Blue Marvel vs Thor(READ OP)

• 92 results
king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Calm down its not what you think. Ok so a thor fan was telling me that Blue Marvel can hang with thor in the physical department. He said thors hammer was the X factor that allowed thor to beat BM. So yup you guessed it this is thor vs blue marvel NO HAMMER FOR THOR this is a all out brawl. Jimmies will be rustled.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thor could still win

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By king1_icon

Thor could still win

ok so has thor ever lifted something like this(current thor)

No Caption Provided

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have they not fought yet? I'm sure they will sooner or later. All characters who are in the same weight class/power level fight eventually. Have they met yet? I don't know too much about Blue Marvel, but he seems cool.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@king1_icon: Iirc he's lifted asgard, the midgard serpent, and moved the world tree. Those are his highest strength feats I believe. I'm not a Thor fan though, so I could be wrong.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Yes.The only thing BM would most likely have over Thor is speed

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Blue Marvel's creator specifically stated that he's not as strong as Thor, so there's that.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we wait with Blue Marvel, I know very little about him other than anti-matter powers.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calm down its not what you think. Ok so a thor fan was telling me that Blue Marvel can hang with thor in the physical department. He said thors hammer was the X factor that allowed thor to beat BM. So yup you guessed it this is thor vs blue marvel NO HAMMER FOR THOR this is a all out brawl. Jimmies will be rustled.

bm will win in this scenario. why nerf thor? bm has beaten king hyperion. thor doesn't need to be nerfed.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon said:

bm will win in this scenario. why nerf thor? bm has beaten king hyperion. thor doesn't need to be nerfed.

because people seem to think BM is super weak

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Nobody thinks he's weak, he just doesn't have enough feats to match a plethora of feats that a lot of other characters in his class have.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Nobody thinks he's weak, he just doesn't have enough feats to match a plethora of feats that a lot of other characters in his class have.

lol did you not see the big war i had with people yesterday? they were saying wolverine and Mr Terrific beats him. i think thats gives me enough evidence to conclude people think he is weak

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: No I didnt, Blue Marvel can take Wolverine all day everyday, people were probably saying that because Wolverine is consistent in piercing major bricks with his claws. I know nothing on Mr. Terrific other that his T-spheres have some sort of hax. Either way you shouldn't get to worked up about it. If you can't convince someone of something, the most you can do is respect the fact they stuck to their opinion and they should do the same for you.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Odins son.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RetconCrisis

@king1_icon: Wolverine and Mr. Terrific? Wow. I don't think BM wins this fight against Thor, but losing to those two? (Unless Terrific has hour(s) of prep time, then it would be more of a challenge). I just feel bad for BM since he's much more underrated than I thought.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By New_World_Order

So this is a battle of just physicals?

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 the people just saying "thor" can you at least give why

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: I just read the Terrific thread and only one person said he would win and one was just posting feats. :/ Also from what I'm seeing everyone thought your thread was spite against Wolverine.(From what I gather you didn't know that current wolverine didn't have a HF right now.) So like I said before, Nobody said he's weak. It's just that he just doesn't have a multitude of feats like other characters have.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@New_World_Order: Yes.

EDIT: Actually OP didn't state "just physicals" so I guess Thor can use his weather manipulation. Don't know if it could affect BM tho.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Yes.

EDIT: Actually OP didn't state "just physicals" so I guess Thor can use his weather manipulation. Don't know if it could affect BM tho.

can thor control weather without his PIS hammer to the degree storm can.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Not to the degree Storm can no. He implied he can make hurricanes, thunderstorms, etc.. but he can't do all the specifics like storm. How is Mjiolnir P.I.S?

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: I believe Storm might have more fine skill with weather than Thor but he has overwhelming power over her. He without a hammer made it rain fire on a desert planet and create a storm that shook the whole world.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgibs13390: Do you have scans of this? Cause that sounds awesome.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: I believe Storm might have more fine skill with weather than Thor but he has overwhelming power over her. He without a hammer made it rain fire on a desert planet and create a storm that shook the whole world.

ok please name the situation or circumstances he was under that allowed him to do that. did he have some kind of special power or something. cause im pretty sure he would have did that again. thats like people who say batman solo the justice league with out mentioning the very strict circumstances. i know thor does not have access to that kind of ability 24/7 all the time otherwise he would have done that in infinity. are you saying that's a power thor always has and can use when ever he wants?

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: you do understand that this meteor is in space correct? There is very little gravity in space. Which means that this feat is about as impressive as me pushing a Geo Metro down the street.

I feel that Blue Marvel could be as strong as Thor, even with his hammer, but he needs some more feats.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: you do understand that this meteor is in space correct? There is very little gravity in space. Which means that this feat is about as impressive as me pushing a Geo Metro down the street.

I feel that Blue Marvel could be as strong as Thor, even with his hammer, but he needs some more feats.

i bet if superman or thor did that you would not be trying to low ball it. come on dude 4real though lol

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bgibs13390
Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Haha I'm not a fan of either of them guys. Personally, I feel that Blue Marvel might be the next big thing. But he's definitely not there yet. Blue marvel beats thor w/o his hammer

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel has the edge here

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: This was a young thor who hadn't even become worthy of the hammer yet. He has in the past created worldwide storms or called down lightning strikes without even using the hammer. He is the God of storms. He doesn't need it. He just uses it for finer control.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel wins, the writer may have stated him to be slightly stronger; but it never stated that he was more powerful; and as Blue Marvel has Anti-matter in terms, he will have a definite edge and win this.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mace1111

King Hyperion vs Exiles Surfer

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=470575&pagenumber=1

So the creator OF BLUE MARVEL Kevin Grevioux said that thor is more

powerful but later he said from what i am reading was that he really is

on par with thor,but the creator of blue marvel does not realized that

Blue marvel more likely to be more powerful then thor,or maybe he does realized it but do not want any thor fan boys to panic so he said THEY ARE ON PAR i think to have them calm down for a while.

This is from another forum

quote-

Blue Marvel has the potential to be the most powerful hero on Marvel

Earth(imo more powerful than Thor). The only person IMO who would

rival him or be more powerful than him would be the Sentry, that's if

the Sentry stays alive after UA and becomes good again.

quote-

I'm just baffled they haven't...Heck I don't even think the creator

of Blue Marvel himself realizes how potentially powerful Blue Marvel

is based off the creator has said about Blue Marvel. I just hope they

don't make him job a lot.

KidStranglehold

quote-

Now that I really think about...Blue Marvel is actually scary

powerful...More powerful than I actually thought. Like I said he is

basically a stable reactor. Again he controls Anti-Matter.

"One gram of anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped

on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day.

Adam Brashear is the first human anti-matter generator and reactor.

The experiment he gained his powers from renders his form unaffected

from anti-matter."

That is scary...Just imagine what he would do fully unleashed? His

nemesis Anti-Man was already showing planet level power and Blue

Marvel stopped and overpowered him, when he decided to kill him.

I wonder how the heads of Marvel feel about a black character being

that powerful...

Overhazard

quote-

Well, let's hope the heads never figure this out, because if they do,

he'll be getting KO ed all the time.

KidStranglehold-

And I'm sure Ewing did his research on Blue Marvel before putting him

on the team. Ewing stating the story, especially Blue Marvels story

going to be dark probably means we have be seeing Blue Marvel doing

crazy stuff.

Now my view again.

Blue marvel is stronger and more powerful then thor even with his hammer,since blue marvel strength equals or surpasses the sentry and a vastly enraged hulk.

Blue marvel is more powerful since king hyperion defeated thor and killed him,and blue marvel defeated king hyperion.The sentry is more powerful then thor too but could not defeat anti-man,but blue marvel could so blue marvel is more powerful then the sentry too.

So blue marvel is more powerful and stronger then thor.

Some facts.

King Hyperion

Character Type - God/Eternal

Powers and Abilities

Hyperion has an extremely high level of superhuman strength and is able to lift at least 90 tons but quite possibly, and probably, much more. Hyperion can project very intense beams of heat energy from his eyes. Though he can heal from nearly any wound, the rare times he incurred any, there was a limit to his powers of recuperation. Hyperion's durability is at a very high level yet he is not entirely indestructible. Hyperion's strength has wavered over the years being as low as class 75 and high enough to match the Hulk, Thor and Gladiator in battle. The 13034 Hyperion recently was shown to be strong enough to slow down a hurtling planet single handedly.

Blue Marvel

Powers and Abilities

The Blue Marvel's source of power is the energy released from anti-matter. Anti-matter is is the same as normal matter except that the sub-atomic particles are the opposite charge. Therefore, anti-matter and normal matter cannot coexist without exploding. CERN recently made the first particles of anti-matter, apparently kept in in a magnetically charged vacuum to keep it from coming in contact with normal matter. Nuclear fission releases energy with 1.5% efficiency; anti-matter releases energy with 100% efficiency. One gram of anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day. Adam Brashear is the first human anti-matter generator and reactor. The experiment he gained his powers from renders his form unaffected from anti-matter. During his mini, he went toe to toe with the Sentry, as well as with the rest of the Avengers. He knocked the Sentry into orbit in a blow, knocking him unconscious for several minutes. The Sentry barely pulled off a win against Brashear, who had been fighting the Avengers for quite some time, and nearly passed out himself. He also lifted a disabled battleship weighing 100 000 tons and flew it back to port for repair. He also easily stopped a meteorite the size of Arkansas from striking Earth using his great strength. The Watcher said that Blue Marvel could have "split the moon in two" with one blow. He has also survived a 1 megaton atomic bomb exploding in his hands without suffering any type of damage. He has shown to have energy manipulation powers using his anti-matter. He can release concentrated beams from his hands or an omni-direction blasts throughout his body. He has also been shown to create power shields strong enough to deflect a charging attacks from King Hyperion In a short time, the Blue Marvel has established himself as a premier powerhouse in the Marvel universe. Prince Namor himself stated that after the Blue Marvel's long hiatus that only the Hulk and Thor have hit him as hard.

By the way the black woman who is the new captain universe is clearly more powerful then thor and the sentry.

Blue Marvel Appreciation

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?200-Blue-Marvel-Appreciation

Thread: Mighty Avengers (2014) Appreciation

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?231-Mighty-Avengers-%282014%29-Appreciation

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: @bgibs13390: Thor is the god of storms he had better control & better overall power output with it . With Storm it's more like she's going along with the storm she's going with the storm . Her emotions are tied to it she has a relationship with it . I don't think she can make a storm appear somewhere it normally wouldn't . Thor on the other hand forces the weather & makes his own weather & can make storms that wouldn't even normally exist "fire rain" . He can engulf entire planets with a storm . Adding in his earth manipulation makes him extremely deadly now .

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Blue Marvel.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mace11 said:

Blue marvel more likely to be more powerful then thor,or maybe he does realized it but do not want any thor fan boys to panic so he said THEY ARE ON PAR i think to have them calm down for a while.

quote-

quote-

KidStranglehold

quote-

from anti-matter."

that powerful...

Overhazard

quote-

KidStranglehold-

crazy stuff.

Now my view again.

Blue marvel is stronger and more powerful then thor even with his hammer,since blue marvel strength equals or surpasses the sentry and a vastly enraged hulk.

Blue marvel is more powerful since king hyperion defeated thor and killed him,and blue marvel defeated king hyperion.The sentry is more powerful then thor too but could not defeat anti-man,but blue marvel could so blue marvel is more powerful then the sentry too.

Some facts.

King Hyperion

Powers and Abilities

Hyperion has an extremely high level of superhuman strength and is able to lift at least 90 tons but quite possibly, and probably, much more. Hyperion can project very intense beams of heat energy from his eyes. Though he can heal from nearly any wound, the rare times he incurred any, there was a limit to his powers of recuperation. Hyperion's durability is at a very high level yet he is not entirely indestructible. Hyperion's strength has wavered over the years being as low as class 75 and high enough to match the Hulk, Thor and Gladiator in battle. The 13034 Hyperion recently was shown to be strong enough to slow down a hurtling planet single handedly.

Blue Marvel

Powers and Abilities

The Blue Marvel's source of power is the energy released from anti-matter. Anti-matter is is the same as normal matter except that the sub-atomic particles are the opposite charge. Therefore, anti-matter and normal matter cannot coexist without exploding. CERN recently made the first particles of anti-matter, apparently kept in in a magnetically charged vacuum to keep it from coming in contact with normal matter. Nuclear fission releases energy with 1.5% efficiency; anti-matter releases energy with 100% efficiency. One gram of anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day. Adam Brashear is the first human anti-matter generator and reactor. The experiment he gained his powers from renders his form unaffected from anti-matter. During his mini, he went toe to toe with the Sentry, as well as with the rest of the Avengers. He knocked the Sentry into orbit in a blow, knocking him unconscious for several minutes. The Sentry barely pulled off a win against Brashear, who had been fighting the Avengers for quite some time, and nearly passed out himself. He also lifted a disabled battleship weighing 100 000 tons and flew it back to port for repair. He also easily stopped a meteorite the size of Arkansas from striking Earth using his great strength. The Watcher said that Blue Marvel could have "split the moon in two" with one blow. He has also survived a 1 megaton atomic bomb exploding in his hands without suffering any type of damage. He has shown to have energy manipulation powers using his anti-matter. He can release concentrated beams from his hands or an omni-direction blasts throughout his body. He has also been shown to create power shields strong enough to deflect a charging attacks from King Hyperion In a short time, the Blue Marvel has established himself as a premier powerhouse in the Marvel universe. Prince Namor himself stated that after the Blue Marvel's long hiatus that only the Hulk and Thor have hit him as hard.

By the way the black woman who is the new captain universe is clearly more powerful then thor and the sentry.

Blue Marvel Appreciation

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?200-Blue-Marvel-Appreciation

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?231-Mighty-Avengers-%282014%29-Appreciation

Dude were the heck were you when i was waring with the thor fans? i could have used a hand. But really thanks. i personally think marvel treats it black characters good unlike DC who has yet to do anything with cyborg. BM i believe is going to be the next big thing especially with this new falcap and the mighty avengers book. But as of now monica rambeu is the strongest black character right now. But OMG imagine if they both make it big and date each other if BM ever gets some good feats in they would be unstoppable together. talk about a power couple. i wish they would give monica her old look back though

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Mjolnir.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue marevel might win due to speed otherwise Thor

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mace1111

@king1_icon said:

@mace11 said:

quote-

quote-

KidStranglehold

quote-

from anti-matter."

that powerful...

Overhazard

quote-

KidStranglehold-

crazy stuff.

Now my view again.

Some facts.

King Hyperion

Powers and Abilities

Blue Marvel

Powers and Abilities

Blue Marvel Appreciation

Dude were the heck were you when i was waring with the thor fans? i could have used a hand. But really thanks. i personally think marvel treats it black characters good unlike DC who has yet to do anything with cyborg. BM i believe is going to be the next big thing especially with this new falcap and the mighty avengers book. But as of now monica rambeu is the strongest black character right now. But OMG imagine if they both make it big and date each other if BM ever gets some good feats in they would be unstoppable together. talk about a power couple. i wish they would give monica her old look back though

Yeah, i chilled out for while.

OH and when you mean monica is the strongest black character do you mean in story or power level?

I know the new captain universe is really powerful,beyond herald level,and blue marvel is really powerful too. High herald level at least or higher,but i still do not have enough info about monica,but i know she is really powerful.

I always thought she maybe around middle level herald or low level herald when i looked at marvel powergrid and bio info and some of her feats.

I Know darwin,brother voodoo,synch are really powerful.

There is new black superhero out too called sigurd.

He has magic sword and is stronger then thor,AND there are black gods of marvel who are above herald level,like the egyptians and west african gods and others etc..

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It feels like the same person talking to him/herself

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mace1111

@hammer_of_j2 said:

No,blue marvel is stronger,faster,way smarter,unlimited stamina,no weakness,faster healing, and skilled as a fighter and have energy powers that are more varied then thor's.

Normal blue marvel should win but it depends on the situation,writer etc..

Keep in mind that more powerful characters could still lose to characters less powerful,but powerful enough,but like said it depends on situation.example,blue marvel beat the sentry in round one,but the only reason he loss the season round because blue marvel attention was somewhere else and fighting the others.He had no idea that the sentry would recover quick enough and then the sentry sneak attack him.

Normally the sentry should be able to beat the hulk for another example,but the sentry did not use all his powers and then at the end he just stood there and did not fight back and let the hulk pound his face.

Superman lost to wonder woman andhe-man in a fight for another example,but superman was not himself,and he was mind controlled,but normally more powerful superheros should able to win all the time when they are at their best,and if not at thier best and something else comes up they have a chance to almost,lose lose or stalemate.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should win here with relative ease...

Jmarshmallow

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue marvel wins.

Edited-

@mace11 said:

@hammer_of_j2 said:

No,blue marvel is stronger,faster,way smarter,unlimited stamina,no weakness,faster healing, and skilled as a fighter and have energy powers that are more varied then thor's.

Normal blue marvel should win but it depends on the situation,writer etc..

Keep in mind that more powerful characters could still lose to characters less powerful,but powerful enough,but like said it depends on situation.example,blue marvel beat the sentry in round one,but the only reason he loss the season round because blue marvel attention was somewhere else and fighting the others.He had no idea that the sentry would recover quick enough and then the sentry sneak attack him.

Normally the sentry should be able to beat the hulk for another example,but the sentry did not use all his powers and then at the end he just stood there and did not fight back and let the hulk pound his face.

Superman lost to wonder woman andhe-man in a fight for another example,but superman was not himself,and he was mind controlled,but normally more powerful superheros should able to win all the time when they are at their best,and if not at thier best and something else comes up they have a chance to almost,lose lose or stalemate.