#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

VERSUS

Standard city environment. Unpopulated and plenty of parked vehicles remain. Entire location is on limits (rooftops, alleys, sewers, building interiors, etc).

Rules

• Random encounter.
  • Begin 50 feet apart.
  • Standard gear.
  • Standard elimination rules apply (incapacitation, KO, death).
  • In character.
#2 Posted by ccraft (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta say TMNT, I'v only read 2 issues of Bloodshot, which was a long time ago.

TMNT has fought 100 ninjas at once, and they can dodge bullets with ease.

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

Gotta say TMNT, I'v only read 2 issues of Bloodshot, which was a long time ago.

TMNT has fought 100 ninjas at once, and they can dodge bullets with ease.

My memory is apparently terrible because I don't recall them fighting a hundred ninjas in the IDW series?

#4 Posted by ccraft (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: well 100 is a bit exaggerating, but I was going to add these pics

#5 Posted by ccraft (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

any feats for Bloodshot you can share?

#6 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

BloodShot. Healing factor, cloacking, sonic scream? He should take this.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@k4tzm4n: well 100 is a bit exaggerating, but I was going to add these pics

Oh, you're talking about Leo's encounter in his Micro-Series issue (which rocked, by the way). I thought there was a time where they actually cited a figure.

#8 Posted by ccraft (5611 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@k4tzm4n: yup, great issue

Definitely. As for Bloodshot feats, I'd say his strength is at least enhanced. He was able to dismember people with ease. He has advanced nanites in him which offer a variety of powers -- most notably, a very accelerated healing factor. It does have its limits, though. If he continues to take too much damage, he'll need to consume protein to heal properly. Significant damage to the brain will suffice in keeping him down for the count (temporarily, of course). He can shift mass, making one part more durable/stronger. He did this when he was in a weakened state and moved the muscle mass in one arm to the other. This left one in terrible condition, but the other much stronger. He has a sonic scream (low level compared to sonic-focused characters in comics) but still more than enough to damage ears and cause extreme discomfort if the characters are nearby. It's worth noting he's only used this once, though. He can also turn invisible / alter his appearance, but again, these aren't things he uses commonly. As for gear, he usually has pistols and knives, though occasionally he has better firearms (sniper rifles, assault rifles, grenades). He's highly trained in unarmed combat and firearms, though he has no feats to support him being near top 10 in either category when it comes to the big two. He's good in that regard, but it's his physicals and insane endurance/healing factor that make him truly formidable.

#10 Posted by ccraft (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: What kind of people does he fight? A lot of things into one soldier.

#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@k4tzm4n: What kind of people does he fight? A lot of things into one soldier.

He's fought a lot of standard armed forces, but most recently he went up against a team called Chainsaw. They're older models, but still highly dangerous and each brought something different to the table. In HARBINGER WARS #1, we saw a potential future where he slaughtered the Harbingers, and in HARBINGERS #2 he's going to fight Harada -- a crazy powerful character.

#12 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

Ba-bump.

#13 Posted by Nefarious (22945 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Bloodshot really handle a team?

#14 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

He handled Chainsaw and the Renegades.

#15 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

He took down Chainsaw, a squad of super soldiers.

#16 Posted by Nefarious (22945 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@ccraft said:

@k4tzm4n: yup, great issue

Definitely. As for Bloodshot feats, I'd say his strength is at least enhanced. He was able to dismember people with ease. He has advanced nanites in him which offer a variety of powers -- most notably, a very accelerated healing factor. It does have its limits, though. If he continues to take too much damage, he'll need to consume protein to heal properly. Significant damage to the brain will suffice in keeping him down for the count (temporarily, of course). He can shift mass, making one part more durable/stronger. He did this when he was in a weakened state and moved the muscle mass in one arm to the other. This left one in terrible condition, but the other much stronger. He has a sonic scream (low level compared to sonic-focused characters in comics) but still more than enough to damage ears and cause extreme discomfort if the characters are nearby. It's worth noting he's only used this once, though. He can also turn invisible / alter his appearance, but again, these aren't things he uses commonly. As for gear, he usually has pistols and knives, though occasionally he has better firearms (sniper rifles, assault rifles, grenades). He's highly trained in unarmed combat and firearms, though he has no feats to support him being near top 10 in either category when it comes to the big two. He's good in that regard, but it's his physicals and insane endurance/healing factor that make him truly formidable.

This book sounds like my kind of comic series. Got to see if they have Graphic Novels, I like mine Digital or Graphic Novels.

What is the point of Bloodshot anyway? Is he a merc, soldier, outlaw, sounds a bit like Ghost In the Shell meets Mad Max lol.

#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

Awsome, that issue is as good as bought next week.A new series that fits my taste lol.

#20 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

Awsome, that issue is as good as bought next week.A new series that fits my taste lol.

Happy to hear it.

#21 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ninja Turtles could stop 'um.