Boba Fett and Jango Fett vs Deathstroke and Ravager

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

No prep. Morals off. Fight takes place in on Jabba's Sail Barge. Standard equipment for each.

vs      
vs  
No Caption Provided
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Fetts: Any chance you could list Boba's and Jango's standard equipment? I've seen different equipment in various pictures so knowing what guns and how many rockets they have will help me decide

:)
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fetts
@OptimusPalm: For most Star Wars bounty hunters, standard equipment is the same thing as full equipment. I can tell you enough about Boba's weaponry. I feel like they haven't had enough on Jango. There was one really good series with him (I can't remember the name of it which is killing me) in it. But I will do my best .

Boba Fett: EE-3 carbine blaster rifle, Dur-24 Wrist laser, Z-X flamethrower, stun darts, sonic grenades, thermal detonators, firewhip cord, concussion grenade launcher, a mini concussion grenade on his left gauntlet, rocket dart launchers on kneepads, a vibroblade, his jetpack which includes a missile launcher, and lightsaber resistant armor. In one occasion he fought Vader with a lightsaber but I don't think that's standard equipment for him.  I'm sure I'm missing some weapons but that's all I can think of right now. Jango has a good amount of those too. 

Jango Fett: Dual WESTAR 34 blaster pistols, Z-X flamethrower, stun darts, thermal detonators, firewhip cord, and his jetpack with missile launcher. There's a sampler for you but I know I'm missing some weapons.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OptimusPalm

Jeez thats a lot of firepower!

If this is win by KO then i give it to the fetts. They could take to the air and rain down on the other team. But with their healing factors they would keep coming back. 

Fetts wins by KO, if it was to the death after a long fight, when amunition has gone and jet pack fuel is exhausted i'd give it to Deathstroke and Ravager.