• 80 results
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shiryu said:

So... considering that BM has so much versatility with his antimatter powers... why does he opt to fight like a flying brick, more often than not? Couldn't he use the antimatter blasts a lot more often?

He's only really gone "all out" when fighting Anti-Man and King Hyperion. Anti-man (second and final time) he beat him using his AM abilities and with KH he used blasts and force fields.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@green_skaar: Oh, I see. Are his antimatter projection abilities too dangerous to be used on a regular basis?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By green_skaar

@shiryu said:

@green_skaar: Oh, I see. Are his antimatter projection abilities too dangerous to be used on a regular basis?

Really not sure, it's hard to speculate. The character is still relatively new so time will tell.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@cadencev2 said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Damnit, I need to learn to write to writers somehow so i can have a few questions answered on Invincible and Buffy!

How do people get these messages!?

I ask that question many, many times...But yeah. World War Hulk didn't really beatSentry, they really stalemated.

And Sentry didn't seem as a victim of his phobias against BM, while he was completly out of mind in fight with WWHulk. That is why he is energy resources didn't even end New York.

Exactly.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@shiryu said:

Yes. Its Anti-Matter...

"One gram of anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day. Adam Brashear is the first human anti-matter generator and reactor. The experiment he gained his powers from renders his form unaffected from anti-matter."

Like the quote states, Blue Marvel is basically a stable anti matter reactor. While Anti-Man was an unstable one and his powers were planetary.

But in his fight with King Hyperion he was showing a lot of versatility.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: @green_skaar: @king_stranglehold_da_first:

I know this is out of context and everything, but IMO it can suggest us his power level:

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/AgeofHeroes03pg21copy.jpg

This guy is Pagan, who stalemated or won with Thor (I don't recall right now). I can look for scans, here is where he can be find:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Pagan_(Earth-616)/Appearances

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: @green_skaar: @king_stranglehold_da_first:

I know this is out of context and everything, but IMO it can suggest us his power level:

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/AgeofHeroes03pg21copy.jpg

This guy is Pagan, who stalemated or won with Thor (I don't recall right now). I can look for scans, here is where he can be find:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Pagan_(Earth-616)/Appearances

Thanks. I wasn't exactly sure who that guy was. I'm looking up those appearances and then I'll edit my feats/respect thread.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

BM.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel and quite handily at that.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Bump

BM still has long range attacks, invincible is pretty much just a brawler with flight and possible super speed, although normal humans / normal super humans have been able to hit him easily.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark obviously wins. Hes gotten a lot

stronger than before. By the fact that he's

a vultrimite/Human hybrid means that he

can become a lot,lot,lot,lot stronger than a

full a adult vultrimite.

Current Invincible has lifted over

50,000tons.

Proved by the vultrimite warship he

carried with some help.He can go over a

-He can travel 250 Times faster than light.

Proved because his father traveled from

earth to another galaxy.It took him 2

weeks.

His durabality over the top. He withstand a

thermal bomb.He can withstand a nuclear

explosion and resume in his fight like

nothing happened. He can keep fighting

with fatal injuries that would normally kill

someone like:

-A broken Skull

-A hole in the Stomach

-A broken Spine

-A fully broken arm(While Bleeding out.)

And because of his vultrimite blood

Invincible is invulnerable to many things.

Not many things can hurt him.

that's all. that proves that Invincible takes

the victory here. that's All!!! I'M OUT!!!

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xkstone:

is he made off matter? if he is he dies. is he resistant his photons being manipulated? if he is not he dies. can he lift or stop a hurling Arkansas size meteor which weight in the quintillions of tons? can he knock out a character who has taken planetary punches from gladiator in 3 blows? blue marvel is way stronger than him and more durable as well and has anti matter plus he can mess him up on the sub atomic level. mark goes down in lesst than 2 minutes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mark needs to go back the gym and add a couple more sets bc he is way outmatched in power here this is a fight for the big boys.

thecrowisnfar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@comicninjax said:

@xkstone:

is he made off matter? if he is he dies. is he resistant his photons being manipulated? if he is not he dies. can he lift or stop a hurling Arkansas size meteor which weight in the quintillions of tons? can he knock out a character who has taken planetary punches from gladiator in 3 blows? blue marvel is way stronger than him and more durable as well and has anti matter plus he can mess him up on the sub atomic level. mark goes down in lesst than 2 minutes.

mark needs to go back the gym and add a couple more sets bc he is way outmatched in power here this is a fight for the big boys.

LOL Quntillion tons. Were you get that number? The Moon itself which is bigger by alot to Arkansas weighs only 75,000 tons. Wow man.... wow.

Also Mark's Durability is Sub Atomic level thanks to Smart Atoms.

Viltrumites are made of Smart Atoms

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Smart Atoms are present in Viltrumite DNA, and grants them their powers. This includes strength, healing, speed, and more. Smart Atoms by their definition change on the atomic to sub atomic scale to withstand the force of attacks, to enhance strength, allow for speed, and flight.

Also more fun facts on Marks Durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His durability is on a sub atomic level. A perfect example of these Atoms at work here with Atom Eve.

No Caption Provided

Atom Eve atomic and Sub atomic powers can pretty much create or break down whatever she likes.

Yet best she can do going all out on Conquest was this.

Conquest keeps fighting, and Mark still had a desperate fight on his hands. Clearly resistance to Atomic and Sub atomic level attacks.

Mark shows this too when he tanks a heat bomb that destroyed the city of Las Vegas on the molecular level, leaving nothing behind.

Mark coughs a bit.

While Blue Marvel could Harm Mark with blows, he is not winning due to his Anti Matter powers. Not to mention Mark is so much faster, he can dance around BMs attacks.

Reaction speed of Viltrumites which Invincible is.

1: A Viltrumite leaves a light trail behind him as he blitzes Allen, and reacts to his surrondings at this speed by quickly navigating Allen where he wants after targeting Allen at said speed.

2: 3 Viltrumites leaving light trails as they wreck a city, and at those speeds are actively looking for Omni Man showing reaction time at said speeds.

Thragg easily catches the blitz attack of Oliver and ends him.

No Caption Provided

Thragg blitzes Thadeus who had no chance to react.

Thragg manages to move faster than Omni Man who already has insane speeds.

Omni Man blitzing the Guardians. Notice Red Rush who is so fast that he can save people, fight villains across the city of Moscow, and hold a conversation with his girlfriend who NEVER SAW HIM MOVING AT ALL! Red rush has proven Combat speeds and reaction speed. Omni Man casually blitz him and the rest, showing insane combat speed.

Omni Man with a few punches, and throws keeps up casually with his son as they battle from Chicago, into the ocean, and then into the Artic all in a few panels. Great combat and reaction speed on Omni Man's part to keep track and catch up to attack again.

Omni Man blitzes a foe after having to actively find them at high speeds flying around the world. Insane reaction time that goes hand in hand with his speed.

Omni Man fights the Supreme who also shows light speed and faster combat/reaction time. Omni Man keeps up easy and they battle across the country side in a few panels of this fight.

Lets look at Invincible's reaction and fighting speed.

Invincible and Omni Man playing baseball by throwing it at high speeds around the world, and Invincible forgets about it, remembers, and catches it even though it is tiny and traveling at insane speeds to get around the world.

No Caption Provided

Mark moves so fast to travel from the Mall to his House to get a stack of comics. Why is this good? He moved so fast, it seem he never moved at all. He had to navigate his way out of the Mall, through the house, find his stack of comics, make it to the mall while navigating the inside of the mall all in a split second. To move at that speed and around a complex environment is reaction time.

No Caption Provided

Invincible speed blitzes Reanimen in a curving arc, actively targeting them all in a speed blitz. Reaction time.

In his fight with Conquest, we see Mark and the Viltumite throw punches and fight faster than world sattilite network could follow, each being seven minuets behind. Instant telpeortation stated by Cecil was no good cause they moved to fast to be there. The only time the duo was seen was when Mak stopped moving for a bit as Oliver stated in scan 4 here.

More of Conquest and Mark moving at speeds far faster than Kid Omni Man could take a breath of air. Battling from earth surface to space and back again all the while throwing punches.

Mark here tries to out fly his faster evil self. Yet at these speeds the evil self can react and was actively seen and targeted by another evil self who blitzed him, even though they were flying at full speeds! Excellent reaction time.

1) I shown this Scan. Mark clearly states when he holds back, he is slower. Herpy Derp. Thats why slower people are not blitzed all the time.

2) Mark in a few panels packs up all his things and moves them into a new room across the city. Showing more reaction and navigational ability at speeds so fast, that his friend held a conversation with him on the phone.

3) Invincible and his Father travel around the world so fast, that his father in a second was able to see, assess, and find the problem in the middle east, and fetch Mark, bring him there before the Hot Dog falls.

Mark is being held back by the strength of the Sequids, untill he stops holding back, and easily speed blitzes the guys head off.

Mark beating on Dibnosaurus, and curves his bull rush to dragg the foe where he wants, more reaction feats with his bull rush speeds.

Invincible here along with other Viltrumites not only keep pace with a laser to Lightspeed hit a planet, but they react to eachother like Omni Man grabbing Mark so they are matched up. And the two smiling at eachother. After hitting the planet and still flying at those speeds, other Viltrumites react to them and attack them while they are still moving at that speed and the planet still blowing up. All showings of the ability to react, think, and make a combat move at light speeds!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Saying BM. If Invincible can beat the Sentry then he can step otherwise he loses.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@nelomaxwell: pretty confident that Sentry (being comps tent and not mentally limited) stomps Blue dude. That debate been done.

Heck Hercules emberass Sentry before due to the mental handicaps.

What does Sentry being beaten proves?

Also what speed feat he has. I never seen him with one, and Mark is FTL when not holding back.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blue marvel

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: pretty confident that Sentry (being comps tent and not mentally limited) stomps Blue dude. That debate been done.

Also what speed feat he has. I never seen him with one, and Mark is FTL when not holding back.

Yeah when he's flying. He hasn't shown the ability to fight and/or react at that speed.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry was not mentally limited during his BM fight so you're first statement is wrong.

And as stated earlier, Mark Flies fast, his reaction time and speed aren't the same speed. Beating Sentry means that he can beat a man who can warp reality and hits harder than Hulk and Thor, he also has a whole host of other powers than Mark making him much more of a threat than Invincible.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@etheral_dreams said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Yeah when he's flying. He hasn't shown the ability to fight and/or react at that speed.

Mark is always flying when fighting as the above speed feats show anyway. His fights with people like Conquest, Thragg, Omni Man, and even people like Angstrome Levy, Dinosaurus, and more show him speed blitzing all the time. So stating he is flying does not change anything about Mark being too fast for BM.

@nelomaxwell said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Sentry was not mentally limited during his BM fight so you're first statement is wrong.

And as stated earlier, Mark Flies fast, his reaction time and speed aren't the same speed. Beating Sentry means that he can beat a man who can warp reality and hits harder than Hulk and Thor, he also has a whole host of other powers than Mark making him much more of a threat than Invincible.

Yeah, BM beating on Sentry means more than Hercules here. LOL. Herc is below Hulk and Thor. Yet here he is owning Sentry and Venom. Same Sentry after the Blue Marvel fight lol.

Yeah your logic is so flawless.

No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@sirfizzwhizz: Well I think the other point is that Bob used positive enegy to counter Blue Marvel. He could have use negative energies and more easily stomp Blue Marvel.

Anyway Sentry owned Blue Marvel.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Blue Marvel would win in a fight. With moderate difficulty.

I like Invincible more though

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I agree, this whole BS of "Blue Marvel is equal to. Sentry" is nonsense.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Blue Marvel.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@realitywarper: I agree, this whole BS of "Blue Marvel is equal to. Sentry" is nonsense.

It was for the sake of the story.

Sentry can absorb all kind of energies, including negative / anti energies.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@comicninjax said:

@xkstone:

LOL Quntillion tons. Were you get that number? The Moon itself which is bigger by alot to Arkansas weighs only 75,000 tons. Wow man.... wow.

Also Mark's Durability is Sub Atomic level thanks to Smart Atoms.

Viltrumites are made of Smart Atoms

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Smart Atoms are present in Viltrumite DNA, and grants them their powers. This includes strength, healing, speed, and more. Smart Atoms by their definition change on the atomic to sub atomic scale to withstand the force of attacks, to enhance strength, allow for speed, and flight.

Also more fun facts on Marks Durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His durability is on a sub atomic level. A perfect example of these Atoms at work here with Atom Eve.

No Caption Provided

Atom Eve atomic and Sub atomic powers can pretty much create or break down whatever she likes.

Yet best she can do going all out on Conquest was this.

Conquest keeps fighting, and Mark still had a desperate fight on his hands. Clearly resistance to Atomic and Sub atomic level attacks.

Mark shows this too when he tanks a heat bomb that destroyed the city of Las Vegas on the molecular level, leaving nothing behind.

Mark coughs a bit.

While Blue Marvel could Harm Mark with blows, he is not winning due to his Anti Matter powers. Not to mention Mark is so much faster, he can dance around BMs attacks.

Reaction speed of Viltrumites which Invincible is.

1: A Viltrumite leaves a light trail behind him as he blitzes Allen, and reacts to his surrondings at this speed by quickly navigating Allen where he wants after targeting Allen at said speed.

2: 3 Viltrumites leaving light trails as they wreck a city, and at those speeds are actively looking for Omni Man showing reaction time at said speeds.

Thragg easily catches the blitz attack of Oliver and ends him.

No Caption Provided

Thragg blitzes Thadeus who had no chance to react.

Thragg manages to move faster than Omni Man who already has insane speeds.

Omni Man blitzing the Guardians. Notice Red Rush who is so fast that he can save people, fight villains across the city of Moscow, and hold a conversation with his girlfriend who NEVER SAW HIM MOVING AT ALL! Red rush has proven Combat speeds and reaction speed. Omni Man casually blitz him and the rest, showing insane combat speed.

Omni Man with a few punches, and throws keeps up casually with his son as they battle from Chicago, into the ocean, and then into the Artic all in a few panels. Great combat and reaction speed on Omni Man's part to keep track and catch up to attack again.

Omni Man blitzes a foe after having to actively find them at high speeds flying around the world. Insane reaction time that goes hand in hand with his speed.

Omni Man fights the Supreme who also shows light speed and faster combat/reaction time. Omni Man keeps up easy and they battle across the country side in a few panels of this fight.

Lets look at Invincible's reaction and fighting speed.

Invincible and Omni Man playing baseball by throwing it at high speeds around the world, and Invincible forgets about it, remembers, and catches it even though it is tiny and traveling at insane speeds to get around the world.

No Caption Provided

Mark moves so fast to travel from the Mall to his House to get a stack of comics. Why is this good? He moved so fast, it seem he never moved at all. He had to navigate his way out of the Mall, through the house, find his stack of comics, make it to the mall while navigating the inside of the mall all in a split second. To move at that speed and around a complex environment is reaction time.

No Caption Provided

Invincible speed blitzes Reanimen in a curving arc, actively targeting them all in a speed blitz. Reaction time.

In his fight with Conquest, we see Mark and the Viltumite throw punches and fight faster than world sattilite network could follow, each being seven minuets behind. Instant telpeortation stated by Cecil was no good cause they moved to fast to be there. The only time the duo was seen was when Mak stopped moving for a bit as Oliver stated in scan 4 here.

More of Conquest and Mark moving at speeds far faster than Kid Omni Man could take a breath of air. Battling from earth surface to space and back again all the while throwing punches.

Mark here tries to out fly his faster evil self. Yet at these speeds the evil self can react and was actively seen and targeted by another evil self who blitzed him, even though they were flying at full speeds! Excellent reaction time.

1) I shown this Scan. Mark clearly states when he holds back, he is slower. Herpy Derp. Thats why slower people are not blitzed all the time.

2) Mark in a few panels packs up all his things and moves them into a new room across the city. Showing more reaction and navigational ability at speeds so fast, that his friend held a conversation with him on the phone.

3) Invincible and his Father travel around the world so fast, that his father in a second was able to see, assess, and find the problem in the middle east, and fetch Mark, bring him there before the Hot Dog falls.

Mark is being held back by the strength of the Sequids, untill he stops holding back, and easily speed blitzes the guys head off.

Mark beating on Dibnosaurus, and curves his bull rush to dragg the foe where he wants, more reaction feats with his bull rush speeds.

Invincible here along with other Viltrumites not only keep pace with a laser to Lightspeed hit a planet, but they react to eachother like Omni Man grabbing Mark so they are matched up. And the two smiling at eachother. After hitting the planet and still flying at those speeds, other Viltrumites react to them and attack them while they are still moving at that speed and the planet still blowing up. All showings of the ability to react, think, and make a combat move at light speeds!

Oh man this might be the best thing I have ever read on here.

Did you actually just say that the Moon weighs 75,000 tons? and actually make fun of someone else why saying it? Even a third grader would realize that the Moon weighing less than an aircraft carrier makes no sense.

The Moon weighs 7.3477x10^22 Kilograms which is about 73.5 million million million metric tons. So the person you replied to was correct in saying that the meteor lifting feat was a quintillion ton feat, far above Mark's best lifting feat.

Before you make fun of someone else, make sure you know what the hell you are talking about.

Avatar image for deactivated-63447294d974c
deactivated-63447294d974c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mark slaps