who'd win? For what reasons?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kingant27

Can go either way IMO, but it would be a very good fight.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Mismatch.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Wraith and it's not close.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wraith 10/10

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel 10/10.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wraith, and it's just sad to see how badly BM gets wanked these days; it's not even funny anymore.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By adamTRMM

Finally an appropriate matchup for Wraith and his limited amount of feats.

Lol isn't that funny how Blue Marvel gets mocked while Wraith wanked for even less feats? Typical Vine.

Anyway, can go either way powerwise, but Marvel knows how to fight and if Clark could outsmart and outskill Wraith, why shouldn't a drastically smarter and more skilled fighter do the same?

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wraith has the speed, strength, and durability, but Blue Marvel has the power. I'll take Wraith over Blue Marvel, only way he loses if Wraith fires a continuous blast of Anti-Matter at Wraith.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Hmm I'm more inclined to go with Wraith despite his numerically less feats than Blue Marvel, which is quite the achievement. New 52 Superman has the physical, speed and power feats to beat BM yet had to outsmart Wraith so an alien who's Superman's superior does hold the edge over Wraith.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wraith. He was only beaten with his own kryptonite substitute.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kingant27

@captain_batman_FTW: lol, what site are you on, he is underrated.

@Lvenger: Blue Marvel is smarter than Superman, he could definitely out smart him, if he isn't able to beat him one on one.

@adamTRMM: My thought too.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kingant27

@captain_batman_FTW: He didn't crush anything, and while he had a good initial argument, I actually corrected him with why Apollo's door's wouldn't be that much of a problem etc, due to Blue Marvel tanking worse or that level etch, and then Blue Marvel eventually beating Apollo; then her resorted to disagreeing while not really saying why not etc.

There is not w*** here, just a character that you can't accept or do not like it seems, as Blue Marvel could also outsmart him, like Superman did, even if he wasn't able to win; which he is.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Nah, you're just as ignorant as always. He asked you two how BM would prevent Apollo from dropping into the sun, and you didn't. Then without even countering it correctly, you guys had no proof that BM would be able to survive the force of millions of nukes going off, and do you know what your (not yours, but another fella) answer was? He survived a hydrogen bomb. Lol

Hell, the guy that supported BM even said that BM would lose, but he continued as if BM ever were to give a match when Apollo could insta-BFR him.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batmanFTW: Ignorant, lol, I never said he could prevent it, read, I said how that would not be a huge problem, in 'HIS' scenario, and then I also stated why wouldn't Blue Marvel use his Anti-matter first instead of assuming that is the first scenario etc.

I suggest you read the whole argument before ranting about a character you clearly dislike, because if you try reading it from a 'mutual' standpoint, assuming that is possible, you would see how I clearly portrayed how he could deal with that; in his one scenario.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: How do you know if I like a character or not wheI have never told my opinion about the character?

The fact that Saren's scenario is faster than what yours is, kinda makes it one-sided for him; specially the way his tactic works.

You're just ignorant, nothing more really.

I'm done talking with someone who thought that Death Seed Sentry could speed blitz Parallax Sinestro.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kingant27

Well from the sounds of it, you say he is w*****, but he clearly isn't, and is more lowballed than anything.

No it doesn't, because forcing him to fet through a door, vs instantly playing with him on the molecular level, would actually play into Blue Marvel's side; despite your attempt.

Not to mention BFR, isn't going to kill him anyway, so he would return and then win, even if you forget that Blue Marvel could access and use his ability quicker here.

I'm not Ignorant, because I'm clearly aware of what I'm saying etch, and what I am saying is fine, however your unnecessary remarks about a character that you clearly have shown you don't like for that reason etc.

Also what is wrong with the last comment, because someone like you is also lacking knowledge on the sentry, so @RealityWarper: or @Sophia89: might be able to break past your dislike for the character; and explain about the sentry and DSS and Void etc.

Also explain how Parallax from Sinestro, could beat DSS, because he can't kill him etc, while Sinestro can be killed on the other hand.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By RealityWarper

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@kingant27: Nah, you're just as ignorant as always. He asked you two how BM would prevent Apollo from dropping into the sun, and you didn't. Then without even countering it correctly, you guys had no proof that BM would be able to survive the force of millions of nukes going off, and do you know what your (not yours, but another fella) answer was? He survived a hydrogen bomb. Lol

Hell, the guy that supported BM even said that BM would lose, but he continued as if BM ever were to give a match when Apollo could insta-BFR him.

Apollo throwed Captain Atom into the Sun because he wanted it.

Have you read the comic book at least ?

I have read at least 95 % of the Authority books and there is no ways that Apollo beat Blue Marvel in the first place to throw him into the Sun, and even he could there is no proof that will harm him...

So please show me when Apollo when BFRED someone at Superman's level, show me the scan because it seems that it never happened. :)

Apollo is surely one of the WEAKEST flying brick of all Universes...

Therefore I showed ALL the scans concerning the fight between Apollo and Cap Atom and Saren showed only the one where Cap Atom let Apollo carry him slowly through a door.

He shows a part that don't even help his opinion, I show the whole context and it suits mine.

So strange ;)

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Wraith

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Captain atom is above Superman.

Also, when did Blue Marvel become a Superman level being? Kind of funny.

When BM gets thrown into the sun, he won't survive there for less than a second as Saren explained to you more than three times; millions of nukes getting created. Does BM have durability to withstand that? No, not at all, but you said he could because in the handbooks, it says that BM has a durability rating of 6/7, and since Thor has that, then BM automatically has the same level of durability. Flawed logic. He alreay debunked this attempt at trying to put BM anywhere near Thor's level of durability.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: "So please show me when Apollo when BFRED someone at Superman's level, show me the scan because it seems that it never happened. :)"

I'm gonna make s thread to see if BM is on Superman's level :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: Captain atom is above Superman.

Also, when did Blue Marvel become a Superman level being? Kind of funny. <<<<<<<<<<<<<< He was created this way by Kevin Grevioux. He is on Superman level, not weaker, not stronger. And with more powers.

When BM gets thrown into the sun, he won't survive there for less than a second as Saren explained to you more than three times; millions of nukes getting created. Does BM have durability to withstand that? No, not at all, but you said he could because in the handbooks, it says that BM has a durability rating of 6/7, and since Thor has that, then BM automatically has the same level of durability. Flawed logic. He alreay debunked this attempt at trying to put BM anywhere near Thor's level of durability.

And Captain Atom won over Apollo easily. And I'm not even sure that Captain Atom Armaggeddon is canon. The fact is that Captain Atom was on the edge to explode and destroy all the Universe so he wasn't in his best shape in that story.

Saren knows nothing about Blue Marvel so people can who are ignorant can "explain" me 1 billion times their opinion that will not change my point of view.

What matter is that :

1. Apollo never uses the door in a tactical way in fight because he has nor the enhanced senses, nor the reflexes, nor the speed, nor the battle computer to use them like midnighter...
  2. He is a basic flying brick : an human who can flight, shoot solar rays and have some extra durability thanks to his ability to use solar energy... Which depletes very fast.
  3. Blue Marvel outclasses him in every way, he has more powers and his similar powers are on a better level. The longer the fight will stand, the more Apollo will be weakened.
  4. Blue Marvel is a better fighter and will not struggle to stomp Apollo like a he did against King Hyperion... Who sounded like a threat contrary to Apollo who is featless and weak.

@realitywarper: "So please show me when Apollo when BFRED someone at Superman's level, show me the scan because it seems that it never happened. :)"

I'm gonna make s thread to see if BM is on Superman's level :)

First you should read The Authority and Blue Marvel comics it is obvious you didn't.

I swear to you that it will change your point of view about both characters.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Wraith

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standing strongly with BM

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Wraith. How powerful do we think BM's antimatter blasts are in comparison to the blackhole lasers/bullets in Superman: Unchained?

Wraith would probably have a momentary cqb advantage due to attacking invisibly once or twice before BM adjusted his vision.

Has BM gotten any new/good feats since MA 20?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: well he beat someone with his eyes, he blasted the person, though a normal human in an hightech suit, it was in captain america and the mighty avengers or so #1 or #2

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Blue Marvel can only be considered smarter than Superman in intelligence/knowledge/academic smarts and if this were Pre New 52 Superman, I could make a case for Clark being equally, if not smarter than Adam. Anyway, his combat knowledge is what's lacking here and intelligence does not equal combat skill. Look at Goku, he's dumber than a pile of rocks yet one of the most adept and naturally gifted fighters in all of fiction.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Clark is not in any way smarter than Adam, Adam is essentially Reed intelligence level, with the power of someone like the Sentry.

Adam is intelligent in both Reed, and war type minded etc.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wraith still

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Care to prove that? Because despite my false reputation as a Blue Marvel hater and lowballer, I'm familiar with most of his feats and BM is certainly nowhere near Pre New 52 Superman as a strategist or combat tactician. And his intelligence rep is mostly hearsay.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: He is supposedly the smartest, or one of them, and he is like Reed with powers that he is the most knowledgable in his field of etc.

And he has fought in the wars etc, but went into hiding due to being black etc.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I'd like to see your statements gettig backed up for once. Reed Richard's level of intelligence?

Bruh *faints*

Evoljeanyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beating Sentry and the Avengers is what put Blue Marvel Supes level. Wraith is pretty powerful this is a solid battle, I will give Wraith 6/10

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Yes, lol have you heard or read about him, Reed just has more feats; however he is his level.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I won't argue academic smarts between Superman and Blue Marvel but I'm still not seeing how his combat tactics come close to Superman's in any way. I'm a pretty smart guy when it comes to knowledge and academic stuff but I've only been in a few fights in my entire life so I wouldn't know a thing about how to fight properly in a serious battle.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster said:

Blue Marvel 10/10.

your joking right?

BM defeated LT with his anti matter punches, and survived Sentry who can wreck TOAA

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: The fact that Blue Marvel is not only Reed smart, and is excellent mind in the field as well, and his power set, which he knows the best; would enable to replicate or be able to defeat Wraith the way Superman did; if he wasn't able to defeat him normally.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster said:

Blue Marvel 10/10.

your joking right?

Given that he has shown the power to causally restructure atoms, no I'm not.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foolsgold said:

@bossmonster said:

Blue Marvel 10/10.

your joking right?

Given that he has shown the power to causally restructure atoms, no I'm not.

He won't have a chance to when Wraith is busy smashing his face in.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foolsgold: yes, that's stupid and wouldn't happen.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#48 frozen  Moderator

If you're going to wank a character, pick a better character to wank.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

If you're going to wank a character, pick a better character to wank.

I'm glad I inducted you into the COA.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RealityWarper

Wraith can be depriven of his powers by anti-photons or electromagnetic forces :

If you compare him to beings like King Hyperion, Anti-Man or The Sentry, his is not a match at all :

No Caption Provided

BM can destroy Wraith.