WHO WINS
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IZZR

How did no one comment on this? Well considering her bracelets generate zeus's lighning bolts i think she has more than BM can offer but strength wise theyre the same she's a better fighter ofcourse so ill give it to WW

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jojjimbo

WW.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall
@IZZR said:
How did no one comment on this? Well considering her bracelets generate zeus's lighning bolts i think she has more than BM can offer but strength wise theyre the same she's a better fighter ofcourse so ill give it to WW
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5  Edited By owie  Moderator

Blue Marvel can also shoot energy beams and omnidirectional energy blasts, which should counter the bracelets' lightning bolts.  He can also make energy shields that stand up to King Hyperion, according to his entry.  Combining his omnidirectional blast and his fields together would allow him to hit her and avoid being hit himself, if he can toggle the two effects on and off quickly.

WW is a more skilled and trained fighter, and I would guess she's faster, however.  I think it's close to a draw.  Perhaps WW 6/10.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Thor's hammmer

hmm close i'll give it to Diana because of her skill she'll be in for one hell of a fight thought.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Wonder Woman.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jayskee
@venomoushatred1001 said:

BM.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Baltoro

Wonder Woman has beaten tougher in her comics, giving her the benefit of the doubt here.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By super_psycho

Princess

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

Wonder Woman

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the creator

Wonder Woman. Stronger, faster (reaction speed) and a better fighter.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

BM.

Why?

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kinasin_

Blue Marvel goes toe to toe with The Sentry and he thumped King Hyperion. BM IMO.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

BM.

Why?

In retrospect, maybe BM was a bad choice.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Wondy

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Deranged Midget

Wonder Woman. Arguably stronger, faster, much more skilled.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Billy Batson

Wonder Woman.
BB

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever

Wonder woman with a smiling face

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ThatThorFan

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see why you bumped this but oh well.

WW wins.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By YoungJustice

Blue Marvel. His durability would stop Diana from doing any significant damage. He is stronger and arguably faster than Diana. His blasts would be enough to eventually defeat her. I'm assuming that this is New 52 WW also.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

Blue Marvel would win.

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman but not easy

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ww

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of character - Wonder Woman (speed and eq)

In character - Blue Marvel (too strong)

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

long fight but wonderwoman can win this but i will say wonderwoman wins 6/10

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 18hunt

BM

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do you think blue marvel wins in character?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Posted by Owie (2555 posts) - 1 year, 8 months ago - Show Bio

Blue Marvel can also shoot energy beams and omnidirectional energy blasts, which should counter the bracelets' lightning bolts. He can also make energy shields that stand up to King Hyperion, according to his entry. Combining his omnidirectional blast and his fields together would allow him to hit her and avoid being hit himself, if he can toggle the two effects on and off quickly.

WW is a more skilled and trained fighter, and I would guess she's faster, however. I think it's close to a draw. Perhaps WW 6/10.

This except ill flip it to Blue Marvel 6/10.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So blue marvel can use super explosive wave?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cortadew said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

why do you think blue marvel wins in character?

Because according to Watcher, he can break Moon in two punches. Watcher is one of trustworthy characters (who if not he?), so I belive to him. Wonder Woman isn't that strong.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because according to Watcher, he can break Moon in two punches. Watcher is one of trustworthy characters (who if not he?), so I belive to him. Wonder Woman isn't that strong.

Ok.....even if he could, he's not much faster in combat than Wonder Woman and is much less skilled, Wonder Woman can block his "moon busting punches" and beat him down.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

Ok.....even if he could, he's not much faster in combat than Wonder Woman and is much less skilled, Wonder Woman can block his "moon busting punches" and beat him down.

I don't see how she can hold his punches.

Besides, You seem to forgot that BM is skilled soldier. I would rather give her advantage in reflex speed, but she would need to take few shots from him and I don't see her doing it.

Wonder Man and Iron Man couldn't even hold him in place. Thanks to AM-blasts he beat King Hyperion and Anti-Man (who couldn't be stopped by Sentry, Wodner Man and other Avengers).

There is also a one-panel fight with Pagan who defeated Thor in Avengers v3.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't her best (solo) feat lifting a SF's bridge?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how she can hold his punches.

Besides, You seem to forgot that BM is skilled soldier. I would rather give her advantage in reflex speed, but she would need to take few shots from him and I don't see her doing it.

Wonder Man and Iron Man couldn't even hold him in place. Thanks to AM-blasts he beat King Hyperion and Anti-Man (who couldn't be stopped by Sentry, Wodner Man and other Avengers).

There is also a one-panel fight with Pagan who defeated Thor in Avengers v3.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't her best (solo) feat lifting a SF's bridge?

She can't hold his punches? She held back a god blast from a collective of a dozen Greek gods, sent it flying at Olympus which was obliterated in the process. She can block Blue Marvel, or even dodge him at least if you refuse to accept it.

Skilled soldier vs warrior born Amazon princess .... I'll leave that up to you. She wouldn't have to take any shots from him really, considering the fact that he's not as fast or skilled as her and she has unbreakable bracers that she can block him with, and she can take his shots, especially after having taken a shot from Superman that sent her from the sun to earth in 2 panels and she got right back up from that.

Maybe cus Wonder Man and Iron Man aren't nearly as strong as Wonder Woman....

Ok

No...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

If the fight still means Pre Flashpoint Wonder Woman, she can take this handily. Any statement, even one from the Watcher like that is hard to substantiate when nothing backs this up. Besides, Wonder Woman has much better reaction and combat speed in addition to skill and bracelets with forcefields. And her strength and durability are nothing to be taken lightly. She can win.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666

@ancient_0f_days:

She can't hold his punches? She held back a god blast from a collective of a dozen Greek gods, sent it flying at Olympus which was obliterated in the process. She can block Blue Marvel, or even dodge him at least if you refuse to accept it.

Skilled soldier vs warrior born Amazon princess .... I'll leave that up to you. She wouldn't have to take any shots from him really, considering the fact that he's not as fast or skilled

She is not doing constantly to all her enemies. People like Despero, Superman and Power Girl (from the top of my mind, I can look for others) were easily able to punch her in the face. So her skill and reflex is used when she is in deep trouble or when she want to prove something. Not from the start of the battle with unknown enemy.

Destroying a mountain =/= destroying a moon.

as her and she has unbreakable bracers that she can block him with

She is using it to block energy projection, barely swords or other melee weapons, not punches.

In the same way I can say that Thor can block enemies punches with Mjolnir or that Surfer can do it with his surfboard.

and she can take his shots, especially after having taken a shot from Superman that sent her from the sun to earth in 2 panels and she got right back up from that.

IIRC, she lost that battle in the end.

Maybe cus Wonder Man and Iron Man aren't nearly as strong as Wonder Woman....

Wonder Man was able to hold dozens of thousands of tons, Iron Man's best feats are below that, but he isn't just 100 tonner either. And they failed, King Hyperion's strikes were blocked with his AM shields, Sentry had to push himself to his limits to put BM down and he was actually KOd by BM in first place.

Not too mention, that we can hardly judge how much weight this space ship had, but I give You that I also belive that it was more heavy than a bridge. Yet, BM lifted asteroid as big as Arkansas.

@lvenger said:

If the fight still means Pre Flashpoint Wonder Woman, she can take this handily. Any statement, even one from the Watcher like that is hard to substantiate when nothing backs this up. Besides, Wonder Woman has much better reaction and combat speed in addition to skill and bracelets with forcefields. And her strength and durability are nothing to be taken lightly. She can win.

1.Watcher's word is fact and statements are as much important as any feats, if they are claimed by narrator or people who can be trust, like Watcher, Batman or Mr. Fantastic. I remind You, that WW was said to be faster by Batman and we belive that.

2.BM also has force fields and better energy projection.

3.In right circumctances she has a chance. For example out of chatacter or bloodlusted with her all eq. But not in character agaisnt someone who isn't known for her. It is not like I would belive that he would strat a battle with planet level energy projection or moon level punches either.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Watcher's word is fact and statements are as much important as any feats, if they are claimed by narrator or people who can be trust, like Watcher, Batman or Mr. Fantastic. I remind You, that WW was said to be faster by Batman and we belive that.

2.BM also has force fields and better energy projection.

3.In right circumctances she has a chance. For example out of chatacter or bloodlusted with her all eq. But not in character agaisnt someone who isn't known for her. It is not like I would belive that he would strat a battle with planet level energy projection or moon level punches either.

1. I don't hold Batman's statement to be true nor do I the one where he says Superman can travel at 17 billion mph. They're still theories, not substantiated on panel.
  2. Oh it's a shame WW hasn't tanked anything massive in the way of energy projection except for a massive blast from every Greek God that shattered Olympus with ease. Please give it a rest the energy projection is easily countered.
  3. You do realise that in an out of character fight, WW speedblitzes and holds nothing back? She's even willing to kill in character. Out of character there's no limit on her bloodshed. Marvel is way out of his league in and out of character. He only has a few feats to go on anyway. WW has 25 years worth of feats to counter Marvel's year and a bit. I doubt you can support your case for long.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lvenger
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lvenger
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By czarny_samael666

@lvenger said:

@ancient_0f_days: Fancy tag teaming czarny? :P

:-P I'm here only for maybe an hour and I will comeback tommorow or in sunday...

@lvenger:

I don't hold Batman's statement to be true nor do I the one where he says Superman can travel at 17 billion mph. They're still theories, not substantiated on panel.

In this way, most feats would go down. I can't say that I will ever follow this logic, since it is only way to really show reflex speed. How would we know that some people used nanosecond reaction speed if not narrator's statements?

Oh it's a shame WW hasn't tanked anything massive in the way of energy projection except for a massive blast from every Greek God that shattered Olympus with ease. Please give it a rest the energy projection is easily countered.

Destroying Olympus =/= destroying Earth/stopping such a power. Anti-Man was going to destroy whole humanity, but BM's control over anti-matter was higher. It is much above destroying Olympus. Besides point was that he also can create force fields, so this is not an advantage for her.

You do realise that in an out of character fight, WW speedblitzes and holds nothing back? She's even willing to kill in character. Out of character there's no limit on her bloodshed. Marvel is way out of his league in and out of character. He only has a few feats to go on anyway. WW has 25 years worth of feats to counter Marvel's year and a bit. I doubt you can support your case for long.

Out of character - WW wins without a doubt. Depends on her eq, even in more than one way.

In character - it depends on background. She isn't doing it to person with unknown abilities. Much like Thor, who isn't starting his battles with Mjolnir flying on his enemy 3 times FTL or with lightning that can put down Hulk and Surfer.

It doesn't matter how many feat he has. Insane Gennis-Vell also has only few feats, but he is above Odin, Thanos, Darkseid, WW, Blue Marvel and army of other characters form similar level.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

She is not doing constantly to all her enemies. People like Despero, Superman and Power Girl (from the top of my mind, I can look for others) were easily able to punch her in the face. So her skill and reflex is used when she is in deep trouble or when she want to prove something. Not from the start of the battle with unknown enemy.

Destroying a mountain =/= destroying a moon.

That's usually cus those people can keep up with her combat speed, Superman and Powergirl are easily faster than Blue Marvel, Despero was soloing the JLA so you already know. Her skill and reflex is used in most of her battles, it doesn't matter if the enemy is new or not, she skillfully put Powergirl in an arm lock, skillfully subdued a bloodlusted Superman, and even took down bloodlusted Starro Flash...

IIRC, she lost that battle in the end.

Nope, after he snapped her wrist she downed him with a strong kick which bought her time to get to max lord, then when he showed up she caught him with the tiara. That kind of is a win.

Wonder Man was able to hold dozens of thousands of tons, Iron Man's best feats are below that, but he isn't just 100 tonner either. And they failed, King Hyperion's strikes were blocked with his AM shields, Sentry had to push himself to his limits to put BM down and he was actually KOd by BM in first place.

Not too mention, that we can hardly judge how much weight this space ship had, but I give You that I also belive that it was more heavy than a bridge. Yet, BM lifted asteroid as big as Arkansas.

Iron Man and Wonder Man aren't nearly as strong as Wonder Woman....you didn't really dispute it with those statements. Not saying Wonder Woman is stronger than Blue Marvel, although its debatable.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In this way, most feats would go down. I can't say that I will ever follow this logic, since it is only way to really show reflex speed. How would we know that some people used nanosecond reaction speed if not narrator's statements?

Well there's a difference. At least we can see the characters moving on panel which backs up the narrator's statement. With the Watcher's statement, it's just an estimate with no on panel guarantee. People moving at nano second speed are at least moving on panel. BM hasn't punched a moon yet Watcher simply says he can. Hard to take seriously when he hasn't shown anything close to it with his hits. Besides Diana's blocked punches from a real moon buster, namely Superman. BM won't be a problem

Destroying Olympus =/= destroying Earth/stopping such a power. Anti-Man was going to destroy whole humanity, but BM's control over anti-matter was higher. It is much above destroying Olympus. Besides point was that he also can create force fields, so this is not an advantage for her.

There's a difference between blocking an attack from a metahuman and blocking an attack from some gods. Skyfather level characters who combined their power into one blast that Wonder Woman still blocked. It's not above WW's feat since she blocked gods and all Marvel did was block one metahuman. A powerful metahuman but a meta all the same.

Out of character - WW wins without a doubt. Depends on her eq, even in more than one way.

In character - it depends on background. She isn't doing it to person with unknown abilities. Much like Thor, who isn't starting his battles with Mjolnir flying on his enemy 3 times FTL or with lightning that can put down Hulk and Surfer.

It doesn't matter how many feat he has. Insane Gennis-Vell also has only few feats, but he is above Odin, Thanos, Darkseid, WW, Blue Marvel and army of other characters form similar level.

What does the background have to do with it? WW's stronger. faster and more skilled and experienced with powerhouses like Marvel and can block Marvel's attacks. That's plenty of advantages in character to start with. What does Marvel have? And what does Thor or the other egs have to do with this fight? I'd quibble with the Thor one since Surfer and Thor have resisted Thor's lightning before but I don't understand the relevance. Besides, Marvel doesn't have the feats to put him above Wonder Woman. I've seen his feats and they're not enough to convince me he can beat Wonder Woman. I made a Captain Marvel vs Blue Marvel thread and the consensus was that Captain Marvel would win. Now WW is faster and more skilled than Billy so if Billy can beat Blue Marvel, Wonder Woman should no problem.