Boba Fett/Albert Wesker vs Captain America/Wolverine

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules

-Boba Fett has all of his standard gear. Wesker has a pistol. Cap has his shield.

-No prep. This is a random encounter.

-Both teams have no idea what the other team is capable of.

-Both teams are willing to work with one another.

-Morals on for those who have them.

-Each team begins 35 yards away.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

First off--that is a freaking awesome picture of Albert Wesker, dude. Kudos, bro. Also, this is an awesome match-up, because it honestly would take some time and thought. As much as I love Captain America, and he's my absolute favorite hero, I don't see him being able to take out Albert Wesker, but I think that encounter alone would be great. Wolverine would undoubtedly be the biggest factor and threat. Depending on Fett's weaponry, in short? I believe it would end up with Fett & Wesker having to find a way to immobilize Logan for the victory. I'll write up my full opinion and what I think about the outcome later, but I gotta get some sleep for now.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

Cap and Wolverine are both fast, but I can't see them tagging Wesker very much. Boba's packing a lot of fire power and range. I say team 1.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wesker's too fast and Boba's too decked out for the super soldiers to deal with, especially with no prior knowledge.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker only dies if you tear him into enough pieces. Wolverine...can't die. Boba is still out of his league. Cap beats him in every area and nigh-indestructible Adamantium/Vibranium shield beats even Beskar Armor. So it basically comes down to Wesker and Logan in an endless stalemate.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba Fett has what it takes to go against pretty much anybody and last for at least a while. Optimally, he'll play keep away with Wolverine, blasting him, asploding him, and wizzing around with his jetpack, while Wesker puts an end to the first avenger. Then Wesker can finish the job on Logan.

However if the matches are switched - Cap vs Boba and Wolvy vs Albert - things become a bit more complicated. Wesker vs Wolverine is obviously a long fight with no clear cut winner. It comes down to whether Boba Fett has what it takes to defeat Captain America and then help out against Logan, which in my opinion is pretty arguable.

Good fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

Wesker vs Wolverine is obviously a long fight with no clear cut winner.

@reikai said:

So it basically comes down to Wesker and Logan in an endless stalemate.

Why can't wolverine cut off weskers head? Shouldn't that be enough to incapacitate wesker?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@reikai said:

Why can't wolverine cut off weskers head? Shouldn't that be enough to incapacitate wesker?

Well yes but that's like saying why doesn't Wolverine just cut off Spider-Man's head. In a one-on-one fight between the two Logan will probably eventually take him down, but that will take a long ass time, which is what I said.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@reikai said:

Well yes but that's like saying why doesn't Wolverine just cut off Spider-Man's head. In a one-on-one fight between the two Logan will probably eventually take him down, but that will take a long ass time, which is what I said.

Well spider-man would web logan up before that happens. Not to mention wolverine doesn't kill heroes in character. All though I see what you mean. I agree its a close fight but I have always leaned towards wolverine (from my limited knowledge of wesker).

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@reikai said:

Well spider-man would web logan up before that happens. Not to mention wolverine doesn't kill heroes in character. All though I see what you mean. I agree its a close fight but I have always leaned towards wolverine (from my limited knowledge of wesker).

They've fought plenty of times and Spider-Man only actually used his webs once. Why didn't Logan lob off his head in their cemetery fight? If you wanna rely on morals then fine, but why doesn't Logan just cut off Gorgon and Daken and Sabretooth's heads'?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jashro44 Wesker is fast enough to perceive bullets in motion and dodge with relative ease. He's a blur to Chris who has bullet timing reflexes himself and realistically shouldn't be tagged by Wolverine.

Loading Video...

Skip to the 1 minute mark.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Logan was holding back in the cemetery. He actually does punch spider-man in the face claws sheathed. As for Daken, wolverine holds back because he is his son (he only cut loose recently when he decided to drown daken for some reason). Gorgon was legitimately faster then wolverine and basically dominated him, so wolverine couldn't really decapitate him. As for sabretooth, my only real reason is plot. They can't keep bringing sabretooth back from the dead every time. He did cut his head off when he "killed" him IIRC, but that was retconned to be a clone.

@juiceboks I have seen that video. Its very impressive but I don't think that makes him so fast wolverine cannot tag him. Captain america has dodged pistol gunfire after it has been fired and he isn't too fast for wolverine. Blitzing Chris is impressive however wolverine has fought sabretooth at speeds psylocke couldn't keep up. So not sure if thats something wolverine couldn't do.

I agree wesker is faster but I think wolverine is fast and skilled enough to tag him. Yes he has a impressive healing factor but I see Logan cutting his head off eventually.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Wesker only dies if you tear him into enough pieces. Wolverine...can't die. Boba is still out of his league. Cap beats him in every area and nigh-indestructible Adamantium/Vibranium shield beats even Beskar Armor. So it basically comes down to Wesker and Logan in an endless stalemate.

Boba is certainly not out of his league. Everybody else here knows it. I'd be glad to give you proof and scans to back up my claim (some of which I've already shown to you in another thread), but I know you will arrogantly ignore them. So I'm not going to even bother.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@juiceboks I have seen that video. Its very impressive but I don't think that makes him so fast wolverine cannot tag him. Captain america has dodged pistol gunfire after it has been fired and he isn't too fast for wolverine. Blitzing Chris is impressive however wolverine has fought sabretooth at speeds psylocke couldn't keep up. So not sure if thats something wolverine couldn't do.

I agree wesker is faster but I think wolverine is fast and skilled enough to tag him. Yes he has a impressive healing factor but I see Logan cutting his head off eventually.

With that Psylocke instance, IIRC she was trying to keep tabs on them mentally but they were too fast. So I'm not sure what that actually means, it's really not quantifiable.

Chris, Jill, and Sheva are all bullet timers (Jill dodged shots from Nicolai in RE3, Sheva dodged shots from Wesker himself on the plane, and Chris's profession is entering crowded battlefields filled with gunfire). All three of them can react to bullets, yet can not even process Wesker's movements, meaning Wesker's combat speed is substantially beyond supersonic. I think Albert has a pretty fair speed advantage over Wolverine.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

@fetts said:

@reikai said:

Boba's got a big arsenal and knows how to use it. He might not be as traditionally skilled or powerful as the other players in this match, but as it stands he can easily dominate over either Cap or Wolverine for a very long time just by exploding everything and flying.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@fetts said:

@reikai said:

Boba's got a big arsenal and knows how to use it. He might not be as traditionally skilled or powerful as the other players in this match, but as it stands he can easily dominate over either Cap or Wolverine for a very long time just by exploding everything and flying.

Agreed. Boba has arguably one of the most lethal arsenals in the world of street-levelers, and it definitely shouldn't be underestimated.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

@jashro44 There's a big difference between dodging bullets out of reflex(which is what most street levelers do) and dodging by perceiving bullets in motion(which is what Wesker does). Cap is far from being on Wesker's level of speed.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 There's a big difference between dodging bullets out of reflex(which is what most street levelers do) and dodging by perceiving bullets in motion(which is what Wesker does). Cap is far from being on Wesker's level of speed.

IRL it's actually a lot easier to dodge things reflexively than it is when you see it coming.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

IRL it's actually a lot easier to dodge things reflexively than it is when you see it coming.

Exactly. That's what MMA fighters, boxers, and other such people train for.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: @nickzambuto: Cap fought Iron-Man to a standstill. Boba doesn't even have equipment anywhere near as good as Tony, nor is he as fast in flight. Cap can and will use everything in his environment as an advantage, and he can easily knock Boba out of the air with his shield. Once he's on the ground, that's it. It's game over for him, because the second Boba can whip out a blaster or activate a rocket, Cap will already have his shield back, and there ain't nothing but nothing in his arsenal that can do more than singe the paint on that shield.

Frankly, having more weapons doesn't make you a better street-leveler. Having one that can get the job done, does. And people forget that personal jetpacks have a fuel limitation. Boba can't sustain flight indefinitely. And the more he uses it, the less of an advantage he has because he's just a big floating target. Cap's shield or Wolvie's claws can easily damage both Fett's armor, weapons and his jetpack if they ever get struck.

Also, just because the two haven't met before, doesn't mean Cap hasn't seen it all before. Blasters, jetpacks, missiles, netlanchers, tech armor? This is fairly Standard stuff in Marvel that Cap has seen and dealt with on a regular basis. So has Wolverine. It's the bread&butter of badguy gear.

In all honesty, Steve and Logan saw more action in Marvel's Civil War, than Boba and his daddy have their entire careers. And Ares still called that a "Slap Fight". If Team 1 somehow slides out a victory, it's not gonna be because of Boba, it'll be because of Wesker's speed and genius. But there is no winner, because they can't take out Wolverine. Boba could crash and detonate Slave-1 ontop of Logan, and he'd still heal and rip his way through the wreckage.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 wins unless wolverine gets that good slice on wesker. anyone on this team can beat BB

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@fetts: @nickzambuto: Cap fought Iron-Man to a standstill. Boba doesn't even have equipment anywhere near as good as Tony, nor is he as fast in flight. Cap can and will use everything in his environment as an advantage, and he can easily knock Boba out of the air with his shield. Once he's on the ground, that's it. It's game over for him, because the second Boba can whip out a blaster or activate a rocket, Cap will already have his shield back, and there ain't nothing but nothing in his arsenal that can do more than singe the paint on that shield.

Frankly, having more weapons doesn't make you a better street-leveler. Having one that can get the job done, does. And people forget that personal jetpacks have a fuel limitation. Boba can't sustain flight indefinitely. And the more he uses it, the less of an advantage he has because he's just a big floating target. Cap's shield or Wolvie's claws can easily damage both Fett's armor, weapons and his jetpack if they ever get struck.

Also, just because the two haven't met before, doesn't mean Cap hasn't seen it all before. Blasters, jetpacks, missiles, netlanchers, tech armor? This is fairly Standard stuff in Marvel that Cap has seen and dealt with on a regular basis. So has Wolverine. It's the bread&butter of badguy gear.

In all honesty, Steve and Logan saw more action in Marvel's Civil War, than Boba and his daddy have their entire careers. And Ares still called that a "Slap Fight". If Team 1 somehow slides out a victory, it's not gonna be because of Boba, it'll be because of Wesker's speed and genius. But there is no winner, because they can't take out Wolverine. Boba could crash and detonate Slave-1 ontop of Logan, and he'd still heal and rip his way through the wreckage.

Captain America deactivated Iron Man's armor. You can't be serious with that argument.

Steve is going to struggle to survive when everything around him is going off in massive explosions. He won't have time to make that shield toss, and if he does let's not act like it'll be oneshotting Boba's armor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain america has stated he dodges bullets by "seeing faster". So he does perceive bullets. I am not disagreeing there is a huge gap between Wesker and Cap I just don't think perceiving bullets is something to make wesker so fast that wolverine cannot tag him.

@jashro44 said:

With that Psylocke instance, IIRC she was trying to keep tabs on them mentally but they were too fast. So I'm not sure what that actually means, it's really not quantifiable.

Chris, Jill, and Sheva are all bullet timers (Jill dodged shots from Nicolai in RE3, Sheva dodged shots from Wesker himself on the plane, and Chris's profession is entering crowded battlefields filled with gunfire). All three of them can react to bullets, yet can not even process Wesker's movements, meaning Wesker's combat speed is substantially beyond supersonic. I think Albert has a pretty fair speed advantage over Wolverine.

No. IIRC Sabretooth was going to attack psylocke and storm but Wolverine stepped in. Psylocke was watching the fight.

Not sure if that makes wesker super sonic (they can be aim dodging) but psylocke has been able to deflect bullets.

I agree about Wesker having the speed advantage I just don't think its to the point where wolverine cannot tag him. Personally I view Wesker to be about as fast as spider-man (with no spider-sense but makes up for it with suepioer skill). The way I see this fight going down is sort of like a wolverine vs spider-man fight without webbing. Wesker wont be able to knock wolverine out and eventually will connect. Granted wesker has a pretty good healing factor but eventually wolverine should be able to cut his head off.

@reikai If you are referring to civil war cap never fought iron man to a stalemate. There first fight iron man had every punch cap had thrown ever recorded and demolished him. There second battle vision had shut off iron mans armor (because cap knew he never stood a chance otherwise) which allowed him to beat tony. Unless there is another fight I am forgetting another fight.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44: The exact quote is "almost faster than my mind can follow" and it's been awhile since I've seen the scans so I figured she was tracking them mentally. My bad :P

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Logan was holding back in the cemetery. He actually does punch spider-man in the face claws sheathed. As for Daken, wolverine holds back because he is his son (he only cut loose recently when he decided to drown daken for some reason). Gorgon was legitimately faster then wolverine and basically dominated him, so wolverine couldn't really decapitate him. As for sabretooth, my only real reason is plot. They can't keep bringing sabretooth back from the dead every time. He did cut his head off when he "killed" him IIRC, but that was retconned to be a clone.

Because Daken was a psychopathic little turd that finally needed to be put down? Not like his death lasted long anyway.

As for this thread, it's an interesting battle, but I see myself leaning on team 2, mostly because of Wolverine. Both fighters on team 2 have the superhuman reflexes that'll enable them to react to many attacks inflicted by Team 1. Clearly Wesker is the biggest threat here, but I don't see him beating Logan just like that. Wolverine's consistency in absorbing blows from 100+ ton threats enables me to believe that Wesker doesn't posses the strength to KO him, so speed will need to be utilized. Logan is superhuman, there's no contesting to that. He has shown the ability to vanish within sight, dodge gunfire, contend with other superhumans etc. Able to humiliate his physical superior (Sabretooth), fighting Omega Red for hours under the torturous effects of the Death Spores, tanking multi-ton blows from the likes of Hulk and Cyber....Honestly, Wesker isn't capable of inflicting serious enough damage on Logan to put him down. The only feasible way he can win is to, theoretically, BFR him and he can only do that by overwhelming him with his speed. Wesker is superior in raw speed, but I believe Logan is great enough in reflexes to dodge him unhindered. His healing factor destroys the buildup of lactic acid in his muscle, granting him everlasting stamina, so I can see him holding out. Considering humans below Wolverine's physical ability were able to dodge Wesker and physically touch him, Logan is more than capable of instant decapitation if he catches Wesky off guard.

I haven't collected enough thoughts on Cap and Boba to properly articulate my opinion yet.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: The exact quote is "almost faster than my mind can follow" and it's been awhile since I've seen the scans so I figured she was tracking them mentally. My bad :P

No problem. If its worth anything I made that mistake before as well :p

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @nickzambuto:

Captain America deactivated Iron Man's armor. You can't be serious with that argument.

You forget the several other times they fought on and off during the Civil War, and the only time Tony got the better of Steve was after setting a trap. That's it.

Steve is going to struggle to survive when everything around him is going off in massive explosions. He won't have time to make that shield toss, and if he does let's not act like it'll be oneshotting Boba's armor.

What do you think he did during WW2? Dance around Chinese Fireworks? The man was avoiding landmines, cannon shells, tanks, missiles and guys with flamethrowers all throughout his part in the war. And it was little different during all of his fights with Hydra and their agents. This is a Tuesday for Steve Rogers.

We've got Logan, who's been around for more than two centuries. He's had ninja training along with Samurai, and government Spec Ops from both Canada and the US, nvm the various teams he's been a part of over his lengthy career besides the X-Men. And no, I don't believe one hit from Cap's shield will snap Boba's armor in two. But it's not exactly going to ding off harmlessly. Cap has used that thing to clip the heads off large robots. And it's an absolute certainty that Fett's armor isn't holding up to Logan's claws once he's in range.

Even if someone could make a case for Boba on Cap, it still just comes down to Wesker and Wolverine. Fett eventually runs out of energy cells, fuel and missiles, and just becomes little more than a guy in a tin suit.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fetts

@nickzambuto said:

@reikai said:

Exactly what I was going to say. Captain America has never fought Iron Man to a standstill.

Only Captain America's shield could completely withstand Boba's explosives. But it won't take long for Boba to figure out a way around that shield. Like shooting explosives around Cap instead of at him. As for Wolverine, but they can certainly give him hell. They could potentially KO him. You keep on assuming that just because somebody has a healing factor means they can't be KO'd. That's not true at all. Boba has some pretty powerful explosives as well. Boba has other weapons that could be game changers as well, like his sonic detonator, or his concentrated deeb spray. His EE-3 Carbine Blaster, as you already know, is capable of disintegrating people. He could disintegrate all of Logan's skin, muscles, and organs and actually kill him.

And what??? What the hell are you talking about? Boba's profession has been bounty hunting since he was like 12. He's been bounty hunting for decades, and has taken on some of the biggest jobs the galaxy has to offer. The guy pretty much eat, sleeps, and breathes bounty hunting. That's like all he ever does. And you're comparing his years and years of bounty hunting to an event that took place for what? A couple of months? No offense, but could your comments be any more full of crap than they already are?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@cooljammy18:

Because Daken was a psychopathic little turd that finally needed to be put down? Not like his death lasted long anyway.

What I meant was I wasn't sure why he drowned Daken....He has him pinned down and he decides to slowly suffocate Daken instead of just chopping his head off? Seems weird to me.

@reikai: What issues did they fight on and off again in civil war? I only remember those 2 fights.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I don't recall all the issue numbers, but there were several other instances in other comics during that time frame. Some parts during their recruitments trying to bring more to each side. I remember each of'em paying a visit to Moon Knight, who never took a side, but told Tony Stark straight to his face; "Cap? He looked like a goddamn hero. You, you look like an @$$hole."

Some of the fights were Minor and ended fast because of other circumstances. But Tony isn't the only one he's fought. Cap has put the hurt on Spider-Man when he was in Stark Armor.

No Caption Provided

@fetts:

Only Captain America's shield could completely withstand Boba's explosives. But it won't take long for Boba to figure out a way around that shield. Like shooting explosives around Cap instead of at him.

What makes you think people haven't done exactly that? You think Cap stands in one spot and takes it? No. He moves. He almost never stops moving when things like this are happening. This is like a regular exercise in the Avengers Mansion.

His EE-3 Carbine Blaster, as you already know, is capable of disintegrating people. He could disintegrate all of Logan's skin, muscles, and organs and actually kill him.

Yea-No. If people could do that, they'd have done it already. People with bigger, better weapons and tech have tried to kill Wolverine, and it doesn't work.

You keep on assuming that just because somebody has a healing factor means they can't be KO'd. That's not true at all. Boba has some pretty powerful explosives as well.

Does any of them pack as much force as a Punch from the Hulk? No? Well then, he's not getting KO'd then.

@jashro44: Also, not sure which this was from (might be Ultimates, not sure), but there is also the fight between Cap and the Onslaught Program taking over Tony in the Iron-Man armor.

No Caption Provided

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

What makes you think people haven't done exactly that? You think Cap stands in one spot and takes it? No. He moves. He almost never stops moving when things like this are happening. This is like a regular exercise in the Avengers Mansion.

Because I haven't seen it before. Have you? If so, please do show. Just because Cap is on the move doesn't negate the fact that Boba could shoot an explosive to his side. Boba is intelligent and a good marksman. He wouldn't aim a missile there Cap was. He'd aim where Cap is going to be, and then aim a little to the side so that the force of Boba's explosives would hit Cap from the side.

Yea-No. If people could do that, they'd have done it already. People with bigger, better weapons and tech have tried to kill Wolverine, and it doesn't work.

Well actually, I recall that Wolverine has been disintegrated before (minus the Adamantium skelton). And while he survived, he was KO'd and/or incapacitated. Both of which would count as a victory for Boba and Wesker in this scenario.

Read from right to left

So I will grant you that wouldn't kill Wolverine (it probably would for other with healinf factors though, like Deadpool), it'd still take him out for the count.

Does any of them pack as much force as a Punch from the Hulk? No? Well then, he's not getting KO'd then.

Punches from Hulk KO Wolverine too. Quite easily actually. I don't think there's ever been an instance where Wolverine has ever been punched by the Hulk and wasn't KO'd.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Boba has other weapons that could potentially take Wolverine out as well.

Read from right to left

Sonic detonator and concentrated deeb spray.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

I don't recall all the issue numbers, but there were several other instances in other comics during that time frame. Some parts during their recruitments trying to bring more to each side. I remember each of'em paying a visit to Moon Knight, who never took a side, but told Tony Stark straight to his face; "Cap? He looked like a goddamn hero. You, you look like an @$$hole."

Well with all do respect I can't quite believe you without specified issue references or scans. Nothing personal its just saying cap has fought iron man to a stalemate multiple times, is a pretty big statement to make. Cap really shouldn't be able to fight iron man.

Some of the fights were Minor and ended fast because of other circumstances. But Tony isn't the only one he's fought. Cap has put the hurt on Spider-Man when he was in Stark Armor.

Yes I am aware of this fight. Its impressive all though it should be noted spider-man has a hero worship and cap did study Peters moves in this fight.

Also, not sure which this was from (might be Ultimates, not sure), but there is also the fight between Cap and the Onslaught Program taking over Tony in the Iron-Man armor.

Thank you for the scan.

@fetts Actually wolverine has taken a few hits from hulk in the past.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ah. Ok.

The thing with Wolverine's healing factor is that it's pretty inconsistent I think. It's really dependent on the writer and his decision.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: I can't take your strategy seriously because "deeb" spray sounds like "dweeb" spray.

It's like Boba is just spurtzing people with a water bottle and yelling "Hah! Take that you dweebs!"

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

@jashro44: Ah. Ok.

The thing with Wolverine's healing factor is that it's pretty inconsistent I think. It's really dependent on the writer and his decision.

I agree. I do believe hulk should be able to KO wolverine pretty easily based on consistent feats.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Fetts
BaneTheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers