#1 Edited by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter

In the city

Standard equipment

We are talking new 52 DS and Relaunch Bloodshot

#2 Posted by jashro44 (19821 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodshot can't win IMO. Slades armor is a bit much and slade is a lot more skilled.

#3 Edited by Strider92 (16150 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Would his armor protect him from Bloodshot's sonic scream or nanite infection? I'd be tempted to say Bloodshot due to durability and nanite infection.

#4 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

both good points

#5 Posted by i_like_swords (13265 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Would his armor protect him from Bloodshot's sonic scream or nanite infection? I'd be tempted to say Bloodshot due to durability and nanite infection.

What's nanite infection?

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see this going either way but I can't see how exactly will Slade put Bloodshot down permanently.Bloodshot's nanites work really fast and they can recreate each part of his body pretty fast.

#7 Edited by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

a technique usually used to infect other technology and allow for control

#8 Edited by dondave (34641 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

I can see this going either way but I can't see how exactly will Slade put Bloodshot down permanently.Bloodshot's nanites work really fast and they can recreate each part of his body pretty fast.

He needs a lot of Protein to heal his body, after being dismembered he had to eat a cow to regrow his limbs. New 52 Deathstroke loves chopping off body part and something he will definitely do as the fight goes on

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@tdk_1997 said:

He needs a lot of Protein to heal his body, after being dismembered he had to eat a cow to regrow his limbs. New 52 Deathstroke loves chopping off body part and something he will definitely do as the fight goes on

I had forgotten about that.After I think this through this will be a really hard battle to decide.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (19821 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC the scream mainly caused ears bleeding and was mainly an annoyance. Slade has some very good pain tolerance and healing so he should do fine against the scream. As for the nanite infection are you talking about the vomit attack he used on Harda? Because I think that had to do with the harda protocol.

#11 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32870 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@strider92 said:

IIRC the scream mainly caused ears bleeding and was mainly an annoyance. Slade has some very good pain tolerance and healing so he should do fine against the scream. As for the nanite infection are you talking about the vomit attack he used on Harda? Because I think that had to do with the harda protocol.

He used it before then

#12 Edited by jashro44 (19821 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Do you know which issue? Admittedly I haven't read the earlier issues of bloodshot.

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32870 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I cant remember what exact issue but it's when he raids the PRS facility

#14 Edited by jashro44 (19821 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: All right thanks for the info. I think I have that arc so I will see if I can find those issues.

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16150 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Bloodshot can infect people with his nanites which then proceed to rip the target apart from the inside.

#16 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

well im glad this is so close

#17 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Too bad we never get any good Bloodshot scans on the vine "Whistling away"

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16150 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Laflux was meant to be making a respect thread for him hence the reason I didn't. If he no longer wants to make it I shall take it upon myself!!!

#19 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Laflux was meant to be making a respect thread for him hence the reason I didn't. If he no longer wants to make it I shall take it upon myself!!!

No balls. :)

#20 Edited by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade is too much for bloodshot

#21 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

gonna give it to Slade in a close fight.

#22 Posted by windrushno1 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

The new Bloodshot is watered down with new abilities unlike the original Valiant. The Original one would have taken SLade + Batman + Robin at the same time without breaking a sweat or increased heartbeat. If you want scans I can deliver!