• 51 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Does The Blue Marvel has what it takes to bring down the mentally deranged King Hyperion of Earth-4023?

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                      VS.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Blue Marvel takes it.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Korg

Until Blue Marvel kills Thor, Hercules, and Galactus, I'll go with King Hyperion.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

King Hypizzle

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Dreadmaster
Korg said:
"Until Blue Marvel kills Thor, Hercules, and Galactus, I'll go with King Hyperion."

seconded
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SUNMAN

Not enough is know about Blue Marvel. He has good feats but they are only a handful.

• He took out an alien Armada/Invasion fleet

• Fought with Namor

• Stalemated the Avengers and Sentry

• And took down Anti-Man who was owning the Avengers.

So the only safe guess is he is close to Sentry's level.   Still I feel he has not had enough showings, for anyone here to debate for or against him in this battle. 
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

Based on his feats, Blue Marvel ftw.

Franklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Franklin
@SUNMAN: single puchedly threw him to the moon  
what are you saying sentry is not even near blue marvel
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Blue Marvel has beaten him now :P I still think King Hyperion should win a majority. it would depend on how much sunlight he absorbs.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Thor's hammmer said:
Blue Marvel has beaten him now :P I still think King Hyperion should win a majority. it would depend on how much sunlight he absorbs.
1.Hyperion had him on his knees, in normal battle he would end him.
2.It wasn't this King Hyperion. Before he came to 616, he was de-powered. He wasn't even able to escape from Earth.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By karrob

BM

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thor's hammmer

@czarny_samael  

1. yeah I agree King Hyperion could have beat him.  
2. when was this stated? and how was he depowered?
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By SpidermanWins

wow dis is old O_O

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion due to his moral-less fighting style.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wise Son
BM doesn't have enough feats yet. If Marvel writes him correctly then we'll see him on King Hyperion's level. This guy is a walking anti-matter generator. Do you know how powerful he potentially could be? If he generates enough anti-matter and is able to hit King Hyperion with it he'll be annihilated, end of story.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Thor's hammmer said:
@czarny_samael   1. yeah I agree King Hyperion could have beat him.  2. when was this stated? and how was he depowered?
2.In his last apperance in Exiles. They blow him up or something close to that, but they knew he will regenerate from that. So they lived him in some lifeless city in Earth. And he couldn't escape from there (which means that his powers were lesser than in the past).
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thor's hammmer

@@czarny_samael  

if they locked him up somewhere without sunlight he becomes weaker. He said this in thunderbolts. so He may not have actually been depowered.
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NeonNemesis
@czarny_samael said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
@czarny_samael   1. yeah I agree King Hyperion could have beat him.  2. when was this stated? and how was he depowered?
2.In his last apperance in Exiles. They blow him up or something close to that, but they knew he will regenerate from that. So they lived him in some lifeless city in Earth. And he couldn't escape from there (which means that his powers were lesser than in the past).

IIRC they left him in the universe he had originally conquered, or at least he tried untill governments tried to nuke him and turned earth into a radioactive ball with no life on it but King Hyperion, I don't think its a matter of being depowered or not, but a matter of being locked in a reality where everyone's dead.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wise Son
Screw it, I feel BM can take this. 

@NeonNemesis: Hyperion isn't a matter manipulator right?
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blacharrt

Heroic Age #3 Blue Marvel already Beat King Hyperion.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oceanmaster21

@Thor's hammm ok im just gonna say king hyperion wins after a long battle but blue marvel cud win if he plays it rite

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spiderbuck1

@blacharrt said:

Heroic Age #3 Blue Marvel already Beat King Hyperion.
JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By JJ62

I give it Blue Marvel, as people have already stated he's already beaten King Hyperion.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right and king Hyperion was not depowered and he had sunlight on earth 616 were there is life.

By the way there were still folks,other super beings living on the other earth just only a few.

Anyway the blue marvel beat a full powered king Hyperion,meaning the blue marvel is much more powerful then folks think.

The blue marvel is the most powerful superhero now in marvel.

That the facts.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Mark_Milton_%28Earth-4023%29

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DB14

@mace11 said:

Bullshit. Franklin Richards, any Phoenix Host, Legion and many more people would fuck him up good.

Stop pushing threads to wank to your favorite char.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mace1111

@db14:

@db14 said:

@mace11 said:

Bullshit. Franklin Richards, any Phoenix Host, Legion and many more people would fuck him up good.

You are Mostly WRONG.

White Crown of the Phoenix could likely beat him looking at the power level but who knows,blue marvel tru power is unknows so we will know in the future if he could really beat white crown of the Phoenix or not but i think normal Phoenix or the Phoenix below white crown could not since a fully powered galactus could beat Phoenix but not White Crown of the Phoenix looking at the power level.

I HAVING BEEN READING COMICS OFF AND ON FOR YEARS,AND ANYTHING I DID/DO NOT READ AND WANTED TO READ I READ LATER SO IN WORDS I CATCH UP SOONER OR LATER.

TRUST ME I AM VERY GOOD AT COMPARING POWER LEVELS.

EXAMPLE,rune thor is more powerful then superman prime,like it or not.

Now i could be wrong but this is the info i gathered doing more research

Hyperion is from marvel and the ONE i am using, a version of him called king hyperion as an example was defeated by blue marvel.

hyperion is any version of course is more powerful then superman,and hyperion defeated and killed

galactus,a being you know that more powerful then or superman or superman.prime

Blue marvel has beaten hyperion,so if he could do that feat,that means blue marvel is much more stronger then i thought while thinking about this.He has to above tier 15 and tier 14.

Galactus is like a

- Tier 6 - [ 1st Class Universal Abstract Entity Dimensional God ]:

A king hyperion killed him,and blue marvel beat king hyperion,so these two guys have to be at least tier 6,maybe higher or lower but to beat Galactus and i am assumung it was a fully powered one so these guys are really powerful.

The info i read about king hyperion killing Galactus does not mention if it was a lower powered or high powered,but if it was low powered that still a major feat and still puts these guys higher then top tier hero.Since i do not have any info on how powered Galactus was then i have to assume Galactus was fully powered and if that's the case that makes these guys at least tier 7 or tier 6 or higher or higher if it was a full powered Galactus since king hyperion beat Galactus.

If i am wrong on the tier level i will let you know but so far i think i am right and i am only going by what king hyperion as done and he killed many heroes in his own universe,his parallel universes,thor,hulk,Galactus etc..and when he went to the main marvel universe earth 616 blue marvel was able to beat him.

Check out hyperion vs superman vid talk

This is hyperion not king hyperion .king hyperion is like stronger version like superman/boy prime but stronger and blue marvel beat him

Hyperion VS Superman (CBVS#2 HD Remake)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V9vcgxzoA0

Since i have not read the exiles comic yet this is what i go by for the info on king hyperion defeating folks in his universe because i can't take anybody words for in in superhero forums because there is alot of hardcore thor fans,superman etc.. who biased and to some or many of them nothing could beat thier top favorite heros,not even the top god in the dc and marvel universe..

So i am not taking any word from fanboys of other heroes.I GO BY FEATS AND INFO about what they have done.The info is the links below.

That is where i get my info and from reading comics and comparing power levels etc..not from chat forums and folks who could say anything they want with no facts..

http://marvel.wikia.com/Galactus_Earth-4023

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Killed_by_Hyperion

Here is another chat forum.like i said i do not get my facts from chat forums,i always get my info from the real or true source first but if others have the facts,then so be it,so check it out.

Superman prime, King Hyperion vs Silver Surfer (full potential) morg at full power.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t518413.html

King hyperion was like the superman prime of marvel but more powerful and defeated a foe more powerful then the heroes you mention,so if blue marvel could beat king hyperion he could beat those you mention above.

By the way king hyperion could beat those you mention too.superman prime could beat them and he his not as powerful,so deal with THAT FACT.

Bye.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kainboa

@mace11:

I HAVING BEEN READING COMICS OFF AND ON FOR YEARS,AND ANYTHING I DID/DO NOT READ AND WANTED TO READ I READ LATER SO IN WORDS I CATCH UP SOONER OR LATER.

Well that's good for you, but it's completely worthless information for us.

TRUST ME I AM VERY GOOD AT COMPARING POWER LEVELS.

I'll trust you when you prove that you are trustworthy, until that time you're just yet another random person on the internet making claims without evidence.

EXAMPLE,rune thor is more powerful then superman prime

Show some feats and give some examples of why this is so, otherwise its just your unsubstantiated opinion, which should be disregarded as worthless.

hyperion is any version of course is more powerful then superman

Again, show some feats that dwarf the high-end feats of Superman, otherwise you're just spouting off your fanboyish opinion, not actually contributing to the debate.

hyperion defeated and killed galactus

Slight correction there, he Claimed to have killed Galactus, we've never actually seen it on screen, so to speak.

Here is a scan of where we are told, by himself, that he's done such a thing.

No Caption Provided

I would like to point out, that there is absolutely zero evidence to support his claim, and when viewed against his general performance, it is a very unlikely that his claim is actually true.

these two guys have to be at least tier 6, maybe higher or lower

No, they don't. Just because one of them has made a claim about defeating somebody, which doesn't have any evidence to support it, it doesn't automatically mean that they have a certain level of power.

As you said yourself, a tier 6 character, is a Universal Abstract Entity, and neither Hyperion nor Blue Marvel fits that particular description, regardless of what their power level is.

The info i read about king hyperion killing Galactus does not mention if it was a lower powered or high powered

And until we see some evidence it actually happen, we have to treat it like any other unsubstantiated claim, namely ignore it as hyperbole.

Since i do not have any info on how powered Galactus was then i have to assume Galactus was fully powered

Well, you're making two rather moronic assumptions here.

First off, you're assuming that Hyperion actually defeated Galactus in his universe, rather than his statement being hyperbole.

Secondly, if the first assumption is correct, you're assuming that Galactus was fully powered in their fight, something that we've never actually seen in the various comics.

A much more plausible assumption about their fight, is that Hyperion has managed to drive a hungry, and thus weak, Galactus away from earth, something that has happened several times in the various comics.

If i am wrong on the tier level i will let you know but so far i think i am right

And yet you haven't actually given any evidence to support your claim, making it nothing more than yet another opinion.

Check out hyperion vs superman vid talk

It's not really all that good, it's two guys comparing Superman and Hyperion, without actually giving any references or giving any reasons for their opinions, making it pretty much useless in a debate.

Since i have not read the exiles comic yet this is what i go by for the info on king hyperion defeating folks in his universe

Okay, so you haven't even read the comic where he makes the claim, instead you're relying on wikias that can be edited by users, and as such are viewed as unreliable sources. That just makes your claim about being good at comparing power levels even more laughable.

So i am not taking any word from fanboys of other heroes.I GO BY FEATS AND INFO about what they have done.

I call bullsh!t on this, if you actually went by feats, you would have read the comic, instead you're relying on user created wikias.

so if blue marvel could beat king hyperion he could beat those you mention above.

No, it doesn't work like that, just because Blue Marvel has defeated Hyperion, it doesn't automatically mean he can defeat everybody that Hyperion has defeated.

By the way king hyperion could beat those you mention too.superman prime could beat them and he his not as powerful,so deal with THAT FACT.

There's no facts here, just your unsubstantiated opinion, which is pretty much bullsh!t.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mace1111

HEY DB14 STOP calling people names WITH YOUR FILTHY Mouth,NOBODY CALLED YOU A NAMED,DUMBASS.

Anyway i had problems with how superboy prime took out alot of THE green lanterns,but it happen and there nothing you could about so stop crying over spilled milk.You AND THAT OTHER GUY sound whiny. WITH NO FACTS.

NOW MOVING ON.

After John Byrne

QUOTE-

After Byrne's departure from the series, Superman's powers and abilities once again increased. He regained the ability to travel interstellar distances and to hold his breath for the amount of time required to make such journeys, and move dwarf planets such as Pluto. During the "Up, Up and Away!" storyline he regained his eidetic memory. He still retains his weakness to kryptonite, but instead of stripping him of his abilities, it causes extreme nausea, confusion, and pain. He is also still vulnerable to magic and can be harmed by magical creatures, which makes allies like Zatanna, a powerful magician and sorceress, and Captain Marvel, whose similar powers are based on magic and the gods, valuable assets (see Superman/Shazam: First Thunder).

Exposure to the light of a younger blue sun provides Superman with increased physical abilities, and the power of "Superman Vision", which allows him to bestow his abilities on other beings for a limited time.[29]

Though still largely invulnerable, Superman has been shown to be susceptible to damage from other yellow-sun powered Kryptonians such as Power Girl, Supergirl, General Zod, Non, and Ursa (as well as the Daxamite heroes Mon-El and Sodam Yat); and characters with powers comparable to those of Kryptonians—including the heroes Captain Marvel, Icon, Martian Manhunter, Orion, and Ultra Boy; and the villains Atlas, Bizarro, Black Adam, Cyborg Superman, Darkseid, Despero, Doomsday, Lobo, Monarch, Mongul, Ultraman, Validus, and the current version of Brainiac (when connected to his ship). Most notably, he has consistently been portrayed as weaker than Superboy-Prime, a characterwhopossesses powersclosertothose oftheSilverAgeversionofSuperboy.[30][31]

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mace1111

By the way when i mean the legion i am talking about The Legion or "Prime Evil" blue marvel will have trouble with.

I thought about what i said before and while i take a few things back,most i will not.

Now these are facts,and i am not here to debate,well not anymore.It's like debating if the chinese in china are really chinese so i will not waste more time here in this thread after this.

I WAS NOT PLANNING TO COME BACK but i wanted to be clear on what legion i was talking about.

I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT

David Haller LEGION,I WAS TALKING ABOUT PRIME EVIL.

I FOUND THESE COMMENTS INTERESTING ON ANOTHER FORUM.The Photon009 guy is correct however.It'S SO CLEAR TO SEE.

Originally posted by Val

Two overrated characters. Flip a coin.

Photon009

Overrated? King Hyperion's UNDERRATED. People seem to think he's on Superman's level or whatnot. He's far above that. He was beating the hell out of 2 regular Hyperion, each of who are roughly Superman's equal. Anyways, i'll use some ABC logic here, but it works because Gladiator and Hyperion are so similar. King Hyperion wins this. He took on 2 real Hyperions. Surfer took on 1 alternate universe Gladiator. The real Gladiator and real Hyperion are physical equals. Surfer and Hyperion both won their respective fights, yea, but considering alternate universes are considered slightly weaker, King Hyperion's fight was AT LEAST 2x as impressive. King Hyperion wins this.

Originally posted by Val

Case in point.

Photon009

Regular Superman cant decapitate the Thing, as well as kill the rest of the Fantastic Five with ease. Regular Superman is around X-Man's level, whose had serious trouble with Holocaust. Regular Superman aint beating Holocaust as easy as King Hyperion did. Regular Superman breaking Captain America's shield. Regular Superman isnt killing Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America, among others with ease, including breaking Thor's neck. Regular Superman isnt one-shotting Colossus, or the Vision, or Magneto, or Namora, etc. Regular Superman cant beat the shit out of the Hulk easily, make him eat his own arm literally, and then kill him with one dose of heat vision. Regular Superman cannot push a phasing Shadowcat. Regular Superman has never shown to be able to crack a planet in half. Regular Superman also couldnt take a Class 75, 500 pound cannonball moving at half light speed into his back, catching him completely by suprise and be up in about a page, totally fine. Regular Superman cant crush a Class 75 organic steel character's hand, including crushing adamantium claws. Regular Superman cant snap his neck back from being twisted around 180 degrees. And last but not least, Regular Superman would get absolutely destroyed from 2 pissed off Hyperions.

Originally posted by Val

You do realize you've yet to prove Hyperion is on Superman or Surfer's level, yes?

Photon009

Hyperion is equal to Gladiator in strength, speed, durability, and heat vision output. That was clearly shown in their fight, as well as in Hyperion's fights with guys like Thor, Wonder Man, and the Hulk, he usually looks superior, or at the very least equal to them. That stuff alone puts Hyperion on Superman's level, and King Hyperion was beating the hell out of 2 of these Hyperions. In other words, King Hyperion showed to be 2x the level of guys like Surfer and Superman, considering Hyperion, Thor, etc are on Superman and Surfer's level.
Proven.
Now, Superman cant beat King Hyperion considering 2 regular Hyperions, each of who are roughly on Superman's level alone, couldnt. King Hyperion is just a far more powerful, more ruthless, bald version of Superman. Superman cant win this. The only thing he might have over King Hyperion is fighting skills, but even then, it's not by much, and doesnt even come close to making up for everything else King Hyperion is superior in.The only way i could see Surfer winning is by exploiting Hyperion's weakness to Argonite radiation, but considering King Hyperion wasnt of the same physiology as regular Hyperions as he was a full fledged alien whereas regular Hyperion was an eternal, well, that might not work because it was never shown that King Hype has that weakness. And after that, the only thing Surfer could do is keep his distance and blast him down, but that's not gonna happen. Eventually Hyperion would be put down, but long before that, Hyperion would catch up to Surfer and beat the shit out of him, or Surfer would just be stupid and try to fight Hyperion up close, where he gets slaughtered.

Originally posted by Val

Not proven. Superman's showing against the JLA trumps that shit.

Photon009

But Superman's showing against the JLA was one of Superman's highest showings. His high showings are not all that count. His average is what counts. And when you factor in all of his showings, he aint beating King Hyperion. King Hyperion only has one semi-bad showing, and no horrible showings, in a mix of TONS of amazing showings. King Hyperion wins this, whether all the Superman fanboys want to admit it or not.

Photon009 has common sense when it comes to this.anyway this was a taste of the chat and you could read more by opening the link.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=470575&pagenumber=1

I think King Hyperion is closer to superman prime's level when i think about it,but maybe a bit stronger and in the next tier level or making him still more powerful but just one tier above?maybe on rune thor's 's level who knows,it kinda seem that way after all he defeated and killed galactus.

He said it ,so we have to assume he did it,after all this info is there in marvel. so anyone not reading comics or on normal basis read the bio they will see that info too and you can't stop them from thinking galactus was killed by king galactus because it's official in the bio from marvel or the info is in other places someone wants to look it up..like it or not.NO EXCUSES.

So he killed a weaken galactus or just average powered galactus.

I think rune thor was beating a weaken or not fed galactus however.The creator of blue marvel said blue marvel is at least on par with thor and the sentry and so that could and does mean their most powerful versions but we still do not know his true power.I think he is in the same tier of the most powerful version of thor and the sentry but abit more powerful and could get more powerful in the future,who knows..

The sentry could be a tier lower or two tier lower however then rune king thor or blue marvel,but who knows.

They say blue marvel is the top powerhouse superhero in marvel now and i am not the only one to say it,it's in his bio below but more on that later.

quote-

King Hyperion

Character Type - God/Eternal

Powers and Abilities

King Hyperion possesses superhuman strength so immense it's practically incalculable. This level of strength allows him to lift objects weighing well in excess of 100 tons with very little effort. He is capable of physically overpowering and defeating the strongest of marvel heroes, such as, Thor, Hercules, and the Hulk.

Hyperion

These are the less powerful Hyperion.

Hyperion Powers and Abilities

Hyperion has an extremely high level of superhuman strength and is able to lift at least 90 tons but quite possibly, and probably, much more. Hyperion can project very intense beams of heat energy from his eyes. Though he can heal from nearly any wound, the rare times he incurred any, there was a limit to his powers of recuperation. Hyperion's durability is at a very high level yet he is not entirely indestructible. Hyperion's strength has wavered over the years being as low as class 75 and high enough to match the Hulk, Thor and Gladiator in battle. The 13034 Hyperion recently was shown to be strong enough to slow down a hurtling planet single handedly.

http://www.comicvine.com/king-hyperion/4005-62056/

http://www.comicvine.com/hyperion/4005-6911/

Blue marvel has to be clearly a tier higher then superman/boy prime to defeat the sentry and king Hyperion and it looks like he could be same basic tier as rune thor,and king Hyperion.and i think the sentry but abit more powerful..The sentry did beat molecular man of course a weaker version but still a great feat and he stalemated a weaken or average powered galactus most likely with x-man's help i think.

So while i take back that blue marvel and king Hyperion is tier 6,it's looking more like they could be around tier 11 or 10 IN MARVEL POWER RANKINGS at most..

The lowest maybe around superman prime level but it seems higher like they are tier 10 and i think they are..

For marvel the lowest they could be is - Tier 14 - [ Planetary-Star Scale: Death Gods Lower Class Team Wreckers High End Psionics Composite Beings ]:

or

- Tier 13 - [ Multiple Planetary-Star Scale: Skyfathers Upper Class Team Wreckers Lower Class Reality Warpers ]:

I think that's reasonable and more closer to the facts.

Anyway i think at most they are tier 11 to tier 10,but i will look more into it.

If they are top tier only i will be really surprise,but i think they are higher just looking and reading about thier feats.

Like i said closer to tier 11 or tier 10,but i think they are tier10.

You guys have to remember these guys are really strong,more so blue marvel and king Hyperion.

For marvel

- Tier 10 - [ Metaphysical and Semi-Abstract Level ]:

- Tier 11 - [ Elder Gods ]:

- Tier 12 - [ Low Level Metaphysical-High Class Mutants: Reality Warping Level ]

- Tier 13 - [ Multiple Planetary-Star Scale: Skyfathers Upper Class Team Wreckers Lower Class Reality Warpers ]:

For DC

- Tier 10 - [ Low Level Metaphysical-High Class Mutants: Reality Warping Level ]:

- Tier 11 - [ Older Gods]:

- Tier 12 - [ Skyfather level Upper Class Team Wrecker ]:

- Tier 13 - [ Planetary-Star Scale: Death Gods Lower Class Team Wreckers High End Psionics ]:

For unofficial DC AND MARVEL POWER RANKINGS SEE BELOW.

Of course blue marvel has the power to grow further in the future i believe.

Blue Marvel

Powers and Abilities

The Blue Marvel's source of power is the energy released from anti-matter. Anti-matter is is the same as normal matter except that the sub-atomic particles are the opposite charge. Therefore, anti-matter and normal matter cannot coexist without exploding. CERN recently made the first particles of anti-matter, apparently kept in in a magnetically charged vacuum to keep it from coming in contact with normal matter. Nuclear fission releases energy with 1.5% efficiency; anti-matter releases energy with 100% efficiency. One gram of anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day. Adam Brashear is the first human anti-matter generator and reactor. The experiment he gained his powers from renders his form unaffected from anti-matter. During his mini, he went toe to toe with the Sentry, as well as with the rest of the Avengers. He knocked the Sentry into orbit in a blow, knocking him unconscious for several minutes. The Sentry barely pulled off a win against Brashear, who had been fighting the Avengers for quite some time, and nearly passed out himself. He also lifted a disabled battleship weighing 100 000 tons and flew it back to port for repair. He also easily stopped a meteorite the size of Arkansas from striking Earth using his great strength. The Watcher said that Blue Marvel could have "split the moon in two" with one blow. He has also survived a 1 megaton atomic bomb exploding in his hands without suffering any type of damage. He has shown to have energy manipulation powers using his anti-matter. He can release concentrated beams from his hands or an omni-direction blasts throughout his body. He has also been shown to create power shields strong enough to deflect a charging attacks from King Hyperion In a short time, the Blue Marvel has established himself as a premier powerhouse in the Marvel universe. Prince Namor himself stated that after the Blue Marvel's long hiatus that only the Hulk and Thor have hit him as hard.

http://www.comicvine.com/blue-marvel/4005-57033/

Premier - Merriam-Webster Online

1pre·mier. adjective \pri-ˈmir, -ˈmyir, -ˈmē-ər; ˈprē-ˌ, ˈpre-ˌ\. : most important or best. Full Definition of PREMIER. 1. : first in position, rank, or importance. 2.

By the way the new marvel now hyperion is more powerful then old ones,but not as powerful as king Hyperion.

Here a DC POWERGRID MADE BY SOMEONE.IT seems to be the most correct i seen,but there still some problems with it

Here are some of the problems. Some are left out like the ,hal jordan HAL JORDAN parallax and ION klye AND SOME OTHERS.

JOHN Stewart as a guardian should BE WERE THE guardians are at at least,but that' only when he was a guardian in the early 90's

Maybe Sodam yat should be up on the next level or were superman prime is at.We do know he will come MORE on that level in future but he IS BASICALLY there now I THINK. Anyway check out the power levels.

Oh and cosmic Armour superman prime i don't think is that powerful.I think HE still on the same level has superman prime.same guy but some say he gets more powerful wearing the Armour but i think not.all the Armour does from what i understand is keep his powers on the same basic level if he is not near a yellow sun.

I think that cosmic armour superman is really superman.Anyway these other supermen do not existes anymore,it never happen because of the reboot.ONLY NEW52 SUPERMAN COUNTS IN THE COMICS.

Now for the list.remember it's fan based and not from DC BUT IT GIVES you a good idea.

Some others are not on the list but it gives a idea who is who in power.

http://www.comicvine.com/dc-comics/4010-10/forums/dc-power-grid-529769/?page=1

Were DOES modern superman fits in a marvel power

rankings?

Tier 15 for marvel inside is where modern superman.FITS.

In the dc power ranking modern superman is at tier 14.

unofficial-marvel-universe-power-rankings

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/3620-unofficial-marvel-universe-power-rankings/

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM has actually beat king hyperion.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mace1111

I EDITED THE ABOVE BUT I WILL REPEAT HERE TO MAKE IT CLEAR.

King Hyperion

Character Type - God/Eternal

Powers and Abilities

King Hyperion possesses superhuman strength so immense it's practically incalculable. This level of strength allows him to lift objects weighing well in excess of 100 tons with very little effort. He is capable of physically overpowering and defeating the strongest of marvel heroes, such as, Thor, Hercules, and the Hulk.

Hyperion

These are the less powerful Hyperion.

Hyperion Powers and Abilities

Hyperion has an extremely high level of superhuman strength and is able to lift at least 90 tons but quite possibly, and probably, much more. Hyperion can project very intense beams of heat energy from his eyes. Though he can heal from nearly any wound, the rare times he incurred any, there was a limit to his powers of recuperation. Hyperion's durability is at a very high level yet he is not entirely indestructible. Hyperion's strength has wavered over the years being as low as class 75 and high enough to match the Hulk, Thor and Gladiator in battle. The 13034 Hyperion recently was shown to be strong enough to slow down a hurtling planet single handedly.

http://www.comicvine.com/king-hyperion/4005-62056/

http://www.comicvine.com/hyperion/4005-6911/

No need for ME come back now,i have other things to do.

Bye,Bye

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DB14

No need for ME come back now,i have other things to do.

Bye,Bye

Like posting some more non-facts in other threads and then leave, crying like a baby because you know you can't argue straight, I'm sure.

Fortee86Gransz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They ahould chaange comic vine too douch vine where all the haters hate. I mean i dont care what one feat shows by a writer who isnt writing for both characters if i wrote martian is more powerful then superman which he is which was stated in forever evil. Then superman can crap shit cakes for all i care blue mar el can beat superman as superman is weak against dimensional beings and weapons, and any one who is his le el strength who basically have real training and combat skills.... i.e martian, icon, thor, blue marvel, Zod, supergirl, powergirl(presumably), wonder woman. And superman is not a planet buster he can bust a planet in time when he has momentum as he himself stated. He is not blue marvel strength. Pushing a planet and destroying a planet too different things if yo,cAn liftover 45 pounds does that mean you automatically tear a 45 pound weight in twine noooooo.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They ahould chaange comic vine too douch vine where all the haters hate. I mean i dont care what one feat shows by a writer who isnt writing for both characters if i wrote martian is more powerful then superman which he is which was stated in forever evil. Then superman can crap shit cakes for all i care blue mar el can beat superman as superman is weak against dimensional beings and weapons, and any one who is his le el strength who basically have real training and combat skills.... i.e martian, icon, thor, blue marvel, Zod, supergirl, powergirl(presumably), wonder woman. And superman is not a planet buster he can bust a planet in time when he has momentum as he himself stated. He is not blue marvel strength. Pushing a planet and destroying a planet too different things if yo,cAn liftover 45 pounds does that mean you automatically tear a 45 pound weight in twine noooooo.

i can see where you are coming from but here on the vine it is generally accepted that if your faster you win because you cant be touched by your opponent. Thats why flash is op. However me personally I would think if i fought a faster person it is only a matter of time before i get a hit on him but yeah.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM

Fortee86Gransz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: yeah i agree too slate shot i think it was barry allen with a shotgun in the leg while he was mving at high speed. So the forums just tryn play favorites too much like batman said "bruce lee vs usain bolt"...

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL did he not already beat king hyperion?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel has defeated King Hyperion already.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fortee86Gransz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fortee86Gransz
chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM

GoldCreole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel already defeated him.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

Blue Marvel wins based on character vs character showing and based on feats.

@jashro44 Thoughts?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

#49  Edited By KrleAvenger

@jashro44: Alright. The only reason I tagged you is because this is pretty much one sided. Blue Marvel already defeated him before and it is not like King Hyperion has any feats to prove that showing is not consistent, especially because Blue Marvel has better feats. Than again, should one sided matches be locked even if they are not miss matches?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Than again, should one sided matches be locked even if they are not miss matches?

I'd say no.