#1 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

starts in deep space

gladiator at full confidents

round 1:morals on

round 2:morals off

round 3:all of them vs galactus

who do you think will win and why?

scans to back up your point please!

#2 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

also who comes first second third and so on in each round

#3 Posted by LordStoop (513 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Thor
  2. Gladiator
  3. Blue Marvel
  4. Sentry
  5. Wonderman
#4 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordStoop: is that both rounds and what about all of them against galactus

#5 Posted by LordStoop (513 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnjoe66 said:

@LordStoop: is that both rounds and what about all of them against galactus

My list was for round 1 and 2. If they fight Galactus they all die.
#6 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordStoop: i doubt they would die thors father odin can go up against galactus and thor is slightly under odin but with the help of gladiator and sentry they could beat him and with blue marvel there just makes it easier and wonderman well i dont think he will be much help but he is still there!

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1

  1. Gladiator
  2. Thor
  3. Blue Marvel
  4. Sentry
  5. Wonder Man

Round 2

  1. Thor
  2. Gladiator
  3. Sentry
  4. Blue Marvel
  5. Wonder Man

Round 3

Weakened Galactus? Maybe if Thor gets off a Godblast again, haha. Or they could just try a combined attack.

#8 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1939 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Gladiator

Round 2: Gladiator/Thor

Round 3: If it is fully fed Galactus, they die,

Weakened, they may have a chance.

#9 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: @Man_of_Miracles: he is at like 35-40 percent full

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnjoe66 said:

@jeanroygrant: @Man_of_Miracles: he is at like 35-40 percent full

Galactus would win than.

#11 Posted by HellionVulcan (3905 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Round 1: Gladiator

Round 2: Gladiator/Thor

Round 3: If it is fully fed Galactus, they die,

Weakened, they may have a chance.

This but Round 2 is for me more Gladiator as i think no one in this could stop him at his combat speed level .

#12 Posted by Mortein (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

1./2.

Thor

Gladiator

Sentry

Blue Marvel

Wonderman

3. Galactus

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

In both rounds:
1.Thor
2.Gladiator
3.Sentry
4.Blue Marvel 
5.Wonder Man

#14 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

what percent would galactus have to be for them to win?@jeanroygrant: @Man_of_Miracles:

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnjoe66 said:

what percent would galactus have to be for them to win?@jeanroygrant: @Man_of_Miracles:

How can we judge Galactus by % of power? I've never seen indication in comics about his level of power. But if You insist, then much below 1%. What I am saying... This guy is almost universal level and none of them is even star level... He is billions of times more powerfull than them (that is why PIS is often used against him).
#16 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Round 1

  1. Gladiator
  2. Thor
  3. Blue Marvel
  4. Sentry
  5. Wonder Man

Round 2

  1. Thor
  2. Gladiator
  3. Sentry
  4. Blue Marvel
  5. Wonder Man

Round 3

Weakened Galactus? Maybe if Thor gets off a Godblast again, haha. Or they could just try a combined attack.

You see Gladiator beating Thor with morals on?? Thor has pretty good record against Gladiator though.

Agree with Round 2.

Round 3 though, unless Galactus is totally starving, the team should get stomped.

#17 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1939 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnjoe66: I would say probably less than 10% they could put up and ok fight, less than 3% they might win. But win as in make him retreat, doubt they could kill him.

#18 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordStoop said:

  1. Thor
  2. Gladiator
  3. Blue Marvel
  4. Sentry
  5. Wonderman
#19 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Round 1

  1. Gladiator
  2. Thor
  3. Blue Marvel
  4. Sentry
  5. Wonder Man

Round 2

  1. Thor
  2. Gladiator
  3. Sentry
  4. Blue Marvel
  5. Wonder Man

Round 3

Weakened Galactus? Maybe if Thor gets off a Godblast again, haha. Or they could just try a combined attack.

This.

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Round 1

  1. Gladiator
  2. Thor
  3. Blue Marvel
  4. Sentry
  5. Wonder Man

Round 2

  1. Thor
  2. Gladiator
  3. Sentry
  4. Blue Marvel
  5. Wonder Man

Round 3

Weakened Galactus? Maybe if Thor gets off a Godblast again, haha. Or they could just try a combined attack.

You see Gladiator beating Thor with morals on?? Thor has pretty good record against Gladiator though.

Agree with Round 2.

Round 3 though, unless Galactus is totally starving, the team should get stomped.

Yeah, Thor will fight like a slow brute, while having so much other speed, and power, and will lose.

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@johnjoe66 said:

what percent would galactus have to be for them to win?@jeanroygrant: @Man_of_Miracles:

How can we judge Galactus by % of power? I've never seen indication in comics about his level of power. But if You insist, then much below 1%. What I am saying... This guy is almost universal level and none of them is even star level... He is billions of times more powerfull than them (that is why PIS is often used against him).

What is star level? Is it if you can destroy a star? If that's the case Thor is probably star level.

#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@johnjoe66 said:

what percent would galactus have to be for them to win?@jeanroygrant: @Man_of_Miracles:

How can we judge Galactus by % of power? I've never seen indication in comics about his level of power. But if You insist, then much below 1%. What I am saying... This guy is almost universal level and none of them is even star level... He is billions of times more powerfull than them (that is why PIS is often used against him).

What is star level? Is it if you can destroy a star? If that's the case Thor is probably star level.

I think so :P
I am not sure that he can. God Blast can take beings that are powerfull enough to survive that kind of shots, but it would be hard to prove. 
 
BTW, You've said that Thor fights like a brute. Gladiator's type, like Sentry and Superman do the same if their enemy don't use speed. And current Thor often boosts Mjolnir with magical thunders, which would be a great weapon against Gladiator who also is weak to magic (confirmed in his mini in War of Kings).
#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@johnjoe66 said:

what percent would galactus have to be for them to win?@jeanroygrant: @Man_of_Miracles:

How can we judge Galactus by % of power? I've never seen indication in comics about his level of power. But if You insist, then much below 1%. What I am saying... This guy is almost universal level and none of them is even star level... He is billions of times more powerfull than them (that is why PIS is often used against him).

What is star level? Is it if you can destroy a star? If that's the case Thor is probably star level.

I think so :P I am not sure that he can. God Blast can take beings that are powerfull enough to survive that kind of shots, but it would be hard to prove. BTW, You've said that Thor fights like a brute. Gladiator's type, like Sentry and Superman do the same if their enemy don't use speed. And current Thor often boosts Mjolnir with magical thunders, which would be a great weapon against Gladiator who also is weak to magic (confirmed in his mini in War of Kings).

Than i am inclined to give it to Thor.

#24 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: @jeanroygrant: what is PIS? if it is what i think it is thats BS these writers are the very things that make these characters a writer could make spider man beat galactus then that means spider man can beat galactus cause they make these characters PIS doesnt make any since!!!! im sick of every person on this saying that sucha sucha person could only beat him with PIS THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!1

#25 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Yeah, Thor will fight like a slow brute, while having so much other speed, and power, and will lose.

Apart from his nanosecond rection time shown against Hyperion he doesnt normally use speed in the battle. Thor and Gladiator have fought a couple of times, 2 that i know of Thor got the better of his in both encounter (the only reason he lost one of them was because of the 60 second rule) and if Gladiator did not use his speed then i dont see him using now. He didnt use his speed to his advantage while fighting Hulk, neither did he use his speed while fighting Colossus recently. I really dont think speed will be an issue but i suppose its just different opinion.

As far as i am concern Thor has every advantage over Gladiator (strength, energy projection, durability, versatility , skill) apart from speed which gladiator never really uses.. As far as i am concerned Thor should win, but we can just agree to disagree/

#26 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnjoe66 said:

@czarny_samael666: @jeanroygrant: what is PIS? if it is what i think it is thats BS these writers are the very things that make these characters a writer could make spider man beat galactus then that means spider man can beat galactus cause they make these characters PIS doesnt make any since!!!! im sick of every person on this saying that sucha sucha person could only beat him with PIS THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!1

Well i think you have the idea correct PIS is something that should NOT have happened but happens for the shake of storyline. Like Spiderman being able to beat Firelord, the reason we generally dont include this is because if you look at his history Spiderman has regularly struggled with people who are a lot less powerful. Spiderman has problem KOing Wolverine but Firelord who's a LOT durable than wolverine gets KOed easily.

Yeah i understand what you mean but sometimes its really hard to justify something that happened, so we try and not include them when its obviously dont fit in his history, buts upto you to decide what you think.

#27 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:

1.Thor

2.Gladiator

3.Sentry

4.Blue Marvel

5.Wonder Man

Round 2:

1.Sentry

2.Thor

3.Gladiator

4.Blue Marvel.

5.Wonder Man

Round 3:

Galactus.

#28 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Yeah, Thor will fight like a slow brute, while having so much other speed, and power, and will lose.

Apart from his nanosecond rection time shown against Hyperion he doesnt normally use speed in the battle. Thor and Gladiator have fought a couple of times, 2 that i know of Thor got the better of his in both encounter (the only reason he lost one of them was because of the 60 second rule) and if Gladiator did not use his speed then i dont see him using now. He didnt use his speed to his advantage while fighting Hulk, neither did he use his speed while fighting Colossus recently. I really dont think speed will be an issue but i suppose its just different opinion.

As far as i am concern Thor has every advantage over Gladiator (strength, energy projection, durability, versatility , skill) apart from speed which gladiator never really uses.. As far as i am concerned Thor should win, but we can just agree to disagree/

1.Not true. He used his speed against Vulcan, Imperial Guard, Cannonball, Nova Corps members or to help Vulcan, when some asassin wanted to shoot him. I can look for other examples, since I don't remember all of his fights.
2.They fought 4 times. Score is 2:2. Gladiator would won with Masterson, but Eric summoned Living Lightning on him (0,5:0,5), their first battle didn't give any winner (1:1), Gladiator KOd Thor (since Thor didn't summon Mjolnir too him after last Kallark's punch) (2:1) and then in rematch Thor took him down (2:2).
3.Sentry, Hyperion, Thor and Iron Man also didn't use speed against Hulk. You can't use speed against Hulk, if You can hurt him. It is first rule of Marvel Comics.
4.He was using HV against Cyke in that moment, even his son used his speed against Quicksilver one comic before that one.
5.Thor is also that fast, but it was always debatable.
#29 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: THANKS KILLEMALL but it really annoys me when people on tis always calls thing PIS how come spidey having a hard time to KO wolverine be the PIS no the fight against firelord

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Round 1:

1.Thor

2.Gladiator

3.Sentry

4.Blue Marvel

5.Wonder Man

Round 2:

1.Sentry

2.Thor

3.Gladiator

4.Blue Marvel.

5.Wonder Man

Round 3:

Galactus.

Why does Sentry win round 2?

#31 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordStoop said:

  1. Thor
  2. Gladiator
  3. Blue Marvel
  4. Sentry
  5. Wonderman
#32 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@TDK_1997 said:

Round 1:

1.Thor

2.Gladiator

3.Sentry

4.Blue Marvel

5.Wonder Man

Round 2:

1.Sentry

2.Thor

3.Gladiator

4.Blue Marvel.

5.Wonder Man

Round 3:

Galactus.

Why does Sentry win round 2?

With morals off I don't think that anybody can stop him.

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TDK_1997 said:

Round 1:

1.Thor

2.Gladiator

3.Sentry

4.Blue Marvel

5.Wonder Man

Round 2:

1.Sentry

2.Thor

3.Gladiator

4.Blue Marvel.

5.Wonder Man

Round 3:

Galactus.

Why does Sentry win round 2?

With morals off I don't think that anybody can stop him.

Ok

#34 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

With morals off I don't think that anybody can stop him.

I dont see why not, unless you are thinking all the Void powers would come into play (against which there is nothing i can argue against)

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TDK_1997 said:

With morals off I don't think that anybody can stop him.

I dont see why not, unless you are thinking all the Void powers would come into play (against which there is nothing i can argue against)

Without Void powers Sentry loses to Thor.

#36 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TDK_1997 said:

With morals off I don't think that anybody can stop him.

I dont see why not, unless you are thinking all the Void powers would come into play (against which there is nothing i can argue against)

Yes.That's exactly what I think.

#37 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Without Void powers Sentry loses to Thor.

Thats what i was thinking as well.

@TDK_1997 said:

Yes.That's exactly what I think.

Well Void was handling the entire avengers , X-men and Fantastic Four together with absolute ease and no one was able to even hurt let alone beat him so with Void i dont see how the other team would win even if Thor was on the other side. But marvel has gone on to show that void and sentry are different, even after the death of sentry Void was for a short time trapped into Emma's mind forcing her to remain in the diamon state (i missed the issue on how she finally got rid of the void but meh! a full time job does that to you ).

#38 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Without Void powers Sentry loses to Thor.

Thats what i was thinking as well.

@TDK_1997 said:

Yes.That's exactly what I think.

Well Void was handling the entire avengers , X-men and Fantastic Four together with absolute ease and no one was able to even hurt let alone beat him so with Void i dont see how the other team would win even if Thor was on the other side. But marvel has gone on to show that void and sentry are different, even after the death of sentry Void was for a short time trapped into Emma's mind forcing her to remain in the diamon state (i missed the issue on how she finally got rid of the void but meh! a full time job does that to you ).

Isn't morals off Sentry, just Void?

#39 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Isn't morals off Sentry, just Void?

No. It's just when his alternate personality(Void) takes over.

#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Isn't morals off Sentry, just Void?

No. It's just when his alternate personality(Void) takes over.

Ok

#41 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Isn't morals off Sentry, just Void?

Morals off Sentry would be just a pissed off Sentry because Void is now shown as a different character altogether. Probably the Sentry that fought Carnage , he looked pretty pissed.

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Isn't morals off Sentry, just Void?

Morals off Sentry would be just a pissed off Sentry because Void is now shown as a different character altogether. Probably the Sentry that fought Carnage , he looked pretty pissed.

Oh ok

#43 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor comes out on top.

#44 Posted by Postacrat (510 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny to see Thor and Sentry being placed so far above Blue Marvel when he has shown that he could stand up to either of them. Thor's showings against Gladiator have not been that absolute, they are like 2 for 4 each out of all the battles they have fought and most of their battles are inconclusive. I have only seen Thor get smacked around by the Sentry and not the other way around, especially during Siege, the same Sentry who was KO'd by Blue marvel into outer space only returning to put him down after he was done putting in work on the avengers which consisted of Are's, Wonderman and Miss Marvel at the same d*amn time. It took three power houses and Sentry to bring this guy down, yet he's still being underplayed in battles....that's funny but hey to each his own. I personally think BM is stronger than all of them, but hey that's me.