Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Video Game Versions. 

- Rayne is Fully Fed on Blood with Hand Blades and Harpoon.
- Wesker is armed with only 2 Ka-Bar Knives. 
- Battlefield is a Airport Hanger.  

I Meant RE5 Wesker! Didnt Notice Mistake... SRY.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renamed040924

Why use RE4 Wesker when all he did in that game was sit in a chair and tell Ada what to do?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist
@nickzambuto
My Bad I meant RE5 I hit 4 and realize that after I post it. 
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: My Bad I meant RE5 I hit 4 and realize that after I post it.

Ah ok, no prob.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By steelhound56

From what I remember of the Bloodrayne video games....

Rayne likely has the overall speed advantage, in the second game she is able to move so fast bullets appear to be standing still, and using that speed, can dice people so fast that multiple opponent's appendages appear to fall off simulatenously.

Other powers include being able to enthrall people, "ghost" feed ( some kind of astral projection vampirism), and being able access to a berserker state (2 different levels of intensity) that increase her physical stats and durability by a marked degree. She can also see in the dark, something Wesker can't do since he never takes off his shades....

Wesker is likely just a little bit stronger, being able to dent steel pretty casually.

Both are very skilled melee combatants. Both have high levels of durability, with Wesker edging Rayne out due to feats.

Rayne has the reach advantage with her huge wrist mounted blade tonfas.

Rayne takes a slight majority of ten fights. She has other powers that make her too much for Wesker to handle, and is slightly faster.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Bloodrayne and all, but she's no match for Wesker. If she tries sucking his blood, she'll get poisoned.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By steelhound56

Who said she would even try?

Granted, this is a fight, but she has a lot of other options at her disposal to fight someone like Wesker.

Going straight for the jugular bite isnt her style anyways IIRC.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she will be a good match up for X23.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By steelhound56

You could really argue that X-23 could beat Wesker....

I just dont see Wesker pulling this off. He may be more skilled in h2h combat, but this is melee (knives) combat. Rayne has far more experience, shes pretty close to 90 years old by the time the second game came out.

And the ability to sustain speeds for extended periods of time that Wesker can only achieve in short bursts puts her at an advantage from the get go.

If you include game mechanics, she can toss around thugs the size of Chris Redfield or larger with casual ease using her harpoon. At the same time, tossing said thugs around with such accuracy that they land in, or are subsequently impaled on things like animal horns, spikes, trash compactors, spinning helicopter blades, etc.

She survived a two to three hundred foot fall from the top of that Shroud production factory, and was buried under steel girders and other building materials when she witnesses Ephemera "kill" Ferril.

She fights, and kills, almost all of Kagan's surviving bloodline over the 60-70 year gap between the first and second game. So she has decades of experience hunting down and killing supernatural beings with superhuman attributes.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

How is Rayne anyway, I know she was already a great fighter in WW2 and been around since then hunting the most crazyand unique powered Daemons and Vampires.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By steelhound56

@CadenceV2: She's a top tier fighter in her universe. Being able to kill a Vesper Shard enhanced Kagan is no joke.

I, however, dont know a ton about those missing 60 or so years. Its speculative, since Terminal Reality and Majesco went under....

I'm going to try and find a decent Bloodrayne wiki, see what others have to say about the whole thing.

I know there were some comics that came out as well, but I havent read them

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist
@steelhound56
Yeah me neither, its a mystery really.