vs

#2 Posted by raptors5s (35 posts) - - Show Bio

who has most powerful spectrum

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. White Lanterns
  2. Green Lanterns
  3. Blue Lanterns
#4 Edited by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

White is all the spectrums in one (not including black) where as green and blue are just one each.

#5 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

White Lanterns ftw

#6 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath: The Orange Spectrum is more powerful than the Green or the Blue

Blue yes, but not green. Larfleeze has the whole spectrum while everyone else has a small portion. That's why he beats everyone.

#8 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22322 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath: The Orange Spectrum is more powerful than the Green or the Blue

no its not its only that powerful cause larfleez has the full power.

#9 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: @allstarsuperman: Not necessarily, when Larfleeze had his battery taken away from him he easily broke through Hal Jordan's constructs at only 79% charge. I was basing my assessment off the fact that the Orange Lanterns can absorb any of the attacks from the Green Lanterns

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the White Lanterns was the Most Powerful ?

#11 Edited by Clark_EL (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Blue yes, but not green. Larfleeze has the whole spectrum while everyone else has a small portion. That's why he beats everyone.

Larfleeze is still a good and powerful Lantern even with less charge as stated above by @dondave

#12 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@dondave said:

Larfleeze is still a good and powerful Lantern even with less charge as stated above by @dondave

75% of the orange lantern spectrum is still insanely powerful.

#14 Edited by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath: @allstarsuperman: Not necessarily, when Larfleeze had his battery taken away from him he easily broke through Hal Jordan's constructs at only 79% charge. I was basing my assessment off the fact that the Orange Lanterns can absorb any of the attacks from the Green Lanterns

79% is still far above.

#15 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22322 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@dondave said:

this, if they was a whole corps of orange lanterns larfleez wouldnt be so powerful

#16 Edited by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

@clark_el said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@dondave said:

this, if they was a whole corps of orange lanterns larfleez wouldnt be so powerful

Yep.

#17 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: @allstarsuperman: He didn't have his normal power levels, he couldn't re-create any of his corps members because he only had his ring and the charge was low

#18 Edited by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath: @allstarsuperman: He didn't have his normal power levels, he couldn't re-create any of his corps members because he only had his ring and the charge was low

Still above a being who shares his powers with 7200 members.

#19 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: What don't you understand? He was separated from his Lantern so his power level was very low compared to his normal levels. His normal charge is around 7000%, at the time he broke Hal's constructs he was only at 79% in power. This power came from his ring and not his lantern.

#20 Edited by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath: What don't you understand? He was separated from his Lantern so his power level was very low compared to his normal levels. His normal charge is around 7000%, at the time he broke Hal's constructs he was only at 79% in power. This power came from his ring and not his lantern.

It's you who does not get it. He does not need to have his lantern with him 24/7 if his ring is charged. Larfleeze is greedy, and lazy that's why he keeps the lantern with him always. If his ring was charged than he is still at regular levels.

#21 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: He is only so powerful because his Lantern has Ophidian inside it which is his entity. However when, Krona stole it all he had left was his ring. However since he wasn't close to his Lantern anymore, his power levels were greatly decreased from the normal 7000% that he normally operates at. Even with this reduction in power he was still able to break Hal's construct's.

#22 Posted by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath: He is only so powerful because his Lantern has Ophidian inside it which is his entity. However when, Krona stole it all he had left was his ring. However since he wasn't close to his Lantern anymore, his power levels were greatly decreased from the normal 7000% that he normally operates at. Even with this reduction in power he was still able to break Hal's construct's.

Which proves he's superior to Hal still -.-

#23 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: I think all the entities are equally as powerful, but Ion has the most feats. I'd take Parallax over Ion though

#26 Edited by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath: I think all the entities are equally as powerful, but Ion has the most feats. I'd take Parallax very Ion though

I see.

#27 Edited by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Blue Lanterns just boost the Green Lantern's energy levels?

#28 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

@charetter115: It won't be enough to kill the white lanterns, they can't die

#29 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I know, I'm just saying the Blue Lanterns can't really harm the Green Lanterns.

-_-(facepalm)...I just realized that Blue and Green are on a team.

#30 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

@charetter115: Yh, that's why Kyle was useless during War of The Green Lanterns

#31 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

WL

#32 Posted by russellmania77 (15699 posts) - - Show Bio

White Lantern Batman

#33 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

White Lanterns can always resurrect themselves.

#35 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

White solos