Blue marvel, Monica Rambaeu, Steel vs darkseid, thanos.

• 51 results
king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Entropy aegis steel.

Monica gets all her feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Since people act like thanos is ultra powerful on his own im going by that. so im not using that omnipotent god thanos that people talk about.
Since people act like thanos is ultra powerful on his own im going by that. so im not using that omnipotent god thanos that people talk about.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Monica kills the Presence while Blue Marvel oneshots TOAA with one gram of Anti-Matter

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@dondave said:

Monica kills the Presence while Blue Marvel oneshots TOAA with one gram of Anti-Matter

Don is preaching brothers and sisters! Hallelujah!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

@dondave said:

Don is preaching brothers and sisters! Hallelujah!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

3 post in, and this thread is already perfect.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 post in, and this thread is already perfect.

looks like you made it shall we go another round?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By king1_icon

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti-matter wipes the omega beams out of existence

(but also no)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These Blue Marvel haters are unreal.

Anyway team 1 have a chance here; I'm giving the slight edge to Team 2 via TP for Thanos, unless you edit that in the OP.

Good unique battle.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: The Blue Marvel wank can get very, very unreal. I can't blame them.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jbourne_32

@dondave said:

No Caption Provided

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kingant27

@beaconofstrength: There was never a wa**, it's just he got noticed and the Dc fanboys didn't seem to like it; he is new character and people can't accept that in his 8 or so years he is a top tier powerhouse and try to lowball him.

Anti-matter is a real thing to consider; so I don't see why people take the PIS as they don't like the fact that it makes him so powerful.

He is a unique character and while limited feats will slowly but surely get some more.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@beaconofstrength: There was never a wa**, it's just he got noticed and the Dc fanboys didn't seem to like it; he is new character and people can't accept that in his 8 or so years he is a top tier powerhouse and try to lowball him.

Anti-matter is a real thing to consider; so I don't see why people take the PIS as they don't like the fact that it makes him so powerful.

He is a unique character and while limited feats will slowly but surely get some more.

It's not that people dislike the character - it's that those who have debated for Blue Marvel haven't been the best at expressing their opinions calmly and clearly.

The character also should get some more feats before entering the Battle Forums - it's difficult for an unknown or low appearance character to compete with characters that have a wider library and deeper history.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: He definitely isn't a top tier powerhouse. He's had some impressive feats, but nothing too amazing. People often overate his anti-matter, and try to use statements and speculation as a base for an argument. He does get low balled occasionally, but he gets overrated a lot more often. People say he can already beat Superman, even though Superman's feats are much, much better than his.

Also, it's not just "DC fanboys" that don't like him being overrated.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

basically this^ the main excuses now is that people overestimate and overate him. and the only reason people say that is because his fans argue for him at all. if someone simply go to look at every blue marvel thread people are posting the same feats and applying them accordingly and so because of this fanboys dont like him. im not shocked really its just typical comic vine. for example if i were to say blue marvel has better lifting power then cheetah because i have never seen her lift something as heavy as a "meteor the size of Arkansas" people like bacon of strength would call me a fanboy and say im overrating blue marvel. what they should do is post a scan of cheetah lifting something that heavy but they never do that instead blue marvel gets an bunch of people who dont like him. which is borderline retarded when you think about it, he only has like 20 fans on here IF THAT and because about 5 of those people argued for him he gets hated. but like i said its just typical comic vine.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kingant27

@TheTrueBarryAllen look at characters like H'el, Wraith etc; they are used on battles; and get ratted properly by Dc fans yet they have limited feats.

@beaconofstrength: He is a top tier powerhouse, taking on Sentry, Wonderman, Ms Marvel, Ares, Ironman; without using Anti-matter.

3 hit KO'd King Hyperion when he used Anti-matter; whereas without anti-matter King Hyperion was holding his own.

He is Superman tier, that is the problem; because Dc fanboys cannot accept that, Superman has more feats, but Blue Marvel's while limited are all top tier.

This character will never be overatted as a lot people don't know about him and all his feats show what level he is at; if anything he is underatted.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I think you missed the point.

look at characters like H'el, Wraith etc; they are used on battles; and get ratted properly by Dc fans yet they have limited feats.

I said it was DIFFICULT for characters with low appearance numbers to compete on the Battle Forums, I didn't say it was impossible.

The problem with Blue Marvel is there's a handful of folks who've had a tendency to become more hostile or aggressive within their debating for Blue Marvel, it's not that he isn't powerful or that he isn't a decent character, it's that some of his supporters and their arguments for him have resulted in him obtaining a "bad name" so to speak.

From what I've seen of the Blue Marvel debates the feats that get brought up are the following:

• Something about him tanking a Hydrogen Bomb; however it was off panel IIRC.
  • Him fighting the Avengers

Those are the only two things I've seen tossed around for the character, and while it may be impressive it doesn't really enable much debate for the character, mostly speculation on what he's truly capable of - the same can be said for the Anti Matter punches of his or whatever it is. Once they've got more quantifiable feats & showings it'll be easier to gauge their true power & potential instead of speculating on what he's truly capable of.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: He traded a few punches with Sentry punched him into orbit, then proceed to fight with a few mid tiers. Then Sentry rushed back down, blitzed him, KO'd him, and nearly KO'd himself. Not to mention Sentry himself is a Deus Ex Machina. By god, he is overrated. I like him as a character, because Jesus he is overrated His feats aren't too impressive when compared to other characters. I'll use Beta Ray Bill as an example, since he's my personal favorite powerhouse. Beta Ray Bill would beat him due to actual feats, that don't require power-scaling, or have established power levels. Beta Ray Bill himself is limited on many solo feats, but most of his are top tier. Sure, Blue Marvel may be a top tier in a few years, but as of now, he's definitely not top tier. People want him to be something he isn't, yet.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: He is a top tier powerhouse, taking on Sentry, Wonderman, Ms Marvel, Ares, Ironman; without using Anti-matter.

3 hit KO'd King Hyperion when he used Anti-matter; whereas without anti-matter King Hyperion was holding his own.

He is Superman tier, that is the problem; because Dc fanboys cannot accept that, Superman has more feats, but Blue Marvel's while limited are all top tier.

This character will never be overrated as a lot people don't know about him and all his feats show what level he is at; if anything he is underatted.

the worst thing i hate as well is when people get on a thread and say they dont know about his feats then in the same breath accuse people of overrating him...HOW THE HECK CAN YOU ACCUSE PEOPLE OF OVERRATING HIM IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IS FEATS?!?!. thats like me going into a tooa vs nick fury thread and saying since i dont know tooa ima say nick fury wins. and while i admit sups has better lifting feats and speed feats than BM sups has lost to people slower and weaker than him. so BM may not be able to beats sups AS OF NOW but he could give him a good fight. besides sups and BM kinda have the same combat speed.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@king1_icon: FOR THE LAST F#&(ING TIME:

I. Have. Read. Every. Comic. Book. With. Blue. Marvel. In. It.

And yes, he's still overrated. Just about every user has seen Blue Marvel's feats. They're pretty much forced too, since he's in every other thread.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so you read my post than proceeded to do the exact same thing i was talking about. and this is the same thing you guys did in the BM vs cheetah thread. instead of trying to prove the one or 2 BM fans wrong you just did stuff like this. therefore i should have the right to conclude that BM has better lifting power than cheetah.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: They're usually proven wrong, yet they say the same things over and over. It's like talking to tape recorder on reply. You're also a tape recorder.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: BM may be physically stronger than Cheetah - but it's irrelevant due to Cheetah's combat speed & the fact that her claws are piercing attacks, not blunt force punches.

Also - why do you insist on bringing up the Blue Marvel vs Cheetah thread in other threads involving Blue Marvel. If you wish to debate BM vs Cheetah then bring the debate to the proper thread.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

You obviously didn't read the scans properly or are trying your best to lowball it.

First off Blue Marvel wasn't trying to fight the Avengers as he was trying stop what he thought would be a threat from Anti-man, but the Avengers stood in his way, so he fought them without wanting to; not to mention he did not use Anti-matter in his confrontation with them.

He punched Sentry into orbit which he was KO'd momentarily; then Sentry rushed down and hit Blue Marvel, they then proceeded to fight; Blue Marvel wasn't using Anti-matter, and they both dropped; however the result could and probably would be completely different if it was just them to fighting and Blue Marvel actually used Anti-matter.

Also not to mention King Hyperion who was too much for 712 Hyperion and needed help from another Hyperion and help from another mutant; got 3 hit KO'd by Blue Marvel with Anti-matter.

He is underatted, when you think what this character could potentially do, compared with what he has already accomplished in his 8 or so years in comics; imagine the potential of what he could do with another decade or with fully utilizing his Anti-matter.

@thetruebarryallen:

IMO with my experiences, it is that the viners when debating against Blue Marvel tend underrate him and ignore him; that is why some people eventually may get aggressive, but I have yet to see anyone.

Well I do know this, one gram of anti-matter is equal to the bomb dropped on Hiroshima, and the amount he can potentially produce is untold of yet; however in his fight against King Hyperion there was a clear indication of the difference when he decide to actually use it: e.g. without Anti-matter King Hyperion was holding his own; however when Anti-matter was used he got 3 hit Ko'd.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: They're usually proven wrong, yet they say the same things over and over. It's like talking to tape recorder on reply. You're also a tape recorder.

there are things less useful than tape recorders out there

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Maybe - I honestly think it's best for everyone to just let everything settle.

Typically when a character gets used over and over in countless battles it get's tiresome - especially when it's the same handful of people debating for each character.

I know around a week ago there was an influx of Abra Kadabra battles and while I love the character I began getting sick and tired of him because I hated having to go into each thread, explain his abilities, and debate for him.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: BM may be physically stronger than Cheetah - but it's irrelevant due to Cheetah's combat speed & the fact that her claws are piercing attacks, not blunt force punches.

Also - why do you insist on bringing up the Blue Marvel vs Cheetah thread in other threads involving Blue Marvel. If you wish to debate BM vs Cheetah then bring the debate to the proper thread.

wait so because she has better running speed and claw attack she beats him? but how will she get passes his anti matter shields when king Hyperions eye beams did not? and how will she reach him if she cant fly. but your right we should not be debating this here.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: He still isn't as impressive as other powerhouses. Of course we could use potential, but that wouldn't be a very solid argument. Saying he has a lot of potential isn't a real argument. Also, I'm pretty sure at least 1 of those Hyperion's that fought King Hyperion were nigh featless. I'm positive Blue Marvel wouldn't beat Beta Ray Bill in a fight, based off feats.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

wait so because she has better running speed and claw attack she beats him? but how will she get passes his anti matter shields when king Hyperions eye beams did not? and how will she reach him if she cant fly. but your right we should not be debating this here.

I told you not to debate this here - you're not helping the case of the overly ambitious but slightly hostile Blue Marvel fans, along with your rant in which you quoted me without directly quoting me.

Thanks for that.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Maybe - I honestly think it's best for everyone to just let everything settle.

Typically when a character gets used over and over in countless battles it get's tiresome - especially when it's the same handful of people debating for each character.

I know around a week ago there was an influx of Abra Kadabra battles and while I love the character I began getting sick and tired of him because I hated having to go into each thread, explain his abilities, and debate for him.

see this is what i cant stand. superman wondy bats hulk thor ironman CA and others get like 10 threads a day each but if a unknown character like BM gets 5 threads in one week you guys nag, bitch and complain, and says "it gets tiresome" why is that. why can sups have a lot of threads but when BM gets a lot of threads you say its to much. TYPICAL COMIC VINE.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: That's your opinion, but he definitely is, I don't see other power houses easily humiliating King Hyperion etc; and easily just punching Sentry into orbit enough to temporarily KO him.

Hyperion is Superman level give or take; 2 Hyperion's who both were dwarfed by King Hyperion, who is above Superman, gets 3 hit KO'd by Blue Marvel with Anti-matter, yes that is a powerhouse.

Beta Ray Bill isn't here, and he has much more feats.

@thetruebarryallen: I agree he may get used a bit, but why not; imagine how may threads Superman and Batman have been; yes they are the most popular and have been around for since the late 1930's, so it isn't bad for a newer character to get a little lime light, once and while, after all this is comic vine and the battles section is for this.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

see this is what i cant stand. superman wondy bats hulk thor ironman CA and others get like 10 threads a day each but if a unknown character like BM gets 5 threads in one week you guys nag, bitch and complain, and says "it gets tiresome" why is that. why can sups have a lot of threads but when BM gets a lot of threads you say its to much. TYPICAL COMIC VINE.

First off - watch the language.

Second off - I never said it wasn't tiresome to see Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Hulk, Thor, or Iron Man in the same typical battle threads over and over again.

We're not complaining that Blue Marvel is becoming a more used & more well known character, we're not complaining that he has fans. The one issue that I currently have is you - you're rather extremeist when it comes to your support for Blue Marvel to the point where you attack other users if you don't agree with their opinion, create spite threads, and go off and create rant threads because you're angry at a certain user or group of users.

Also - using phrases like "Typical Comic Vine" leads me to believe you're getting tired of the site, if that's the case then why don't you just leave or find a different comic based forum to discuss your favorite characters on?

If you seem to be running into problems wherever you go have you thought that maybe the problem lies in you - not in everyone else?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos doesn't even need to show up...

The Entropy Aegis is awesome and all, but seriously... Half an Omega Beam KO'd Superman and only a Flash caliber phasing speedster is capable of dodging it.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: No it's perfectly fine for unpopular or unknown characters to get a shred of the spotlight, in fact I encourage users to create more threads with rather unknown or under used characters.

The reason why I think the BM threads should calm down for a bit is due to the drama that's been created over the past several days. Let the temper's die down & resume the debates once everything's settled.

Believe me - I'm sick of the same 5 threads of the same 10 characters over and over again too - and would love to see users create more threads with underused characters, especially if they're knowledgeable on said characters and would like to educate other users.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen:

Comic Vine gets a bit repetitive, that is why IMO personally I don't mind characters like Blue Marvel getting some time on the battles section, the same with Steel who are used enough; only lately has Blue Marvel a few appearances.

Well anyway at least this wasn't a pointless debate, so I am done debating here with you; but at least we can both agree some characters get overused.

I am going to create a few new threads today then.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen:

Comic Vine gets a bit repetitive, that is why IMO personally I don't mind characters like Blue Marvel getting some time on the battles section, the same with Steel who are used enough; only lately has Blue Marvel a few appearances.

Well anyway at least this wasn't a pointless debate, so I am done debating here with you; but at least we can both agree some characters get overused.

I am going to create a few new threads today then.

Thanks for the discussion.

To conclude - I have no problems with Blue Marvel, I have no problems with new characters, I just have a problem with how a select few of the Blue Marvel supporters are going about debating for him within the threads - their behaviors just make it difficult to appreciate the thrill of the debate at hand.

Anyways - best of luck in the future, and hopefully your threads gain some traction here in the forums.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Second off - I never said it wasn't tiresome to see Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Hulk, Thor, or Iron Man in the same typical battle threads over and over again.

We're not complaining that Blue Marvel is becoming a more used & more well known character, we're not complaining that he has fans. The one issue that I currently have is you - you're rather extremeist when it comes to your support for Blue Marvel to the point where you attack other users if you don't agree with their opinion, create spite threads, and go off and create rant threads because you're angry at a certain user or group of users.

Also - using phrases like "Typical Comic Vine" leads me to believe you're getting tired of the site, if that's the case then why don't you just leave or find a different comic based forum to discuss your favorite characters on?

If you seem to be running into problems wherever you go have you thought that maybe the problem lies in you - not in everyone else?

First off several people have use the F word in my threads and in the BM vs Mr T thread yesterday i just assume people are grown ups and can handle it like i did but my bad. last your kind of out of place calling me extremist about an unknown character when batman fanboys will chew you up and spit you out. im not tired of the site i just think the logic of the people on here is really ridicules. so when i say typical comic vine i mean typical comic vine user. go try telling an extremest batman or superman or hulk fan this stuff and see how far you get

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

@king1_icon said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

First off several people have use the F word in my threads and in the BM vs Mr T thread yesterday i just assume people are grown ups and can handle it like i did but my bad. last your kind of out of place calling me extremist about an unknown character when batman fanboys will chew you up and spit you out. im not tired of the site i just think the logic of the people on here is really ridicules. so when i say typical comic vine i mean typical comic vine user. go try telling an extremest batman or superman or hulk fan this stuff and see how far you get

Just because someone else has done something doesn't mean you should go about doing it - which is something that can be said for everything in this post here.

Swearing is against CV rules - some users are more mature than others, and while I personally don't have a problem with vulgarity the website should be kept Kid Friendly.

I'm not out of place in calling you extremist - it doesn't matter if a character is the most popular in the world or incredibly unknown, the way you've carried yourself & debated for Blue Marvel has just been uncalled for. You are fully capable of creating a well thought out argument for the character without the usage of personal attacks - and creating spite threads & rants about users and their opinions is just childish behavior.

Just try and be more personable, respectable, and make good judgement. I'm all for Blue Marvel gaining some popularity - just try and not attack users who don't agree with you in the future.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@king1_icon said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Just because someone else has done something doesn't mean you should go about doing it - which is something that can be said for everything in this post here.

Swearing is against CV rules - some users are more mature than others, and while I personally don't have a problem with vulgarity the website should be kept Kid Friendly.

I'm not out of place in calling you extremist - it doesn't matter if a character is the most popular in the world or incredibly unknown, the way you've carried yourself & debated for Blue Marvel has just been uncalled for. You are fully capable of creating a well thought out argument for the character without the usage of personal attacks - and creating spite threads & rants about users and their opinions is just childish behavior.

Just try and be more personable, respectable, and make good judgement. I'm all for Blue Marvel gaining some popularity - just try and not attack users who don't agree with you in the future.

agreed

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I couldn't find a picture of Ice Train being bodyslammed, so I will attempts something a little more on topic:

1: Antimatter only helps in contact with Matter. Thanos has energy shields and scientific knowledge well past 'anti matter' manipulation.

2: Thanos designed the tech that Bleeze Proxima Midnight used to take out Photon during the early Might Avengers, and given her capabilities and danger level, probably keeps that handy. (And would probably be useful against a variety of energy based characters that lack physical form while powered up.) And due to the Omega Effect, I think Darksied is one of the few characters that the whole 'in through the eye' bit becomes a bad idea.

3: The Aegis of Entropy is a solid piece of machinery, but it's machinery built by Darkseid. If there's a way to disable it, he'll have it by the next time they meet. If not, he'll just get double teamed after they take out the other two.

The 3 of these guys could take out 1 of the big bads, but they'll need backup to deal with them both.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon@kingant27 While I've only been a member a little while I've followed the site for ages, and I don't think anyone's saying Blue Marvel isn't very powerful. He clearly is, and current comics like Might Avengers obviously show that's the way Marvel want to take him, but he's still lacking in a few feats and the whole anti-matter thing hasn't really been shown yet - as in so far it's seemed to be just a different type of powerful energy source like the power cosmic or what other high end energy manipulators use. Clearly we'll probably start to see Adam utilise it in more ways, but there's no reason to think it's just instant oblivion that can't be countered yet. Basically he seems to be around Thor/(normal) Sentry/Gladiator etc level atm, but isn't on Thanoseid level yet. Frankly if it wasn't for Darseid creating it I'd of thought the Entropy Aegis would be the biggest threat to Team 2 here.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_raven:

I agree, he has time to blossom as a character.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon@kingant27 While I've only been a member a little while I've followed the site for ages, and I don't think anyone's saying Blue Marvel isn't very powerful. He clearly is, and current comics like Might Avengers obviously show that's the way Marvel want to take him, but he's still lacking in a few feats and the whole anti-matter thing hasn't really been shown yet - as in so far it's seemed to be just a different type of powerful energy source like the power cosmic or what other high end energy manipulators use. Clearly we'll probably start to see Adam utilise it in more ways, but there's no reason to think it's just instant oblivion that can't be countered yet. Basically he seems to be around Thor/(normal) Sentry/Gladiator etc level atm, but isn't on Thanoseid level yet. Frankly if it wasn't for Darseid creating it I'd of thought the Entropy Aegis would be the biggest threat to Team 2 here.

This^ but how long were you following the site before you made an account cause i did the same thing. i made my account this year but i have been watching this site since before the DBZ threads became popular

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: A few (maybe 3...) years, so not as long as you by the sounds of it! But on any account Blue Marvel's only really seen a return to the big picture in the past year or so. He needs time to show what level he's on (though as it stands I might put him above the likes of Wonder Man, but just below or on par with people like Thor because like I said, he doesn't have as many feats). The main thing that hasn't been fully explained is what the potential of his anti-matter blasts are.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: A few (maybe 3...) years, so not as long as you by the sounds of it! But on any account Blue Marvel's only really seen a return to the big picture in the past year or so. He needs time to show what level he's on (though as it stands I might put him above the likes of Wonder Man, but just below or on par with people like Thor because like I said, he doesn't have as many feats). The main thing that hasn't been fully explained is what the potential of his anti-matter blasts are.

i agree he need more feats and while it may be true thor has better striking power due to his hammer i still think BM can hang with thor in the physical department with things like lifting. and maybe travel or combat speed. But ima just say it so i wont be a hypocrite... i really dont know jack sh*t about thor i just found out a few days ago that he cant fly without his hammer i noticed this while watching the dark world. but i still think BM would at least be able to put up a fight. but you wanna know who is REALLY underrated MONICA power-wise and character wise. I know she should be able to hang with thor.