Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

Pretty sure this is Spite against WW & IM.

Iron Man is Mid Tier - and you're clearly on the side of Team 1 based on the bitterness you've displayed about people debating against Blue Marvel.

If you're upset that one of your threads was flagged this is no way to go about retaliating.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

"As if they have a chance against the Sun Goddess"

Is there a need to debate this in a battle if she'd definitely beat them?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lmao

@saren @god_spawn

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tell me i'm still high on heroin and this thread is a drug induced hallucination

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thetruebarryallen: Don't even try arguing with him. He's like talking to a deaf wall.

how if in the wondy vs BM thread people said that she beats BM? and why the hell is he calling a mod when no mod was called in the BM vs Mr T thread. BUT ILL JUST MAKE PRE 52 WONDY AS WELL

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Lol, the only reason team 1 wins is because Tony is useless, and Monica is a lot more powerful.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By king1_icon

OK NEW RULE

TONY GETS HULK BUSTER ARMOR

AND WONDY HAS PRE 52 FEATS AS WELL

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon:

Didn't change anything. @god_spawn, @saren, & @sc unless King makes some big changes please lock this.

Iron Man is Mid Tier - and you're clearly on the side of Team 1 based on the bitterness you've displayed about people debating against Blue Marvel.

If you're upset that one of your threads was flagged this is no way to go about retaliating.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon:

Didn't change anything. @god_spawn, @saren, & @sc unless King makes some big changes please lock this.

@thetruebarryallen said:

i did make changes

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Big changes. As in remove Monica.

hmmmm so you called a mod when it was spite against the white characters but you are ok with spite against the black character? :)

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: @beaconofstrength: Don't call him stupid or you can get in trouble with the mods as well you both should just calm down and probably stop talking to each other.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By king1_icon

@darkbeam said:

@king1_icon: @beaconofstrength: Don't call him stupid or you can get in trouble with the mods as well you both should just calm down and probably stop talking to each other.

nah i dont mind him calling me stupid Unlike some people...i dont care about people insulting me and im sure he agrees were not kids and do not need to get a mod involved cause calling a mod over the word stupid is in MY opinion "stupid"

were is demon knights? he should have shown up to the battlefield by now to try and stop me.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: He's literally trying to star a race war over comic book characters.

Also, @king1_icon DemonKnights and his alt account got banned.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: He's literally trying to star a race war over comic book characters.

Also, @king1_icon DemonKnights and his alt account got banned.

ugh no im not stop makin stuff up man. i told my favoriute character of all time and reality is GOKU. Im just having a little fun here thats all. why did he get banned though(no that he did not deserve it)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: I wasn't planning on calling a mod I was just making sure he knows to be careful with insulting people on the vine.A lot of people have gotten banned from getting in a argument on here and insulting one another so I just wanted to let him know to be careful doing that.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Flagged

your to late i already changed the fight

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruhhhhhhhh

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@king1_icon: No, you're borderline starting one.

No Caption Provided

I know I was being overly aggressive, and I apologize for that, but that comment is flamewar fuel. He just said it was spite in favor of team 1, but you had to bring up that it was because they're black. I'm sorry for calling you stupid, but you're trying to bring race into a subject it shouldn't be in.

Also, he got banned for harassing people he didn't like with his main, and alt account.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Flagged

your to late i already changed the fight

It doesn't matter if you've changed it - your created this match for intentional spite - it's clear in your OP.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: No, you're borderline starting one.

No Caption Provided

I know I was being overly aggressive, and I apologize for that, but that comment is flamewar fuel. He just said it was spite in favor of team 1, but you had to bring up that it was because they're black. I'm sorry for calling you stupid, but you're trying to bring race into a subject it shouldn't be in.

Also, he got banned for harassing people he didn't like with his main, and alt account.

ohhhhh thats what he was doing to me... i think i trolled him back pretty hard though it was about blue marvel vs superman none the less lol had him stuck on me 4 a good hour he was trying to play the Innocent victim the whole time but look at these threads

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/spawn-vs-etragan-1574045/

notice the picture i use in this one

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By darkbeam

@thetruebarryallen: Just because there's favoritism doesn't make it spite even when I make battles I usually have a certain character or team I want to win truthfully.But yeah this was a mismatch but I'm not sure if he intentionally wanted to make a mismatch with team 2 not even being debate table.Lol maybe I think the best in people to much.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

@thetruebarryallen: Just because there's favoritism doesn't make it spite even when I make battles I usually have a certain character or team I want to win truthfully.But yeah this was a mismatch but I'm not sure if he intentionally wanted to make a mismatch with team 2 not even being debate table.Lol maybe I think the best in people to much.

He previously made a thread with Blue Marvel vs Wolverine [ current ] and was flagged for it, thus making him angry at anyone & everyone who flagged him.

He's been in every single Blue Marvel thread I've seen around the site and it always results in absurd and ridiculous arguments, which is unfortunate.

Due to past & current behavior I'm 99.9% sure that this was intentionally made to spite Team 2. You might be thinking the best in him a tad too much, I know I tried to be nice and understanding but after learning a bit of his history here in thread making I was quickly turned around.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Current Wolverine vs Blue Marvel really?Yep looks like I do think the best in people to much.