Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nfactor1995
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Desann decides that Boba Fett is too dangerous to be left alive and is a threat to him and the Empire Reborn faction. He sends four of his shadow troopers to eliminate Fett.

Upon arriving on Mandalore, Fett has been alerted that he is being hunted by the Empire Reborn and has five other Mandalorian warriors with him for assistance. The shadow troopers arrive, confront Fett, and the fight ensues. The battle takes place in a remote region of Mandalore and both teams have their standard gear. Neither side has any knowledge on their opponents and the fight is until all members of one of the teams are killed.

Who wins and why?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba and mando's curbstomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

Hmm....I'd say the Mandos for their numbers advantage even if it's by two and their weapons for versatility, though they won't get through without casualties. The Shadow Troopers were pretty superior to the Reborn in all aspects and could use The Force pretty well in combat, utilizing Force Push/Pull, Force Jump, Force Grip, Force Speed, Saber throw and so on ontop of their much better lightsaber skill.

So the Mandos don't stomp, but they can win due to having a versatile weapons loadout, numbers even if by two and well having Boba. Though they will have problems with the STs Force prowess and saber skill considering they could contend with NJO Jedi.

I see it as 6-7/10 for em. The STs were pretty good.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandalorians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Would you pay to watch this go down though? XD

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Meh.../shrug

Although now that I re-look at it, those be DW Mandos from TCW and they haven't really shown experience fighting any type of Force User, which can be an advantage for the STs. Plus now that I also rewatch the STs aren't shy about using Force Abilities in combat such as speed and Force Grip/Push/Pull and such.

So...really Boba seems to be the only one that is gonna have to carry this team. Not saying he would carry the whole team as the Mandos could stick around and help, but now I'm seeing this more as a 5-6/10 for Mandos and this is only because Boba is here and has more weaponry to use compared to the DW Mandos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I was honestly thinking the mandos would lose without boba as well. Boba's the only reason why they got a fighting chance per say.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Boba?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fetts

I'd say the Mandos as well. Shadow Troopers lack skill and experience imo. They may be versatile with their Force abilities, but somehow I think the Fetts' weaponry, combat experience, and tactics would be enable them to outsmart the Shadow Troopers and take the win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: bro i havent seen u on in forever! lol

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

I'd say the Mandos as well. Shadow Troopers lack skill and experience imo. They may be versatile with their Force abilities, but somehow I think the Fetts' weaponry, combat experience, and tactics would be enable them to outsmart the Shadow Troopers and take the win.

Eh they are hardly lacking, these guys are Stormtroopers embued with the power of the Force and showed some pretty good saber skill to contend with Luke's Jedi. So they do have skill and combat experience here, still yeah I'm giving the win for the Mandos based solely cause Boba is here and he has a much better gear loadout than the DW Mandos.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Ha! Ya I haven't been on as much lately. I'm in my Senior year of high school and I've been diagnosed with senioritis. Terrible disease...

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I don't think those Jedi were trained by Luke personally. I mean he probably had a small hand in their training obviously, but I remember there being Jedi trainers.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wolfrazer

@fetts: Well I meant by Luke's Jedi, I was meaning they could contend against the Jedi of his Order, not Jedi he personally trained. Also nice seeing ya back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: lol well let me know when u come back down to earth its a good place lol.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers