• Begin 20 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6611 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh. Nice.

I reserve opinion for now ...

#3 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

For those of you unaware of ninjak:

I can probably post some stuff for bloodshot as well if anyone needs some scans of him....

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't read Blooshot sadly, but I'll sort of back Ninjak to keep things interesting.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34914 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ninjak could ware Bloodshot down

WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)
#6 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

WebRep Overall rating This site has no rating(not enough votes)

If you don't mind me asking whats with the "overall rating" and "this site has no rating" thing? Apologies but I'm curious.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34914 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

WebRep Overall rating This site has no rating(not enough votes)

If you don't mind me asking whats with the "overall rating" and "this site has no rating" thing? Apologies but I'm curious.

I have honestly know idea :-\ I didn't write that

#8 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by ShenLong (283 posts) - - Show Bio

this is old but, Rai > Bloodshot. Could Ninjak take out Rai?

I think Bloodshot takes this.

#10 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodshot, probably. Kind of tricky to say how or why though.

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Bloodshot pretty much better in everyway but skill? And I guess smarts

#12 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Not agility or evasiveness, or gear. Raw strength, speed and durability along with his nanite powers are what he's got an advantage in. Only way I see him winning is through something like a synaptic disruption. Otherwise Ninjak dismembers him.

#13 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodshot.

#14 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

Toughie. Bloodshot most likely

#15 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll side with Ninjak, actually. For some kind of majority anyway.

#16 Edited by dondave (38883 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodshot

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@i_like_swords said:

Not agility or evasiveness, or gear. Raw strength, speed and durability along with his nanite powers are what he's got an advantage in. Only way I see him winning is through something like a synaptic disruption. Otherwise Ninjak dismembers him.

Could Ninjak cut through him? I seem to remember some scans showing not only can he heal, but his skin is though enough to stop knives.

#18 Edited by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: A machete cut pretty deep into his shoulder, and Bloodshot said "my whole body is kevlar" or something. But it was just some mook swinging it. Not only has Ninjak got better technique for dismemberment, but his sword can vibrate on a supersomic frequency which would increase cutting ability. He also has two swords at his disposal in case one ended up not being enough.

#19 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Okay. Yeah I guess Ninjak stands a chance. I wish his current version would show some improvisation (Again like classic hacking a bullet with a game boy) rather then mostly relying on all his tech.

#20 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: We'll have to wait for his solo book I guess. He's had some alright showings, against an Armor Hunter and when he used his hologram/vibrating sword to survive a speedblitz from Aric.

#21 Edited by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Okay. Yeah I guess Ninjak stands a chance. I wish his current version would show some improvisation (Again like classic hacking a bullet with a game boy) rather then mostly relying on all his tech.

Wait what? Hacking a bullet with a gameboy?

#22 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'll scan it in a second. It's a pretty fun fight to read. He didn't hack an actual bullet but you'll see what he meant.

#23 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: When did he fight an armor hunter?

@jashro44 said:

Wait what? Hacking a bullet with a gameboy?

It was a homing missile thing the size of a bullet, it was keyed in on ninjak so he grabs some random kids gameboy and uses to hack and redirect it back at its shooter, it was awesome.

#24 Edited by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: When did he fight an armor hunter?

Unity #9

He also gets a nice showing of being able to sense exactly where a leaf is falling behind him, and have it float across the edge of his sword blade.

#25 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Oh that's what you were talking about. I love the art in this arc so much. He was watching the leaf fall though, also I thought that scene was pretty pointless.

#26 Edited by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodshot looks awesome so I checked his page out.

He seems like Jason Bourne and Wolverine...

Any indepth differences?

#27 Edited by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@i_like_swords: Oh that's what you were talking about. I love the art in this arc so much. He was watching the leaf fall though, also I thought that scene was pretty pointless.

Yeah me too. No he wasn't, he had his back turned and then caught the leaf on his blade as he turned around *Edit* He did watch the leaf fall, but he also didn't move his sword, so he essentially did it without looking :p.

I agree though, I think it was just an ode to Ninjak's training background more than anything, but I think it shows good situational awareness too.

#28 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid said:

Bloodshot looks awesome so I checked his page out.

He seems like Jason Bourne and Wolverine...

Any indepth differences?

Well he has the memory wipe thing, and he's sort of got the man-made enhancements in common with Logan (Adamantium Weapon X, Bloodshot's nanites). But Logan's healing comes from his mutant powers, opposed to Bloodshot's manufactured nanites.

#30 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Not yet. I'm planning on getting all of Armor Hunters and reading them through at the same time.

#31 Posted by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Huh pretty similar overall? Personality wise how is the character?

#32 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Oh, Ninjak fights another dog and shows off some even more tech, It's really a cool sequence, I just wish, like always, Gilad would do something as well.

#33 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Huh pretty similar overall? Personality wise how is the character?

I like him. He has this inner rage boiling inside of him that he's able to control, for the most part. He can also be a pretty friendly guy and has a decent sense of humour too. Classic soldier mentality.

#34 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I hear you man.. I want Gilad to really take off soon. He has a new mini or something coming soon though, doesn't he? I'll pick up his solo run soon enough anyway.

#35 Edited by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: I'd assume it's to do with the multiple different vision modes he can see in (ultraviolet, infrared ect), but your guess is as good as mine. Looks badass though :D

#37 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Yeah, I hope both his mini "Days of Steel" and his role in "The Valiant" will make up for not really doing anything for several months.

#38 Edited by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I think The Valiant is gonna be non-canon, though. Solicitation said it'll be a "self-contained" story. Probably for the best, continuity-wise.

#39 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: I don't think so, why would it? I think Self Contained means no tie ins, like Armor Hunters, not that it will be non canon. This is their way of giving a good glance on Geomancer so I doubt they would want to write it off as non canon.

#40 Posted by i_like_swords (17282 posts) - - Show Bio