Rules:

Standard 616 Blue Marvel and King Hyperion

No Void or Death Seed.But Sentry is stable minded

Standard 616 Thor and Beta Ray Bill

K.O. or Death ftw

Rounds:

1.Morals On.No World Breaker

2.Morals completely off.No World Breaker

3.Morals completely off.Hulk can go World Breaker this round.

Questions please ask

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 @killemall @dondave @ghostravage @theacidskull @New_World_Order @experio @serrure @kingant27 @lvenger @frozen

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By serrure

Team 2 and its not close

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Team 2

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

but dem anti matter punches

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Lvenger

King Hyperion's showings are mostly unimpressive and Blue Marvel is only marginally better in the feats department. Sentry has the best technical showings out of all the 3 but again, he's not the most powerful without Void or Death Seed. In contrast, Hulk can tank what the team throw at him physically and energy wise and The Hammer Bros can absorb, redirect and overpower Team 1 with their superior raw power and versatility. Thor, BRB and WWH should take a clean majority of wins.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

King Hyperion's showings are mostly unimpressive and Blue Marvel is only marginally better in the feats department. Sentry has the best technical showings out of all the 3 but again, he's not the most powerful without Void or Death Seed. In contrast, Hulk can tank what the team throw at him physically and energy wise and The Hammer Bros can absorb, redirect and overpower Team 1 with their superior raw power and versatility. Thor, BRB and WWH should take a clean majority of wins.

Agreed. King Hyperion and Blue Marvel seem just a tad bit overrated on battles to me sometimes what do you think ?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 2 99/100 mainly because all Team 2 members suddenly get a massive heart attack.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spiderman1997

@kingant27 said:

Team 1 wins.

Really ? How ? Just out of curiosity.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jbourne_32

@kingant27 said:

Team 1 wins.

A stable minded sentry is rather impressive.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something tells me the OP knew Team 2 would win lol

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XiiX
Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997 said:

@kingant27 said:

Team 1 wins.

Fair enough. What are the feats of a stable Bob without Death Seed or Void ?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: King Hyperion alone can dwarf 2 Hyperion's; and 712 Hyperion alone is a physical equal to Gladiator, who is on par with Thor or Beta Ray Bill.

The only round I think team 2 could win, would be round 3 due to WBH; but team 1 has a massive speed advantage.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32 said:
@spiderman1997 said:

@kingant27 said:

Team 1 wins.

Fair enough. What are the feats of a stable Bob without Death Seed or Void ?

Stalemating Genis-Vell. Beating terrax easily. Stalemating the Collective.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team one wins. the hulk is the weak link because he is grounded. the others have strength, speed, and flight.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lvenger

@kingant27 said:

@spiderman1997: King Hyperion alone can dwarf 2 Hyperion's; and 712 Hyperion alone is a physical equal to Gladiator, who is on par with Thor or Beta Ray Bill.

The only round I think team 2 could win, would be round 3 due to WBH; but team 1 has a massive speed advantage.

King Hyperion never fought 712 Hyperion though, just 2 other random Hyperions. There's no proof that 712 was one of the Hyperions KH fought.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Sentry and WWH cancel each other out, the two weak links. Then it's team Thor vs Blue Marvel and king Hyperion. I give it to team Thor in a close fight.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2 handily.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Thor+Sarah Jessica Parker is too much. Add in Hulk for soaking. This does not bode well for Team 1.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team one.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 in close fight but team 1 still could win

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Brucey_25

Team 2

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

King Hyperion never fought 712 Hyperion though, just 2 other random Hyperions. There's no proof that 712 was one of the Hyperions KH fought.

It was confirmed as 712 Hyperion when Exiles arrived on his home world. So there's proof.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@lvenger said:

It was confirmed as 712 Hyperion when Exiles arrived on his home world. So there's proof.

Source for this please? An actual image or official statement would be nice to see. And it hardly changes the fact that the rest of King Hyperion's feats are unimpressive compared to the rest of the combatants here. One unrepeated high end feat does not mean King Hyperion has overall better feats than the other characters here nor that he can beat them.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger:

Exiles 77, if you don't believe you'll have to check it out yourself.

I didn't say it changes anything, I just wanted to correct that statement.

By the way, you say KH shouldn't be considered this tier of powerhouses?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 thedailybagel  Moderator

Team 2 easily.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By XiiX

@jbourne_32 said:

Stalemating Genis-Vell.

No he didn't.

Genis-Vell won(via BFR).

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: No not really IMO. His best feats are beating alternate versions of Thor, Hulk and other powerhouses which don't have the feats of the 616 versions of these characters. Moreover, his other showings lack the consistency to justify him being powerful enough to take on proper versions of characters like Thor and Hulk who have a wealth of feats and showings to justify their power levels.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: How about King Hyperion overpowering 2 Hyperion's, and one was 712 Hyperion; who was stated by Gladiator himself to match him in every way, however King Hyperion handled that Hyperion and an alternate Hyperion, who both faired equally as bad.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: How about King Hyperion overpowering 2 Hyperion's, and one was 712 Hyperion; who was stated by Gladiator himself to match him in every way, however King Hyperion handled that Hyperion and an alternate Hyperion, who both faired equally as bad.

I still haven't seen any actual confirmation that it was 712 Hyperion and moreover, King Hyperion didn't seem to overpower both Hyperions in the scans, he just fought them both at the same time. Hardly a qualification of his power. Furthermore, a high end feat does not mean KH has anywhere near the consistency of feats to match up to either Thor or WWH. You're deliberately overrating your chosen character to be more than they're actually capable of as well. Not to mention ignoring the blatant fact that Team 2 has way better feats and consistent showings over KH and Sentry without Void or Death Seed. You do this stuff all the time and get on people's nerves for this very reason by talking things you cannot back up or factually prove without falling back on your own blinkered opinion of characters like KH or Blue Marvel. They aren't beating the strongest incarnation of Hulk to date nor one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe, both of whom have much better feats and consistent showings than these characters. Find better proof and logical reasoning for your opinion because as it stands, Team 1 have little impressive feats to compare to Team 2.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingant27

@lvenger: Well search for it, the guy above has already shown you.

King Hyperion did, and that is why 712 Hyperion asked for more help, as he alone was insufficient; but after he still took there hits and acted like they weren't that much of a problem, only when one mutant grabbed his foot, and it allowed for a shot, and further allowed for King Hyperion to be filled with half a ton of sand.

I'm sorry I get on people's nerves lol, but I don't see what's wrong with backing up a character that gets no credit, I don't see what the problem is; and yes I know you are a big Superman fan, but a non mainstream character can get some recognition, are you trying to say they shouldn't get recognition.

WWH isn't the strongest incarnation of Hulk, and why does the speed argument get used for Superman, but someone like King Hyperion is also capable of Hyper-vibration, and is faster than the Hulk.

You talk about better feats, but by who has done what King Hyperion took on way more than even WWH did; and you talk about consistency, yet what does King Hyperion lack, they are consistent, but why most are against featless characters, the fact is what he did was better, as they even attempted to use a Holocoast bomb in an attempt to beat King Hyperion and it still failed.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@jbourne_32 said:

Stalemating Genis-Vell.

No he didn't.

Genis-Vell won(via BFR).

Since its win by death/ko that was kind of unnecessary.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By XiiX

@jbourne_32: Not at all. You claimed it a stalemate, and it wasn't.

A stalemate indicates no one was otherwise gaining a clear advantage/fought on even ground.

Sentry was on his knees and staggering his speech, while Genis-Vell was perfectly fine.

It's like saying Thanos "stalemated" Odin, just because Odin wouldn't be able to kill him(when he was getting his ass handed to him besides).

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@jbourne_32: Not at all. You claimed it a stalemate, and it wasn't.

A stalemate indicates no one was otherwise gaining a clear advantage/fought on even ground.

Sentry was on his knees and staggering his speech, while Genis-Vell was perfectly fine.

It's like saying Thanos "stalemated" Odin, just because Odin wouldn't be able to kill him(when he was getting his ass handed to him besides).

Sentry was not getting his ass handed to him as you make it out to be. They were holding back and if you read the dialogue boxes the writer's quiet obviously made that fight to be a stalemate when they said " unstoppable force vs immovable object" and its not like sentry was on his knees because he was hurting he was just disoriented from the bfr and literally said "no more holding back" and genis-vell was eager to leave before sentry returns from the microverse.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

No not really IMO. His best feats are beating alternate versions of Thor, Hulk and other powerhouses which don't have the feats of the 616 versions of these characters. Moreover, his other showings lack the consistency to justify him being powerful enough to take on proper versions of characters like Thor and Hulk who have a wealth of feats and showings to justify their power levels.

I would ask what consistency are you talking about? Losing to Blue Marvel? Avoiding the "so funny" jokes about him, we have yet to see his limits so it isn't a low showing for KH as much as it is a good showing for BM. Let's not forget, his Energy Manipulation is planetary level.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By XiiX

@jbourne_32: I'm not "making it out" to be anything. The scans are right there for people to see.

The illustration of the fight doesn't back your claim. Genis-Vell obviously gained an advantage towards the end.

Sentry can SAY what he wants. He didn't SHOW/DO anything to back it up(especially considering that's one of his better/best showings).

The BFR happened AFTER Sentry was already on his knees and visibly fatigued.

And if a Battle Field Removal leaves Sentry that "disoriented", I'd hate to think what Genis-Vell could've done to him if he kept forcefully pressing the attack(though what you're claiming didn't happen, since Genis was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, which means it by definition couldn't be a BFR).

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jbourne_32

@xiix said:

@jbourne_32: I'm not "making it out" to be anything. The scans are right there for people to see.

The illustration of the fight doesn't back your claim. Genis-Vell obviously maintained an advantage.

Sentry can SAY what he wants. He didn't SHOW/DO anything to back it up(especially considering that's one of his better/best showings).

The BFR happened AFTER Sentry was already on his knees and visibly fatigued.

And if a Battle Field Removal leaves Sentry that "disoriented", I'd hate to think what Genis-Vell could've done to him if he kept forcefully pressing the attack(though what you're claiming didn't happen, since Genis was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, which means it by definition couldn't be a BFR).

The only thing on the illustration that does not support my claim is the fact that he was on his knees after one attack by Genis. Besides Captain America also said that both were holding back, sentry just confirms it with his dialogue too. Sentry was on his knees for one panel but your going to need more than that to back up you're case because everything else in that battle was a clear indication there was a stalemate till he got bfred.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: good debating

@xiix said:

i am afraid you are taking that instance out of context

silk spectre had to throw up when dr manhattan teleported her
rick jones had to throw up when the watcher teleported him

being teleported by someone sometimes causes discomfort in comics and when genis teleported sentry the first time to the microverse the narration said that the sentry had lost his equilibrium, but quickly regained it........ then when genis teleported him a second time we saw the sentry on the ground catching his breath

i think that more arguments can be made that the sentry had the upper hand in the power output during that fight and that he lost it because genis teleported him around.... can thor / bill / hulk do that as effectivly as genis did it? i don't think so

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

Team 2 and its not close

it isn't? cause I was about to say team . Sentry could beat anyone on that team (Im almost positive). Idk exactly how powerful BRB is

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By serrure

@serrure said:

Team 2 and its not close

it isn't? cause I was about to say team . Sentry could beat anyone on that team (Im almost positive). Idk exactly how powerful BRB is

except Sentry nearly lost to WWH and WWH was asking Sentry to beat him up. I just saw @New_World_Order make a case as to why BRB and Thor would beat Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan. and he won that CaV IIRC. the hammer bros have the teamwork and the energy absorption/ projection to cause major issues.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: unstable sentry against Hulk unlike the rules and winners of CaVs and the characters they represent don't mean much.Lvenger did a CaV with him representing Surfer and Sophia representing Void and Lvenger won but that doesn't mean Surfer beats Void now does it ;)?

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: im not using the results of the CaV, more like im using the arguments. Blue Marvel heavily energy based, as is Sentry. now barring CIS someone like Thor or Beta Ray Bill should be able to manipulate that fairly easy. not to mention Team 2 has better striking feats, better durability, and versatility thanks to the dual hammers. Team 2 outclasses team 1 in most ways.

the only thing Team 1 might have is speed and only Sentry has displayed nano-second reaction times.