Blue Marvel vs Photon

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

This has a few rounds. In all rounds they are going all out.

Round 1: both can use all powers they have

Round 2: Photon can't go intangible

Round 3: Energy blast only. No physical contact

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bag_o_x_men

1.  I don't know if she can hurt Adam.  I do know that he can't hurt her.  So I lean toward her.  I think she would eventually find something that would work on him.
2.  BM stomps.  Her power isn't just blasts or energy control.  It requires her becoming the energy.  Without intangibility Adam kills her very quickly since she has no superhuman durability anymore.
3. ?  Are they blasting something else or each other?  Either way, her energy manipulation is superior, so I'll go for Photon here as well.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

It's hard to debate against Monica because she doesn't haven't many feats and it's hard to know if someone can react to her speed without a plot device.It appears she has the upperhand.

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@Vance Astro: 
True.  She's probably the most underused Marvel character imo.  She has the potential to be a serious powerhouse, without any pis or deus ex machina.  Unfortunately they mostly used her for speed and getting through force fields, and completely neglected the energy manipulation aspect of her powers, which is where the real potential lies.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@bag_o_x_men said:
" @Vance Astro:  True.  She's probably the most underused Marvel character imo.  She has the potential to be a serious powerhouse, without any pis or deus ex machina.  Unfortunately they mostly used her for speed and getting through force fields, and completely neglected the energy manipulation aspect of her powers, which is where the real potential lies. "
It's probably because they overpowered her and it would be hard for them to think up ways any villain could actually be a threat to the Avengers when she could obliterate most villains herself just on speed alone.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@Vance Astro: 
Yeah.  Hard to use a high end energy manipulator if you're mostly fighting Baron Zemo and the Masters of Evil or agents of Hydra or A.I.M.   Though Magneto, probably Kang, and even Radioactive Man could have had some cool battles with her.  Of course Radioactive Man gets used mostly as a brick and he's a serious energy manipulator as well.