Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Bullseye has 20 ninja stars, a deck of cards, 2 sais, and a pistol with 5 clips
  • Bloodshot has A grenade, dual pistols with unlimited bullets but must reload, a assault rife with 5 clips, and a knife
  • Morals are on
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation
  • Random encounter

• Begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: is bloodshot superhuman in any way?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Awesome battle. This boils down to Lester's arrogance. He definitely has the skill and means to take down Bloodshot, but it's a question of if he'll do what it takes. That means using those pistol clips for headshots and no futzing around. Unfortunately for Lester, he tends to enjoy playing with his target and if he lets Bloodshot get in too close, that could eventually be game over for him due to BS's physicals. Lester can of course still win in close range thanks to his skill and reflexes (proper use of that sai could lead to victory), but at the same rate, the Valiant character's ripped people apart with his bare hands. I'm inclined to favor Bullseye, but it could be great to watch.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

@regal_rumble_man said:

@jashro44: is bloodshot superhuman in any way?

Yes. He has super human strength and a healing factor. He also has some other abilities as well but they aren't relevant here.

Strength and healing.
Strength and healing.
More healing
More healing

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Pretty much what k4tz said. Bullseye can take this if he doesn't play around too much but if he tries to draw the fight out too long I see Bloodshot getting the upper-hand.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheDandyMan

I'll give this a bump seeing as I've now gotten around to reading the Bloodshot series.

I'd put my money on Bullseye for a majority. As previous posts have mentioned, Bullseye can allow his character to get in the way and will likely start of going for non-lethal shots to begin with but he doesn't have any past history with Bloodshot and doesn't know of his reputation so will have less of a need to make a big event about it. After tagging some unimportant areas, and he will be able to tag Bloodshot considering he is considerably slower than other's he's hit, he'll start aiming for the head. If Bloodshot manages to reach close-quarters then Lester is more than capable of avoiding being punched or grappled as he's a lot faster than his opponent and he can continue the assault from afar once he's moved out of his enemy's grasp. Heavy trauma to the brain should put Bloodshot down.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedandyman: In most recent issues starting with Bloodshot 25 through his Reborn run he has healed instantly from point blank execution style head shots in seconds. He's even been fully conscious. Obadiah Archer also hit him pointe blanke with a 12 gauge round to the chest, it only knocked him off his feet.

Bloodshot hasn't shown any great accuracy feats but that's because he usually runs through the fire to his target. This means he'll have to close the gap. Synaptic burst, scream attack and nanite infection are serious threats that Bullseye had to try to avoid.

Point being that Bloodshot can take anything Bullseye can dish out. Can we say the same for Bullseye?

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheDandyMan

@theendgame: Sounds like Bloodshot has gotten tougher more recently, he's gone down after being hit in the head or the heart a number of times in the earlier stages at which I'm currently at. Even so, recovering from shuriken and sai to the brain will be more difficult than recovering from bullets because shuriken and sai can stay lodged in there and stop it from healing over. Considering Bullseye incapacitated Deadpool by throwing an arrow into his skull, I think a similar technique can be used here.

Like I said, I haven't reached later stages of the Bloodshot series but hasn't he only used his sonic scream once? And that was against a bunch of fodder soldiers at close range. The synaptic burst has also from what I've seen only been used at close-range and Bullseye's attacks are primarily long-range so this won't be a major difficulty.

Bullseye doesn't have to take anything Bloodshot can dish out because he can avoid his attacks instead. Bloodshot's speed and agility isn't that great, I haven't seen him dodging projectiles like arrows after they've been fired very often at all whereas Lester has reacted to bullets after they've been fired. While Bloodshot's endurance will keep him going for some time for sure, I think he can be taken down after being filled with projectiles. However, I may reconsider this depending of what I make of his feats as I read on.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedandyman: Bloodshot was tanking insane amounts of damage before using synaptic burst. Especially with Harada and against the fodder. Toyo was in the process of destroying Ray's face with a series of TK attacks that he basically walked through and buried a knife in Toyo's stomach.

If he can tank that level of damage and keep moving toward him I don't think it's out of the question that Bloodshot can get close enough to Bullseye.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too close call.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheDandyMan

@theendgame: I don't doubt that Bloodshot could continue moving towards Bullseye while being fired at but I also don't doubt that Lester could continue moving away from Ray while aiming. He should be able to stay clear of his opponent using his superior speed to keep the distance between them as far as possible and using his superior agility to jump over all of the barrels and such in the battlefield while. That's not to say that Bloodshot won't reach him and overpower him using his superior strength some times out of ten, this seems like a pretty close match, but I'm backing Bullseye for a slight majority.

Avatar image for geomancertactics
Geomancertactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedandyman: I respect your decision. Does Bullseye have super human speed? Because while there aren't a lot of showings it is stated repeatedly that Bloodshot does. I do think that if Bullseye is creative enough he could evade for a while. I think Bullseye honestly needs an explosive or something.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Pre Reborn Bloodshot would stomp

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online
TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheDandyMan

@theendgame: I don't know if it's been officially said that he has superhuman speed but there's no doubt about it that he's fast, here are a few scans to give you some idea of his level:

1-2: Catches Elektra's sai and Daredevil's billy club in succession

3: Deflects a bullet off of his handcuffs, hitting a guard

4: Fast enough to reach the bottom of a building before Elektra falls off of it

Bloodshot may have been described as being superhumanly quick but in terms of feats, Bullseye appears to have the edge.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Dinesh has said that the events in there are precursors to certain things they want to follow up on in new story arcs. It seems they are going up the ante with his competition.