Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@christianrapper said:

he can actually clear.

Prove it.

wassup bp. I just read mighty avengers. this guy is nice. he has tp resistance, superman type strength, and matter manipulation. I like his character. it's obvious that u haven't read anything with him in it. check out mighty avengers. it's pretty good. at first I got it because it had spiderman... even though it was spock. mighty avengers is one of the best comic series that I have read.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the supergirl thing revolving the supernovas was about her encounters with Cyborg Superman,then that shouldn't really count seeing how Cyborg Superman wasn't at 100% due to his encounter with SuperDoom.I believe even Brainiac acknowledged that as well in why Kara was able to get the advantage

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Stops at 7.
Only Black Bolt is a threat to BM.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocalypse3: so what? He's absurdly faster and has means to harm him. Beyond that, what do you really need to beat blue marvel?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only being that is beating Blue Marvel here is Black Bolt and that's not even a gurantee.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Simon_the_digger
axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl doesn't beat bm.... The only thing you can say about bm is he doesn't have enough feats to say he qualifies being on the level they portray him at..... He beats sentry regularly and hyperion regularly

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra cain beat the heck out of supergirl....

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at Supergirl

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Black Bolt >>>> Morlun

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

Supergirl speed blitzes

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Apocalypse3

@highaccuser: Backlash has been taken out by Iron Man while Blue marvel has beaten King Hyperion who surpasses Iron Man tremendously.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BoringPerson

@axle124 said:

Supergirl doesn't beat bm.... The only thing you can say about bm is he doesn't have enough feats to say he qualifies being on the level they portray him at..... He beats sentry regularly and hyperion regularly

Regularly...

That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Plus... I dare you to make a Blue Marvel vs Sentry thread. :P

@christianrapper: Actually, I've read most all of the issues of Mighty Avengers. I hate it. Okay, I hate parts of it. Mostly because of Blue Marvel actually. He's a fine character, but I don't like the fact that he basically abandoned the world and abided by apartheid and racism and made himself disappear because a superpowered black man was inconvenient for the government. Not to mention he's a terrible father...

I mean, I know he's a Superman analogue... but I feel like they took literally everything good about Superman and tossed it out the window and inserted a gigantic retcon excuse to create an old black Superman. I mean, Superman has a reason for not saving the whole damn world immediately. He lives in the most isolated place on the planet to keep himself from judging people he thinks he has no right to judge. Blue Marvel has every right to judge the ridiculously egregious crimes and failures of government.

I mean, I went into Mighty Avengers on the behest of the venerable @kingant27 a long while ago, and while I really liked most of it... I just can't stand Luke Cage just accepting Blue Marvel's pathetic excuse of a reason for abandoning people in need.

His character has so much potential and it was just flat out squandered in my opinion. His powerset is awesome, his kids are awesome, and I even like his witty science banter. I mean, he's Neil Degrasse Tyson with SUPER POWERS! How can't you love that? Why couldn't they have just had him in cryostasis for some random reason? Or some interaction with Sentry in the old days made the world forget about him? Or literally anything other than hiding away because the government told him to while watching over the world making all of Marvel Earth's problems meaningless because if anything bad had really been about to happen Blue Marvel would have come to the rescue?

/end rant.

So yeah. I know Blue Marvel. I've read basically every issue of everything I can find he's in because I quite like his character design, powerset, and similarity to Justice League Unlimited's John Stewart.

I've still come to the unconquerable conclusion that he still lacks the feats to prove he's on legitimate speedster powerhouse levels. Much the same how I feel about King Hyperion... who did bullrush Blue Marvel so fast that Blue Marvel couldn't react. While Blue Marvel was looking right at him. Sure, BM's combo of strength and durability quickly overcame King Hyperion but it definitely wasn't his combat speed, much less his reaction speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b002a48709ce
deactivated-5b002a48709ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel is definately capable of beating blackbolt, however it is not definate. If he can beat blackbolt then he can probably clear it, but it is still only if he can beat blackbolt.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By axle124
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now he doesn't have enough feats to be up there with the big boys but he can beat supergirl with what he has shown so far...

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now he doesn't have enough feats to be up there with the big boys but he can beat supergirl with what he has shown so far...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Backlash has been taken out by Iron Man while Blue marvel has beaten King Hyperion who surpasses Iron Man tremendously.

...Backlash and Iron Man aren't even from the same publication...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: He also beat Anti-man, who handled the Avengers, and beat King Hyperion, who hit harder than Sentry; and was capable of taking on a Hyperion that matched Gladiator.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

Oh I know,, He is well on his way to being a big dog in Marvel,, but not quite where they will take him in the future... He beats everyone on this list with toughest battle being bolt...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are thinking of Whiplash, this is Backlash, completely different people.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel clears...and the hate on this up and coming but highly credible character is crazy...it seems a lot of people hate on the big three of marvel....sentry, blue marvel , and Hyperion ....all impressive in their own rights...who show some impressive power sets...

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears with black bolt and Supergirl putting up a good fight.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

Regularly...

That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Plus... I dare you to make a Blue Marvel vs Sentry thread. :P

@christianrapper: Actually, I've read most all of the issues of Mighty Avengers. I hate it. Okay, I hate parts of it. Mostly because of Blue Marvel actually. He's a fine character, but I don't like the fact that he basically abandoned the world and abided by apartheid and racism and made himself disappear because a superpowered black man was inconvenient for the government. Not to mention he's a terrible father...

I mean, I know he's a Superman analogue... but I feel like they took literally everything good about Superman and tossed it out the window and inserted a gigantic retcon excuse to create an old black Superman. I mean, Superman has a reason for not saving the whole damn world immediately. He lives in the most isolated place on the planet to keep himself from judging people he thinks he has no right to judge. Blue Marvel has every right to judge the ridiculously egregious crimes and failures of government.

I mean, I went into Mighty Avengers on the behest of the venerable @kingant27 a long while ago, and while I really liked most of it... I just can't stand Luke Cage just accepting Blue Marvel's pathetic excuse of a reason for abandoning people in need.

His character has so much potential and it was just flat out squandered in my opinion. His powerset is awesome, his kids are awesome, and I even like his witty science banter. I mean, he's Neil Degrasse Tyson with SUPER POWERS! How can't you love that? Why couldn't they have just had him in cryostasis for some random reason? Or some interaction with Sentry in the old days made the world forget about him? Or literally anything other than hiding away because the government told him to while watching over the world making all of Marvel Earth's problems meaningless because if anything bad had really been about to happen Blue Marvel would have come to the rescue?

/end rant.

So yeah. I know Blue Marvel. I've read basically every issue of everything I can find he's in because I quite like his character design, powerset, and similarity to Justice League Unlimited's John Stewart.

I've still come to the unconquerable conclusion that he still lacks the feats to prove he's on legitimate speedster powerhouse levels. Much the same how I feel about King Hyperion... who did bullrush Blue Marvel so fast that Blue Marvel couldn't react. While Blue Marvel was looking right at him. Sure, BM's combo of strength and durability quickly overcame King Hyperion but it definitely wasn't his combat speed, much less his reaction speed.

u are right. sometimes I think that was kind of lame. the president told him to step down because he was black. they needed that for a reason since he was supposed to have been around for all these years. they couldn't have just made him a new character? maybe the author is trying to say something about racism. whites in the 60's would rather suffer than have a black man save them. white people in the 60's were afraid of a black man with almost infinite power. combat speed is hard to judge sometimes. the flash and supes gets blitzed, too. cheetah blitzed wally west. the one thing i like about bm is that he seems to not have any pis losses. he has beaten all the characters he should have.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: no it wouldn't give them a boost because a supernova occurs when a star has run out of gas to use as fuel. Plus not all stars are yellow stars like our sun. Anyway, probably stops at 7 or 8

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: no it wouldn't give them a boost because a supernova occurs when a star has run out of gas to use as fuel. Plus not all stars are yellow stars like our sun. Anyway, probably stops at 7 or 8