 

EDIT: As for Maul being able to peer into the future, just about any Force sensitive can do this. Farseeing, Vision, and Sense are universal powers, but different Force sensitives can apply them to varying degrees.
0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By 0blivion_

@Silver2467 said:

Why would Batman beat him?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silver2467
@0blivion_ said:

@Silver2467 said:

Why would Batman beat him?

Because both combatants have prep, and Batman is more effective with prep than Boba is.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fetts
@Silver2467: Cool. Thanks bro!
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@0blivion_: Do you think Boba wins?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By Stronger

Stops at Batman.And maybe even Nightwing.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot I made this thread.

Kind of nice to look at a thread I made months ago heh.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10 or 11

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10. He ain't getting past Maul(Or Wayne/Vader for that matter). Either one of the last three can spite Fett pretty easily IMO.