Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@czarny_samael666:

I see your point ! I understand you honestly ! But again.. Thor drained an inanimate object ! Thor has never attempted to drain a living being ! So I can make the claim that thor can not drain living beings because he has never attempted to in the past ! I can't prove my claim.. And you can't disprove it ! See what I'm saying ?

Actually You can say that Thor can't drain living beings and ball goes on my side, so I would have to prove that Thor can do it. That is how it works. For example, since You've said that Hulk can defend himself with thunderclap, it is on BB supporter (hard to say that I am one, since IDK this character too much) to prove that he can defend himself from force like that.

P.S. Thor actually drained living beings - U-Foes, Presence and Glory were drained from energy and Loki lost his soul/life force when Thor get really mad on him (for this murderer, Odin imprisoned Thor and Masterson found Mjolnir)

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

I was just covering what has already been out to rest !

Hulk is not slow ! He will not stand in one spot and allow BB to weaken him ! He can and will move ! (You're the OP so which version of hulk are we using here ?) An angry hulk will already have repowered what was lost from the delta blast once he's moved out of the immediate blast range ! And hulk took a whisper to the face from Skrull Bolt that tore off a chunk of the moon the size of Rhode Island ! Sooooo sound cannon ?? Not gonna work !

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

I was just covering what has already been out to rest !

Hulk is not slow ! He will not stand in one spot and allow BB to weaken him ! He can and will move ! (You're the OP so which version of hulk are we using here ?) An angry hulk will already have repowered what was lost from the delta blast once he's moved out of the immediate blast range ! And hulk took a whisper to the face from Skrull Bolt that tore off a chunk of the moon the size of Rhode Island ! Sooooo sound cannon ?? Not gonna work !

savage hulk. hulk isnt slow(relatively) what czarny was saying is that bb can fly in different dirrections, hulk can only jump in one direction, so if bb moved hulk would miss and he'd go back down to the floor. get it? the sound wave wontn work alone, i know, i was just bringing up that idea to go ALONG with the delta rays that would depower the hulk. that and metamorpho fighting him too

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@czarny_samael666:

Well with that you won that part ! Luckily for me this isn't a Thor vs Hulk thread lol

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

Delta Rays have only been used on hulk once according to Czarny.. He never mentioned what device was used to harness the radiation or how big it was or how long ago this instance occurred ! Even hulks Savage persona has gotten vastly more powerful over the years which means way mor gamma to be fluxed off hulk ! BB would need to pump out vast amounts of Delta waves to adversely effect hulk ! Plus with 30 minutes knowledge of ppl coming to challenge the Savage hulk.. I'd imagine hulk would be pretty pissed about that ! Which again means.. Even more gamma to be siphoned of by the Delta rays ! Again Metamorpho is a non factor ? What can he do besides be swallowed by hulk ? He can become any element on the periodic table ! Amazing ! Lol

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MISMATCH!

Hulk doesn't have any real attacks that could take down Metamorpho, much less Blue Beetle! His best attacks are his omnidirectional shockwaves via clasped hands, which won't do any damages to either his opponents! He strength won't do any damages to Metamorpho because of his size alteration, durability, and biochemical evolution and adaptability. Blue Beetle would decimate Hulk with one of his universal plot induced attacks!

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Beetle in total control of the scarab means he will find a countermeasure to defeat the Hulk!