#1 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle has all the knowledge of the scarab but is unwilling to kill, Just KO

Team is blood lusted

Battle takes place in a small city block

They start on opposite ends.

#2 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Beetle: He's taken harder hits than cyclop's blast. Quicksilvers fast but Beasily levels the ground he's on. Colossus? Not fully sure o9n what his feats are.

#3 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cyc and Quicksilver can distract him for long enough, maybe colossus could one shot him. im not sure what BB's durability is.

#4 Posted by tmannion0901 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

beetle for the lose

#5 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Immortal777 (7378 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you saying BB has full scarab use?

#7 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: he has full knowledge but isnt under the scarabs control and therefore still has morals and isnt willing to just kill everyone

#8 Posted by BlackWind (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is really the only threat here.

#9 Posted by HellionVulcan (3739 posts) - - Show Bio

Beetle: He's taken harder hits than cyclop's blast. Quicksilvers fast but Beasily levels the ground he's on. Colossus? Not fully sure o9n what his feats are.

Cyclops optic blast can shatter a small planet so i think if he is fast enough he can solo this but i am leaning towards beetle 6/10 .

#10 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

if cyc can do that now im thinking the team can win. quicksilver can distract him while cyc hits him with all he's got

#11 Posted by dondave (36621 posts) - - Show Bio

@anywhichwaybutup said:

Cyclops optic blast can shatter a small planet so i think if he is fast enough he can solo this but i am leaning towards beetle 6/10 .

When did this happen?

#12 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

scans anyone?

#13 Edited by HellionVulcan (3739 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@anywhichwaybutup said:

When did this happen?

@inconvenient_truth said:

scans anyone?

can't find a larger one

Hopefully readable

larger one http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54697/1032172-juggernautcyclops.jpg

#14 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

does that count as a feat considering he didnt actually destroy a small planet?

#15 Posted by dondave (36621 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle has the speed mode which would allow him to blitz Cyclops and Colossus and can use his other weaponry on Quicksilver

#16 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: he's not bloodlusted, only the team is. Would he blitz them in character?

#17 Posted by HellionVulcan (3739 posts) - - Show Bio

does that count as a feat considering he didnt actually destroy a small planet?

I dunno since marvel said that Gladiator pulls apart black holes so it can be taken either way but i do believe a cyclops bloodlusted optic blast would do that damage .

#18 Posted by dondave (36621 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: There's no reason he shouldn't; he hasn't done it before in character because he didn't know how

#19 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: idk if he'd do that in character but even if he did, he'd still have to activate it, while the team is bloodlusted and quicksilver will be blitzing and cyclops will be shooting as soon as the fight starts

#20 Edited by dondave (36621 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: It doesn't take that much time to activate that the battle would be lost, the best that could happen within the time it takes for him to activate his speed mode is that he gets punched by Quicksilver; after that a combination of his speed attacks, a blaster on his back that can fire in mamy directions and his normal array of weapons, I don't see why he doesn't win

#21 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: but thats IF BB decides to go that route. even then, he's getting hit by quicksilver and then he's getting shot at by cyc. IDK. BB is one of my favorite characters but idk if he can pull this one off.

#22 Posted by tmannion0901 (13 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

What can colossus and quicksilver do to a flying opponent? Can quicksilver pull some of the flash's stuff here? Cause I see this as Colossus just throwing stuff while cyclops attempts to shoot him down.

#24 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs: quicksilver blitzes, BB focuses on not gettin hit by him cyc shoots him, colossus hits him. just a scenario

#25 Posted by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs: quicksilver blitzes, BB focuses on not gettin hit by him cyc shoots him, colossus hits him. just a scenario

It's what's after the blitz and the colossus part that I'm questioning. We are assuming Beetle is starting on the ground right? Ok so I can see quicksilver blitzing and getting a hit in, but what's he gonna do to keep Beetle on the ground? I don't know the character, I'm really asking.

Because what I see happening is Quicksilver getting a hit in, Beetle trying to fly up and colossus not able to close the distance to hold him before he gets away.

#26 Posted by New_World_Order (13060 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle can take this.