Bloodlusted Wally West vs Bloodlusted Reeve/Routh Superman

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dorukesin

First of all this fight is to the death,K.O is not enough and that battle is a threat

vs

No Caption Provided

RULES

• Fight to the death,K.O is not enough.
  • Area:Earth
  • Superman have 15 minutes sundip time
  • If Wally can't kill Superman in 5 hours,automatically Superman wins.
  • Time Travel:OFF for both
  • Planet Busting:ON
  • Speed Steal,Speed Force BFR :OFF,Molecular Vibration:OFF
  • Both Reeve/Routh feats are usable
  • Morals:OFF
  • Bloodlusted:ON
  • PIS,CIS,WIS:ON,Braniac brain-washed Wally,Superman don't have knowledge about that and Wally killed Lois already and

he flew up to the sun

Who's going to win and why ?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DarkRaiden

Wally stomps. With ease. OHKO.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally godstomps.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Wally godstomps.

he can't stomp the guy who have godlike invulnerability

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@rbt said:

Wally godstomps.

he can't stomp the guy who have godlike invulnerability

He can, he has, and he will.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dorukesin

@darkraiden said:

come here with feats dude,i know every single feat of Wally,wanna to share with ya ?

Anyway Wally can't penetrate his invulnerability,we are talking about the man who didn't take a fleck size scratch from 3 Bloodlusted Silver Age Kryptonians(Non,Zod,Ursa)

Loading Video...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

come here with feats dude,i know every single feat of Wally,wanna to share with ya ?

Anyway Wally can't penetrate his invulnerability,we are talking about the man who didn't take a fleck size scratch from 3 Bloodlusted Silver Age Kryptonians(Non,Zod,Ursa)

Loading Video...

They're not even close to Silver Age levels. Flash OHKO'd a white martian who supposedly had Supes's durability.. He also took down Superboy Prime (though THAT was Bart) 1v1, Superboy prime who Silver Age Superman said was as strong as him.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dorukesin

@darkraiden said:

They're not even close to Silver Age levels. Flash OHKO'd a white martian who supposedly had Supes's durability.. He also took down Superboy Prime (though THAT was Bart) 1v1, Superboy prime who Silver Age Superman said was as strong as him.

First of all,superboy prime is nowhere against SA Superman.

Second,ZüM's or Comic Supes's durability is nowhere against Reeve/Routh's Superman's durability.He lifted a fully sized pure kryptonite continent man which Superman are you talking about ?

Loading Video...

he pushed moon effortless for a very long distance.Which Superman pulls a dozens of planets with strap single hand ?

Loading Video...

his speed is superior. He can create a alternative timeline (change the first timeline his with his speed conduit).Which Superman can do it ?

Loading Video...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

First of all,superboy prime is nowhere against SA Superman.

Second,ZüM's or Comic Supes's durability is nowhere against Reeve/Routh's Superman's durability.He lifted a fully sized pure kryptonite continent man which Superman are you talking about ?

Loading Video...

he pushed moon effortless for a very long distance.Which Superman pulls a dozens of planets with strap single hand ?

Loading Video...

his speed is superior. He can create a alternative timeline (change the first timeline his with his speed conduit).Which Superman can do it ?

Loading Video...

Literally none of that is durability. Flash stomps.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dorukesin

@darkraiden said:

have you ever read anything about Flash or Superman ? have you ever watched Superman series ?

obviously you are fanboy,what a fanboy doesn't have even doesn't know anything about Wally or Clark

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By _Atomikill_

Wally wally wally get your adverbs here, wally wally wally get your adverbs here...

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wally fanboys are started to come as i can see,please read the OP first

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Stop calling others fanboy when you've provided no feat to suggest Wally's opponents can even last a minute against him.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

can't wally like rip out his brain or something like that

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sachmoo

Bloodlusted Wally West was rumored to have tackled Bo Jackson in Techmo Bowl. And we all know his feats.

Loading Video...

Wally West FTW!

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally wins easily.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

have you ever read anything about Flash or Superman ? have you ever watched Superman series ?

obviously you are fanboy,what a fanboy doesn't have even doesn't know anything about Wally or Clark

Yes, many of the. yes I've watched Superman movies and tv shows and animation, no I'm not a fanboy of Wally, and most of the time I end up against Wally as people overestimate hi, but this Superman stands no chance against a bloodlusted Wally West. Sorry.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@dorukesin: Stop calling others fanboy when you've provided no feat to suggest Wally's opponents can even last a minute against him.

When the Reeve/Routh Superman takes some scratch,write me bro.

i have great respected Wally feats and i can beat lots of superior characters with them. But non of them is enough to kill Reeve/Routh.

Whats the Wally's greatest strike feat ? Infinite Mass Punch ?

It knocked out ZüM who's as tough as Comic Superman,my point is it can't penetrate Reeve/Routh Superman's invulnerability.

I know Wally can beat Reeve/Routh Superman on many ways.But he can't kill him and this fight is to the death

can't wally like rip out his brain or something like that

you got me.I forgot to turned off this power,i know Wally is a battle and feat god.I beat so many superior characters with him lol.But as i can see there are not so many people knows his Tremendously Godly Feats.

I wanna make a threat to show them,he can beatable even by Movie Cannon Silver Age Superman (who's nowhere against Comic Cannon SA Superman)

what if i turned off that molecular vibration speciality too ?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By eternityx

Wally stomps.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

@darkraiden said:

Yes, many of the. yes I've watched Superman movies and tv shows and animation, no I'm not a fanboy of Wally, and most of the time I end up against Wally as people overestimate hi, but this Superman stands no chance against a bloodlusted Wally West. Sorry.

So I'm a Wally fanboy i've read every issue about him.I have godly feats about him and i can beat so many superior high level characters with that feats.Wally can godstomps Superman i know but with this OP he can't.Thats my point i can beat him(His restricted edition) with a Movie Character.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

@darkraiden said:

So I'm a Wally fanboy i've read every issue about him.I have godly feats about him and i can beat so many superior high level characters with that feats.Wally can godstomps Superman i know but with this OP he can't.Thats my point i can beat him(His restricted edition) with a Movie Character.

Nah. You made Wally Bloodlusted and with no Morals against a weaker version of Superman (besides his time travel and kryptonite feat).

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Spartan101

sa supes wins by just wanting too win. hes that powerful

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Superman isn't here...

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartan101 said:

well Reeves supes was pretty much silver age superman

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: you could if you feel that you have too

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx said:

@spartan101 said:

When did Reeves Superman sneeze away a solar system or pull a dozen planets?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

@eternityx said:

@spartan101 said:

he flew fast enough to reverse time, he made up random superpowers every movie and he also easily pushed the moon like it was nothing. I didn't say he was as good as comic book SA just said he's considerd SA superman.

Jayko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The wally wanking and lack of feats from everybody in this thread is quite sad. Seriously, does anybody even know how to debate anymore?

What the hell does, 'he can he has and he will' prove?

Grow a damn back bone.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@godzilla44 said:

@eternityx said:

@spartan101 said:

he flew fast enough to reverse time, he made up random superpowers every movie and he also easily pushed the moon like it was nothing. I didn't say he was as good as comic book SA just said he's considerd SA superman.

Pre 52 Superman pulled the Earth with the help of WW and MMH, so he pulled a third the mass of Earth which is still twice the size of the Moon (moon is a sixth the size of Earth), so Pre 52 Superman, from what we've seen, is stronger than Reeves Superman. Also I believe Wally has also reversed time with his speed.

As well as this Reeves Superman may have been based off SA Superman just like CaviLls Superman is based off Pre 52 Superman, but just like Cavills Superman he is far weaker than his comic book counterpart. Not only that but Reeves Superman never showed FTL combat speed, he's only shown FTL travel speed.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

@eternityx said:

@godzilla44 said:

@eternityx said:

@spartan101 said:

Pre 52 Superman pulled the Earth with the help of WW and MMH, so he pulled a third the mass of Earth which is still twice the size of the Moon (moon is a sixth the size of Earth), so Pre 52 Superman, from what we've seen, is stronger than Reeves Superman. Also I believe Wally has also reversed time with his speed.

As well as this Reeves Superman may have been based off SA Superman just like CaviLls Superman is based off Pre 52 Superman, but just like Cavills Superman he is far weaker than his comic book counterpart. Not only that but Reeves Superman never showed FTL combat speed, he's only shown FTL travel speed.

so obviously you don't know anything about comic superman too

you are talking about that superman don't you ?

he pulled earth barely for a small distance

No Caption Provided

on the other side,Reeve pushed moon effortless for a real long distance and even it wasn't a PIS,actually he was happy on that scan

Loading Video...

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

@darkraiden said:

Nah. You made Wally Bloodlusted and with no Morals against a weaker version of Superman (besides his time travel and kryptonite feat).

bloodlusted or not,he's limited.He can't kill Superman without that specialities,thats my point

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Supes catches wally in a super-rang:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then proceeds to throw him down a cliff in the fortress

No Caption Provided

then celebrates his easy victory with Lois:

Giggity!
Giggity!

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dorukesin: I still get chills every time I see the scene, Looking back I forgot to make Superman depower Wally first, then throw him of a cliff, but whatever

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

@darkraiden said:

bloodlusted or not,he's limited.He can't kill Superman without that specialities,thats my point

Nope. One IMP or a few dozen FTL punches and Supes is dead.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

Since you know so much about comics, tell me how pushing the Moon makes Reeves equal to SA Superman, who pulled a chain of a dozen planets effortlessly and sneezed away a galaxy?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dorukesin

@darkraiden: when wally's IMP killed a superman level character ?

he hit the ZüM with Infinite Mass Punch like a thousand times even for that,ZüM is still alive,he was only knocked out.

1 or 1.00000000000000000 is not enough as you can see.

I can kill Superman with Regular Wally in a picosecond but with this OP,he can't kill him.

No Caption Provided
@eternityx said:

@dorukesin:

Since you know so much about comics, tell me how pushing the Moon makes Reeves equal to SA Superman, who pulled a chain of a dozen planets effortlessly and sneezed away a galaxy?

i never said he's equal to SA Superman.SA Superman is on different league

SA Superman can beat so many superior characters because he's really fu*king our logic with tangible feats.But on the other side,Reeve's 1978-1987 series was inspired by SA Comics.

I said he's nowhere against SA Superman who pulled dozens of a planet with single strap hand.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Just no.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: when wally's IMP killed a superman level character ?

he hit the ZüM with Infinite Mass Punch like a thousand times even for that,ZüM is still alive,he was only knocked out.

1 or 1.00000000000000000 is not enough as you can see.

I can kill Superman with Regular Wally in a picosecond but with this OP,he can't kill him.

No Caption Provided
@eternityx said:

@dorukesin:

i never said he's equal to SA Superman.SA Superman is on different league

SA Superman can beat so many superior characters because he's really fu*king our logic with tangible feats.But on the other side,Reeve's 1978-1987 series was inspired by SA Comics.

I said he's nowhere against SA Superman who pulled dozens of a planet with single strap hand.

He hit him once. He said he could do it more, but ....I'm not sure if he can. But he CAN throw thousands of lightspeed punches.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dorukesin

He hit him once. He said he could do it more, but ....I'm not sure if he can. But he CAN throw thousands of lightspeed punches.

he hit him like a thousand times actually.As you can see he's vibrating his hand while punching.

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally "The Stomps" West

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

he hit him like a thousand times actually.As you can see he's vibrating his hand while punching.

Nah, just once. It's always been just once. He even says "once ought to do it". It was one hit.