jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jashro44

For those of you unaware of ninjak:

I can probably post some stuff for bloodshot as well if anyone needs some scans of him....

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite

Haven't read Blooshot sadly, but I'll sort of back Ninjak to keep things interesting.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I think Ninjak could ware Bloodshot down

WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WebRep Overall rating This site has no rating(not enough votes)

If you don't mind me asking whats with the "overall rating" and "this site has no rating" thing? Apologies but I'm curious.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@jashro44 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

WebRep Overall rating This site has no rating(not enough votes)

If you don't mind me asking whats with the "overall rating" and "this site has no rating" thing? Apologies but I'm curious.

I have honestly know idea :-\ I didn't write that

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShenLong

this is old but, Rai > Bloodshot. Could Ninjak take out Rai?

I think Bloodshot takes this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodshot, probably. Kind of tricky to say how or why though.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Isn't Bloodshot pretty much better in everyway but skill? And I guess smarts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Not agility or evasiveness, or gear. Raw strength, speed and durability along with his nanite powers are what he's got an advantage in. Only way I see him winning is through something like a synaptic disruption. Otherwise Ninjak dismembers him.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Bloodshot.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toughie. Bloodshot most likely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with Ninjak, actually. For some kind of majority anyway.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

Bloodshot

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@i_like_swords said:

Not agility or evasiveness, or gear. Raw strength, speed and durability along with his nanite powers are what he's got an advantage in. Only way I see him winning is through something like a synaptic disruption. Otherwise Ninjak dismembers him.

Could Ninjak cut through him? I seem to remember some scans showing not only can he heal, but his skin is though enough to stop knives.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: A machete cut pretty deep into his shoulder, and Bloodshot said "my whole body is kevlar" or something. But it was just some mook swinging it. Not only has Ninjak got better technique for dismemberment, but his sword can vibrate on a supersomic frequency which would increase cutting ability. He also has two swords at his disposal in case one ended up not being enough.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@i_like_swords: Okay. Yeah I guess Ninjak stands a chance. I wish his current version would show some improvisation (Again like classic hacking a bullet with a game boy) rather then mostly relying on all his tech.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: We'll have to wait for his solo book I guess. He's had some alright showings, against an Armor Hunter and when he used his hologram/vibrating sword to survive a speedblitz from Aric.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

@i_like_swords: Okay. Yeah I guess Ninjak stands a chance. I wish his current version would show some improvisation (Again like classic hacking a bullet with a game boy) rather then mostly relying on all his tech.

Wait what? Hacking a bullet with a gameboy?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I'll scan it in a second. It's a pretty fun fight to read. He didn't hack an actual bullet but you'll see what he meant.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: When did he fight an armor hunter?

@jashro44 said:

Wait what? Hacking a bullet with a gameboy?

It was a homing missile thing the size of a bullet, it was keyed in on ninjak so he grabs some random kids gameboy and uses to hack and redirect it back at its shooter, it was awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: When did he fight an armor hunter?

Unity #9

He also gets a nice showing of being able to sense exactly where a leaf is falling behind him, and have it float across the edge of his sword blade.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@i_like_swords: Oh that's what you were talking about. I love the art in this arc so much. He was watching the leaf fall though, also I thought that scene was pretty pointless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@i_like_swords: Oh that's what you were talking about. I love the art in this arc so much. He was watching the leaf fall though, also I thought that scene was pretty pointless.

Yeah me too. No he wasn't, he had his back turned and then caught the leaf on his blade as he turned around *Edit* He did watch the leaf fall, but he also didn't move his sword, so he essentially did it without looking :p.

I agree though, I think it was just an ode to Ninjak's training background more than anything, but I think it shows good situational awareness too.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid said:

Bloodshot looks awesome so I checked his page out.

He seems like Jason Bourne and Wolverine...

Any indepth differences?

Well he has the memory wipe thing, and he's sort of got the man-made enhancements in common with Logan (Adamantium Weapon X, Bloodshot's nanites). But Logan's healing comes from his mutant powers, opposed to Bloodshot's manufactured nanites.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Not yet. I'm planning on getting all of Armor Hunters and reading them through at the same time.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@i_like_swords: Oh, Ninjak fights another dog and shows off some even more tech, It's really a cool sequence, I just wish, like always, Gilad would do something as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Huh pretty similar overall? Personality wise how is the character?

I like him. He has this inner rage boiling inside of him that he's able to control, for the most part. He can also be a pretty friendly guy and has a decent sense of humour too. Classic soldier mentality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I hear you man.. I want Gilad to really take off soon. He has a new mini or something coming soon though, doesn't he? I'll pick up his solo run soon enough anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: I'd assume it's to do with the multiple different vision modes he can see in (ultraviolet, infrared ect), but your guess is as good as mine. Looks badass though :D

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Yeah, I hope both his mini "Days of Steel" and his role in "The Valiant" will make up for not really doing anything for several months.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I think The Valiant is gonna be non-canon, though. Solicitation said it'll be a "self-contained" story. Probably for the best, continuity-wise.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I don't think so, why would it? I think Self Contained means no tie ins, like Armor Hunters, not that it will be non canon. This is their way of giving a good glance on Geomancer so I doubt they would want to write it off as non canon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, now that Bloodshots back in one piece what do you guys think?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd side with Bloodshot. He's just too hard to put down by conventional means.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spectrumunbound
SpectrumUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Bloodshot for the majority.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodshot reborn 11 they meet and either go at it or join forces. Bloodshot looks to get a serious strength upgrade too. He has a few panels where he pulls an 18 wheeler from the sand in which he buried it using just a few cables. He is seen again shoulder pressing the same truck off the ground with Ninjak watching. He looks like an absolute beast.

Bloodshot is the ultimate anti tech combatant for Ninjak. He is certainly faster stronger and more resilient. If Ninjak can keep his distance and keep moving he might be able to take it. Otherwise Bloodshot probably has too many ways he can win.

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ultimate_Knight

Assuming random encounter means Ninjak and Bloodshot bump into eachother again and fight, the fact M16 and G.A.T.E. took Bloodshot in for a while, I am sure they have an idea of what the Nanites are capable of doing. Ninjak is also with MI6 and G.A.T.E., so I am sure he knows Bloodshot as much as MI6 and G.A.T.E know Bloodshot. Ninjak knows Bloodshot is a seemingly unstoppable killing machine with an insane healing factor. All he has to do is decapitate him and the fight is over, but Bloodshot has a rifle, and they start 20 ft. apart visible which is close, so Bloodshot clearly has a clear shot. But the helicopter dissapearing feat from above suggest that Ninjak could close in the distance before getting shot somewhere fatal.

(I want that Gameboy hacking feat seen now.)

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_knight: Bloodshot also has the ability to hack different tech, he's done it with the Vine spaceship in armor hunters. He's also been able to hack satellites, interpret schematics on a whim, overloaded the circuits of cyber enhanced super soldiers, he's hacked and unscrambled the firewall protecting the Hard Corps implants, and he's been able to hack Mero again and again.

Also if he could explode the implants inside Hard corps brains what's to say he couldn't detonate anything Ninjak had on him instantly? This is a random encounter so I'm sure Ninjak would still have his normal amount of explosives.

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ultimate_Knight

@theendgame: SPOILERS. Most of the hacking feats you posted, just reading it, feels like it was not during a fight. This situation is different, and it is a fight. Can you elaborate the feats a little more, and showing scans would be easier for me to understand. If you are on mobile, put the image in your image gallery, open the image on another tab, and copy paste the URL. Okay, if you mean Bloodshot blew up Genius' implants in Bloodshot and H.A.R.D. Corps #22 (2014), it was Kozol who blew Genius up, Bloodshot only knew Kozol did it because he detected a signal in Kozol's office where he pushed the button. I do not know about that "hacked and unscrambled the firewall protecting Hard Corps implants" so can you tell me more about it?

However, I agree that Bloodshot can hack Ninjak's tech, but I am a little uncertain if he WILL do it or if he can make Ninjak's explosives blow-up instantly, because in Bloodshot #8 (2013), it took a while for the Nanites to discover their is a "sleep mode" to the cyber enchanced super soldiers you mentioned. In Bloodshot #24 (2014) it took a while to also overload the soldiers by hacking a country's powergrid, and I am willing to bet that Ninjak's tech is better than that power grid, so it could take longer. 20 ft. is not that far. A normal human can cover that distance in seconds, what more for Ninjak? However, Bloodshot I am sure can cover that distance much more quickly than Ninjak.

Determining how the close quarters combat will go seems difficult. If Bloodshot grabs Ninjak, for me, it does not mean the fight is over. Ninjak has a katana to cut Bloodshot's arm off, make that two actually, and he knows how to use it well. X-O Manowar mode seems irrelevant in a quick time event like this, because as shown in Book of Death #2 (2015) it took multiple button inputs on the katana's hilt to activate X-O Manowar mode, but then again Gilad just did it slowly in the fight, Ninjak can input it faster for sure since it is his weapon, not Gilad's and because why would he not?

If the two decide to go far, there is plenty of cover in the environment to hide. I see a truck, Ninjak could blow it up with a handful of explosive shurikens, but then again Bloodshot can probably do the same, but I am not sure if it will be the Nanites or his military gear.

I have never seen what Bloodshot can do if he is fighting someone he cannot see. Ninjak can go ninja mode on Bloodshot and decapitate him, but then again he does not do it often. You can also prove me wrong by telling/showing me encounters where Bloodshot has countered a stealth attack on him.

I am sure Ninjak can disarm Bloodshot by throwing explosive shurikens at his hands and also at the weapon itself.

If the fight lasts longer, Bloodshot's Nanites might be able to find a weak spot in Ninjak's tech and use it to his advantage, but maybe the hacking process might also take a bit longer.

I do not know THAT much about Bloodshot, so bear with me if it seems like he is being underplayed.

So I believe if the fight lasts longer, the higher Bloodshot chances of winning, but Ninjak is the type of guy who would try to end a fight as quickly as he can, so he will surely go for a kill shot like decapitation or explosive shuriken to the head (which can shatter thick concrete)

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_knight: All very good points. Yes I am on my phone and most of my stuff is on my tablet. But I guess I gave so many examples because while he hasn't really done so in a fight he has a lot of those feats. So I guess hypothetically I was thinking he could do it. But maybe that's against his "in character" abilities. And yes, Kozol did detonate Genius' implant it was generally accepted that Bloodshot could do it pretty easily. Hence the firewall that would prevent him from doing it to the rest of them. He also stated in the issue where they had their stand off that he was able to easily by pass their firewall and could detonate their implants if he wanted to. But he didn't so I guess there really isn't anything tangible in terms of him actually executing this while actually in combat.

The times I've seen him use his nanites in battle would be his fight against amalgam which I discount because Livewire was helping him. Against Big Boy which I think might be the most relevant here. His fight against the sleeper cells in #24 and Harada which most on this board would say was PIS.

So let's say for lack of battle feats we'll eliminate his hacking to a certain degree. But as I'm sure you remember since issue #24 head shots don't have the stopping power they once did. In that issue he is executed at point blank range with a shot to the back of the head. He also was also shot in the head at a security point when he was posing as an old man. While in the first instance it took him a few seconds to regain his composure, the second time he return fired immediately killing the guards while shot through the head.

I think that Bloodshots speed, reaction time and skill as displayed against Archer and Armstrong could give him enough time without being fully decapitated.

Let's say Ninjak gets a few swipes and stabs into Bloodshot. He most certainly will. Bloodshots nanite will eventually get on Ninjak. And while I'm willing to discount Bloodshots ability to hack from a distance, he has shown with his fight with Big Boy in "Get Some" and his fight with Harada that he can use nanite infection if he can come close enough.

Obviously with Ninjaks recent run he is more than capable of bringing the fight to someone who is physically superior to himself and come out on top. I just think that like you said, if Ninjak is able to end it quickly it gives him the best chance of winning. But with Bloodshots experience and abilities I don't think he'll get decapitated right off the bat. Even if Ninjak gets a clean head shot but doesn't do enough damage it might not be over. For these reasons I give Bloodshot the majority.

These are two of my favorites here. I can't wait to see how they use them together in a couple months.