Blue Beetle vs Iron man

Lkjhgfdsa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lkjhgfdsa1

Iron man has his extremist armor and is remotely controlling his war machine, hulk buster, Thor buster, and the 2 iron man movies and avengers armor. Blue beetle is at full power. Can iron man defeat full powered blue beetle with all of this armors? Takes place in Madagascar. To death. Provide reason.

Lkjhgfdsa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lkjhgfdsa1

Blue beetle probably wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

@Lkjhgfdsa1: Blue Beetle would win this as his scarab gave him options on how to defeat the spectre

flash_2580

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By flash_2580

Blue beetle wins

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

Blue Beetle is really, really powerful. Odds are stacked against him but I believe he can do it, especially if he gives in to the Scarab.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By matmatxm8

ALIEN Technology > Human Technology

these army of "beetles" is fighting against army of lanterns everyday of the week

No Caption Provided
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Esquire

@dondave said:

@Lkjhgfdsa1: Blue Beetle would win this as his scarab gave him options on how to defeat the spectre

I know you posted this two months ago, but this is a common misconception about Blue Beetle. The Scarab did give him options, and he even tried to use one. And promptly got one-shotted.

Anyway, I would give Blue Beetle an easy win over everything except Extremis and possibly the Thor Buster. Thor Buster was extremely specialized, so it probably wouldn't be all that effective, especially since BB has a good track record against magic. The only issue I can see is actually destroying the Extremis. The most powerful weapon Jamie has demonstrated was when he claimed to be a planet-buster, but it would be a close thing against an armor that tanks multiple nukes at 2% shields. But I'm still inclined to give it to Jamie 7-8/10.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

@Esquire: While what you say is true, it could also be said that because he didn't want to kill the spectre, the next best option the scarab gave him wasn't enough to hold the Spectre

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Esquire

@dondave: A couple of problems. First, the Scarab Jamie something it thought would stop the Spectre, and it failed catastrophically. It really did absolutely nothing, so I find it hard to believe that even a morals-off Jamie would come up with something enough more powerful to actually hurt Specre. And second, there's really no feats to support the Scarab being powerful enough to actually harm the embodiment of God's Wrath. This is the entity that Black Adam is totally unable to hurt, and that's not even its best feat.